Diet plan for Winston - Any suggestions?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Diet plan for Winston - Any suggestions?

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Post by QatarDan »

its not rocket science - eat healthy and exercise.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

James bond, please. This is not the humor board. This is a serious discussion thread about my diet and weight loss. Those images add nothing to the discussion and are not even funny from a humor standpoint. :p
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Winston wrote:James bond, please. This is not the humor board. This is a serious discussion thread about my diet and weight loss. Those images add nothing to the discussion and are not even funny from a humor standpoint. :p
Hey Winston, I've seen a lot of commercials on DailyBurn of late. Doesn't look like a bad deal. Inexpensive and you get customizable workouts streaming. Does appear that you can adjust the length of your workouts with the shortest being only 15 minutes for some. http://dailyburn.com/

Haven't tried myself as I've been riding my spin bike 3x a week (which is kicking my ass) but DailyBurn looks intriguing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I got a question. If I lose weight, will the mass between my shoulders and hips decrease too? I mean will I get narrower between my shoulders and waist? Or is the bone frame there a fixed width? How come when i was 20 I was more narrow between the shoulders and waistline? I wore pants that were waist size 32. Now I am size 35 or 36. But clothing stores only carry pants sizes of 34 or 36, not 35.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Winston wrote:I got a question. If I lose weight, will the mass between my shoulders and hips decrease too? I mean will I get narrower between my shoulders and waist? Or is the bone frame there a fixed width? How come when i was 20 I was more narrow between the shoulders and waistline? I wore pants that were waist size 32. Now I am size 35 or 36. But clothing stores only carry pants sizes of 34 or 36, not 35.
The bone frame is fixed. You might have had some broadening of the shoulders past your 20's due to the effects of hormones or something along those lines (just my hypothesis).

But if there is fat around your shoulders and waist, then that would make them look broader than the frame itself, so you would probably see a little narrowing of the shoulders and waist just due to fat loss.

By the way, if you really want to get in shape, you should do both aerobic and anaerobic exercises. Too much of one or the other isn't optimal. It's best to do both.
Let's get together and feel alright.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Winston wrote:I got a question. If I lose weight, will the mass between my shoulders and hips decrease too? I mean will I get narrower between my shoulders and waist? Or is the bone frame there a fixed width? How come when i was 20 I was more narrow between the shoulders and waistline? I wore pants that were waist size 32. Now I am size 35 or 36. But clothing stores only carry pants sizes of 34 or 36, not 35.
I had up to a 40" waist at one point, at 230lbs. At 170 I could wear 31" and 32" waist pants (now 190 again and wear 34".). For me however one thing that came with being fat for a long time was I had bigger legs than average, just due to the muscle built up for transporting yourself around. So you might have inadvertently gained some muscle in your thighs and glutes (butt) and calves just from that, that's what happened to me, but I was obese during my developmental years, whereas you got overweight/obese after you had already fully grown, so it may not be permanent for you as it was for me. But for me it looked very awkward as I had relatively narrow shoulders and at say, 190something pounds, people would think I was 170 (even gym people relatively good at estimating weight) and then at 170 people would think I was 150. Basically, the top of my body, since I didn't walk on my hands, never had to adapt to a heavier bodyweight but the lower did. Now due to weightlifting I have bigger legs than even before and have a weird bodytype where I can wear most size small shirts (American size small anyway) just fine with no gut popping out/etc, but need to wear 34" waist jeans and pants, and I feel like I'll never be able to truly equalize it no matter how much upper body exercise I do just due to my body developing that way.

But, you'll probably be able to drop back to 32" waist without a lot of issue. The point with weight loss imo, is to just try to be constantly striving for something better, not aiming to look like Brad Pitt from Fight Club in 90 days by doing X diet and X workout plan. If all that happens this year for example, is you dropping to a 34" waist, that's still significantly better than staying at 36".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Isnt dieting very simple in theory? It as simple as this right:

1. Eat only meat, fish and vegetables, and a little fruit.

2. Eat small portions.

3. Dont eat any carbs or processed flour or sugar or junk food. Or keep such foods to a minimal.

4. Dont snack between meals except for healthy snacks like fruits and vegetables or salads.

Isnt all that very simple in theory? If so why doesnt it solve our obesity problem or fat problem or my pot belly problem?

