Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen Therapy: The Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston »

Good news. I checked my blood pressure today at the pharmacy. Its lower than its been in a long time. 124 over 88 now. Its usually 140 over 100. It looks like the hydrogen peroxide treatment may be helping.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this hydrogen peroxide testimonial is spectacular and inspiring! And very comprehensive and detailed too.

https://www.amazon.com/review/R196OHG40 ... _rtr_alt_1

105 of 118 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars The One-Minute cure for real!,
September 30, 2013
By Ioannis D. Nikolaidis

This review is from: 35% H2o2 Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade Certified 8 OZ with 1 OZ Bottle Dropper (Health and Beauty)
[...]

An analytical account of my experience with H2O2

I would like to share my experience with everybody, because when I was about to shop for H202 I did not find many helpful reviews of people that used the product for more than a month, (the most funny reviews are the ones that say that I received it and i WILL USE it tomorrow!!) accompanied with the account of how they used it, and with an analytical description of the protocol and the dosages and all.

So... lets start at the beginning!

MY SITUATION BEFORE:
a. FATIGUE: I suffered from chronic fatigue. Some times I was barely moving my feet in the mornings. On a good day I would tired, but if I tried to lift my knee I felt I had to help by pulling it up using the trousers!
b. Blood Pressure:My BP was 11 - 16 if I did not take my Accupron pills regularly. By taking my pills, the pressure was contained, but if I missed them for more than 48 hours.... BP would go through the roof.
c. Sleep Apnea and respiratory problems: I sleep with a CPAP machine the last 5 years. I used to NOT BE ABLE to blow air through my nose at any increased rate, since the nose would instantly block (like if I had a valve that shut whenever I tried to blow faster than usual)
d. Headaches: 20 days out of month, i reverted to DEPON pills (paracetamol) to alleviate my headaches
e. Minor Problems & other ailments:
I) I had fungus under 4 of my hand nails.
II) My sweat used to have a heavy odor.
III) I had a small motor bike accident 1 months ago my foot ankle was bruised and one finger was swollen. (after 90 whole days....).
IV) I had a fall 3 months ago and my knee was strained, and hurt when i moved it.
f. Enormous appetite for eating: I was always hungry....always.... and ate BIG everytime i came close to any food!

I am overweight so a., b., c., I used to attribute to my excess weight, and e., to my insatiable appetite.

READING ABOUT IT:
I read the "The One-Minute Cure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases" book by Madison Cavanaugh.
Along the way, I found out that H2O2 is present in increased quantities in the first human maternal milk (colostrum), and that it is used by nature to kick start the infants metabolism.
In animal farming they even use it as an additive/preservative to colostrum milk.
Conclusion: it cant be bad if it is already present in mothers milk.
NOTE: the H2O2 solution should be less than 0.3% to be safe. Too much of a good thing can be bad.... and exactly that is what many people in the forums use to discredit H2O2. The answer is YES. H2O2 if consumed at a higher concentration could be hazardous to a persons health. But I have to remind everyone that people have even died from excess consumption of cookies, or that plain air being injected intravenously will stop the heart (so a good thing must be carefully used, or else can and will become dangerous.

FIRST STEPS:
I ordered H2O2 35% FOOD GRADE product and then I had to resolve many questions:
1. HOW TO MEASURE AND HOW TO CALCULATE THE PROPER DOSAGE?
1.1. First buy a 100ml bottle from a pharmacy, that has a dropper cap. (cost 1$)
1.2. You have to fill the dropper cap 100ml bottle with H2O2 35% peroxide.
1.3. You have to store it on your fridge for best preservation.
1.4. You have to keep it away from children.
1.5. Use this spreadsheet here: [...] to calculate dilutions of H2O2 in water.
1.6. A solution of not more than 0.3% (NOT 3%!!) is safe to drink.
1.7. YOU HAVE TO DRINK IT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!

