Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen Therapy: The Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen Therapy: The Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

Post by C.J. »

Just wondered if anyone tried using it in their health regimen. Maybe if there's some discussion about it, I might elaborate on my results. However let me tell you - if you use the right type and the right dosage, you won't come across any health problems, simply because you consumed it.

I used it for 34 days my first time. I've never had any adverse effects save some vomiting. But unlike most instances of vomiting, this kind was more gentle and less painful, so I didn't mind if I had to vomit. I also gained some great health benefits from using HP. But man, DAT TASTE! It's the sole reason why I went on-and-off repeatedly with it. :/
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

I used to put it in my mouth and use it as a teeth whitener.

Also, if I have ear wax, I'll put some peroxide on q-tip and it melts it all away. I've never used it really internally besides garling/rinsing my mouth with it. It's also good to put in your ears if you have an earache, too.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

It can be used as a teeth whitener? I gotta try that. :D

I just drink it, mixed with some distilled water. I've benefited very well. It improved my eyesight, my digestion(gotta go 30 mins after eating, depending on the food) and I can "see and hear" better in my dreams now. Before, I used to be 75% blind, couldn't move and had bad hearing in my dreams. Like my dreaming body benefited from the HP too! :D
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

I've never taken it internally like that. I've wanted to try it, but my inclinations now are to look at health from the Chinese medical angle now. Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is also good to take when sick, as it'll alkalinize your body.

Also all my dreams are always vivid as hell and have always been. Nowadays I dream more than as a teenager.

As far as teeth whitening, most commercial whiteners are peroxide based, though not always hydrogen peroxide. You can just get 3% and keep it in your mouth. Good for oral infections and whatnot, too.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide - The One Minute Cure, Your Thoughts?

Post by Winston »

Is this true about hydrogen peroxide being a one minute cure for almost all diseases and illnesses? It's pretty amazing if true, and would be one of the biggest secrets that the elites and corrupt medical industries don't want you to know. What do you think? This is a great episode from Woodward TV.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide - The One Minute Cure For All Diseases

Post by Winston »

More videos about this one minute cure for all diseases. What do you think? Is this too good to be true? This natural cure only takes one minute a day to administer and only costs 1 cent a day!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide - The One Minute Cure For All Diseases

Post by Winston »

https://www.amazon.com/One-Minute-Cure- ... 0977075141

The One-Minute Cure: The Secret to Healing Virtually All Diseases

The One-Minute Cure reveals a remarkable, scientifically proven natural therapy that creates an environment within the body where disease cannot thrive, thus enabilng the body to cure itself of disease. Over 6,100 articles in European scientific literature have attested to the effectiveness of this safe, inexpensive and powerful healing modality, and has been administered by an estimated 15,000 European doctors, naturopaths and homeopaths to more than 10 million patients in the past 70 years to successfully treat practically every known disease -- including but not limited to cancer, AIDS, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease. hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, herpes, Rheumatoid Arthritis and asthma.

Review

The One-Minute Cure contains thoroughly researched material that indeed offers compelling evidence of a veritable cure-all for all diseases. Unlike other self-proclaimed 'cures' promoted by others in the name of profiteering, the author clearly has no other agenda than to bring this hope of healing to every man, woman and child who's in need of it. ---- Cheryl Jeter, Alternative Frontier Newsletter

I've never been this impressed with any health breakthrough that has surfaced in the natural health arena in the last few decades. The One-Minute Cure, which is validated by volumes of irrefutable scientific evidence, may quite possibly be the panacea that we've all been looking for. I believe it's the definitive answer to the cause, prevention and cure of a great many diseases that plague the world today. --Mark Chancellor, Medical Journalist, Los Angeles, California

Customer Reviews 4.4 out of 5

https://www.amazon.com/One-Minute-Cure- ... 977075141/

Wow at the link above are over 600 positive reviews from unbiased third party customers who say this hydrogen peroxide therapy works wonders! Amazing!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide - "The One Minute Cure" For All Diseas

Post by Winston »

Free download links for "The One Minute Cure" in PDF formats.

http://am-medicine.com/2016/09/one-minute-cure-pdf.html

http://eridu666.webs.com/The%20One%20Minute%20Cure.pdf

Preface

The One-Minute Cure reveals a remarkable, scientifically proven natural therapy that creates an environment within the body where disease cannot thrive, thus enabilng the body to cure itself of disease. Over 6,100 articles in European scientific literature have attested to the effectiveness of this safe, inexpensive and powerful healing modality, and has been administered by an estimated 15,000 European doctors, naturopaths and homeopaths to more than 10 million patients in the past 70 years to successfully treat practically every known disease — including but not limited to cancer, AIDS, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease. hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, herpes, Rheumatoid Arthritis and asthma.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I'd give it a shot, however it seems like a big pain in the ass to find certified 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide in the Philippines for sale. However, I did find this website with info related to purchasing in PI:

https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/hy ... -buy6.html
Here's the copied PI thread:

Philippines
5 star (2)
100%
Share your thoughts with our readers
Write a review

Posted by Janjan (Dagupan, Pangasinan, Philippines) on 06/06/2016

Hello... can anyone tell me where I can get food grade hydrogen peroxide in Pangasinan? If anyone can help I will be trully grateful.
Posted by Marc Kristian (Tagaytay, Pilipinas) on 03/08/2011

To william g of paranaque.... Please include me in your list.. I really wanted to have the 35% hydrogen peroxide.. Please include me in your order.. Thanks a lot.. My email is Mark_khristian(at)yahoo(dot)com. Ph.. I am from cavite..thanks
Posted by Mckoy (Cebu, Philippines) on 12/16/2010

Does anyone know, where in Cebu Philippines can one purchase the food grade 35% hydrogen peroxide please?
Replied by Ace
Tagbilaran, Bohol
05/25/2011

I too have been searching for 35% FG H2O2. As usual as with many items that are readily available in other countries such as the US or Europe, they are not available in the Philippines. Apparently if you get a disease here, they would rather you die!
Replied by Ricky
Manila, Philippines
05/26/2011

It is available in Paranaque call this number: 8201894 / from Chem phil / near Manila Memorial Park, just ask Chemphil
Replied by Sherill
Cagayan De Oro City
01/03/2015

hi. Do you know if theres 35% fiod grade hydrigen peroxide I can buy in cgayan de oro city? If not, can I buy order from you and send it as a package in cdo?
Replied by Aga
Manila
08/31/2015

hi Sherill, I hope by this time, you already got your h2o2... I have a friend in cdo who is also in need of h2o2, may I know where you got your supply of h2o2? Thanks...cheers
Replied by Bill
Bill

Bill

BILL THOMPSON, CONTRIBUTING WRITER

San Fernando, Luzon, Philippines

Author: Candida: Killing So Sweetly
Co-Author, pH Balanced for Life! The Easiest Way to Alkalize

Bill Thompson entered the Earth Clinic community years ago as one of the walking unwell but has emerged not only wholly well but furthermore as an expert in alternative therapies. In particular, Mr. Thompson has established an eager following for his advice on alkalizing techniques and the treatment of systemic candida—two areas of complementary healthcare he has studied extensively and in successful application to his own health.

After a productive career as a software analyst and entrepreneur, Bill Thompson was able to enter into an early retirement in the Philippines, where he could launch into this second lifetime in alternative health. The analytical skills required by his first career and life-long interest in natural herbal therapies have made him the perfect counselor to weigh the evidence both for and against powerful natural remedies, and to present them cogently to a world of people eager for inexpensive, natural medicines.

Mr. Thompson, now in his sixties, enjoys the company of his family and the successes of his two grown sons.

You can read all of Bill's posts here.

If you would like to thank Bill for his wonderful and informative posts by making a donation directly to Bill via Paypal, please click on the below link!

San Fernando, Philippines
09/01/2015
1247 posts

Hi Aga...You can buy FG Hydrogen Peroxide from the following sources:

Chemi-Source Corporation(Bulk Buy)
Meliton Street, Sucat,
Paranaque
Manila
Tel: 09179558746

DKlLaboratory Supplies
1575 Espana st Sampaloc Manila
Tel: 0917-897-3326

Plutus Family Medical Clinic,
2/F, Aquino Bldg.,
7 Abra St.,
Corner Ilocos Norte St., Bago-Bantay,
Quezon City
Tel: 0926-618-2969

I currently get my FG hydrogen peroxide from Plutus Family Medical Clinic. You can order from them by phone, pay via Western Union, and they will send it to you by LGC.

Posted by Mikec (Iloilo, Iloilo, Philippines) on 11/17/2010

To Bill from Pampanga, Were you able to buy food grade H2O2 from Esther? Is it safe for human use? Thanks for sharing the info. Mike
Replied by Bill
Bill

Bill

Bill Thompson entered the Earth Clinic community years ago as one of the walking unwell but has emerged not only wholly well but furthermore as an expert in alternative therapies. In particular, Mr. Thompson has established an eager following for his advice on alkalizing techniques and the treatment of systemic candida—two areas of complementary healthcare he has studied extensively and in successful application to his own health.

After a productive career as a software analyst and entrepreneur, Bill Thompson was able to enter into an early retirement in the Philippines, where he could launch into this second lifetime in alternative health. The analytical skills required by his first career and life-long interest in natural herbal therapies have made him the perfect counselor to weigh the evidence both for and against powerful natural remedies, and to present them cogently to a world of people eager for inexpensive, natural medicines.

Mr. Thompson, now in his sixties, enjoys the company of his family and the successes of his two grown sons.

If you would like to thank Bill for his wonderful and informative posts by making a donation directly to Bill via Paypal, please click on the below link!

11/17/2010
1247 posts

Hi Mikec... I now just buy the 10% by volume Hydrogen Peroxide(which is 3% H202) -- the red and white bottle -- from the pharmacy because it is so impossible to buy any other purity in the Philippines.

I use it as 1% H202 for a mouthwash, cleaning my ears out, I use it on my feet, cleaning my nose etc. Occasionally I take 6 drops in water internally. Since you're using only drops in a half glass of water, the effects of the stabilizers are minimal. Been using the H202 like this for several years now with no ill effects.
Replied by Lanie
Angeles City, Philippines
03/01/2011

Hi bill! I believe you're frm pampanga. Thank you for all the inputs & help you are giving us all specially with regard to the usage of H2O2 w/c I'm so interesred to. Been battling with diff illnesses for months now. Maybe you could help me out as per your experiences. If only you have time to email me just to let me know u got this message.. Here's my email add: makki13310(at)yahoo(dot)com...

By d way, I am also frm pampanga...
Replied by Bill
Bill

Bill

03/03/2011
1247 posts

Hi Lanie... Regarding your allergy problem, most allergies can be overcome by gently detoxing the liver. See this article:

The True Cause of Allergies

From the article:

"There are three things causing your allergies:

#1 Your Liver is overproducing histamines because it has too many toxins

#2 Your thyroid is low, and that sets the rate of the liver

#3 Your adrenal glands and lungs are weak ... "

For a more detailed explanation of the relationship between allergies and the liver see this link:

http://www.liversupport.com/wordpress/2 ... er-health/

So the best remedy for your problems is to gently detox your liver to get rid of your toxins by taking the following:

Chanca Piedra -- 1000 mgs twice a day at mealtimes.

Milk Thistle -- 1000 mgs twice a day at mealtimes

Alpha Lipoic Acid -- 300 mgs twice a day at mealtimes

Selenium -- 100 micrograms twice a day at mealtimes.

Vitamin C -- As Ascorbate, 1000 mgs twice a day at mealtimes.

Magnesium -- 250 mgs twice a day taken as magnesium citrate or magnesium gluconate. Taken coutside mealtimes.

The above detox will also help to gently purge gallstones from your liver/gallbladder and help to remove any kidney stones as well.

I would normally also recommend 2 drops of Lugols Iodine or a kelp supplement per day as well for your low thyroid, but since you are taking also Eltroxin(Levothyroxin) for your thyroid already, this may be contra-indicated.

Also, you are taking Tergecef, also known as Cefixime, which is a penecillin derivative. Your doctor should have also warned you you that taking such antibiotics could severely damage the flora(friendly bacteria) in your intestinal tract and that this could cause you further digestive problems in the future. It's very dangerous taking any antibiotics for longer than about a month because of this fact. Common side-effects of Tergecef are nausea, drowsiness, skin rash and diarrhea.
Reply 2
Replied by Coco
Teaneck, Nj
03/05/2011

DEAR BIll! I am writing to you as you have so much of experiences. I am continuing with coconut oil. Almost 3 weeks ago a started with 2 tablespons-one at the morning second at the evening for my adrenal glands support and eventual cleaning. I am using it also topicaly around my back and liver-stomach cleaning also 2x a day. The skin is still covered with hives-pimples very itchy, but the pain around my body was gone almost after first use of the oil internaly. But tonight I woke up at 3 at the morning, chilly, shaking internaly with almost panicky feeling--very unstable. My question is..... Is it possible I am going trough detox crisis? Should I cut again the oil to only one tablespoon internally for temporary time, or what do you think?? Please be kind and answer if ou can. Thanks a million...usnydpatgmailcom
Replied by Lisa
Rabat, Morocco
03/06/2011

Hi Bill (or anyone else who may know), I am planning to start your recommended liver detox program, but I have a question about it. I have read on a couple of different websites (curezone being one) that a person who has amalgam fillings should not use alpha lipoic acid. Do you know anything about this? Since I have many fillings I was thinking to omit this part of the detox, but will the program be as effective without it?
Replied by Bill
Bill

Bill

San Fernando, San Fernando, Philippines
03/06/2011
1247 posts

Hi Lisa... Yes you can use this liver regimen without Alpha Lipoic Acid if you wish. I know, from Ted's comments, that ALA forms a weak bond with heavy metals and there is a chance that ALA might give up the heavy metals elsewhere in the body. But there are things you can do to avoid this(see below).

My detox is actually based on Dr Berkson's Triple Anti-oxidant Therapy. A similar variation to the Berkson Therapy has also been used in Dr Foster's Liver Therapy against HIV AIDs. Both are based around the use of Selenium to boost liver health.

The point here is that both these remedies use anti-oxidants -- including Selenium -- that help in the generation of Glutathione to help heal and protect the liver. These anti-oxidants help in the removal of dangerous toxins, allergens and foreign protein bodies from the liver and the blood. They also help regenerate vitamin C, E, D & Glutathione. Selenium is key here. And these anti-oxidants are not just a detox but they also help to promote liver repair and liver health as well. These remedies should help heal Hepatitis, AIDs, Cirrhosis or any liver damage problem -- so it is much more than just a one off liver detox like the olive oil and lemon remedy given on this site.

I have added Chanca Piedra to this protocol to help remove gallstones, kidney stones and any excess calcium from the body(excess calcium tends to promote blood acidity). Chanca Piedra is also well known to be highly protective for the liver, kidneys and intestines as well.

If you're worried about heavy metals in your body then simply eating Cilantro three times a week in a salad or just drinking Green Tea everyday will help to remove them. Another way is to take Sodium Thiosulfate -- 6 to 10 drops a day in a glass of water. This will not only help to remove heavy metals, but also removes cyanide, arsenic and chlorine from your body as well. You can normally purchase a 10% Sodium Thiosulfate from any aquatics shop (used to remove chlorine from fishtanks). I use ST fairly regularly now.
Replied by Lani L`
Davao City, Philippines
11/08/2011

Hello! I've been looking for anyone who can sell me Food Grade H202 at volumes much lesser than a carboy that ChemiSource is selling. Please contact me at mclani888-forum"@"y a hoo. C o m

Thanks!
Posted by Livelife (Quezon City, Philippines) on 04/04/2010

Anyone who knows where to buy 35% FG H2O2 here? Kindly Thank You..
Replied by Allanita
Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
05/11/2010
5 out of 5 stars

Here is the complete address of where to buy the 35% FG H2O2:

Chemi-Sourse Unlimited Corporation
Meliton Street, Sucat Paranaque

Contact Person: Esther Prudencio
Tel No. 826-2829; 820-1894
Mobile: 09179558746

Good Luck! Wish you all Good Health!
Replied by Cyv
Baguio City, Car
05/26/2010

I have been researching where to get a food grade H2O2 for some time now. In my research, even food grade H202 contain additives. However, I've read of a drinking water grade H2O2. Does anyone know where to source this in the Philippines. My family and I would like to try it. My wife is stricken with RA and my 5-year old son has a kidney problem. I could be reached at cyvyx@yahoo.com.
Replied by Bill
Bill

Bill

05/27/2010
1247 posts

Hi Cyv...It's very difficult to get food grade Hydrogen Peroxide in the Philippines -- I have also tried, but very easy to buy the chemical grade from pharmacies like Mercury Drug or Watsons in SM. So I simply use the chemical grade(the HP that says 10% by Volume which is 3% strength) for my own needs because you normally only use drops anyway. It's up to you.

For your wife's RA problem, I would perhaps buy some Filipino local herbs which are:

* Sampa-sampalukan(Filipino) or otherwise called Chanca Piedra. This is a very powerful and protective herb that is good against arthritis as well Hepatitis, malaria, diabetes and a whole host of other ailments. This herb is one of the best at removing kidney stones, gallstones etc and is very beneficial and protective to the kidneys and liver as well. This herb is not poisonous and can be taken daily without problems. This plant is about 30-40 cms high, and is unique because it has its flowers and seeds along and under the main leaf stems - this plant is also called Seed-Under-Leaf. Here is a picture of Sampa-sampalukan:

Picture of Chanca Piedra Plant

* The Makabuhay Vine(Filipino), also called The Heavenly Elixir or Heart Vine. This vine is also very useful against arthritis and gout and its properties compliment Chanca Piedra well. Here is picture:

Picture of Makabuhay Vine

* Laksan Dilaw(Filipino) or Tumeric root. This is very protective for the intestines, also used against arthritis, boils and is anti-cancer.

I think you can buy the Makabuhay vine sticks(15 inch lengths) and the Laksan Dilaw(Tumeric) at Maharlika Market in Baguio -- I can buy them easily at my local SF market. The Chanca Piedra would be more difficult to get (although it grows as a weed here in my garden in SF !!) because its not used so widely in Filipino traditional medicine but is widely used and respected in Indian Ayurvedic and Unani traditional medicines.

Just make a simple decoction from these herbs like this:

* Chop two sticks of Makabuhay, a whole Chanca Piedra plant(including roots) and a handful of Tumeric root into short lengths and bruise them.

* Put all into a pan, add two litres of water. Boil down gently to 1 litre.

* Cool the mixture, strain and store in the fridge. This is about a 7-10 day supply. Don't keep the mixture longer than 10 days.

Take this decoction two times a day, morning and evening. Dose: fill a glass one third full of the decoction. Add a little orange juice(because it tastes very bitter!!) and fill the glass full with water. Sip or drink all the dose. This dose is never to be taken at mealtimes -- take this drink either one hour before a meal or two hours after you've eaten.

I have used this decoction remedy with several older friends who had gout, arthritis and diabetes and it was very successful. One friend even stopped taking his arthritis pills.

Also, if you can get them, try and give these supplements to your wife on a daily basis for her RA:

* MSM -- Methyl Suphonyl Methane -- This is very good against arthritis problems. You might find this in health shops -- it is an organic sulphur compound found in nature.

* Magnesium -- Supplemented as Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate or Magnesium Gluconate forms. I know that they sell Magensium Gluconate at GNC in SM Baguio because I bought some there not long ago. Magnesium is involved in over 300 enzyme reactions in your body, and helps to regulate excess calcium in the body. It also acts like a safe antibiotic against some strep and staph bacteria that can be involved in arthritis. Also good for sorting out arrythmia and tachycardia heart problems. The dose is 250 mg twice a day.

* I would also advise that your wife take Ted's Alkalizing remedies. Just squeeze a whole lemon or lime into a glass, half fill the glass with water then add 1/4-1/2 teaspoon baking sodium bicarbonate or baking soda(Arm & Hammer brand is fine) until the fizzing stops and drink this -- take this two or three times a day. You could probably even substitute say 6-7 Calamansi fruit instead of the lemon or lime so it would be cheaper. You can also buy ACV and use this for alkalizing, there are many options. Doing this will alkalize the body and is very beneficial against arthritis. You can check Ted's alakalizing remedies here:

Ted's Alkalizing Remedies
Replied by Monet Silvestre
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
07/03/2010
5 out of 5 stars

Hello everyone,

I can confirm Allanita's H2O2 source. I just bought from them yesterday, July 3, 2010. They're open Mondays to Saturdays.

CHEMI-SOURCE UNLIMITED CORP.
Meliton St., Sucat Road, Paranaque, MM.
(02)8262829
(02)8201894
Ask for Ms. Esther Prudencio

When you're along Sucat Road (SLEX bound lane, but you can also come via SLEX service road...Meliton st. is nearer SLEX), turn left on Meliton St. (there's a break in the road divider). Go straight down the road, till you see the only warehouse compound on the right side. There is no signage, so just ask the neighbors.

Very friendly staff :-)

They sell VALSTERANE 35 AL2. Which is H2O2 Acquaeuos Solution 35% foodgrade. More research on the internet will show that "VALSTERANE" does NOT contain any preservatives or stabilizers.

P1,410/30 kilos. That's P47/kilo. I don't know why they measure a liquid in kilos...but who cares. It's a big blue container, of which you will actually use only drops at a time. Please do your own research on H2O2 therapies, nagkalat sa internet ang info, blogs, etc...salain niyo nalang.

Mabuhay tayong lahat.
Replied by Davenflor
Antipolo City, Manila, Philippines
07/21/2010

I am a retired New Zealander living now in the Philippines. I have used Food Grade 35% Hydrogen Peroxide with huge success for many ailments and can highly recommend it's usage. However, using it internally needs to be done with great caution and awareness of what you are doing. First, the original product needs to be CERTIFIED 35% FOOD GRADE and NOT chemical based. Also it needs to be broken down with 11 parts of distilled water to one part of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide - thus making 3% Food Grade product that is safe to take internally. [elements found in tap water can destroy the oxygen, therefore useless]

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who knows for certain, where one can acquire CERTIFIED 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in the Manila area. You can contact me at dave. Flor2010@gmail.com - Thank you and God Bless
Replied by Bill
Bill

Bill

07/21/2010
1247 posts

Hi Davenflor. . . Yes, I also am looking for food grade Hydrogen Peroxide as well, but I live in the semi-provinces up North in San Fernando. The best source that appears to be available and reliable is in Manila and here are the details:

Chemi-Source Unlimited Corporation

Meliton Street, Sucat Paranaque

Contact Person: Esther Prudencio

Tel No. 826-2829; 820-1894

Mobile: 09179558746

I've investigated this on the internet and it's kosher. I'll get down there soon, although Manila is not a particular favourite for me. Best of luck.
Replied by Nolasco
Cardona, Rizal
07/27/2015

I was asked by CHEMI-SOURCE UNLIMITED CORP. to present an Authority to Purchase 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. They said through phone: "kailangan na ng authority to purchase sa pnp kukuha, 100.00 per liter". para kcng ipinagbabawal na sya ibenta basta basta.

I asked for this authority in our town and the chief of police said I have to go to Camp Crame to ask for it because what I am purchasing is used in making explosives.

Is there anyone among you who have experienced this purchasing system and is there any outlet of this product aside from the above mentioned?

Thanks; Noli
Posted by Frank (Ilo-ilo, Western Visayas, Philippines) on 07/18/2009

GREETINGS!
Could anybode tell me, WHERE to get supply or more details in / or near Ilo-ilo City ???
Many thanks,
and best regards.
Frank KIBITZER / 0906-555-4375
18-July-2009
Replied by Xyientist
Isabela, Philippines
07/23/2009

You can buy Hydrogen Peroxide (Agua Oxinada) at any Mercury Drugstores.
Replied by Keith
Calamba, Laguna
09/02/2009

I was doing a search to be able to obtain 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in the Philippines and came across this site.
On seeing what has been posted about others searching for it, it would be wise to take into consideration what you would be using it for and how you would apply it.

I personally want to ingest it internally and what you get at a Mercury drug store is for external use only.
I am looking for 35% food grade only - so if someone knows of a supplier - that would be great.
Thank you and to your health.

Cheers,
Keith.
Replied by William
Paranaque, Luzon, Philippines
09/18/2009

Please be so very careful concerning H2o2 Hydrogen Peroxide. You all seem to know that the only H2O2 that can be taken internally is a Food Grade H2O2 whis is commonly called "35% food grade hydrogen peroxide" BUT this must be further reduced in strength considerably.

There is NO certified H2O2 food grade in the Philippins although there is some available for sterilisation purposes which is risky to consume as there is no certificate available.

Even with the correct product and the correct concentration vomiting can occur in a small number of people.

There is a fantastic book on the subject which gives all the information required to use this substance which cures no diseases but enhances the body to cure itself.

I am not allowed to give that information here or give you the link to obtain the book you would need to contact me privately which I understand is acceptable.

Please read my first message which told you what I am going to do to get certified product

William
Posted by John (Angeles City, Pampanga Philippines) on 12/11/2008

has anybody found supplier of food grade h2o2?
Replied by emma almeda
Manila, Philippines
05/11/2009

I would like to get in touch with Joe Tabs who apparently got hydrogen peroxide from Lhuella nterprises at ____.com. I tried looking for it but it s not there. If he has the contact number i would be very happy if he will forward it to me

EC: Joe Tab's post was deleted since it was a link to a classified ads site.

Posted by Roy Roger (Pasay, Philippines) on 04/26/2008

I have been trying to find a seller/source of food grade hydrogen peroxide in the Philippines to no avail. What we have here are 10 volume and 20 volume hydrogen peroxides, which are for external use only, which probably mean that they contain stabilizers. If anybody out there knows a local seller/source, please have it published in this website.
Replied by Raj
Makati, Philippines
08/25/2008

I'm having s bit of some difficulty trying to find a source of food grade H2O2 myself. But I heard of the possibility of its being sold among the stores in the Bambang (that's a street perpendicular to Rizal Avenue in Sta. Cruz) area just below the LRT1 station. I'll go check the stores out when I find time to do so. Just wanted to inform you of this just in case you wanted to go to the place ahead of me and inform me instead if you'd had any success in finding it.
Replied by Jolly
Mabalacat, Pampanga
03/08/2009

have you find the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide at bambang? please inform us I would also like to buy.
Replied by Gen N. L
Navotas City, Metro Manila Philippines
04/09/2009

I also been looking for a 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide, coz there are some article on the net that says it helps cure cancer and some other diseases....anybody who distributes here in the Philippines?
Reply 1
Replied by GenL
Navotas, Philippines
04/30/2009

mga kabayan. at long last, i found at least a source of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide here in the Philippines....i tried to call them twice to confirm if it is indeed the one we are looking for, and they say it is......i am not buying yet, just in case you be the first to buy one, please say so if it indeed what we are looking for....

CHEM SETTER MARKETING CORP
825-9990
820-1893
RichHill Industrial Cmpd, Pque

1,500 php for 30kilos? = confused here....
Replied by GenL
Navotas, Philippines
05/18/2009

Mga kabayan,..bought 1 container (wholesale only) at 30kgs in blue plastic container, cost about 1500php....it was VALSTERANE AL4, 35% percent food grade used in aseptic packaging sterilization...right now am using 6drops per 6ounces of purified water 3 times a day of 35%FG H202, as per program for Body Detoxification...increasing drops everyday....still under observation...Peace!
Replied by GenL
Navotas, Philippines
05/18/2009

also....to make sure that its food grade, i asked for a Certificate of Analysis from the Seller. although it doest say that its food grade there in the analysis, i research the VALSTERANE AL4 from the maker itself, it says "for aseptic packaging" which i beleive, confirmed that this is indeed food grade....sabi pa ng nagtitinda, gamit daw sa tetra pack ito...please correct me if wrong, coz im taking it internally already!