Furthermore, what doesnt add up here is that back in the 60s and 70s, people also ate normal portions of carbs, pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, grain, etc. And they ate snacks too such as crackers, chips, cookies, popcorn, cakes, pancakes, etc. Yet peoples weights were normal back then. So the fat problem today cant just be all due the carbs and processed flour. There has to be something else going on here as well. And that question leads into the disturbing realm of conspiracies.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Sir Winston,

People back in the:
60s and 70s, people also ate normal portions of carbs, pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, grain, etc. And they ate snacks too such as crackers, chips, cookies, popcorn, cakes, pancakes, etc. Yet peoples weights were normal back then. So the fat problem today cant just be all due the carbs and processed flour.

People back then exercised more. Children played outside. People were more active. Women were chasing around children, and today's (sub-woman subhuman) is behind a desk working and getting fatter.

1. Exercise and increase your metabolism
2. Stay away from carbs 20 carbs or less a day
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's what Dan Cilley told me about nutrition, fat and carbs. It's the opposite of what I heard though. What do you think? Any truth in it?
dancilley wrote: Yeah, I don't eat out anyway, just because it's more expensive and it's unhealthy. The oil and animal products in the food is what makes people fat. Carbs satisfy the hunger drive. The fat you eat is the fat you wear (but not really the fat in whole foods, such as nuts and seeds and avocado, due to how the fat is bound with fiber). And the salt, sugar, and flavor enhancers make people eat more than they otherwise would. But even if you eat a giant meal of only potatoes, or only rice and beans and some vegetables, you will not gain fat, because it's very difficult for the body to convert carbs to fat. And fat is 9 calories per gram vs. 4 for carbs. I'm getting all this information from John McDougall, M.D. and my own experience. He says it takes 33% of the calories of the high-carb food in order to convert the carbs to fat; but it only takes 3% of the calories of fat to move the fat into the fat cells...fat doesn't need to be converted, so it's easily stored. The "secret" is, you have to get used to the natural tastes of whole foods without animal fat or oil...but you can still use salt and sugar...but I've found that refined sugar, and salt even, start to taste too "powerful" and "chemicalized" so you just prefer to eat whole foods by themselves...the brain just needs time to adapt to the natural flavors. ...And at restaurants around here at least, people are in their own bubble, so it's hard to talk to them, so it's not fun. I'd rather eat the exact food I want to eat, and cook it how I like it, and listen to my own music, and sit in my preferred chair, and pay much less, and be around the people I want to be around. Yeah, when you are served a meal at a restaurant, even if it is vegan, it still contains so much fat. For example, there's this place that I've gone to many times here which serves tofu kabobs with rice and salad. First, the rice has oil in it. Even if you tell them to not put oil in it, they still do. Second, the tofu is fried in oil. Third, the salad dressing has oil. So, what I eat is just rice, beans, and salad with a dressing of just balsamic vinegar. If you are already in good shape and want to gain muscle, I would eat a lot of avocado and make a dressing of nuts. I'm not sure if the fat from whole foods would prevent a person from losing fat. Oh yeah and the nuts cannot be oil-roasted. The main thing is, the pure fats from animal products and oils, are pure...so they get absorbed into the bloodstream and moved into the fat cells very efficiently. And the fewer carbs you eat, the more fat you are eating probably, so you are not satisfying the hunger drive, so you will crave sugar until you get enough, so you will eat more high-fat food again, and the body just moves all that fat very efficiently into the fat cells. But if you eat a huge meal of high-carb, healthy food, you will be satiated and not crave food until you need carbs again. McDougall said something like, "The reason you eat is for carbs...that's why you eat." And Joel Fuhrman said something like, "True hunger is a 'mouth-and-throat' sensation felt in the neck. When your glycogen is about to run out, that's when you get hungry...truly hungry." Glycogen is the storage-form of sugar in the muscles and liver, so it makes sense that when it runs out, or is about to run out, you would feel the need to eat again. And he also said that (in the video) he hadn't eaten anything that morning, and that there was no need for him to eat breakfast or anything until his "battery" or "gas tank" was about out of power or fuel (glycogen), because he had "lied in bed all night sleeping" and "hadn't used it up yet"..."true hunger" happens when you need to replenish glycogen, because the brain runs on glucose, and when you need quick energy, your body uses glycogen...so fat is not a primary source of fuel...mostly reserved for when there is no food available. So what is happening in America, is people are not eating the fuel that their body needs...they are eating a huge amount of fat, instead of mostly carbs!

Ok...it would be fun to find a place where I could prove that American women are toxic and anti-social. I would do the same exact approaches, for the same about of time, and juxtapose the two videos, side-by-side, American vs. Russian, haha. Then people would be aware that there is a serious problem in America, and would try to figure out why American woman are in fear, while Russian are fearless, and LOVE being filmed! Like, what causes a person to love being filmed...why can't American women love being filmed, what is the paranoia caused by? Oh yeah, and Joel Fuhrman also said that "Most of America is semi-encephalopathic, or even psychotic, due to the high-protein intake of the American diet." He said when you eat excess protein, nitrogenous wastes are produced, which affect the brain. The body's requirement for protein (and fat) is very low. When a baby is breastfeeding, that's when a human is growing the fastest, and the milk contains only like 5.7% protein by calories. Rice, by itself, has 6.4%! So, when people are eating high-protein foods, or anything more than they need, toxic waste is circulating throughout their bodies! I think this is why they are angry, irritable, not loving, not peaceful, not happy and joyful, not smiling, etc. The food totally changes them. Oh yeah, McDougall cites this study where these ultramarathoners only ate potatoes and oil for like 6 months, and they never needed to eat anything else. They had to eat the oil for calories, because the potatoes are just not calorically dense enough, no matter how much you eat. But imagine the breakdown of muscle tissue that comes with that much running...and the potato provided all the protein necessary for them to recover from the workouts (oil is pure fat)! I used to eat massive amounts of protein in high school, because I thought I needed to in order to gain muscle, but I was irritable and did not want to socialize with anyone. My brain dysfunctioned so I lost all desire to do my schoolwork, so I almost didn't graduate on time. I was kicked off the baseball team due to grades, but I was voted the MVP of the team the year before. Insane! Why would I do that? I was eating a huge amount of protein. So I think the food causes people to become diseased and protective...it's like they are conserving energy so their body can recover. Their body shuts down socially...it's like when an animal is sick, and it goes away by itself to lie still and rest while it recovers. So the food causes a sort of autism, because the people lose the desire or "ability" to communicate and connect socially. That's how I was in school. People would say hi to me, and I would have no desire to "reach out" to them. I was always keeping to myself. Since then, I have discovered that wheat is bad for me. People talk about the gluten from the wheat causing autism. Gluten is protein. Maybe the gluten is toxic, just like excess animal protein. They say it's hard to digest, and there's this theory that it passes through the intestinal wall undigested, into the bloodstream, and affects the brain.

YourTrustedAdvisor
Freshman Poster

Post by YourTrustedAdvisor »