2. IS H202 DANGEROUS AND HOW TO HANDLE IT?
★ Many people report that it is dangerous. To my experience it is not unless it comes to contact with the eyes. At the beginning i used gloves, but then one day It overflowed on my fingers and nothing happened. Turns out that as long as you immediately wash it off with water it is not dangerous.
★ H2O2 is characterized by the FDA as GRAS. (generally regarded as safe)

3. Do I have to dilute it with distilled water?
It helps to use distilled water, but.... you wont be able to find it easily {i mean water intended to be used for car radiators that is unmarked cant be trusted.... right? It has no analysis on it, and for what i know it could have additives or traces from the plastic plastic bottle... anything that is not intended for human consumption is not controlled...].
So, you can substitute distilled with bottled water, or use filtered water.

4. What are the quantities that it is recommended for me to consume?
The protocol in the 1 minute cure book goes as follows:
★ 5 drops in 200ml water (almost a full glass of water) 3 times a day for 5 days
and gradual increase over 10 days to
★ 25 drops in 200ml water 3 times a day for 2-3 months
and then going down to maintenance of
★ 5 drops in 200ml water (almost a full glass of water) 3 times a day for 5 days

HOW I DID IT IN THE END:
It turned out to be extra difficult to find a) distilled water and b) an empty stomach (!)
So, i started out at 5 drops on 200ml a day, and after the 4th day i ended up with 25 drops a day on 200ml first thing when I woke up in the morning......

COMBINING WITH SODIUM BICARBONATE:
I also added half a tea spoon of SODIUM BICARBONATE (baking soda) in the same glass of water.

MY SITUATION AFTERWARDS:
a. FATIGUE: GONE!!!!!! Even the first day I started, it just felt as if it was one of the very good days! 4-5 days down the road..... never felt better since I was 20 years old and 50 kilos less....
b. Blood Pressure: After 4-5 days I quit the Accupron. I have 9-13 BP the last 40 days (I check almost daily).
c. Sleep Apnea and respiratory problems: Still use the machine to sleep, BUT it seems my sinuses have opened, since I am now able to blow my nose FULL strength without it shutting. My nose feels open and healthy.
d. Headaches: Have only had to revert to paracetamol 2 times the last 30 days.
e. Minor Problems & other ailments:
I) All nails but one are now fungus free. The one that persists seems to get better, but still not there yet.
II) The bruised ankle (that I had for more than 1 month) got well in less than 24 hours
III) The knee got well in 2 weeks (it hurt for more than 3 months)
IV) My sweat takes more than 3 days to smell (i used some 3% peroxide on my arm pits), and I have quit using deodorant!!!
f. Enormous appetite for eating: appetite has calmed down. Without trying to eat less, I am in fact eating less. I have lost 1.5Kg the last 30 days.
g. BONUS: my palms are rose colored from blood circulation (instead of pale/white/yellow)
h. PH: I measured my Body PH using strips and I am steadily over 7.... that is good!

CONCLUSIONS:
1. IT WORKED FOR ME, BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO!!!
2. TRY IT BUT CAREFUL ON THE INSTRUCTIONS!
3. IF YOU DONT TRUST YOURSELF TO MEASURE RIGHT... DONT DO IT!!!!

Note: a copy of the above report can be found in the author's blog here:

http://mystorywithh2o2.blogspot.com/201 ... s-day.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Funny joke:

Two scientists walk in to a bar. The first one asks" may i have some h2o?" The second scientist asked" may i have H2o too?"

H2o2 = hydrogen peroxide

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You could try soaking that infected nail in H2O2.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this testimonial from a 55 year old God fearing Christian man from Arkansas. He was diagnosed with terminal cancer and beyond chemotherapy treatment. His doctor said he only had a few weeks to live. Then he tried hydrogen peroxide therapy out of desperation. The 12 percent version only controlled his cancer, while the 35 percent one totally wiped it out, he said. This story is touching and will bring a tear to your eyes. Its an example of how natural cures can save lives, but the FDA and AMA dont want you to know about them because natural cures cannot be patented and sold for high profits.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EegW2d3RLM[/youtube]

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:Its an example of how natural cures can save lives, but the FDA and AMA dont want you to know about them because natural cures cannot be patented and sold for high profits.
That's an interesting video. I am curious to know what the negative impact of ingested H202 are on the body. There could be positives and negatives as with a lot of things. What does H2O2 turn into in the body? What does it bind with? How does it help?

