Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Diseases?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » May 4th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Here are some interesting forum discussions and articles comparing MMS to hydrogen peroxide. It seems that the natural health community is sharply divided about which is better and why. Both sides have good reasons and arguments but since im not a chemist, i cant evaluate which are more valid. Apparently many say MMS is more effective and powerful, and less oxidizing than h2o2. It removes 5 electrons from pathogens, which immediately kills them, while leaving good bacteria and flora unharmed.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1390192

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1339568

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/hydrogen ... ct13.shtml

http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2014 ... oxide-mms/

https://g2cforum.org/index.php/list/gen ... ide-vs-mms
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » May 4th, 2017, 9:37 pm

droid wrote: If this is really happening I think there might be other things involved Winston, like this really killing every pathogen in the water, or making your body have some kind of reaction to the irritation.
And couldn't it be also because perhaps you are consuming more water in a disciplined manner, as we should all do, but sometimes neglect?
Why are you reading things that arent there? Its like you are desperate to discredit h2o2. Why? Why the bias against it? Why not be neutral?

I never said my body was irritated or reacting to h2o2. I said the taste was disgusting and hard to take. Many others report that too. The bleachy taste is hard to take. But so far ive had no side effect.

As to your second paragraph, thats a dumb insinuation. MrMan made the same dumb point. My reply to him was:

"No MrMan. I usually drink lots of water everyday, long before I started the h2o2 therapy. I have to because I get dehydrated easily and it's so hot here in Asia that I am constantly thirsty. I also have a lot of internal body heat, which is why my hands are always warm, whereas most people's hands are cold, and I sweat too easily. I function better in colder cooler environments."

So you see, your theories are nonsensical.

Btw ive stopped increasing the dosage and am now just taking 15 drops once or twice a day now. Its still giving me increased energy, more stamina, better mental alertness and has made my migraine headaches go away completely. I also fart a lot less too. Those are definitely good benefits.

So why are you not counting them but instead focusing on the fact that it didnt lower my blood pressure as hoped? That's a double standard which reflects a bias and a debunking agenda, not a truth seeking agenda. Besides, whos to say if i didnt keep increasing the dosage that my blood pressure wouldn't be cured as well? You didn't take that possibility into account.

Also i already explained earlier that placebo effect doesn't explain why water with h2o2 in it also helps plants and animals. Plants grow faster and healthier with it. And animals get healed with oxygen therapy as well. There are many reports online about it. That seems to rule out placebo. Also i dont think a placebo could heal my migraine headaches so completely like that. Placebos have limitations.

Moreover as i mentioned earlier, dianne took a little h2o2 too and it lowered her addiction to cigarettes. Instead of smoking a whole pack a day, she now smokes only 2 or 3 cigarettes. Thats a significant improvement. And she doesn't even believe in h2o2 as much as I do.

You two guys arent taking all this into account. Instead you're pretending to be deaf and making me repeat all this to you. That indicates a bias and agenda, not objectivity or truth seeking.

The most logical conclusion so far is that h2o2 may not be a cure all for everything. But it certainly has some significant health benefits, which ive experienced personally so far. Criticism doesnt change that fact. You gotta try it yourself to really know.

Neither of you guys have also explained why thousands of people online would lie about receiving health benefits from h2o2.

Also none of the many natural health websites out there are claiming that h2o2 doesnt have any health benefits. They claim the opposite. Only government websites claim that. Why do you two trust government sources? Government sources still claim that lee harvey oswald acted alone in the kennedy assassination, yet everyone knows thats a big obvious lie. So why you trust government sources like they are a final authority on truth?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by MrMan » May 5th, 2017, 12:56 am

Winston,

Why is your blood pressure high? Is it because of plaque in the arteries? If so, is there some reason to think that H2O2 would dissolve the plaque in your arteries? Is there any reason to think that H2O2 would interact with something to decrease blood pressure?