Winston wrote:Here's what Dan Cilley told me about nutrition, fat and carbs. It's the opposite of what I heard though. What do you think? Any truth in it?
dancilley wrote: Yeah, I don't eat out anyway, just because it's more expensive and it's unhealthy. The oil and animal products in the food is what makes people fat. Carbs satisfy the hunger drive. The fat you eat is the fat you wear (but not really the fat in whole foods, such as nuts and seeds and avocado, due to how the fat is bound with fiber). And the salt, sugar, and flavor enhancers make people eat more than they otherwise would. But even if you eat a giant meal of only potatoes, or only rice and beans and some vegetables, you will not gain fat, because it's very difficult for the body to convert carbs to fat. And fat is 9 calories per gram vs. 4 for carbs. I'm getting all this information from John McDougall, M.D. and my own experience. He says it takes 33% of the calories of the high-carb food in order to convert the carbs to fat; but it only takes 3% of the calories of fat to move the fat into the fat cells...fat doesn't need to be converted, so it's easily stored. The "secret" is, you have to get used to the natural tastes of whole foods without animal fat or oil...but you can still use salt and sugar...but I've found that refined sugar, and salt even, start to taste too "powerful" and "chemicalized" so you just prefer to eat whole foods by themselves...the brain just needs time to adapt to the natural flavors. ...And at restaurants around here at least, people are in their own bubble, so it's hard to talk to them, so it's not fun. I'd rather eat the exact food I want to eat, and cook it how I like it, and listen to my own music, and sit in my preferred chair, and pay much less, and be around the people I want to be around. Yeah, when you are served a meal at a restaurant, even if it is vegan, it still contains so much fat. For example, there's this place that I've gone to many times here which serves tofu kabobs with rice and salad. First, the rice has oil in it. Even if you tell them to not put oil in it, they still do. Second, the tofu is fried in oil. Third, the salad dressing has oil. So, what I eat is just rice, beans, and salad with a dressing of just balsamic vinegar. If you are already in good shape and want to gain muscle, I would eat a lot of avocado and make a dressing of nuts. I'm not sure if the fat from whole foods would prevent a person from losing fat. Oh yeah and the nuts cannot be oil-roasted. The main thing is, the pure fats from animal products and oils, are pure...so they get absorbed into the bloodstream and moved into the fat cells very efficiently. And the fewer carbs you eat, the more fat you are eating probably, so you are not satisfying the hunger drive, so you will crave sugar until you get enough, so you will eat more high-fat food again, and the body just moves all that fat very efficiently into the fat cells. But if you eat a huge meal of high-carb, healthy food, you will be satiated and not crave food until you need carbs again. McDougall said something like, "The reason you eat is for carbs...that's why you eat." And Joel Fuhrman said something like, "True hunger is a 'mouth-and-throat' sensation felt in the neck. When your glycogen is about to run out, that's when you get hungry...truly hungry." Glycogen is the storage-form of sugar in the muscles and liver, so it makes sense that when it runs out, or is about to run out, you would feel the need to eat again. And he also said that (in the video) he hadn't eaten anything that morning, and that there was no need for him to eat breakfast or anything until his "battery" or "gas tank" was about out of power or fuel (glycogen), because he had "lied in bed all night sleeping" and "hadn't used it up yet"..."true hunger" happens when you need to replenish glycogen, because the brain runs on glucose, and when you need quick energy, your body uses glycogen...so fat is not a primary source of fuel...mostly reserved for when there is no food available. So what is happening in America, is people are not eating the fuel that their body needs...they are eating a huge amount of fat, instead of mostly carbs!

Ok...it would be fun to find a place where I could prove that American women are toxic and anti-social. I would do the same exact approaches, for the same about of time, and juxtapose the two videos, side-by-side, American vs. Russian, haha. Then people would be aware that there is a serious problem in America, and would try to figure out why American woman are in fear, while Russian are fearless, and LOVE being filmed! Like, what causes a person to love being filmed...why can't American women love being filmed, what is the paranoia caused by? Oh yeah, and Joel Fuhrman also said that "Most of America is semi-encephalopathic, or even psychotic, due to the high-protein intake of the American diet." He said when you eat excess protein, nitrogenous wastes are produced, which affect the brain. The body's requirement for protein (and fat) is very low. When a baby is breastfeeding, that's when a human is growing the fastest, and the milk contains only like 5.7% protein by calories. Rice, by itself, has 6.4%! So, when people are eating high-protein foods, or anything more than they need, toxic waste is circulating throughout their bodies! I think this is why they are angry, irritable, not loving, not peaceful, not happy and joyful, not smiling, etc. The food totally changes them. Oh yeah, McDougall cites this study where these ultramarathoners only ate potatoes and oil for like 6 months, and they never needed to eat anything else. They had to eat the oil for calories, because the potatoes are just not calorically dense enough, no matter how much you eat. But imagine the breakdown of muscle tissue that comes with that much running...and the potato provided all the protein necessary for them to recover from the workouts (oil is pure fat)! I used to eat massive amounts of protein in high school, because I thought I needed to in order to gain muscle, but I was irritable and did not want to socialize with anyone. My brain dysfunctioned so I lost all desire to do my schoolwork, so I almost didn't graduate on time. I was kicked off the baseball team due to grades, but I was voted the MVP of the team the year before. Insane! Why would I do that? I was eating a huge amount of protein. So I think the food causes people to become diseased and protective...it's like they are conserving energy so their body can recover. Their body shuts down socially...it's like when an animal is sick, and it goes away by itself to lie still and rest while it recovers. So the food causes a sort of autism, because the people lose the desire or "ability" to communicate and connect socially. That's how I was in school. People would say hi to me, and I would have no desire to "reach out" to them. I was always keeping to myself. Since then, I have discovered that wheat is bad for me. People talk about the gluten from the wheat causing autism. Gluten is protein. Maybe the gluten is toxic, just like excess animal protein. They say it's hard to digest, and there's this theory that it passes through the intestinal wall undigested, into the bloodstream, and affects the brain.
Your Excellency, dear esteemed and eminent Mr. Wu, Esq.:

I am too unworthy to even grovel before you.

