Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Should you take testosterone pills (like Progene)?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should you take testosterone pills (like Progene)?

Post by Winston » October 22nd, 2018, 4:33 am

MrMan,
I agree. I think Dr. Wallach is partially right and his claims contain some partial truth. But his message is a bit suspect and naive when he tries to say that all disease is from nutrition deficiency. Reality isn't like that. It isn't that simple. In life we all know that things have multiple causes and factors, not all due to one thing. This is common sense. People who try to attribute everything to "one thing" or a simple fix usually have something to sell and are oversimplifying reality.

But it's probably true that nutrition is very important and can keep you from getting sick, and that doctors don't know much about it because the medical industry doesn't want people to be healthy, otherwise it would cut into their drug profits. That part is definitely true. But Wallach makes outrageous claims in taking advantage of corruption in the healthcare industry.

Also, his products are being sold by an MLM company called Youngevity, so his products will be more expensive than they should be. Because MLM products have to be overpriced in order to pay all the commissions to the uplines and downlines in the pyramid. Amway and Market America work that way too, that's why their products cost so much. This isn't good, because it means poor people can't afford them.

So it's a bit unethical to make it expensive and put a price on health just to keep an MLM operation going. It's also sort of a self-contradiction too, because Wallach's message is that eliminating diseases should be cheap if it's all due to mineral deficiencies. But if being disease-free should be natural and low cost like he claims, then why is he inflating his "mighty 90" products just to fund an MLM operation? So he has two businesses - the MLM operation and the sale of his mineral packages. This makes him too commercial and shady, even though he is a great public speaker.

Also he shoots himself in the foot when he claims that baldness can be cured by minerals too, because he himself is bald and is unable to cure himself of baldness. So that discredits him and is his achilles heel.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should you take testosterone pills (like Progene)?

Post by Winston » January 4th, 2019, 9:01 pm

Update:

I've been taking those herbal supplements to boost testosterone, the kind you can get in health stores or at Costco, and they do seem to help. They reduce the number of times I have to get up at night to urinate, and they make me feel more horny too, and a bit younger. So if you guys are interested, try them out.

There are some on iherb.com. Here is a popular testosterone booster there.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Six-Star-Six-S ... lets/54772

Also there are supplements for prostrate health that help with frequent urination at night too. See here:

https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=prostate%20health

If any of you want to try them out, please use my iherb code so I can get some credit for your purchase.

https://www.iherb.com/?rcode=WIN0969

Mr S recommends this one called HGH, called Human Growth Hormone. He said it not only boosts testosterone, but has other manly benefits as well. What do you guys think? Any of you ever try HGH before? What does it do? Is it safe?

Anyway, I found HGH on iherb.com too. See here:

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Source-Natural ... blets/4615
Source Naturals HGH Surge is a multifaceted, Bio-Aligned approach to the promotion of healthy levels of natural human growth hormone. HGH Surge contains nutritional and neurotransmitter support shown to stimulate the body's production and release of human growth hormone.
Again, if you decide to try any of these, please use my iherb code so I can get some credit.

https://www.iherb.com/?rcode=WIN0969

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Re:

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » February 15th, 2019, 7:18 am

tre wrote:
January 8th, 2014, 8:34 am
Winston wrote:If testosterone pills can cause liver damage, then why are they selling it in stores like Costco and GNC? Aren't there laws against dangerous supplements?

Those are not "testosterone pills" Winston. Those are a blend of herbs that are touted to "boost" your natural levels of testosterone. If they really worked well for anyone, they'd be talked about on MANY forums on the internet. Don't waste your money.

I agree with Rock. You can either find a good physician (I recommend a Life Extension type doctor) to order bloodwork for you or you can purchase it yourself. There is Directlabs.com and many others. I recommend you get a full male hormone blood panel. It's likely the most expensive one, but will test your Total and Free Testosterone, Estrogen as well as everything to determine your general health. I will be doing bloodwork every 3 months until I get back on top of my health. I'd be glad to share with you anything that helps me in the process. I have a good doctor in Las Vegas (VERY expensive), but I'd rather pay for a good one than to waste time/money on a quack....

If you have low testosterone, high estrogen, low SHBG, high TSH, etc, it could be a sign that something else that is wrong. Finding a good doctor and doing your own research is going to be critical to improving health. There is a HUGE percentage of people walking around the USA that have Metabolic Syndrome that have no clue that they have it. They can either take the steps to fix it or remain obese and look forward to Diabetes, Stroke, Heart Attack, Cancer, etc in their future. No one is immune from death or disease of course, but you CAN give yourself a better chance while feeling/looking better at the same time...

If you have very low testosterone levels without any other issues on blood work then I would definitely recommend that you supplement (legal script) with Testosterone INJECTIONS. Creams often don't work as not everyone absorbs them very well. Also, if you sleep with a woman, it WILL end up on her skin (causing all sorts of issues for her). Go with injections...hands down better and more effective.
Beautifully put! I don't get why people are seeking short cuts that are not only ineffective, they are HARMFUL.

Medically prescribed Injections are the only way to go. That is counter intuitive for most people but it is true.