As far as this comment goes, I don't see how the FDA or AMA would make money from drugs being sold for high profits. If anything, drugs could cut into the pie of medical funds that doctors share. More money for medicine may mean less for doctors. Pharmaceutical companies make a lot of money off of drugs.

The FDA might be willing to let a company or individual test H2O2 to see if it works on cancer or whatever, but who is going to sponsor the tests and pay whatever is necessary. H202 is already available. The companies that make it might have expenses if they got it approved for cancer. But since people can buy it already, why go through the hassle of getting it approved for a specific disease. It makes sense to get a drug approved if consumers can't buy it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
Winston wrote:Its an example of how natural cures can save lives, but the FDA and AMA dont want you to know about them because natural cures cannot be patented and sold for high profits.
That's an interesting video. I am curious to know what the negative impact of ingested H202 are on the body. There could be positives and negatives as with a lot of things. What does H2O2 turn into in the body? What does it bind with? How does it help?

As far as this comment goes, I don't see how the FDA or AMA would make money from drugs being sold for high profits. If anything, drugs could cut into the pie of medical funds that doctors share. More money for medicine may mean less for doctors. Pharmaceutical companies make a lot of money off of drugs.

The FDA might be willing to let a company or individual test H2O2 to see if it works on cancer or whatever, but who is going to sponsor the tests and pay whatever is necessary. H202 is already available. The companies that make it might have expenses if they got it approved for cancer. But since people can buy it already, why go through the hassle of getting it approved for a specific disease. It makes sense to get a drug approved if consumers can't buy it.
I told you before, there are no side effects of h2o2 as long as its safely diluted. But some may feel ill while the body detoxes from it, which is part of the healing process and is normal.

H2o2 contains an extra oxygen molecule, which the body cells use to revitalize your immune system and help create an oxygen rich body environment so that disease cannot thrive.

The FDA and AMA had been in bed with the drug industry since the 1920s. Research the history of the medical industry. Watch this documentary "cancer the forbidden cures". It explains the history of medicine and how the government agencies are involved with the drug industry as a monopoly, and how they've been labeling anyone outside their monopoly "a quack" ever since the 1920s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAMYAoiCSsI

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I told you before, there are no side effects of h2o2 as long as its safely diluted.
So you say. But has this been tested on a large scale? And even if it has been, how could anyone say there are no side effects? How could you know that? You can't even think of all the side effects that should be consider.
But some may feel ill while the body detoxes from it, which is part of the healing process and is normal.
That's a side effect. You say it's normal while the body is healing. Maybe it's something else.
H2O2 contains an extra oxygen molecule, which the body cells use to revitalize your immune system and help create an oxygen rich body environment so that disease cannot thrive.
It's possible to be poisoned with too much oxygen, and there are other ways of getting oxygen in your system. When you breathe, you breathe in O2 in the atmosphere. I think H2O2 gives off O1 when in contact with the air, and maybe with certain other substances. Why does H2O2 in high concentrations hurt the lining of the stomach and intestines? My guess is something in or on the stomach lining or a fluid in the stomach interacts with it. The oxygen is probably binding with something. If you dilute it, that may still go one, but to a much lesser degree to the extent that you can't feel it.

What form does oxygen take in the blood? If it takes O2, how would having H2O2 in the blood help with this? Would the O1 molecules in H2O2, if they break apart, bind with each other? And why would they break apart and bind with each other in the dark instead of binding with something in the cells or arteries?

Maybe the O1 bound with the man's cancer cells at a faster rate than with other cells and that helped him. If you can't explain what's going on and it hasn't been very well tested, why take the risk? I can understand why someone in a late stage of cancer would try it. That makes sense. Why not risk it?

