How do you get rid of a pot belly that won't go away?!

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How do you get rid of a pot belly that won't go away?!

Post by Winston »

Btw Rock,
How come when I drove you up to Mt. Charleston near Las Vegas, you began choking and deflating and going dizzy, just because the high altitude air got to you and made it hard for you to breathe? lol. It got so bad for you that we had to turn around and drive home. How come other people, including me, weren't as affected by it the way you were? lol. Even my parents could hike up there without gasping for air. lol. I took Falcon up there too and he had no problem breathing.

I guess everyone has their achilles heel or weak/sensitive spots. lol. Also, cold air and cloudy skies don't make me depressed like it does you. Weather doesn't affect my mood like it does yours. In that sense, I guess I'm "stronger" than you. lol. And cold air energizes me, which it doesn't to you. Unless of course, it's extreme like in Russia. lol

So you see, we all have different strengths and weaknesses and sensitive spots.

Rock, I'll bet I can hike longer than you on Mt. Charleston, because high altitude air isn't my achilles heel like it is yours. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote: 6. Testosterone tablets are bad for your liver. Much better to use dreams/gels or injections of natural versions. Perhaps you will need other meds before if you convert too much testosterone to estrogen. You first need to get your baseline testosterone and estrogen levels tested as well as prostate and other critical levels (the ones doctors like to measure before possibly putting you on such therapy). If you just randomly swallow T pills, you are being rather reckless, both because of damage it does to your liver and because you are not tailoring your therapy to your specific situation which needs to be first measured.
Rock, you misunderstood. The testosterone tablets that my dad got me don't have testosterone in them. They are herbal supplements that stimulate the production of testosterone in your body. I don't think you can get tablets with testosterone in them at Costco. lol. Things that are bad for you aren't going to be sold at Costco, except for sugary snacks of course. lol

Can any doctor measure testosterone level? Or a specific type of doctor? If I walk into a hospital in the Philippines, what type of doctor do I ask for?

Btw, what you said about me panting out of breath when we went hiking wasn't really fair. I was only like that because I was trying to keep up with YOU. If I had been hiking alone, I would have stopped to rest every 5 minutes to gather my breath and then continued on. Then I wouldn't have panted so hard, if I had gone at my pace. You didn't take that into account.

Moreover, I can hike a lot longer in cold crip clean air, and trees with oxygen, like in the photo below. Oxygen from trees replenishes my energy easily, so I can hike a lot longer. I don't know why, but the trees in Asia don't give off oxygen like the ones in the US do, like the California Redwood Trees do. Why is that? Any of you notice that too?

If you need more oxygen, get a small oxygen device maybe? Sleep apnea (if you have it) deprives you of oxygen every night.

How about we go to Baguio and hike there? I've been meaning to go there. Or we can do it again in Vegas sometime. I'm sure I can hike faster or get to top before you no matter where. Because you are going slower than many of the elderly people. Bring Dianne and let's do it in Baguio since you will be back in Phils soon. Temperatures are very cool up there.

Maybe if you're sleep issue gets resolved, you will have a lot more energy. But at moment, it's very hard for you to hike uphill because you're cardiovascular condition is very bad and you have to carry a lot of extra weight.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote: 6. Testosterone tablets are bad for your liver. Much better to use dreams/gels or injections of natural versions. Perhaps you will need other meds before if you convert too much testosterone to estrogen. You first need to get your baseline testosterone and estrogen levels tested as well as prostate and other critical levels (the ones doctors like to measure before possibly putting you on such therapy). If you just randomly swallow T pills, you are being rather reckless, both because of damage it does to your liver and because you are not tailoring your therapy to your specific situation which needs to be first measured.
Rock, you misunderstood. The testosterone tablets that my dad got me don't have testosterone in them. They are herbal supplements that stimulate the production of testosterone in your body. I don't think you can get tablets with testosterone in them at Costco. lol. Things that are bad for you aren't going to be sold at Costco, except for sugary snacks of course. lol

Can any doctor measure testosterone level? Or a specific type of doctor? If I walk into a hospital in the Philippines, what type of doctor do I ask for?

Btw, what you said about me panting out of breath when we went hiking wasn't really fair. I was only like that because I was trying to keep up with YOU. If I had been hiking alone, I would have stopped to rest every 5 minutes to gather my breath and then continued on. Then I wouldn't have panted so hard, if I had gone at my pace. You didn't take that into account.

Moreover, I can hike a lot longer in cold crip clean air, and trees with oxygen, like in the photo below. Oxygen from trees replenishes my energy easily, so I can hike a lot longer. I don't know why, but the trees in Asia don't give off oxygen like the ones in the US do, like the California Redwood Trees do. Why is that? Any of you notice that too?

You can see a urologist in Phils. and have those tests done. Or you can even go directly to some labs and request the blood tests be done. Right next to me in Makati there is a lab which will do them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: If you need more oxygen, get a small oxygen device maybe? Sleep apnea (if you have it) deprives you of oxygen every night.

How about we go to Baguio and hike there? I've been meaning to go there. Or we can do it again in Vegas sometime. I'm sure I can hike faster or get to top before you no matter where. Because you are going slower than many of the elderly people. Bring Dianne and let's do it in Baguio since you will be back in Phils soon. Temperatures are very cool up there.

Maybe if you're sleep issue gets resolved, you will have a lot more energy. But at moment, it's very hard for you to hike uphill because you're cardiovascular condition is very bad and you have to carry a lot of extra weight.
I am not sure it's because of oxygen that I can hike longer in cold air and alpine trees or redwood trees. I'm just speculating that it's oxygen. I can't say for sure what the cause is.