TO EVERYBODY WHO MIGHT READ THIS....
does it (35% H202) mean food grade if its being used as an aseptic packaging process?

Thanks
GenL

also CHEM SETTER MARKETING CORP, doest retails, their wholesale of 35%FG H202 begins with 1 blue container of 30kg at 1500php
Replied by Dennis
Valenzuela City, Manila, Philippines
05/20/2009

GenL, in reply to your input on this site (TO EVERYBODY WHO MIGHT READ THIS.... does it (35% H202) mean food grade if its being used as an aseptic packaging process?)...

I just called and spoke to a chemist at CHEM SETTER MARKETING CORP and she told me; Definitely NO, DO NOT USE THIS H2O2, (that they sell), INTERNALLY... What You said about it, GenL, sounded good to Me, but that is what she said about it... I do not know if she, like I'm sure so many people, are just not aware of the information, that You and I are aware of, regarding the internal usage of the "Food grade" quality of Hydrogen Peroxide... If You would care to, GenL, You are welcome to contact me by personal email, as I am still trying to find a good source of Genuine "Food-grade" h2o2 (even if I have to have it shipped to me from another country - like from my Son in California, USA)... Yes, GenL, "Peace,"(and Love), DennisC
Replied by GenL
Navotas, philippines
05/24/2009

TO DennisC...I beleive for safety reasons on the side of the CHem Setter, they would definitely not recommend the food grade h202 internally you know, as per protocol, and maybe thats against their policy.....beside sir, contacting them and asking them of that question, will surely ( and i hope not ) be cautious now on who to sell the h202 to, and maybe not ban my name in purchasing to them in the future.....as you can see, this is not the "historians" wants us to know.....anyway...after using 13 drops of 3% fg h202, i cannot take another step further anymore,,,coz i feel vomiting, so i resorted to Bill Munro inhalation method.....the observation i have is,,,,i feel not easily tired, previously, when i lift some heavy objects, i breathe-in in my mouth and exhale in my nostrils, now, i breathe-in and out in my nostrils without noticing it and found very easily to lift....futher, i dont have any major disease, i just tried this h202 for cleansing purposes of my system......as what our research have said...take this at your own risk....but Bill Munro is inhaling the pharmacy grade 3%h202 and still alive and kicking after 13 years of taking?......i hope we are correct on this one....coz in my personal experience, it doing good to me as for now....Praying that we are right so that i recomend it to my sister in law with ovarian cancer....Peace!

ill contact you in your email dennisC
Replied by GenL
Navotas City, Philippines
05/25/2009

as for checking for stabilizers and metal for valterane al4 FG H202 suggested by Ted of Bangkok....this is my observation

STABILIZERS TESTING
Pouring 1/2 cap of 35% H202 in a glass of water = the result is still crystal clear coloring or colorless even when observed under the sun...so i can say (in my personal opinion, as from Ted of Bangkok)....valsterane al4 doesnt not contain stabilizers...(IMHO)

METAL CONTAMINANT TESTING
35% H202 poured in a clear glass and left for the sun = bubles was formed after i hour aprox.....more or less 20-30 bubbles i guess.......valsterane al4 has metal contaminants...but not sure how strong is the metal contaminants...still im taking it anyway...

CHECKING FOR QUALITY OF H202
another observation for valsterane al4, the 35% doesnt contain any bubbles in my storage.....so i cans say valsteran al4 is a quality H202....

CHECKING THE PURITY/QUALITY OF WATER YOU DRINK
and last....diluting to 3% with purified water, after a few hours, bubbles produced..and

while diluting to 3% with distilled water, after a few hours, does not have bubbles at all....so i guess the purified water we have is not much pure anyway....

Peace! Thanks Ted of Bangkok...
Replied by GenL
Navotas City, philippines
05/25/2009

Further more....I think the H202 that are being sold in the internet, in small quantity, with a label stating it is food grade, came from a wholesale/volume sale of one container with no food grade label in the container, but stated only as aseptic packaging....some are just selling it in retails and label it as food grade, but indeed it is food grade in the sense that it is being used for an aseptic packaging....Just my humble opinion....

this is my calculation...in my 35% food grade h202 at 1500 php
diluting it to 3% solution in 1 is to 11 ratio....i have now 12 pcs 30 kg container,
1500 php divided by 12 containers of 3% h202 = 125 php per 30 kg container of 3% h202....not bad for a cheap cure....

Lets just pray that we are right on this one! Peace to all!
Replied by GenL
05/25/2009

and last but not least.......

DO NOT INTAKE EVEN A SINGLE DROP OF 35% FOOD GRADE H202!!!........this is a big no and a common mistake of somebody who doesnt read more and research more....no offense...

you can take the diluted 3% FOOD GRADE H202 from a 35% concentration, internally, in 6-8 ounce of distilled water...and it is safe........Be safe always! and at your own risk!