How much H2O2 would someone who ate fresh fruits or vegetables embibe in a day? Why not just eat fresh fruits and vegetables?
The FDA and AMA had been in bed with the drug industry since the 1920s. Research the history of the medical industry. Watch this documentary "cancer the forbidden cures". It explains the history of medicine and how the government agencies are involved with the drug industry as a monopoly, and how they've been labeling anyone outside their monopoly "a quack" ever since the 1920s.
I've got a slow connection today. The video is not working properly.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
I told you before, there are no side effects of h2o2 as long as its safely diluted.
So you say. But has this been tested on a large scale? And even if it has been, how could anyone say there are no side effects? How could you know that? You can't even think of all the side effects that should be consider.
But some may feel ill while the body detoxes from it, which is part of the healing process and is normal.
That's a side effect. You say it's normal while the body is healing. Maybe it's something else.
H2O2 contains an extra oxygen molecule, which the body cells use to revitalize your immune system and help create an oxygen rich body environment so that disease cannot thrive.
It's possible to be poisoned with too much oxygen, and there are other ways of getting oxygen in your system. When you breathe, you breathe in O2 in the atmosphere. I think H2O2 gives off O1 when in contact with the air, and maybe with certain other substances. Why does H2O2 in high concentrations hurt the lining of the stomach and intestines? My guess is something in or on the stomach lining or a fluid in the stomach interacts with it. The oxygen is probably binding with something. If you dilute it, that may still go one, but to a much lesser degree to the extent that you can't feel it.

What form does oxygen take in the blood? If it takes O2, how would having H2O2 in the blood help with this? Would the O1 molecules in H2O2, if they break apart, bind with each other? And why would they break apart and bind with each other in the dark instead of binding with something in the cells or arteries?

Maybe the O1 bound with the man's cancer cells at a faster rate than with other cells and that helped him. If you can't explain what's going on and it hasn't been very well tested, why take the risk? I can understand why someone in a late stage of cancer would try it. That makes sense. Why not risk it?

How much H2O2 would someone who ate fresh fruits or vegetables embibe in a day? Why not just eat fresh fruits and vegetables?
I've got a slow connection today. The video is not working properly.
Who do you expect to test it on a large scale? The FDA? Big Pharma? Why would they? There's no profit in it. It can't be patented. Natural cures can't be patented. Remember that.

But doctors have used h2o2 to treat patients since the 1800's. It's been very safe and effective. You aren't supposed to know this though. The FDA doesn't want you to.

Besides, the FDA has approved a lot of harmful drugs. Their testing is fraudulent. They keep testing the new drug many times and deleting unwanted data, until they get the results they want. As a result, many unsafe drugs are approved by the FDA. Mike Adams of NaturalNews.com has given many examples and can rant for hours about this.

Why do you live in fear? Nothing great was ever accomplished by living in fear.

The wisest thing to do is to try a little at a time and see how it goes. Put a few drops of h2o2 diluted in a glass of water, and take it each day slowly and see how it goes. After a week, if it helps and has no side effects, then continue on. That's the wisest approach. Use your common sense man. Stop naysaying without end. And test it out for yourself instead.

Why do you narrow minded males believe that if something is new or sounds weird, then it must be false or untrue? Albert Einstein said that "condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." Don't modern men know that? If so why do they keep dismissing everything they don't understand and haven't researched? Weird. Illogical.

As for your other questions about h2o2, I told you to do some research, you refuse. Please watch these informative interviews with Ed McCabe, author of "Flood Your Body With Oxygen". He addresses your questions in his interviews. So please watch them. Stop being so lazy man. Stop being a butthead. Stop refusing to get informed.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJWhUx8hcOk[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnTAmAZOGDw[/youtube]

Slow connection is not an excuse. If you want to see a video, you will find a way. :P

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update on my h2o2 therapy:

Well some bad news. I stopped taking my high blood pressure medication, hoping that my hydrogen peroxide would keep my blood pressure at normal range. It didn't. Instead, my blood pressure spiked up to 170 systolic over 130 diastolic. The diastolic is way too high. So I thought this was a normal reaction after stopping medication. After all, when I stopped taking Nexium for acid reflux, my acid came raging back with a vengeance. I figured maybe after a while, my blood pressure would come down again. But it didn't. It remained high even after a few more days. So I had no choice but to take the medication again, which are simple beta blockers. It appears that the h202 only lowers my blood pressure if I take it in conjunction with my medication, but not by itself.