Be so ever kind as to deign to accept this pitiful offering of mine:
in fact, truth is that instinct (a.k.a. "conscience") -- a spiritual experience -- that tells you the difference between good and evil.

I am ever so wretchedly for the lowly peon that I am,

~ YourTrustedAdvisor
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dan Cilley told me the opposite of what I hear about carbs. According to him, he lost weight by eating MORE carbs and less meat. How can that be? Everyone tells me that meat and fat doesn't make you fat, carbs do. So how can Dan Cilley lose weight by eating more carbs? I don't get it. Maybe everyone's body responds differently to carbs? Maybe nutrition is not one size fits all?
dancilley wrote:Well, what sells books is what the reader wants to hear. "People like to hear good news about their bad habits." People want quick fixes. Animal products, coffee, chocolate, MSG, etc. are addictive, and they don't want to be told that. Carbs by themselves (for example, just potatoes, rice, corn, barley, etc.) do not make people fat, because they are so calorically dilute compared to other things. All large, successful civilizations throughout all of human history, have obtained the bulk of their calories from starch, with small amounts of animal products. Maybe if you are eating huge amounts of refined grains such as white bread, or white sugar (and processed products like bread and bagels usually have some oil in them anyway), you will plateau if you have already lost weight but are trying to lose the last 10 pounds. But I am very confident, if you ate meals consisting of only potatoes and sugar, you would lose fat, and being totally sedentary. Exercise isn't really a factor when talking about weight loss, because it depends on what you eat. Just avoiding salt could make you lose many pounds of water weight, if you have been eating a lot of salt recently. It's soooo difficult for the body to convert carbs to fat, and when fiber is included with those carbs, when you eat whole foods, such as whole grains, beans, vegetables, and fruits, there is nothing extra available for the body to store. But when you eat pure fats...animal fat in meat, eggs, and dairy...and all oils...the fat is simply moved from the intestine, into the bloodstream, and into the fat cells...it doesn't need to be converted. It takes 33% of the calories of carbs to convert those carbs to fat...while it only takes 3% of the calories to move the fat into the fat cells. Just try eating meals of mostly rice, with a salad with no oil, and as much fruit as you want. You could make healthy dressings with nuts...but they say the fat in the nuts may prevent weight loss. But that's if you eat a lot. The food will taste different than you're used to, but you'll get used to it, because the brain will adapt. The body will go through withdrawal symptoms...you will probably feel weak at first, due to the lack of stimulation of the drug-like effects of unhealthy food...or, you will feel weak because you're not used to eating a high enough volume of food. Or, even if you do eat a huge amount, you may still not be getting enough calories, if you ate too many beans, or too many vegetables. Yes, if you eat huge amounts of watermelon, for example, you will not feel "satisfied" because the sugar is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream, and does not provide long-term appetite satisfaction. Starch though, is chains of sugar, so it takes longer to digest and absorb. And when you eat high-carb meals, you won't feel uncomfortably full anymore, because you are satisfying the hunger drive efficiently, so you will eat until you are satisfied, but you will find you are not in any discomfort or pain from overeating. And you won't crave sugary desserts just after finishing a meal.

