Are drugs really dangerous? Anyone here use them before?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Are drugs really dangerous? Anyone here use them before?

Post by Winston »

Ecstasy and LSD sound like interesting experiences, according to this documentary. Any of you use them before?

Did the government outlaw them because they were dangerous to your health, or because they expanded your consciousness and they didn't want that?

Last edited by Winston on October 8th, 2011, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Ecstasy is closely linked to Meth in its chemistry. Accelerating the use of you own brains feel good chemicals to the point of depletion while providing above normal stimulation to your nervous system and overall euphoria. The problem being is once your natural feel good chemistry is gone it takes a long time to refill and finding any joy in life is next to impossible. This is the case with many drugs, use is one thing dependants is another....
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Yeah, Winston. Please take this in the best possible way, but I don't think someone with your self control should be starting on a meth-like drug. Once you start, it is almost impossible to stop. Why even mess around with it. Isn't there better things in life to do?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well when I tried cigarettes and marijuana, I felt nothing at all. Does that mean I'm immune to drugs? If so, does that mean that cocaine, ecstasy and LSD will also have no effect on me? lol

Any of you ever try those things before? What were they like?

What about Ayahuasca? I hear that the Amazonians use it to induce expanded spiritual consciousness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

http://www.ayahuasca.com/

http://www.ayahuasca-info.com/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Cocaine is a very short lived high 15 -20 minutes and you need more. Very intense feelings of euphoria and superiority but the user needs more very quickly and you will always be reaching for the experience you had the first time. Cocaine is highly addictive and since so much is used after time very expensive.

Winston, what type of marijuana did you try? There are many differant types and stains. You should be able to get some high quality in your area. Give it a try with a girl you know and you might be surprised how much fun you both have... ;)
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Ecstasy = Israeli mind control
enough said.

Winston wrote:Did the government outlaw them because they were dangerous to your health, or because they expanded your consciousness and they didn't want that?]
Check out DMT. (or Ayahuasca). Marijuana is safe in moderation. Of course most people don't know moderation. It's health benefits are undeniable. So are the negative effects from long-term use.

Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

The problem with any psychotropic is the unmeasured effect on the new user. You never know where you will go or when you will land...
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Winston pick up some quality Thai stick and a willing young lady, partake of both and report back please. :)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Cocaine expensive???..not if you go to Colombia..5-10 bucks per gram...pure as for 10 bucks,
its awsome feeling, short lived though, it sucke to go to get the line every 30 min or so, i never got addicted..Weed makes me feel tired and you hallucinate, dont know how appealing is that,
All drugs suck in the long term that includes caffeine tobacco n alcohol..if you rely on these external sources to lift your mood to happy/high state consequently you loose your natural ability to achieve happiness/excitment...after period of time you are screwed....control it dnt let it control you..
when they produce drug without ANY side effects ill be the first in line...:)

Do you think its possible?
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

That's great if your in Colombia but it far more expencive the farther you get from source.

As for marijuana try a sativa over an indca. Sativas have more of a head high then body buzz and can be energetic. Indcas are known as couch lock and are good for sleep and body pain.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Taking LSD is an incredible experience that I would highly recommend, especially to intellectual types interested in spiritualism and such. Don't let those hippie morons that talk about it to death put you off. It's 100% a personal journey that has nothing to do with anyone else. At first you'll feel as if you're dreaming but you'll constantly realize that you're actually awake. This mixed with the strong hallucinations can feel agonizingly intense. But after you've come down, you'll feel as if your mind has been purified and wiped clean of all conditioning, allowing your thinking to become crystal clear. If you're a deep thinker already, you'll come up with some life-changing revelations for sure.

I probably did ecstasy 50+ times before I even turned 17. It's fantastic initially but unlike LSD the experience has no mental value to you afterwards, but will then leave your mind in it's worst possible state of depression. This mixed with not sleeping or eating for 24+ hours is a recipe for feeling worse than you ever have.

I could name all the other drugs I've done, but instead I'll just skip to the worst, marijuana. If it suits you, it'll rob you of all your potential and turn you into a brain-dead zombie spending every cent you earn on it. It kills your intellect and decreases your interest in anything other than smoking and playing computer games. I seriously question whether this is an ideal way to live as those that do seem fully content. They have no interest in the world outside of Dublin, with the exception of Amsterdam for the purpose of weed. Is it better to be a dumbed-down stoner or an intellectual with hopes and aspirations that may never be fulfilled?

I smoked cannabis every day for years purely due to peer pressure but it was never really my thing. I was always very much into alcohol and have drank most days since I left school two years ago. But alcohol seems to have no negative mental affects on me and actually increases my thinking capabilities. I'm sure most people will have a completely different experience of it but that's how drugs go, they affect people differently. For example, mushrooms and LSD have a profound affect on me but ecstasy, alcohol and cocaine I can handle like a beast. This could be true in your case Winston when you tried weed, that or you just got a batch than contained very little THC. Those that are more immune to weed tend to be a bitch with alcohol. Is this true in your case?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alcohol only makes me buzzed or drowsy. It doesn't make me act different or affect my mind or thinking. I don't see the value or point of getting drunk. What good comes out of it? It doesn't even feel good to me.

The weed I tried was given to me by others, so I don't know what was in it.

I heard it's very hard to get LSD now.

But isn't it one way to be popular with American girls, by doing drugs?

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:Alcohol only makes me buzzed or drowsy. It doesn't make me act different or affect my mind or thinking. I don't see the value or point of getting drunk. What good comes out of it? It doesn't even feel good to me.
You don't see the value of alcohol because you already have all the benefits of it naturally just from living where and how you do. Alcohol gives you confidence which makes for better socialization in an anti-social environment where such things don't flow naturally. You develop a dependency on it to socialize as you become used to the level of confidence it gives you. That and it wipes out any kind of depression you may feel by increasing your mood.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I only drink alcohol if im already in a happy mood and happy feeling gets amplified, if im sad or depressed i dont drink as it makes me feel worse....
Lavezzi, good posts
I never had LSD, what is feeling like afterwards,any headaches, deppression, etc.
Does it kill brain cells??can you do something silly and not be aware of
are mushrooms natural alternative to LSD?
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Banano wrote:I never had LSD, what is feeling like afterwards,any headaches, deppression, etc.
Does it kill brain cells??can you do something silly and not be aware of
are mushrooms natural alternative to LSD?
LSD puts you in an incredibly clear state of thinking; gives you a connection to your true inner-self if you will. When you experience this your mood is irrelevant I find. I never get headaches ever so I wouldn't know about that.

Generally you are very conscious of your actions while on it. That's what makes it so intense to begin with. The longer you get into the trip, the less intense it gets which then allows you to relax and enjoy the surrealism of it. Mushrooms are very similar but you are more doped-out, kind of like being drunk the whole time so it doesn't have that intensity element that makes acid better. Ireland is said to have some of the strongest mushrooms that grow naturally in the world. If you drive an hour south of Dublin to Wicklow, they grow out in the wild and are absolutely everywhere.
Last edited by lavezzi on October 9th, 2011, 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.