Another little bad news is that I seem unable to fully follow the protocol. After 30 drops of h2o2 (at 12 percent concentration), the glass of water became too strong and after drinking it, my stomach felt overhwhelmed by it. I tried doing 35 drops but it's way too much and overwhelming. So I've kept it at 25 or lower drops since.

However the good news is that I have derived some real health benefits from h2o2. As mentioned earlier:

- I feel more energy and endurance than before.
- I have more mental alertness.
- I haven't even had one headache since I started taking h2o2. Usually I get headaches every few days at least, probably due to migraines or something imbalanced in my body. But so far I haven't had any, which is a major result.
- I haven't been sick once with any cold or flu either, since starting h2o2 therapy, just as Ed McCabe said would happen.

So those are some major benefits nonetheless, even though h2o2 hasn't succeeded at keeping my blood pressure low without using medication.

Also, I gave Dianne a little too, though she cannot bear the taste of it, so she can only take a few drops a day in a glass of water. She said that since she took a little of it, her addiction to smoking has gone down drastically. Instead of smoking a whole pack of cigarettes a day, she now smokes 3 o 4 cigarettes a day. The books and articles I read about h2o2 said this would happen, that h2o2 therapy would reduce the addiction to alcohol or cigarettes. So even though Dianne isn't a believer in h2o2 therapy, she has nevertheless reaped some benefit from it. Thus demonstrating that it's not all placebo.

Moreover, if you read the literature, you will find out that plants and animals are helped by h2o2 too. Plants grow faster and healthier, for example, when given water mixed with a little h2o2. And animals have healed from illnesses using h2o2 therapy too. Some race horses even won races after being given h2o2 in their water. This is all well documented and cannot be explained by any placebo.

But anyway, guys who dismiss everything they don't understand, or anything new and unusual to them, as being due to placebo, are very ignorant anyway. As Albert Einstein said, "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance". This is true and logical. So why are most modern men so closed minded and narrow and dismissive of anything new? Why do they always use the placebo effect to explain away everything they can't understand? Why are modern men so illogical and arrogant and know it all? It's stupid.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston, who would test it is an issue. There are chemical companies making hundreds of millions of of H2O2. Maybe they would stand to benefit if it were approved for certain medical uses. But it's already legally available, so why would there need to be tests?

If you feel better and you are drinking water out of a copper vessel and taking H202, maybe you feel better from the copper. Maybe when you drink the water out of copper and the H2O2, you are just drinking more water than before, which keeps you more hydrated and flushes stuff out of your system, and gives you more energy. Or maybe something else changed in your life that you overlooked that made you feel better. Or maybe you just feel better about yourself because you are doing these things for your help, which boosts your mood and makes you feel more energetic. You can know about placebo effects and still experience them.

By tests I mean take so many people, say 1000 people of different ages, have then try H202 and test for side effects. They'd have to know what side effects they were testing. They could also test for improvements of certain medical conditions.

If you increase the dosage of H2O2 and it makes your stomach upset, that may be your stomach saying, "Ahhh, don't give me that stuff." Too much of it burns your stomach. If small quantities show up in fresh vegetables, then it is a natural substance and it's probably okay in very small doses, but why not just eat those fresh fruits and vegetables instead of taking something made in a factory?

The fact that it didn't cure your blood pressure issues should make you suspicious of the claims that treat it like a cure-all.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No MrMan. I usually drink lots of water everyday, long before I started the h2o2 therapy. I have to because I get dehydrated easily and it's so hot here in Asia that I am constantly thirsty. I also have a lot of internal body heat, which is why my hands are always warm, whereas most people's hands are cold, and I sweat too easily. I function better in colder cooler environments.