Yeah, I know who they are. Animal protein is not healthy. It creates osteoporosis, because the protein must be neutralized by calcium from the bones because it is so toxic…or something like that. The nitrogenous wastes are toxic. Wheat is very bad for me. My body can’t digest it, so I get massive bloating…hence the “belly.” And it seems it inflames my intestine. But wheat is not fat. It won’t make you fat. Unless you eat donuts or bread with oil in it. If you eat cereal with 2% milk, that’s a good amount of fat. The fat you eat is the fat you wear! Why are so many Asian people skinny? What do they eat? Why do skinny immigrants have children in America and the kids get fat? I am skinny now, but I used to be overweight. I used to eat massive amounts of meat and cheese, when I was 16, in order to gain muscle…but I gained fat with it. The more fat I ate, the more fat I gained. Then, I became conscious of the fat and boiled all the fat out of chicken, for example. But I was eating a huge amount of protein. The nitrogenous wastes…and that’s why I became mentally unhealthy in high school to where I had no desire to do my schoolwork and it didn’t feel good when people talked to me. I couldn’t be bothered. I was so tired and lazy. I was socially anxious all the time. Now, I am loving and happy and I smile easily, if I get enough sleep and eat breakfast. Maybe women around here are overworked, which causes them to be cranky. Maybe they are downtown because they are prioritizing earning money because they think sex is evil or something…because if they loved sex, they would probably be in a relationship in a healthier place. Maybe there is something wrong with them, which is why they are here. Maybe they are desperate to become famous or something, because they are unhealthy somehow, maybe due to wheat, like me, or the nitrogenous wastes…so don’t feel happy in the moment. They are struggling to be happy, like I have. There is something wrong with people choosing to live down here though. Why would people choose to be around homeless people? I was homeless due to depression brought on by wheat, and the dream of being in “the center of the universe” for women (according to R. Don Steele)…that’s why I’m in L.A. But if you’re healthy, you’re “at-ease” and happy in the moment, so you may not need to reach for the stars as much. I mean, why would these women prefer to be busy and “in a rush”…where exactly are they going? They aren’t happy enough in the moment to enjoy talking to me, because they are striving for something better. But some girls are happy on camera and face me and smile and enjoy the moment. My theory is that, when the body is healthy, and the brain has not been stimulated with all the addictive foods, the person feels well and happier, and talking to people is more fun. Because the brain has adapted to a low-stimulation lifestyle, just talking to people is fun and enjoyable, because it “blasts” the brain with enough stimulation, that pleasure is felt. But if your brain has been blasted day in and day out with many food-stimulants and the stimulation of smartphones, talking to strangers is a drag, and you feel just generally unhappy as you go about your day and you’re constantly needing to seek happiness, rather than being happy in the now.

Carbs satisfy the hunger drive. But if you eat pure sugar, juice, soda, refined carbs, I could see why you would feel weak. I think what happens is, when you are overweight and not used to eating high-carb foods, the sugar enters the bloodstream and your body produces too much insulin, which drives down the blood sugar too low, leaving you feeling weak and hungry again. Definitely this happens with sugar, with eating a lot of very ripe fruit, and can with white rice, if you eat a lot…but if you eat a balanced meal of brown rice, beans, vegetables, fruit, and some nuts and seeds, and if you are physically active, you won’t feel weak and hungry. Meat has no carbs, and takes a long time to digest, so it slows down the digestive process, and therefore, helps you feel satisfied and balanced; that’s why they say protein keeps you feeling full. But animal protein is unhealthy.

You can post whatever you want. It’s better if you post it. Whatever Winston posts is more exciting.

Every food has enough protein. The need for protein is very low. You just have to eat enough calories in order to gain muscle. Animal protein stimulates the body to grow muscle tissue faster than vegetable protein, due to IGF-1, but it promotes cancer though, because what is happening is, every cell in the body is being stimulated to grow faster than it was supposed to. I’m getting all this food information from doctors who have decades of experience. Joel Fuhrman, Caldwell Esselstyn, John McDougall, Michael Greger. Also, Gary Null and Doug Lisle.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this video of exercises for intellectuals and philosophers. It's funny.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maxiipwly0M[/youtube]

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

lame Jewish Propaganda to divide humanity further.

All these so called "Philosophers" were freemasons...They never offered anything of any value to humanity except control...else, with there teaching...we would have been already free...

I'm greater Philosopher than anyone lame-stream....but I'm close to having a six packs now than ever... :lol: :lol:

Its that simple really.

They PSY_OP you into believing...all these thinking, would destroy your body but its really is not the case..You can have a six pack and good looks too...I met Rock in Makati and I went to GYM for an hour..so he can confirm that I do visit fitness center also sauna, swimming pool etc...

The Life is much much easier than they make it out to be...Just don't buy into darkness BS and you will be fine.