Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25882
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » July 26th, 2017, 10:08 am

MrMan wrote:Winston,

My position on this thread has never been that taking H2O2 in water has no health benefits. My position is, I want to see some evidence for it, the rational behind it from the perspective of the field of chemistry, and some research on side effects. A lot of articles were posted. I sampled some of them. The most scientific articles I saw were really old medical articles with very small sample sizes, without tests for potential side effects.

I am also suspicious of books written on medicine and chemistry from those who haven't studied it in depth, whose credentials are having written a book and a lot of experience selling oxygen supplements.

It's possible that you take some kind of medicine or substance that makes you feel great and attacks some health issues, but that it could have some negative side effects.

I do not see it as dishonest for the FDA to warn about drinking straight 3% hydogen peroxide out of the bottle. That's a legitimate warning. If you want them to comment on more diluted versions of the chemical, pay to have testing done on it. Maybe you could patent your own 'protocol.' I'm not sure it would be worth it.

The FDA accepting a study with 30% results, for example, and then getting stellar results from that group after running trials on them may not be a bad approach to research, as long as doctors later are made to understand that the drug is only effective on a minority of the population, especially if they can know the characteristics that made it effective on the 30%

As far as ozone goes, the so-called 'ozone layer' isn't down where we are breathing it. Ozone from factories is considered to be a poisonous gas. Maybe it has some benefits in the blood in small quantities. Maybe its poison. I don't know. I trust vitamin and oxygen supplement salesmen about like I trust used car salesmen.
Sorry for my delayed response. I agree with you that h2o2 may not be able to cure everything, but it has some benefits, which I can attest to so far. I already listed some. One of course, is increased energy, which virtually everyone has reported after trying it. But I cannot say if it will cure cancer or malaria. Maybe at the very least, it will help a little.

You are asking for too much in the way of scientific evidence. And it seems you are moving the goal posts too. There is no real profit in h2o2. An organization will not fund studies into it. But yes there are some studies into it, but not enough for you. To me the best proof are all the many testimonials out there. If there were only a few, they may not be so significant, but when we are talking thousands, then that becomes significant. And yes, anecdotal evidence is valid. See here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Page5.htm

Let me ask you this: If a thousand people told you in 2005 that "Star Wars Revenge of the Sith" is now playing in theaters, and you checked the cinema listings, would it be a very strong bet or certainty, that it would be true? Sure. So why not something like the benefits of h2o2? If thousands of people told you that sugar was sweet, and you never tasted sugar before, would it be a good bet or certainty that it was true? Sure, why not?

The "testimonials are not proof" argument is stupid and untrue, and only used by atheists and pseudoskeptics to try to dismiss stuff they don't want to accept. The bottom line is that YES, testimonials are evidence, and it varies as to who the people are and the number too. And no, the claim that "everyone used to think the world was flat" doesn't apply here. That's an extreme analogy and has nothing to do at all with testimonials about a product. It's a pure logic fallacy and you should avoid them. Also, you should not argue for sport like Rock and Jester do. Debate should be a search for TRUTH, not a sport.

Let me ask you a funny question. Why is it that you as a Christian, have no trouble believing in Jesus' virgin birth, that he walked on water, and fed thousands of people with two loaves of bread, etc. Yet you find it hard to believe that h2o2 can cure diseases, illnesses and ailments? lol. Isn't that ironic? lol

You missed my point about government warnings. It's the ATTEMPT that matters here. The US government is trying to falsely insinuate that those who drink h2o2 drink it straight from the bottle. Yet in reality, no one recommends doing that. So the government is hoping that you will be stupid enough to fall for it and thus avoid drinking it altogether.

Do you understand now? This is obvious. You should be able to figure it out without me having to explain it multiple times. Geez. Are you being honest? Are you arguing for sport? If not then why do you fail to understand this simple point? If you are a Christian, then you should care about truth and not argue for sport, which is very friggin annoying. I hate people who do that. So many expats do that, they are contrarians who did not fit into society because they like to argue about everything, even if truth is not on their side, because it's a sport to them.

Again, why do you trust the FDA? You don't know very much about how government agencies operate do you? They don't just lie about big things like JFK or 9/11. They lie about many small things as well. I've spent thousands of hours studying conspiracies, so I know a lot better than you. The system is not just corrupt, there are vast conspiracies at work behind the scenes, and lots of proof of it, if you do the research. The world is a lot more disturbing of a place than you can possibly imagine. Why do you think multiple government agencies, police and media will collaborate and agree to LIE in order to cover up a crime, if they are ordered to? Think about it. It means that there are higher "string pullers" running different organizations and factions, even if you don't think that's possible, it still is true nonetheless. There are many many examples I can give. But would that help? Or would you just ignore it? Are you a shill? You need to study conspiracies more. Then you will lost trust in organizations like the FDA. I told you all this before. Don't you get it? You make me feel like I'm talking to someone deaf. Or a shill.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25882
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » July 26th, 2017, 10:15 am

HouseMD wrote: This is not as dumb as the last thing you posted, but still pretty stupid. Hydrogen peroxide is rapidly converted to water in the stomach, as stomach acid has tons of free hydrogen ions to bind to the oxygen free radicals in peroxide and neutralise it to water. The idea that this could cure a bladder infection is about as reasonable as hypothesizing pouring bleach in your toilet will clean your city septic system- It's too dilute and largely bonded to other things to even have a impact that far down the line.
Where do you get this? Who says there are lots of free hydrogen ions in the stomach? Can you cite this?

Then how do you explain why h2o2 works? I have one theory. Maybe if you believe in it, it sends a message to your body and cells to utilize the extra oxygen in your bloodstream and feed it to the immune system to make use of it. I think it's very possible for your brain to send subconscious messages or signals to your bodies' cells. That's why there is a mind-body connection that is proven in science. Your thought send messages to your body. And if you believe that the extra oxygen you consume will help, then your body will follow suit and make use of the oxygen you drink. That's a plausible theory.

But the point is, it works, and your theories cannot erase thousands of testimonials. Words are words. REAL EXPERIENCES count a lot more. Denying that doesn't change that fact.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25882
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » July 26th, 2017, 10:21 am

Update:

Btw, I sent my parents some bottles of h2o2 and had them drink it in Taiwan. My dad felt some increased energy and benefit from it. But my mom hated the taste and could not tolerate it so she stopped drinking it after a while. Nonetheless, she did seem a little more alert and energetic from my observation. When I asked her if it helped her, she could only say, "I don't know". But she is very negative and slow to compliment anything, so that could bias her into saying that. My parents never say that anything is "great or wonderful or amazing" etc. They are too cynical to say positive things about anything. It's part of the self-hating nature of Taiwanese people that me and Zboy told you all about before. lol. But my dad admitted after a while that he felt some increased energy from it, so he continued taking it.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1513
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by HouseMD » July 26th, 2017, 5:34 pm

Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote: This is not as dumb as the last thing you posted, but still pretty stupid. Hydrogen peroxide is rapidly converted to water in the stomach, as stomach acid has tons of free hydrogen ions to bind to the oxygen free radicals in peroxide and neutralise it to water. The idea that this could cure a bladder infection is about as reasonable as hypothesizing pouring bleach in your toilet will clean your city septic system- It's too dilute and largely bonded to other things to even have a impact that far down the line.
Where do you get this? Who says there are lots of free hydrogen ions in the stomach? Can you cite this?

Then how do you explain why h2o2 works? I have one theory. Maybe if you believe in it, it sends a message to your body and cells to utilize the extra oxygen in your bloodstream and feed it to the immune system to make use of it. I think it's very possible for your brain to send subconscious messages or signals to your bodies' cells. That's why there is a mind-body connection that is proven in science. Your thought send messages to your body. And if you believe that the extra oxygen you consume will help, then your body will follow suit and make use of the oxygen you drink. That's a plausible theory.

But the point is, it works, and your theories cannot erase thousands of testimonials. Words are words. REAL EXPERIENCES count a lot more. Denying that doesn't change that fact.
It isn't a theory, it's literally what is there. Stomach acid IS hydrochloric acid. Mix dilute HCl with H2O2 and you just end up with a lot of excess heat and water. That's not a theory, that's literally something you can do in your own house right now. Vomit up your own stomach acid or use some HCl from the store, doesn't matter, it's the same stuff. That H2O2 doesn't basically enter your bloodstream, and even if there were a way to, it would destroy literally everything there, because the oxygen is released in free radical form. Take a drop of blood and add a drop of H2O2 to see what happens- the reactive oxygen shreds cell membranes and obliterates DNA, leaving a foaming, frothy mess instantly. The same thing happens to smaller quantities- instant obliteration of adjacent tissues.

You want to get extra oxygen in your blood? Easiest way is to inhale it, you can't eat it because of what happens in your stomach. That's why we can't just give people oxygen drips in the ICU, there's no way for it to get through except via the lungs in a safe manner. But that causes pulmonary damage- our bodies are actually ideally suited for around 18% oxygen, beyond that, free radicals start doing damage. The atmosphere has 20.9% oxygen, and very slowly damages your lung tissue throughout your life. Inhaling increased O2 for short periods of time is probably mostly harmless below 60%, so long as it's brief periods daily. But it isn't the best thing if you've got cancer, because cancer is often limited metabolically by low oxygen availability.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25882
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » July 27th, 2017, 11:01 am

HouseMD wrote:
Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote: This is not as dumb as the last thing you posted, but still pretty stupid. Hydrogen peroxide is rapidly converted to water in the stomach, as stomach acid has tons of free hydrogen ions to bind to the oxygen free radicals in peroxide and neutralise it to water. The idea that this could cure a bladder infection is about as reasonable as hypothesizing pouring bleach in your toilet will clean your city septic system- It's too dilute and largely bonded to other things to even have a impact that far down the line.
Where do you get this? Who says there are lots of free hydrogen ions in the stomach? Can you cite this?

Then how do you explain why h2o2 works? I have one theory. Maybe if you believe in it, it sends a message to your body and cells to utilize the extra oxygen in your bloodstream and feed it to the immune system to make use of it. I think it's very possible for your brain to send subconscious messages or signals to your bodies' cells. That's why there is a mind-body connection that is proven in science. Your thought send messages to your body. And if you believe that the extra oxygen you consume will help, then your body will follow suit and make use of the oxygen you drink. That's a plausible theory.

But the point is, it works, and your theories cannot erase thousands of testimonials. Words are words. REAL EXPERIENCES count a lot more. Denying that doesn't change that fact.
It isn't a theory, it's literally what is there. Stomach acid IS hydrochloric acid. Mix dilute HCl with H2O2 and you just end up with a lot of excess heat and water. That's not a theory, that's literally something you can do in your own house right now. Vomit up your own stomach acid or use some HCl from the store, doesn't matter, it's the same stuff. That H2O2 doesn't basically enter your bloodstream, and even if there were a way to, it would destroy literally everything there, because the oxygen is released in free radical form. Take a drop of blood and add a drop of H2O2 to see what happens- the reactive oxygen shreds cell membranes and obliterates DNA, leaving a foaming, frothy mess instantly. The same thing happens to smaller quantities- instant obliteration of adjacent tissues.

You want to get extra oxygen in your blood? Easiest way is to inhale it, you can't eat it because of what happens in your stomach. That's why we can't just give people oxygen drips in the ICU, there's no way for it to get through except via the lungs in a safe manner. But that causes pulmonary damage- our bodies are actually ideally suited for around 18% oxygen, beyond that, free radicals start doing damage. The atmosphere has 20.9% oxygen, and very slowly damages your lung tissue throughout your life. Inhaling increased O2 for short periods of time is probably mostly harmless below 60%, so long as it's brief periods daily. But it isn't the best thing if you've got cancer, because cancer is often limited metabolically by low oxygen availability.
But you're not making sense here. The acid in the stomach is to digest food. It doesn't digest water. When you drink water, it goes into your bloodstream right away. That's why when you drink vodka, you feel buzzed or dizzy right away. Acid does not need to break down liquid. Where you getting this from?

The water goes straight into the small intestine and into your bloodstream. What does hydrochloric acid have to do with a lot of free hydrogen atoms waiting to bind with free radical oxygen atoms? There isn't enough time for such a process anyway. When you drink water it goes into your bloodstream within minutes.

