Diet plan for Winston - Any suggestions?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Diet plan for Winston - Any suggestions?

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:Update:

I'm in China now. One benefit in China is that the food is healthy, so you lose weight easier here. Zboy1 told me he lost a lot of weight while in China and he didn't even eat less. Here it seems my appetite is small. After I eat a small meal, I do not feel the need to eat again. The food here is not addicting like it is in America. Once I feel full I don't feel any more food cravings. And in the city, you walk a lot too, so I get some exercise. So I am starting to lose weight here. :)

This is important because I heard that Chinese women don't mind guys who are ugly and nerdy, which many Chinese guys are, but they do not forgive a guy who is overweight, which is a sign of bad health, bad habits, and bad genes to them. That's why you see many ugly/nerdy guys that are thin with hot/attractive girls in Chinese cultures.
Good luck losing weight. You can do it if you try- like I said, it's all about eating healthy, not some magic pills or anything. Healthy food is much easier to come by overseas. If you really want to shed the pounds, don't drink, and they'll melt away faster than you could imagine.

Currently trying to get back down to a decent weight myself. I'm almost tempted to challenge you to a weight loss duel :lol: I'm around 200 now, up from around 160 when I started med school, because I started being a fatty and not going to the gym or eating right, all while drinking way too much. I'm back to sobriety and pumping iron, hopefully I can get back to a cut 170 or so within a year.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Seriously, Winston, let's see who can get in shape faster. There's really no way you could lose, as you'll end up better off whether or not you beat me. Plus I'm stuck with a full-time study schedule and awful, processed US foods too- you've got all the advantages in the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I just stepped on the weight scale at the mall when me and Ethan were walking around checking out girls, and wow, I am now at 81 kg, compared to 83 or 84 kg before. Ethan saw it too and can confirm my weight reduction.

My pants are also falling down and I've had to tighten my belt by one notch tighter.

Jamesbond, stop tempting me with junk food. Wtf man? Those images are hexing me with junk food.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I saw zboy last night and he can confirm that I lost weight too. I stepped on the scale at a drugstore and he saw it say 81 kg too. He said I look thinner too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »