Corrective Lenses Destroy Eyesight

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If there's anyone here that improved their vision from doing eye exercises I'd like to hear your story.

http://preventdisease.com/news/13/08291 ... acts.shtml
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

This stuff works. I've done it,
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco your just a conspiracy hack.
Time to Hide!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Eye exercises such as palming, help the eyes to relax. This relieves eye strain and symptoms related to it(like backaches), so you can stare at your PC for longer. :lol: However, if you keep your eyes in terrible environments, you're gonna keep having eye strain. A good place for your eyes is just as good, if not better than exercises.

Keep a well-lit area around you, and make sure targets for your eyes such as monitors, are kept at EYE LEVEL. For example, I'm using a 15" laptop. I set up the laptop, so my eyes focus on HALF the height of the screen. That way, I don't have to adjust my neck or look a different way.

Hydrogen Peroxide therapy helps fix your actual eyesight, so you can see further and clearer.

I've used both, and now clarity is 2 feet, compared to 1 foot of crystal clear vision. My motion tracking and peripheral vision has also improved. It's freaking amazing! :)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

C.J, in your case don't you just do joint therapy ? :D probably mixed with a little LSD for additional XRAY vision enhancement.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Moretorque wrote:Taco your just a conspiracy hack.
Not exactly. I just noticed that people in Asian countries don't wear glasses as much as people in Anglo countries.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have read and heard about this and I need to get on the ball with this, I am late 40's and the only reason I have not gone to glasses yet is a gal told me that glasses do screw your eyes up and you should only use them if you have to.

I have good long vision bad short vision use readers sometime when needed. Anybody done pin hole glasses.
Time to Hide!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I use Pinhole glasses.and they improve your eyesight.

they are very cheap too.