If h2o2 turns into water when you drink it, rendering it inept and harmless, then why is there any danger with consuming undiluted h2o2 straight from the bottle? Why does the government warn against it? And why do some feel nauseous after drinking h2o2, even when it's diluted properly?

Yes of course h2o2 in its pure form will burn skin and cells. That's why you are supposed to drink it diluted. When you do that, the concentration becomes far less than one percent, which is very safe. Your immune system will utilize the extra oxygen somehow.

If what you say is true, then why does h2o2 therapy work? How do you explain the increased energy nearly everyone gets from it? How do you explain why it cures so many ailments and illnesses? How come I never get headaches anymore, or colds or flus since taking it? How come I have increased energy too? How come some have been cured of cancer and malaria too, from h2o2 or MMS? How do you explain all that?

According to your explanation, it must be all placebo right? Well placebo can only go so far. It doesn't have unlimited power, and it can't explain everything. Pseudoskeptics like Stephen Barrett merely use placebo as a cheap way to dismiss anything they want to discredit in defense of the establishment.

Your last paragraph is ridiculous and the opposite of what's true. First of all, there are oxygen IV's where people take it intravenously into their bloodstream. It's a form of oxygen therapy, done in Europe. Didn't you know? It has helped some people. Some prefer oxygen IV's over drinking it.

Second, one does not get enough oxygen in the air. Pollution and less trees has reduced the oxygen in the air. We don't get enough of it. Why do you think hyperbaric oxygen therapy works?

Thirdly, you are using backward logic when it comes to cancer. Why do you say that oxygen makes cancer worse? My gosh. Are you living in bizarro land? lol. LACK of oxygen is one of the primary causes of cancer. Dr. Otto Warburg discovered this in the 1930's and won a NOBEL PRIZE for it. Geez. This was mentioned and documented earlier. Where you been? You need to learn some history man and get an education. Show me some evidence that oxygen makes cancer worse.

You act as though oxygen were a pollutant. If that's so then why do we need it to survive? Why does Mother Nature (or God or the divine intelligence) put h2o2 in mother's breast milk? If it's in mother's breast milk for babies, then it must be something good. Duh. Mother nature would not put a toxin or pollutant in mother's breast milk. Duh. And why is h2o2 in the rainwater too? Rainwater contains h2o2 to refresh the trees and plants and foliage. It's better than just plain water. That's why nature put it there. Because it's good for plants and the environment. Duh. Nature is a lot smarter than you, you know.

Use your common sense man. Live in reality man. Stop distorting and twisting things and making things up out of thin air. Do you consider yourself a truth seeker? Or do you argue for sport only?
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1513
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by HouseMD » July 27th, 2017, 2:53 pm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7619452
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1934425/

You are, truly, a simpleton of the highest order sometimes. I learned chemistry, physics, medicine, and the scientific method precisely so I can seek the truth. Reactive oxygen species are the cause of heart disease, cancer, and premature aging. They are literally why you need antioxidants from vegetables and other plants to remain healthy. The high concentration of acidity causes an instant reaction- you can, again, observe this for yourself by combining HCl and H202 together. This reaction releases considerable heat and will burn the hell out of your stomach in high concentrations, in addition to obliterating tissues along the way via reactive oxidation. When people ingest caustic substances such as Drain-O, we literally don't have to induce vomiting, not do we attempt to neutralize the substance, as it causes chemical burns in less than a few seconds, instantly killing their esophagus and upper oropharynx. Your stomach is a miracle of nature that you underestimate. Also underestimated by you is the damage free radical oxygen does. There are entire diseases caused by free radicals that demonstrate this, such as G6PD deficiency, which destroys red blood cells via oxidative stress, and cardiovascular disease, which is a mix of free radical oxidation and excess lipidemia in the early phases.

You are foolish because you assume that if a lack of O2 is good, clearly we must need as much of it as humanly possible. But you're forgetting the first rule of toxicology, known for thousands of years- the dose makes the poison. 20.9% oxygen is okay, but 100% will damage your body over time. A touch of citric acid in your food is fine, but pure citric acid will burn the hell out of you. A few glasses of water a day are good for you, but drink a whole gallon at once and you'll suffer water intoxication and potentially die from electrolyte imbalances. Vitamin A keeps your eyes healthy, but hypervitaminosis A can kill you. A touch of capsaicin makes your food delicious, concentrated capsaicin is a weapon that can blind and suffocate, in addition to causing enormous pain. A bit of good food can make you healthy and strong, too much of it will make you obese and kill you.

Now, the other problem you fail to understand is that free radical oxygen is not the sort of oxygen your body uses, aside from for digestion within impenetrable cellular organelles that are neutralized prior to being harvested, and by white blood cells that use targeted attack to cause harm to bacteria and dead tissue (but also damage surrounding cells in the process). Other than that, your body cannot utilize free radical oxygen and thus specifically has antioxidant mechanisms in place to protect itself. Vitamin C is used in one of these mechanisms, as are many other vitamins. Without this protection, oxidative chain reactions occur that cause severe damage to cellular membranes.

As to your nobel prize winner, here's an article that is on your reading level about what he actually discovered: https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/otto-warburg-cancer/

See, the thing is, cancer utilizes fermentation because it outgrows a plentiful vascular supply, and thus has less access to oxygen. This means that it creates energy in the only way an cell starved of oxygen can- fermentation. cancer cells that are given access to oxygen, such as those in the outside if a tumor, grow more rapidly, as they can still engage in aerobic respiration, but the cells become adapted as best they can to anaerobic metabolism as a backup mechanism for when this oxygen supply runs dry. Eventually, the center of many tumors necrose because of a lack of energy leading to death.

The difference between you and I is that I actually have the base of knowledge to seek the truth. You are too limited in your knowledge base to sort garbage from actual useful information. You're precisely the kind of person that gets preyed upon by hawkers of garbage and snake oil salesmen, because you take their claims at face value and lack the basic knowledge to prove them incorrect. To you, seeing is believing, and they'll just claim they've seen things and you'll believe because they see the world like you do so they must be like you and not some scam artist lying to make a buck.

The placebo effect, by the way, is incredibly powerful. It is the reason we have to test against a placebo and not a group that receives no treatment- the mind is a powerful thing, and can reduce pain, depression, and increase rates of healing etc. The trouble is, the placebo effect is almost always of limited duration- a few weeks to a few months, generally.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4462
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Moretorque » July 27th, 2017, 3:57 pm

HouseMD wrote:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7619452
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1934425/

You are, truly, a simpleton of the highest order sometimes.

. 20.9% oxygen is okay, but 100% will damage your body over time..
Gus Grissom found out 100% oxygen will damage your body in a few short seconds if you try and rat the illuminati out.

Mr. Wu straighten him out on the subject of the moon hoax conspiracy please..... :wink:

We'll see who the simpleton is....
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25882
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » July 27th, 2017, 7:24 pm

HouseMD,
For your education, here's some background info on h2o2 therapy. And yes it includes injections. If it's only placebo, then why does it work on rats and cures their tumors????

http://eridu666.webs.com/The%20One%20Minute%20Cure.pdf

Therapeutic Use of Hydrogen Peroxide:

A Brief History

During the reign of Queen Victoria over 170 years ago,
when India was still a British colony, the Indian people
found that hydrogen peroxide added in minute amounts to
drinking water cured a variety of illnesses from the minor
ones like colds and flu all the way to serious ones like
cholera and malaria. Because its use threatened the British
monopoly drug sales, they hired a news reporter disguised as
a doctor to fabricate a story about a child who supposedly
died of brain damage as a result of taking hydrogen
peroxide. Coming from a “doctor,” the story was accepted as
the truth, even if it never happened. The misinformation
tactic worked and the Indian people abandoned the practice
of taking hydrogen peroxide in favor of buying British drugs.
During World War I, doctors used intravenous injections
of hydrogen peroxide to successfully treat pneumonia. In
fact, it was a key treatment for people who became ill during
the pneumonia epidemic that broke out shortly after the
war.

In 1920, a British physician in India named T.H. Oliver
was the first to use an intravenous infusion of hydrogen
peroxide to treat a group of 25 Indian patients who were
critically ill with pneumonia. Dr. Oliver's hydrogen peroxide
treatment effectively cut the standard mortality rate for
pneumonia from 80% to 48%.