Besides, I only take h2o2 once or twice a day in a small glass of water. Stop trying to make excuses. Why do you have double standards? So if someone has a negative result from h2o2 you take that as evidence but if someone has a positive result, then you dismiss it as placebo? Are you sure you're not a shill? Usually people with double standards have a bias or agenda. They are not neutral.

No the h2o2 was not burning my stomach. It's just that the bleach taste was too strong and gaseous. It cannot burn your stomach at the rate of 0.001 percent. Come on man. Impossible.

Why is it so hard for you to believe? The logic and science behind h2o2 therapy is explained very well at the links and videos above I gave you. Why don't you listen to them? Watch the interviews with Ed McCabe. He answers all your questions. Stop being a lazy ass man and stop talking out of your ass. All you do is deny and doubt.

Maybe it will lower my blood pressure if I follow the protocol and go up to 75 drops at 12 percent? Did you consider that? It seems you are too biased against it.

So now you think the copper is making me feel better? Dude, I only drank water out of copper once. I didn't say it made me feel better. I said the water was charged with some energy in it. By that time, I was already reaping benefits from h2o2 before that. Your timing is off man.

But yeah if one does both h2o2 therapy and drink from copper at the same time, it's hard to know which one is working and which isn't. But I'm not doing that. I only drank out of copper once.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Update on my h2o2 therapy:
Well some bad news. I stopped taking my high blood pressure medication, hoping that my hydrogen peroxide would keep my blood pressure at normal range. It didn't. Instead, my blood pressure spiked up to 170 systolic over 130 diastolic. The diastolic is way too high. So I thought this was a normal reaction after stopping medication. After all, when I stopped taking Nexium for acid reflux, my acid came raging back with a vengeance. I figured maybe after a while, my blood pressure would come down again. But it didn't. It remained high even after a few more days. So I had no choice but to take the medication again, which are simple beta blockers. It appears that the h202 only lowers my blood pressure if I take it in conjunction with my medication, but not by itself.

Another little bad news is that I seem unable to fully follow the protocol. After 30 drops of h2o2 (at 12 percent concentration), the glass of water became too strong and after drinking it, my stomach felt overhwhelmed by it. I tried doing 35 drops but it's way too much and overwhelming. So I've kept it at 25 or lower drops since.

However the good news is that I have derived some real health benefits from h2o2. As mentioned earlier:

- I feel more energy and endurance than before.
- I have more mental alertness.
- I haven't even had one headache since I started taking h2o2. Usually I get headaches every few days at least, probably due to migraines or something imbalanced in my body. But so far I haven't had any, which is a major result.
- I haven't been sick once with any cold or flu either, since starting h2o2 therapy, just as Ed McCabe said would happen.

So those are some major benefits nonetheless, even though h2o2 hasn't succeeded at keeping my blood pressure low without using medication.
If this is really happening I think there might be other things involved Winston, like this really killing every pathogen in the water, or making your body have some kind of reaction to the irritation.
And couldn't it be also because perhaps you are consuming more water in a disciplined manner, as we should all do, but sometimes neglect?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:No MrMan. I usually drink lots of water everyday, long before I started the h2o2 therapy. I have to because I get dehydrated easily and it's so hot here in Asia that I am constantly thirsty. I also have a lot of internal body heat, which is why my hands are always warm, whereas most people's hands are cold, and I sweat too easily. I function better in colder cooler environments.
Btw, the H2O2 hasn't cured you of excessive internal heat and a tendency to sweat? I found myself breaking into a sweat faster than some other people in a tropical home recently. I am thinking of spending some time a couple of days a week in a sauna to see if I can get to where I don't sweat easily.

About your blood pressure, what is causing it? Do you have plaque in your arteries? Is there any reason to think extra oxygen in the blood would bind with plaque and remove it?
Besides, I only take h2o2 once or twice a day in a small glass of water. Stop trying to make excuses. Why do you have double standards? So if someone has a negative result from h2o2 you take that as evidence but if someone has a positive result, then you dismiss it as placebo?
There is a warning on the H2O2 bottle and I've heard of it burning people's stomachs in high dosages. That's one reason for the skepticism. I don't see how that is a 'double standard.'