Peace!
Replied by Genl
05/28/2009

Peace to all!......my sister-in-law passed away, three days ago, multiple organ failure due to ovarian cancer after a year of agony...sad to say, the h202 treatment came late....i just let her drink a few times, but stop due to present chemoterapy and blood transfusion in the hospital.... anyway....in His time, it all happened......may i ask,,,,is blood transfusion be considered an "organ transplant" that will have a bad reaction to h202? As of now...me and my wife continue the h202 intake, and i beleive its doing good to me/us....i will definitely continue this "cheap desease preventive" liquid....from the bottom of my heart, i would like to extend my thanks to the owner of this very good site...God bless you more!

contact me in my email below for any help i can afford to offer....

truly yours in Christ
GenL
genlamadrid@hotmail.com
Replied by Genl
06/09/2009

Hello, There are already few people contacted me in my emails... my apology for not replying soon... will it be ok to reply back here?... so that every info will be seen by everybody?

Update on my H202 REGIMEN...

i switch back to oral intake for a few days coz i feel that the inhalation method is not sufficient enough... but just after a few days of oral intake, i cannot go forward even on 8 drops coz i feel vomiting by just looking on the glass of water (psychological maybe).. and resorted back to inhalation method (must easier to take)... maybe this time ill make a 10 sprays per inhale four times a day...

so far, as i have mentioned earlier, i did not get tired easily, my breathing is good...i cannot say more since i have no major disease to cure with... just a maintenance... another thing i noticed, skipping just once or twice schedule, you will feel the difference ...another thing, when i feel that my asthma is going to attack, i just do the inhalation method, and the asthma stops, a cheap substitute for ventolin/duavent nebule... also... i used it as deodorant, 3 sprays on each armpit and i can say its effective... you only have to be consistent and persistent... but again, this is only in my experience... i beleive its a case to case basis, that you have to try it with yourself...

for the one who ask Valsterane al4... we (i and my wife) taking it for a month now and i/we believe h202 is doing good to us... as a testimony that valsterane al4 is safe to take internally is 100% safe (for a month) i say for a month coz its just been a month we are doing it... i beleive that h202 is much safer than other drugs that being recalled after 10 or 15 years of public usage... i believe there is no harm in trying this h202... further more... the last chemotherapy that my sister in law took, killed her... multiple organ failure, due to chemotherapy... this is a poison being injected to my sister-in-law... now i much convinced that, going to PGH cancer institute, more died, than survive due to chemotherapy... cancer society is a "big business"...

so one says,,, if you are on your death bed, why not try the h202 anyway... sadly my info on h202 came late for my sister-in-law...so its time to save someones life now... i will try to answer some emails soon if time permits... im willing to share some little knowledge...
Peace to all!
Replied by Genl
06/09/2009

Hello,

There are already few people contacted me in my emails....my apology for not replying soon...will it be ok to reply back here?....so that every info will be seen by everybody?

Update on my H202 REGIMEN...

i switch back to oral intake for a few days coz i feel that the inhalation method is not sufficient enough....but just after a few days of oral intake, i cannot go forward even on 8 drops coz i feel vomiting by just looking on the glass of water(psychological maybe)...and resorted back to inhalation method (must easier to take)....maybe this time ill make a 10 sprays per inhale four times a day......

so far, as i have mentioned earlier, i did not get tired easily, my breathing is good...i cannot say more since i have no major disease to cure with...just a maintenance....another thing i noticed, skipping just once or twice schedule, you will feel the difference ...another thing, when i feel that my asthma is going to attack, i just do the inhalation method, and the asthma stops, a cheap substitute for ventolin/duavent nebule.....also...i used it as deodorant, 3 sprays on each armpit and i can say its effective....you only have to be consistent and persistent....but again, this is only in my experience...i beleive its a case to case basis, that you have to try it with yourself......

for the one who ask Valsterane al4.........we (i and my wife) taking it for a month now and i/we believe h202 is doing good to us.......as a testimony that valsterane al4 is safe to take internally is 100% safe (for a month) i say for a month coz its just been a month we are doing it.....i beleive that h202 is much safer than other drugs that being recalled after 10 or 15 years of public usage....i believe there is no harm in trying this h202.....further more....the last chemotherapy that my sister in law took, killed her.....multiple organ failure, due to chemotherapy....this is a poison being injected to my sister-in-law......now i much convinced that, going to PGH cancer institute, more died, than survive due to chemotherapy...cancer society is a "big business".....

so one says,,,if you are on your death bed, why not try the h202 anyway.....sadly my info on h202 came late for my sister-in-law...so its time to save someones life now....i will try to answer some emails soon if time permits......im willing to share some little knowledge...
Peace to all!
Replied by Dorothy
Muntinlupa, Philippines
08/21/2009

I need the 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. Thanks to Gen L for the information. My mother has spreading tumor in her throat and I would like to introduce this method to hopefully stop the spread, kill the cancer cells and revitalize her good cells in her body
Replied by William
Paranaque, Luzon Philippines
09/18/2009

i am a british citizen retired in the philippines I have researched Hydrogen Peroxide extensively. Like many people i read about here in the Philippines who found the availability of 35% food grade H2O2 unobtainable or at least obtainable under some suspect I intend to do the correct thing and have CERTIFIED food grade imported for myself.

