Gender Selective Toxicity Of Mercury

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Mercury toxicity has a greater impact on male health than female health. After watching this video you'll be convinced the government wants you dead. The discussion on male health begins at 12 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADUl5c6piRA
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gender Selective Toxicity Of Mercury

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:Mercury toxicity has a greater impact on male health than female health. After watching this video you'll be convinced the government wants you dead. The discussion on male health begins at 12 minutes.

The credit monopoly wants you dead, they waited for us to invent everything and now that alot has been invented they want to depopulate so they can use the technology to make the world the way they want with a lot fewer of us to manage.
Time to Hide!
FinnMonash
Freshman Poster

Post by FinnMonash »

Taco wrote:Mercury toxicity has a greater impact on male health than female health. After watching this video you'll be convinced the government wants you dead. The discussion on male health begins at 12 minutes.

After seeing the video I really feel bad for our male society and by spreading this important information you are doing excellent work to make all males aware.Thanks for sharing and keep it up!!!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

FinnMonash wrote:

After seeing the video I really feel bad for our male society and by spreading this important information you are doing excellent work to make all males aware.Thanks for sharing and keep it up!!!
Mercury poisoning almost killed me that why I posted this. I completed 4 rounds of chelation therapy for mercury poisoning earlier this year which is the only time in my life I left the doctor's office feeling better than when I went in. Mercury causes all your major hormone(thyroid, adrenal, testosterone) levels to crash resulting in emotional depression. This is very significant when you consider the male suicide rate is higher than female suicide rate in every country except China.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Are they still doing alot of mercury fillings in parts of the world, I know the vaccines are loaded with them.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I do a mercury detox about 2 times a year at least. I also remove other heavy metals out of my system too. Anyone that eats fish and sushi should do the same thing too. The shit is in the air too, that can be another thread length wise.

That stuff is so toxic to humans but few people care....
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Moretorque wrote:Are they still doing alot of mercury fillings in parts of the world, I know the vaccines are loaded with them.
Mercury amalgam fillings have been outlawed in Europe and the Philippines for about 10 years now and rightfully so. However, they are still legal in the US and Canada. Mercury amalgam fillings have to be transported to the dentists office as hazardous waste and disposed of as hazardous waste. It's illegal to throw amalgam fillings into a garbage can but its perfectly fine to put the most toxic substance in the world two inches from your brain.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Are they still doing alot of mercury fillings in parts of the world, I know the vaccines are loaded with them.
Mercury amalgam fillings have been outlawed in Europe and the Philippines for about 10 years now and rightfully so. However, they are still legal in the US and Canada. Mercury amalgam fillings have to be transported to the dentists office as hazardous waste and disposed of as hazardous waste. It's illegal to throw amalgam fillings into a garbage can but its perfectly fine to put the most toxic substance in the world two inches from your brain.
Our rulers are a piece of work aren't they.
Time to Hide!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Taco how did you get poisoned; Fillings ?

Kai how do you detox ?

This is how I detox heavy metals, & pesticides that may be in my system ..:

Pectin - This is the gentlest form of detoxification. Pectin comes from the fibrous portion of fruit. You’ve heard the expression “An apple a day keeps the Doctor awayâ€￾ – this is why. This fiber found in grapes, apples, lemons, limes and beets helps you to flush out the toxins and heavy metals found in your body. I juice these in my juicer & drink them together or like shots.

Cilantro - Not only is this a corner stone of delicious spicy Mexican food but it actually has a deeper purpose. I love juicing this stuff, I add it in all my V8 juices that I make them from scratch. It's also really great when you're cooking & you stir fry some into your food using coconut oil.

Beets - The liver is the primary organ that cleans our bodies system. It helps remove toxic compounds, heavy metals and a host of other things. So, you would guess that if you can help clean your liver, you could essentially expedite the detoxification process at large. Beets are loaded with antioxidants that help with this. Beet juice is highly beneficial; it allows the betaine to stay intact. Betaine is the substance that encourages the liver to get rid of toxins. It also lowers inflammation in the body. Beet can be juiced, boiled, steamed, baked in green onions & garlic, what ever you fancy.

Food is Medicine.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kai1275 wrote: I use this for Heavy Metal Detox. It removes mercury too. Some of these solutions out there, do not remove mercury so you have to make sure.

Hi Kai,
Where do you get that product above? Where can I order it or buy it? Does it help you? Do you feel healthier and detoxed afterward?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you have chronic fatigue as a result of mercury toxicity I recommend taking whey protein shakes once a day, it works really well.

"The first requirement for effective mercury detoxification is boosting your glutathione levels. The absolute best source is high quality whey protein."

Revised Protocol for Detoxifying Your Body from Mercury Exposure
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... tocol.aspx

Whey Protein
http://www.naturalways.com/whey-protein.htm
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Taco wrote:If you have chronic fatigue as a result of mercury toxicity I recommend taking whey protein shakes once a day, it works really well.

"The first requirement for effective mercury detoxification is boosting your glutathione levels. The absolute best source is high quality whey protein."

Revised Protocol for Detoxifying Your Body from Mercury Exposure
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... tocol.aspx

Whey Protein
http://www.naturalways.com/whey-protein.htm
Bullshit.

The biofilms are blocking the mercury removal pathways and once the hormonal imbalances show up, the mitochondria and ATP and enzymes that would normally function to get rid of the mercury and other heavy metals are not functioning like they should be to stabilize the hormones, enzymes, and other critical energy and neurological pathways. Once the mitochondria can't get enough glutathione to handle the ATP energy cycle, the brain is basically running in a state of energy and toxic stagnation -- enhance the neural damage and growth issues in Autistic children. Their genes don't quite handle the imbalances as well as other genes due.

Get rid of the biofilms and the mercury should be able to removed naturally as long as the person is taking a shit ton of fibers and other energy boosters to keep the mitochondria to keep functioning in such a dangerous condition -- low energy or depression is a bad sign when the mercury levels are high, it is basically saying the mitochondria in lots of cells are not able to function and the body is conserving energy while the toxin buildup is causing damage.

Mercury is not a cause unless it is massive exposure to it and then it can disrupt the gut bacteria which would then also cause the remaining bacteria to form biofilms to protect itself which then blocks how the body usually gets rid of the mercury -- hence the bad bacteria would already have to be there when the mercury exposure occurs either way but once the biofilms show up it is some nasty blocks and also blocks the other good bacteria from returning.
Guts Over Fear