My weight loss and what I did

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

My weight loss and what I did

Post by Dark_Sol »

Well guys, I can say that after trying out for 8 months of lossing weight, it is a success. I was 300lb in December and now 205lb. I learned about a diet called primal and went for it. It involves meats, fruits and vegtables. Sadly it must be organic, which is expensive for me, so I opted for just regular food. Boy, just eating just that does wonders. My work out at the beginning was .50 miles twice a week with a few pushups. In 3 months I added rucking with 30lbs for 3 miles. In 2 months I was running 1 mile, weight lifting and rucking with 90lbs. 3 months later, I weightlift, run 3.2 miles, use to ruck until my partner bailed on me, was doing 125lb and swim for a couple of hours.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My weightloss and what I did

Post by zboy1 »

Dark_Sol wrote:Well guys, I can say that after trying out for 8 months of lossing weight, it is a succes. I was 300lb in December and now 205lb. I learned about a diet called primal and went for it. It involves meats, fruits and vegtables. Sadly it must be organic, which is expensive for me, so I opted for just regular food. Boy, just eating just that does wonders. My work out at the beginning was .50 miles twice a week with a few pushups. In 3 months I added rucking with 30lbs for 3 miles. In 2 months I was running 1 mile, weight lifting and rucking with 90lbs. 3 months later, I weightlift, run 3.2 miles, use to ruck until my partner bailed on me, was doing 125lb and swim for a couple of hours.
Congrats! I've been jogging five days a week for two years since I've been unemployed--and I've lost 50 to 60 pounds. It's not hard to lose weight if you exercise or work out. You just need to have the ambition and desire to lose the weight and it can be done!
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Yup, but I never went below 220lb, even in the Army. That was everyday run 4 miles, rucking 90lb for 6-12 miles weekly and one +30 mile monthly. All I did was cut the carbs, startch and junk food. I just got fedup with being alone and having no hope in this f***ed up society, but since I found this website and other guys like me. My inner caveman is getting out and I ain't taking no shit.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Congrats. I lost some weight too. All I did was eat one meal a day with healthy snacks a few hours later. My stomach is now significantly smaller and my pants don't hold up as much. lol

After that, girls seem a little more friendly to me. But I'm not sure how much of that is coincidence. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

About twice a month I eat one small meal or none at all. I usually eat 3-6 chicken thighs, with 1-3 apples or bananas, 1lb of any nuts, mixed vegtables and a vitamin pill for anything I am lacking. One hard thing is giving up drinking with my friends, but I replaced that with wine. Now it takes a few glasses of wine to get me drunk. I'm going to post about how american women are hypocrites on wanting a nice funny guy and it's not all about looks.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Dark_Sol wrote:...... I'm going to post about how american women are hypocrites on wanting a nice funny guy and it's not all about looks.
Rock it out!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
TeddyBear X
Freshman Poster

Post by TeddyBear X »

I went from 500lbs to now 308lbs as of 5/10/2013

Been taking cardio kickboxing class and before then I was on the Treadmill for a good minute!

Had to eat in moderation and leave the alcohol and Newports alone!!

Been at it since the end of June of 2012!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a one minute video about a simple trick you can do to lose weight without trying. What do you think?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

That's a good eating plan, fruits, vegetables & meat. You could trow in all kinds of nuts & peanuts too, that's good protien for guys. Juice fresh fruits & vegetables, it's also fulling & you get in lots of water that way too.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I'm doing the Primal diet right now. I have gone from 212 to 198 in about 6 weeks. If you want the specifics of the diet, just go to marksdailyapple.com. No need to buy Mark Sisson's book as you can find everything you need to know by searching his website. Diet is the most important part of getting lean. You want to train your body to burn fat as fuel. Until you do that, you will never get as lean as you want to be. In order to do that, you need to cut carbs and replace with good fats (Coconut Oil, Fish Oil, etc.). You'll want to maintain medium amount of protein intake to preserve muscle, but not too much as excess Protein will convert into glucose (sugar)....which is what you want to avoid. My overall calorie intake is around 1700 per day. My fat calories equals the total of my protein and carb calories combined. I eat an average of 70g of carbs per day...

I'm also doing cardio every morning for 30 minutes and workout 4 nights per week at the gym. This is something I have been doing for awhile so it's the diet that is making the difference in fat loss success.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I found for me if I eat low carb and 20 to 30 minutes of cardio a day the weight I want to maintain is easy but you have to get to your ideal weight you want through eating less then I can eat as much as I want as long as I stick with low carb and do cardio.

Didn't you know this site was He Man women's hater club site?
Time to Hide!
johnponting74
Freshman Poster

Post by johnponting74 »

I can say that after trying out for 8 several weeks of lossing bodyweight, it is a succes. I was 300lb in Dec and now 205lb. I discovered about an eating plan plan known as primal and went for it. It includes foods, fruits and vegetables and vegtables. Unfortunately it must be natural, which is costly for me, so I decided for just frequent meals. Boy, just consuming just that does amazing things.
Our dentist in Cancun provide superior quality dental care at affordable prices. Our highly trained bilingual Cancun dentist have extensive experience
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I use Garcinia Cambogia with detox pills and drink fruit-vegetable smoothies every other day and my gut went down significantly. GMO is no joke here in the US of Gay.