Why would one molecule cure everything in a body made up of so many different chemicals and compounds? That doesn't make sense.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » May 6th, 2017, 10:50 pm

MrMan wrote:
Winston wrote:No MrMan. I usually drink lots of water everyday, long before I started the h2o2 therapy. I have to because I get dehydrated easily and it's so hot here in Asia that I am constantly thirsty. I also have a lot of internal body heat, which is why my hands are always warm, whereas most people's hands are cold, and I sweat too easily. I function better in colder cooler environments.
Btw, the H2O2 hasn't cured you of excessive internal heat and a tendency to sweat? I found myself breaking into a sweat faster than some other people in a tropical home recently. I am thinking of spending some time a couple of days a week in a sauna to see if I can get to where I don't sweat easily.

About your blood pressure, what is causing it? Do you have plaque in your arteries? Is there any reason to think extra oxygen in the blood would bind with plaque and remove it?
Um I was never told that internal body heat is some type of illness or disorder. Why would it be? Most people tell me that my hands are always warm because I have good circulation and good chi. So I assumed it was a good thing. As for sweating, there are many reasons for that. Some people just have lower tolerance for heat and humidity. You can look it up.

I don't know what causes high blood pressure. Doctors say it's genetic. Why don't you google it and see? There's probably many different theories. I've had it since 2003. If I had plaque in my arteries, I'm sure they would know about it.
Besides, I only take h2o2 once or twice a day in a small glass of water. Stop trying to make excuses. Why do you have double standards? So if someone has a negative result from h2o2 you take that as evidence but if someone has a positive result, then you dismiss it as placebo?
There is a warning on the H2O2 bottle and I've heard of it burning people's stomachs in high dosages. That's one reason for the skepticism. I don't see how that is a 'double standard.'

If you are taking a medicine and you feel better or feel like you have more energy, those are the kind of symptoms you could get from a placebo effect. If your chopped off finger grows back, that's probably not a placebo effect. If your blood pressure went down, that could be some evidence for improvement if your blood pressure was consistently high before.
Well duh. There should be a warning label on h2o2 because if you ingest it directly without diluting it, it may burn your stomach or skin. However, at 12 percent, the burn is only very slight. It causes your hands to go white. but the effect lasts only a short while. At higher percentages, the burn may be more severe. So of course you have to dilute it properly first. How many thousands of times do I have to explain that to you? You should know that by now. If you are retarded, then this discussion is hopeless since you can't even understand simple things.

However, the warning on the food grade hydrogen peroxide does not say that it is unsafe to drink period. Only that it must be diluted with water properly first. Understand? This is very simple. Why do I have to repeat this? What do you mean by "high dosages"? You are supposed to put drops of it into a 6 to 8 oz glass of distilled water. Understand? If you do that, it is harmless. No one has ever died from it.

You are utilizing a double standard because: If I say that my h2o2 doesn't cure my high blood pressure, you count that as evidence against, BUT if I say that it DID cure my migraine headaches, you do NOT count that as evidence in its favor. Instead, you dismiss it. Thus technically that's a double standard. How do you defend it? A double standard means you have a bias and agenda and are NOT neutral or objective. Do you contest that?

I don't think my h2o2 benefits are placebo because:

1. A placebo isn't going to cure my frequent migraine headaches. It isn't going to go from frequent headaches to ZERO headaches. That's too drastic for a placebo. Same with increased energy, mental alertness, less farting, etc.
2. Many have been helped by h2o2 and oxygen therapy this is well documented since the 1800's. So if there's a PATTERN, then yes it's legit and there's something real to it. It means that it works as is not placebo. Why do you want so badly for h2o2 to be a placebo? I'm very sure it is not. I know my body. Plus there are thousands of testimonials online that report similar benefits. Why do you discount them all? That's not logical. These are real honest people too. Shame on you. The most logical conclusion thus far is that h2o2 has some significant benefits, but may not cure everything as claimed.
3. Dianne received benefits from it too. After taking a little, she smoked a lot less. She went from one pack of cigarettes a day to only 2 or 3 cigarettes. Yet she doesn't believe in h2o2 as much as I do. So that's a significant difference, which I've witnessed. Smoking addictions are definitely not easy to give up. I'm sure you know that. Plus, like I said, the books and articles about h2o2 do claim that it lowers addiction to alcohol and cigarettes. It predicted so in "The One Minute Cure" book I linked here earlier. So it happened just as predicted. What does that tell you? Use your head man.
4. H2o2 helps benefit plants and animals. You can try it. Mix h2o2 with water and feed it to plants. You will watch them grow faster and healthier. This is easy to document if you want to test it and use a control group by water another set of plants with normal water without h2o2. Animals also get cured of many ailments from h2o2. There are many testimonials about it online. Placebos would not affect animals, as you know.
5. Placebos don't last this long. So far, I've had zero headaches and have never been sick with any cold or flu since doing h2o2 therapy six weeks ago. That is very astounding and significant. Your imagination alone cannot do that.
No the h2o2 was not burning my stomach. It's just that the bleach taste was too strong and gaseous. It cannot burn your stomach at the rate of 0.001 percent. Come on man. Impossible.
So it is much less concentrated than the stuff in the brown bottle? A low concentration might mildly irritate someone's stomach. But if you felt queasy because of the taste only, and you really believed the stuff helped you, why wouldn't you just take an extra glass of the lower concentration?
Yes when you dilute it in water, it is much less concentrated. The stuff in the brown bottle at the pharmacy is 3 percent and contains stabilizers which are not safe to drink. You gotta get the food grade version. Why don't you try drinking it yourself? Then you'll know what I mean about the taste. Experience is everything. It didn't irritate my stomach. Just had a disgusting bleach taste. Try it and you'll understand. I didn't feel queasy. I just felt disgusted by the taste. I already take lower concentrations. Even at lower concentrations it has a bleachy taste. Yes sometimes I take an extra glass of water, but it doesn't help much. Eating candy helps more. lol
Why is it so hard for you to believe? The logic and science behind h2o2 therapy is explained very well at the links and videos above I gave you. Why don't you listen to them? Watch the interviews with Ed McCabe. He answers all your questions. Stop being a lazy ass man and stop talking out of your ass. All you do is deny and doubt.
You posted a lot of links. I took a small sample of what was posted. I saw references to very old small sample medical experiments. That was the most scientific study I saw. I didn't notice any studies with large sample sizes in the ones I selected. I believe I asked you if you knew of any literature that explained how the O2 got into usable form in the blood. (Or that's what I had in mind with oxygen in the blood.)

I've only got so much time. I don't intend to spend it watching YouTube videos on H2O2. I haven't been diagnosed with cancer. And where I live, it is unlikely that I can order the food grade H2O2.
You don't need to follow all my links. Just a few would be enough. I posted info to you about how if you drink water on an empty stomach, it goes into your small intestine and into your blood stream within minutes. Remember? So yes, h2o2 does go into your bloodstream. You know that right? As to how it gets used, well the immune system somehow uses it and gets more power from it. I don't know how. But it does. If you try the h2o2 protocol, you'd experience it too and see that it WORKS. The fact that it WORKS is the bottom line. Doesn't matter why or how. The fact is, IT DOES. And that's what you need to understand and focus on.

The videos I sent you were short. If you don't want to do the research, then don't participate in this thread and waste my time and argue and debate. That's not good or honest conduct. If you are a truth seeker and care about this subject, then research it. Don't just deny and argue and dismiss, especially if you aren't qualified to do so.

Where do you live? I told you, you can order h2o2 food grade online at the two websites I gave you. They ship internationally. So you can try it yourself. That's best.
I have actually used H2O2 to knock out colds. It may only work if it is bacterial. But i read online that you can dilute the stuff and squirt it up your nose to kill a sinus infection or cold. So I did it. I think the ratio was 5 or 6 parts saline solution to 1 part H2O2 out of the brown bottle. One website said to kneel forward with your head pointing down toward the ground. If I felt a cold coming on, that usually knocked it out of the nasal passage. If it had already started dripping down the throat, H2O2 did not cure that. That was before I read about the preservatives in the brown bottle. But the nose flushes itself out, so maybe it's not that bad of a thing. Still, pure dilluted H2O2 is better. What I did was buy some saline solution in a nasal squirt bottle, squeeze out a little water, and suck up a little H2O2, and then squirt it up my nose.
Well that's good then. Kudos. But if you've experienced this, then why are you so skeptical? If it helps heal stuff for you like germs and bacteria, then it's a lot more plausible that it would heal other diseases in the body too. Maybe it won't cure everything. But it helps with a lot of stuff and has some great health benefits, as I mentioned earlier. So it's not zero value. It has benefits and works for some things at least. You should admit that.
That makes sense. H2O2 kills germs. Based on chemistry, does it make sense that it would turn into O2 in the blood, even if it gives of O1 molecules?
Well apparently it does. H2O2 has two oxygen molecules. One of the oxygen molecules must become a free radical in the bloodstream and bind with something. I'm not a chemist but there are many websites and articles that explain this. Do the research. If h2o2 contains two oxygen molecules, then why do you doubt that oxygen would be in your bloodstream? You don't seem to be making any sense. Isn't it obvious? Oxygen is oxygen right? lol
Maybe it will lower my blood pressure if I follow the protocol and go up to 75 drops at 12 percent? Did you consider that? It seems you are too biased against it.
If you are going to do it, and I am not saying you should, why not just take lower concentrations more times throughout the day so you don't drink the nastier tasting stuff?
I am trying, but you gotta take it one hour before food and three hours after meals. That's not convenient. There are only two times in a day when I can do that conveniently. If I do it before bed, it may be hard to sleep with the increased energy it gives me. If you start taking it, you'll understand what I mean. Nearly everyone reports increased energy from h2o2 therapy.
So now you think the copper is making me feel better? Dude, I only drank water out of copper once. I didn't say it made me feel better. I said the water was charged with some energy in it. By that time, I was already reaping benefits from h2o2 before that. Your timing is off man.
Okay, well you know what you drink lot better than I do. If you have made multiple changes to your diet, you can't be sure H2O2 is making the changes.

Btw, did the copper water taste bad?
I never said I was making multiple changes to my diet. Where did you get that? I started the h2o2 long before drinking any copper water. The copper water tastes ok but it tastes like metal. Not great, but bearable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » May 6th, 2017, 11:02 pm

MrMan wrote:I had some time where I was doing some low-brain-activity spreadsheet work. I listened to most of the McCabe video, about as much as I could take of an Infomercial.

He made a mistake about chemistry, calling singlet oxygen O1. At least according to Wikipedia, singlet oxygen is an O2 molecule, but different from regular O2 molecules.

He is a chem trail conspiracy theories.

I looked him up and he's "Mr." not "Dr." Does he have the education to back up all this theories and talk? Why does he treat the 'free radical theory' like theory, and his own theories like fact.

He's selling books and health supplements. Are there large scale studies that line up with his anecdotal stories about people's health improving? Can we test oxygen theory on a thousand cancer patients to see if they are cured?

If oxygen is the key to health, why is there evidence that people who live at higher altitudes where there is less oxygen live longer?

He also recommended ozone rather than H2O2 because of the hydrogen. A website for US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health says that:
Ozone is one of the most toxic and ubiquitous air pollutants.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6376815
People who are into conspiracy theories and conspiracy facts too, also tend to be into alternative health too. That's a consistent pattern. Nothing wrong with that. Some people don't trust the establishment with good reason.

Well McCabe wrote a 600 page book about oxygen therapy and has a lot to say about it, so he definitely must be knowledgeable, regardless of his education or credentials. Knowledge is knowledge. A man cannot write a book about something he knows nothing about. Duh.

I don't need a thousand tests. Just a few is enough. Geez. Get real. Testimonials are real too. I know because I am one of them. So since I have my own testimonial, I am willing to believe others who report the same experiences.

There may be other factors why people at higher altitudes live longer.

If ozone is toxic, then why does it protect out atmosphere from harmful UV rays? The government is contradicting itself again. It can't have it both ways. And why would mother nature create the ozone layer if it's toxic? Makes no sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » May 6th, 2017, 11:07 pm

MrMan wrote:Winston,

Why is your blood pressure high? Is it because of plaque in the arteries? If so, is there some reason to think that H2O2 would dissolve the plaque in your arteries? Is there any reason to think that H2O2 would interact with something to decrease blood pressure?

Why would one molecule cure everything in a body made up of so many different chemicals and compounds? That doesn't make sense.
Oxygen itself doesn't cure disease directly. It:

1. Stimulates the immune system and gives it more power.
2. Increases white blood cells in your body to be stronger and more effective and more numerous.
3. Creates an oxygen rich environment where diseases and bacteria cannot thrive or feed, but will die out.

That's what I heard. Even if it can't cure everything, it can cure some things and give you more energy too. Try it and you will see. Increased energy is the most commonly reported benefit of h2o2. I've experienced it too, consistently, everyday, so I know it's true. And many others have reported this as well. The pattern is very consistent. This means it will happen for you too if you try it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by MrMan » May 7th, 2017, 4:06 am

Winston wrote: Well McCabe wrote a 600 page book about oxygen therapy and has a lot to say about it, so he definitely must be knowledgeable, regardless of his education or credentials. Knowledge is knowledge. A man cannot write a book about something he knows nothing about. Duh.
Any crazy person who knows how to write and has a PC, printer, ink, and electricity or paper and pen can sit down and write a book. Have you read the book? Do you know if it is a good book?
There may be other factors why people at higher altitudes live longer.
That's possible. But it certainly argues against the idea of more oxygen as the key to health.
If ozone is toxic, then why does it protect out atmosphere from harmful UV rays?[ The government is contradicting itself again. It can't have it both ways. And why would mother nature create the ozone layer if it's toxic? Makes no sense.
That's a really silly argument if you think about it. They sell sunglasses that filter out UV radition. Why not just grind up the plastic lenses and put it in your drinking water, drink it out of a copper vessel, and be cured of your diseases? Filtering out UV radiation and curing diseases in your bloodstream are two different things.

You say you have more energy after taking H2O2. Maybe it's helping you. Maybe you feel good because you feel like you are doing something about your health, and that makes you feel more pepped up. Cocaine and Meth Amphetamines make people feel like they have more energy, but both can have some serious health consequences.

You posted a video of a man who drank H202 who had throat cancer. That made more sense--if it kills cancer faster than normal cells--considering the H202 came into direct contact with the cance,r and he believed he was about to die in a few days anyway.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » May 13th, 2017, 5:04 pm

Update:

Ive been on hydrogen peroxide therapy about 7 weeks so far and have experienced some amazing health benefits. They are:

1. Increased energy and stamina and mental alertness. I can walk farther and longer than before i took it, for sure. My italian friend alex can verify this. He witnessed it. In fact, virtually all h2o2 testimonials I've read report increased energy as one of its main benefits, so this appears to be a common thread in all positive testimonials of h2o2 therapy.

2. No more migraine headaches at all. I usually get frequent headaches, about once every three days, and have to take advil for it. But since i started the h2o2 therapy, ive had ZERO headaches the last seven weeks! Thats an incredible difference and not something that a placebo cannot do.