Since then, hydrogen peroxide therapy has been studied
in major medical research centers throughout the world,
including Baylor University, Yale University, The University
of California (Los Angeles) and Harvard University in the
U.S., as well as in medical schools in Great Britain, Germany,
Italy, Russia, Canada, Japan and Cuba.

Another person who is also considered a pioneer in the
use of hydrogen peroxide therapy is Father Richard
Willhelm. During the 1940s, he created Educational Concern
for Hydrogen Peroxide (ECHO) to spread the word
about the numerous benefits of hydrogen peroxide therapy.
He found hydrogen peroxide especially helpful in the
treatment of skin diseases, polio and mental illness brought
on by bacterial infections, and believed it would prove an
integral treatment for many more ailments. He created his
non-profit organization hoping to inform the world about
proper dosing and methods for using the treatment. However,
prescription medications also became popular during
the 1940s. Therefore, much of the attention that should
have been placed on developing new ways to administer
hydrogen peroxide became focused on the development and
uses of prescription drugs instead.

In the 1950s, Dr. Reginald Holman conducted experiments
involving the use of 0.45% hydrogen peroxide
concentrations added to the drinking water of rats that had
cancerous tumors. The tumors completely disappeared
within 15 to 60 days.

In the 1960s, European physicians began prescribing
hydrogen peroxide to their patients. Before long, the use of
hydrogen peroxide became an accepted part of the medical
mainstream in Germany and Russia, as well as Cuba.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25882
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » July 27th, 2017, 7:38 pm

HouseMD,
Your article actually said oxygen was good for you, not a pollutant. See here.

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/otto-warburg-cancer/
The trick with trying to beat cancer with oxygen is getting the oxygen inside the cells. It is not enough to simply provide an oxygen rich environment around the cancer cells or in the bloodstream. This is because, as pointed out earlier, cancer cells stop taking in oxygen − and that is true no matter how much oxygen may be available.

Extra oxygen as well as a healthy alkaline diet are both very healthy things to do, but it is the author’s strong belief that relying solely on either oxygen or increased pH to beat cancer is not advisable.
I never said that one should overdose on oxygen. We all agree that too much of anything is not good for you. You can die from drinking too much water too. So don't attack straw mans.

Either way, a little oxygen in your bloodstream can't hurt. And it has helped many people and even has cured cancer. How do you explain that? Why does Silicon Valley Health Institute recommend hyperbaric oxygen therapy as a good treatment for many ailments, if it's useless?

Also, you dodged these questions:

"You act as though oxygen were a pollutant. If that's so then why do we need it to survive? Why does Mother Nature (or God or the divine intelligence) put h2o2 in mother's breast milk? If it's in mother's breast milk for babies, then it must be something good. Duh. Mother nature would not put a toxin or pollutant in mother's breast milk. Duh. And why is h2o2 in the rainwater too? Rainwater contains h2o2 to refresh the trees and plants and foliage. It's better than just plain water. That's why nature put it there. Because it's good for plants and the environment. Duh. Nature is a lot smarter than you, you know."

Truth seekers don't dodge questions. Can you address them?

Btw, do you agree that government and large industries lie a lot? And that massive conspiracies are the NORM, not the exception? I can give many proven examples. Do you think the FDA is a clean organization that tells the truth all the time? Yes or no? I wanna see if you are unbiased or not. I asked you these before but you keep dodging them as though you are uncomfortable. Do you believe that authority=truth?

Please answer these questions or else I'll paste them again.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1513
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by HouseMD » August 3rd, 2017, 3:30 pm

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man. You ignore any actual research I post, and the entire reason I posted that quackery was to see if you were just a person too unintelligent to sort wheat from chaff. You ignored the wheat and went straight for the chaff like a fool, so I'm going to assume you are such, and thus incapable of having an intelligent discussion because your entire world is shaped by confirmation bias rather than actual research with strong P values. You belong in rural China, you are truly village material, and my bet is that your unhappiness is brought about by a world that is too complicated for you to actually understand or function in at a high level. So enjoy drinking bleach and cleaning solvents, I really don't care. As my father used to say, you can't fix stupid.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food”