If you are taking a medicine and you feel better or feel like you have more energy, those are the kind of symptoms you could get from a placebo effect. If your chopped off finger grows back, that's probably not a placebo effect. If your blood pressure went down, that could be some evidence for improvement if your blood pressure was consistently high before.
No the h2o2 was not burning my stomach. It's just that the bleach taste was too strong and gaseous. It cannot burn your stomach at the rate of 0.001 percent. Come on man. Impossible.
So it is much less concentrated than the stuff in the brown bottle? A low concentration might mildly irritate someone's stomach. But if you felt queasy because of the taste only, and you really believed the stuff helped you, why wouldn't you just take an extra glass of the lower concentration?
Why is it so hard for you to believe? The logic and science behind h2o2 therapy is explained very well at the links and videos above I gave you. Why don't you listen to them? Watch the interviews with Ed McCabe. He answers all your questions. Stop being a lazy ass man and stop talking out of your ass. All you do is deny and doubt.
You posted a lot of links. I took a small sample of what was posted. I saw references to very old small sample medical experiments. That was the most scientific study I saw. I didn't notice any studies with large sample sizes in the ones I selected. I believe I asked you if you knew of any literature that explained how the O2 got into usable form in the blood. (Or that's what I had in mind with oxygen in the blood.)

I've only got so much time. I don't intend to spend it watching YouTube videos on H2O2. I haven't been diagnosed with cancer. And where I live, it is unlikely that I can order the food grade H2O2.

I have actually used H2O2 to knock out colds. It may only work if it is bacterial. But i read online that you can dilute the stuff and squirt it up your nose to kill a sinus infection or cold. So I did it. I think the ratio was 5 or 6 parts saline solution to 1 part H2O2 out of the brown bottle. One website said to kneel forward with your head pointing down toward the ground. If I felt a cold coming on, that usually knocked it out of the nasal passage. If it had already started dripping down the throat, H2O2 did not cure that. That was before I read about the preservatives in the brown bottle. But the nose flushes itself out, so maybe it's not that bad of a thing. Still, pure dilluted H2O2 is better. What I did was buy some saline solution in a nasal squirt bottle, squeeze out a little water, and suck up a little H2O2, and then squirt it up my nose.

That makes sense. H2O2 kills germs. Based on chemistry, does it make sense that it would turn into O2 in the blood, even if it gives of O1 molecules?
Maybe it will lower my blood pressure if I follow the protocol and go up to 75 drops at 12 percent? Did you consider that? It seems you are too biased against it.
If you are going to do it, and I am not saying you should, why not just take lower concentrations more times throughout the day so you don't drink the nastier tasting stuff?
So now you think the copper is making me feel better? Dude, I only drank water out of copper once. I didn't say it made me feel better. I said the water was charged with some energy in it. By that time, I was already reaping benefits from h2o2 before that. Your timing is off man.
Okay, well you know what you drink lot better than I do. If you have made multiple changes to your diet, you can't be sure H2O2 is making the changes.

Btw, did the copper water taste bad?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I had some time where I was doing some low-brain-activity spreadsheet work. I listened to most of the McCabe video, about as much as I could take of an Infomercial.

He made a mistake about chemistry, calling singlet oxygen O1. At least according to Wikipedia, singlet oxygen is an O2 molecule, but different from regular O2 molecules.

He is a chem trail conspiracy theories.

I looked him up and he's "Mr." not "Dr." Does he have the education to back up all this theories and talk? Why does he treat the 'free radical theory' like theory, and his own theories like fact.

He's selling books and health supplements. Are there large scale studies that line up with his anecdotal stories about people's health improving? Can we test oxygen theory on a thousand cancer patients to see if they are cured?

If oxygen is the key to health, why is there evidence that people who live at higher altitudes where there is less oxygen live longer?

He also recommended ozone rather than H2O2 because of the hydrogen. A website for US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health says that:
Ozone is one of the most toxic and ubiquitous air pollutants.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6376815