3. I fart a lot less too. I usually have a lot of gas and flatulence inside me, which makes me fart a lot all day and night. Now though i fart a lot less. Like 90 percent less than before. Thats a stunning difference. Yet i eat about the same kind of foods as before.

4. I have not been sick or had any colds or flus since starting h2o2 therapy. So it seems to prevent me from getting sick. Thats hugely significant for sure.

5. It also helps me to feel a lot more positive and optimistic about life as well. And keeps me in a good mood.

So i would definitely recommend it for sure. Placebo cannot account for such amazing significant benefits like these. Especially for seven weeks straight.

However, h2o2 has not lowered my blood pressure, nor cured my sleep apnea and snoring, nor helped me lose weight. So i guess it can't cure everything but it does certainly provide some amazing health benefits like the ones i listed above.

However I'm taking a low dose though because the taste of it is like bleach and disgusting. So i can't tolerate too much of it. I only take about 15 drops of 12 percent food grade hydrogen peroxide in a glass of distilled water, only once or twice a day. The protocol says I'm supposed to go up to 75 drops at that grade and maintain it for a while. I tried taking more but the bleach taste was too much for me. Plus i am only taking it once in the morning, not three times a day as the protocol instructs.

So it could be POSSIBLE that if i took more of it and more often, and followed the protocol, that the other stuff could be cured or improved by it too. Who knows. So we can't rule out that possibility yet, especially since others have reported that their blood pressure was indeed lowered by h2o2 or oxygen therapy.

So I would definitely recommend hydrogen peroxide therapy to you for sure. The benefits are quite amazing and real. I can personally vouch for that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by MrMan » May 13th, 2017, 6:43 pm

Winston,

Usually, FDA-type drugs are tested on a certain number of people in experiments or quasi-experiments. The sample sizes are enough to apply some sort of statistical procedure to them. But what about these protocols? Who has done enough experimenting to know for sure that you are supposed to put so many drops in the water? If you are really getting these health benefits and want to up the dose, why wouldn't you just drink more of the dilluted stuff that doesn't taste like bleach instead of making it more concentrated?

The idea that H2O2 occurs in some edible vegetables is one of the more appealing arguments for it, IMO. If you could find out the concentrations in those to determine what might be a 'natural' level, that would make sense. I don't know where you'd get that information.

One theory I've heard of where high blood pressure comes from is that it comes from a layer of fats (plaque) lining in the inside of the arteries. If that happens over years of eating certain fats, would a few weeks of drinking H202 clear that up, after it took years to accumulate? That doesn't make sense to me.

Decreasing passing gas makes sense. H2O2 kills germs, so it may kill germs in the intestines that produce fat as they eat the food you ate.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » May 14th, 2017, 2:39 am

MrMan,
Sometimes i drink two doses at once. But the taste makes u feel like not doing so. I would like to put it into fruit juice but im not sure if that would reduce its effectiveness. Opinions on that vary.

Also the protocol is inconvenient because you are supposed to drink it 1 hour before meals and 3 hours after meals. So theres not much space to take multiple doses.

So you admit then that h2o2 does have some benefits right? Thats good. Thats an improvement. Even if its not a cure all or panacea, it still has a lot of great value.

Even droid said that putting diluted h2o2 on his face helped clear up some blemishes and spots. So it has multiple benefits and uses.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » May 14th, 2017, 2:54 am

MrMan,
Do you know how the FDA gets the test results it wants? It runs a study and even if only 30 percent benefit from the drug, it then takes that 30 percent group and conducts another study with that 30 percent group only, thus getting the stellar result it wants. It can use this filtering method to get any result it wants and get any drug approved, even unsafe ones. Its very corrupt and biased and in bed with big pharma.

Btw if u look at the FDA warning page against drinking h2o2 you will notice that its very deceptive. It assumes u are drinking it straight from the bottle without diluting it in water. Thats DISHONEST and takes advantage of the gullible. NO ONE is recommending drinking it undiluted from the bottle. The H2o2 protocol clearly says to NEVER drink it undiluted. So the FDA tries to get u to wrongly assume that all those on h2o2 therapy drink it undiluted. Thats a bald faced LIE. And a total straw man. They are hoping u dont know better so they can scare u off from trying it at all. That pisses me off.