In the event anyone wants to join me in this please contact me and I will increase my order, I am not starting a business or looking for profit and you would only pay me the correct amount as you collected your small container with its certificate from me at Paranaque... william G
Replied by Dorothy D.
Ireland, Dublin
10/28/2009

to willian G of paranque,i'm interested to buy a hyrogen peroxide for my mother's medicine she had a cancer,and she live at quezon city can you please reply to this email or send me a email at abaleo730@yahoo.co.uk thanks a million god bless
Replied by Allanita
Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
10/28/2009

To William of Paranaque

Please include me in your order of a certified 35% food grade H202 and please let me know how much it cost. thank you very much.
Replied by Alan
Cagayan De Oro, Minando Philippines
10/28/2009

Hi William from Paranaque. I too am an Englishman retired here in the Philippines, I have just recently heard about H202 and have done some reserch, For me to obtain H202 by being part of your orderis not a vaible propasition as we live at opposite ends of the country, however if you could let me know where you are importing from I could then import myself, there are 1 or 2 firms in England who supply and export internationally. Email address for reply if you would be so kind is nosmis66@yahoo.co.uk. good health always Alan
Replied by Ina
Angeles City, Philippines
01/01/2010

to william g of paranaque..may i know what state did you purchase your 35% fh?im interested in makin an order..you can email me at carina_garcia08@yahoo.com..thanks
Replied by Bhong
Laguna, Philippines
01/11/2010

hi william from pque. do you have contact details so we can discuss how we can order?
Replied by Allanita
Puerto Princesa, Palawan
02/20/2010

To William of Paranaque

Hi William! Were you able to buy the right 35% food grade H2O2? I forgot to give you my email address here it is: yvonnebs_123@yahoo.com.ph. Did you include me in your order? How can I contact you aside from this site? Thanks.
Replied by Rod
Mayamot, Antipolo City, Philippines
04/21/2014

I am new here and would like to try the h202 therapy. Which one is better: the oral or iv?. Thank for any info. I might try the Paranaque source these coming days.
Replied by Cameron
Oklahoma City, OK
04/22/2014

I myself stick with the oral application, it's more cost effective. But I suppose it also depends what ailment your suffering from. I hope this helps.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S,
Wow thats a huge list. Why not get food grade hydrogen peroxide from SM hypermart or healthy options? I heard that health food stores in the US now carry it. So healthy options may too.

How do you know those sources in manila where you can get it are trustworthy and safe? Are they credible?

Also where do you get distilled water in the Philippines? Does the supermarket have it? I dont remember seeing it.

Ive seen food grade hydrogen peroxide on amazon.com if you wanna get it there and have no choice. Its right under the Amazon page for "the one minute cure" book.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I'm already using Sodium Bicarbonate for simple things like brushing teeth, H2O2 is very strong and you must make sure you buy from a certified store else you will vomit and your whole body will be unable to cope up with a surge in Oxygen level...You can even die with excessive intake which I found the hard way few years back...

3% concentrate in distill water should be good but even then take only two teaspoon...DO NOT DRINK it like a coke or pepsi...

Sodium Bicarbonate is less dangerous...It also has Oxygen to kill all germs and bacteria in the body...

You can also check out MMS, Miracle Mineral Supplement Chlorine Dioxide ....which also have excess Oxygen atom to kill germs and bacteria but they ALL MUST BE TAKEN IN VERY SMALL AMOUNT.

-----------------------

One worry is commercial H2O2 are Acidic..They are not made naturally hence, they react with Iron in your body and may cause some unknown issues in your blood with excess Iron Oxide..

Those who have B positive blood should not take H2O2 ...A+, o+ blood group is fine as they are Alkaline...

However, that been said..Its 1000 times better than Medical Mafia in the west...

Go for it but DO MORE RESEARCH and ONLY TAKE VERY SMALL AMOUNT...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If the objective is from getting oxygen in your blood, why don't you just buy a can of oxygen and huff that, so you don't have to throw up?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide - The One Minute Cure, Your Thoughts?

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Is this true about hydrogen peroxide being a one minute cure for almost all diseases and illnesses? It's pretty amazing if true, and would be one of the biggest secrets that the elites and corrupt medical industries don't want you to know. What do you think? This is a great episode from Woodward TV.

Lol the only "Protocol" I'd like to follow is public tarring and feathering of flat-earthers, no-forests-on-earth, and other time wasters like this one.

It's naive at best to think that "oxygen" will be available to cells via ingestion of a compound like this. It will probably screw up your gut microorganisms in the best case scenario.

http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9924301
http://www.hellawella.com/debunking-dan ... n-peroxide
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:If the objective is from getting oxygen in your blood, why don't you just buy a can of oxygen and huff that, so you don't have to throw up?

That is actually the best. Many athletes do that. Our Atmospheric Oxygen has come down dramatically over the last few decades which is also one of the reason for breathing related illness like snoring because it is taking more energy for our muscles to breath in and out.

Its actually called Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy...It pumps more oxygen to your body which kills all pathogens.

http://www.hbotphilippines.com/hbot >Quezon City

https://www.facebook.com/Hyperbaric-Oxy ... 319597691/ > Makati

Even NBA stars have done it..Its proven to work....

Winston, Since you are in Philippines...You should try it...It will also help you a lot with your Sleep Apnea issues. You will feel very energetic which we complain once we are in Philippines...It completely rejuvenates your body.

NBA World Champion, Jason Kidd at Texas Sports Hyperbarics

The wonders of hyperbaric treatment

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/athl ... vey-110613

WHY DO ATHLETES USE HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY?
http://www.progressivemedicalcenter.com ... n-therapy/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:If the objective is from getting oxygen in your blood, why don't you just buy a can of oxygen and huff that, so you don't have to throw up?
Good question. It is addressed in the book "The One Minute Cure". Here is a free PDF copy of it. Read it. It will address such questions.

http://eridu666.webs.com/The%20One%20Minute%20Cure.pdf

I would imagine that drinking water with hydrogen peroxide eventually spreads it to all your body's cells, because our bodies are made up of mostly water, therefore, that water has to be replaced gradually from drinking more water right? So if you drink water with oxygen in it, then eventually your body will become oxygen rich since the oxygen rich water will eventually replace all the water in your body. That would be my guess. Anyway, just read the book. It's really good and will hook you in.