Those of you who think the FDA is a bastion of truth ought to be ashamed of it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by droid » May 14th, 2017, 6:59 am

MrMan wrote:
If ozone is toxic, then why does it protect out atmosphere from harmful UV rays?[ The government is contradicting itself again. It can't have it both ways. And why would mother nature create the ozone layer if it's toxic? Makes no sense.
That's a really silly argument if you think about it. They sell sunglasses that filter out UV radition. Why not just grind up the plastic lenses and put it in your drinking water, drink it out of a copper vessel, and be cured of your diseases? Filtering out UV radiation and curing diseases in your bloodstream are two different things.
That's why sometimes I think he's just trolling. It's too much to keep up with in one thread.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by MrMan » May 14th, 2017, 4:48 pm

Winston,

My position on this thread has never been that taking H2O2 in water has no health benefits. My position is, I want to see some evidence for it, the rational behind it from the perspective of the field of chemistry, and some research on side effects. A lot of articles were posted. I sampled some of them. The most scientific articles I saw were really old medical articles with very small sample sizes, without tests for potential side effects.

I am also suspicious of books written on medicine and chemistry from those who haven't studied it in depth, whose credentials are having written a book and a lot of experience selling oxygen supplements.

It's possible that you take some kind of medicine or substance that makes you feel great and attacks some health issues, but that it could have some negative side effects.

I do not see it as dishonest for the FDA to warn about drinking straight 3% hydogen peroxide out of the bottle. That's a legitimate warning. If you want them to comment on more diluted versions of the chemical, pay to have testing done on it. Maybe you could patent your own 'protocol.' I'm not sure it would be worth it.

The FDA accepting a study with 30% results, for example, and then getting stellar results from that group after running trials on them may not be a bad approach to research, as long as doctors later are made to understand that the drug is only effective on a minority of the population, especially if they can know the characteristics that made it effective on the 30%

As far as ozone goes, the so-called 'ozone layer' isn't down where we are breathing it. Ozone from factories is considered to be a poisonous gas. Maybe it has some benefits in the blood in small quantities. Maybe its poison. I don't know. I trust vitamin and oxygen supplement salesmen about like I trust used car salesmen.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by Winston » May 22nd, 2017, 3:10 pm

Wow this german woman talks about how h2o2 healed her bladder infection so that she didnt have to use antibiotics anymore.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnsHtONxaZQ[/youtube]

Wow this cute black girl named Jamie English talks about what her h2o2 therapy has done for her.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zaFlm48ayLU[/youtube]

Wow this American woman talks about how h2o2 gave her lots of more energy and healed her smoking addiction too!

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHYasIpIVp4[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1558
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide/Oxygen: The Miracle Cure For All Disea

Post by HouseMD » May 23rd, 2017, 2:59 am

Winston wrote:Wow this german woman talks about how h2o2 healed her bladder infection so that she didnt have to use antibiotics anymore.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnsHtONxaZQ[/youtube]

Wow this cute black girl named Jamie English talks about what her h2o2 therapy has done for her.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zaFlm48ayLU[/youtube]

Wow this American woman talks about how h2o2 gave her lots of more energy and healed her smoking addiction too!

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHYasIpIVp4[/youtube]
This is not as dumb as the last thing you posted, but still pretty stupid. Hydrogen peroxide is rapidly converted to water in the stomach, as stomach acid has tons of free hydrogen ions to bind to the oxygen free radicals in peroxide and neutralise it to water. The idea that this could cure a bladder infection is about as reasonable as hypothesizing pouring bleach in your toilet will clean your city septic system- It's too dilute and largely bonded to other things to even have a impact that far down the line.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food”