I have hiked in Baguio before near Camp David. It was ok. But the air was still humid. Dianne went with me and walked a lot faster than me. Of course you are in better shape than me Rock and can move faster. But Rock, at least I don't break down from high altitude thin air like you do. lol. In that sense, I'm stronger than you. I also don't get depressed from cloudy weather and gray skies, and I can withstand the cold better than you too.

How about we hike in the Tibetan mountains with high altitude thin air? lol. Or some place freezing cold and wear short sleeve shirts and see who lasts longer in freezing temperatures? lol

Are you saying you can hike faster than me in Mt. Charleston? lol. How can that be? You got dizzy and started breaking down and were about to collapse when I took you there, due to high altitude thin air. You were about to pass out too, so you told me to turn the car around and head back down. How can you possibly hike there? lol. Come on. Even if you can hike there for a few minutes, you certainly can't last long. I can easily outlast you there. I don't have the same achilles heel that you do. lol

I can hike uphill, but I have to rest a lot. But I do not usually choose uphill trails. I choose level trails usually, with a few uphill sections. The hike you took me on was all uphill. Why not hike with me on a level trail through the woods? Or in high altitude thin air with freezing temperatures? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote: If you need more oxygen, get a small oxygen device maybe? Sleep apnea (if you have it) deprives you of oxygen every night.

I am not sure it's because of oxygen that I can hike longer in cold air and alpine trees or redwood trees. I'm just speculating that it's oxygen. I can't say for sure what the cause is.

I have hiked in Baguio before near Camp David. It was ok. But the air was still humid. Dianne went with me and walked a lot faster than me. Of course you are in better shape than me Rock and can move faster. But Rock, at least I don't break down from high altitude thin air like you do. lol. In that sense, I'm stronger than you. I also don't get depressed from cloudy weather and gray skies, and I can withstand the cold better than you too.

How about we hike in the Tibetan mountains with high altitude thin air? lol. Or some place freezing cold and wear short sleeve shirts and see who lasts longer in freezing temperatures? lol

Are you saying you can hike faster than me in Mt. Charleston? lol. How can that be? You got dizzy and started breaking down and were about to collapse when I took you there, due to high altitude thin air. You were about to pass out too, so you told me to turn the car around and head back down. How can you possibly hike there? lol. Come on. Even if you can hike there for a few minutes, you certainly can't last long. I can easily outlast you there. I don't have the same achilles heel that you do. lol

I can hike uphill, but I have to rest a lot. But I do not usually choose uphill trails. I choose level trails usually, with a few uphill sections. The hike you took me on was all uphill. Why not hike with me on a level trail through the woods? Or in high altitude thin air with freezing temperatures? lol
If we ever meet again in Vegas, I'll give it a try. I didn't break down but I didn't feel comfortable up at higher altitudes. I need time to adjust. The first day or two is roughest. I faced that same issue in Bogota Colombia but after spending a couple days there, my body adjusted and I felt normal. I spend majority of my time in lower altitude places with more humidity so when I go high and dry, I need a short adjustment phase. But still, I would be willing to try even on first day in a place like the higher altitude areas near Vegas.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have been battling excess belly fat for 25 years and it is my diet, now that I have to change my diet because of my butt hole condition the fat is coming off slowly. Even with a major diet overhaul you can still have light pocket areas of fat that are genetic and real stubborn. I was reading where people were getting light lippo suction to deal with it but never followed it enough to see the end results..........
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:I have been battling excess belly fat for 25 years and it is my diet, now that I have to change my diet because of my butt hole condition the fat is coming off slowly. Even with a major diet overhaul you can still have light pocket areas of fat that are genetic and real stubborn. I was reading where people were getting light lippo suction to deal with it but never followed it enough to see the end results..........
Exercise is also critical. Diet is only half of the equation. Even a basic powerlifting routine for 30 minutes 3 days a week can have profound effects on metabolism and fat deposition.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I have been battling excess belly fat for 25 years and it is my diet, now that I have to change my diet because of my butt hole condition the fat is coming off slowly. Even with a major diet overhaul you can still have light pocket areas of fat that are genetic and real stubborn. I was reading where people were getting light lippo suction to deal with it but never followed it enough to see the end results..........
Exercise is also critical. Diet is only half of the equation. Even a basic powerlifting routine for 30 minutes 3 days a week can have profound effects on metabolism and fat deposition.
Mr. Wu doesn't like to exercise............OK!
Time to Hide!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

If someone is known to have Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) (altitude sickness), you should probably tell him to consult with a doctor before visiting Tibet or similar high-altitude locations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-alti ... bral_edema

"High-altitude cerebral edema (HACE) is a medical condition in which the brain swells with fluid because of the physiological effects of traveling to a high altitude. It generally appears in patients who have acute mountain sickness and involves disorientation, lethargy, and nausea among other symptoms. It occurs when the body fails to acclimatize while ascending to a high altitude. It appears to be a vasogenic edema, fluid penetration of the blood–brain barrier, although cytotoxic edema, cellular retention of fluids, may play a role as well. Individuals with the condition must immediately descend to a lower altitude or coma and death can occur. Patients are usually given supplemental oxygen and dexamethasone as well."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Mr. Wu doesn't like to exercise............OK!
Exercise is essential not only for the body but for the mind as well.
Maybe one of us should concoct a theory wrapped in esoteric babble, implying exercise expels demons and magically counters Murphy's law, so Mr. Wu gets motivated.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you believe this?

Drink 2 Cups A Day For 14 Days And Have A Flat Stomach

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7D8WSnBACo[/youtube]

Only Two Cups a Day For 1 Week For a Completely Flat Stomach !

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbDfLPIaRE8[/youtube]

BED TIME DRINK How To Lose Belly Fat Overnight Drink

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzllT5PCVG0[/youtube]

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:Do you believe this?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7D8WSnBACo[/youtube]

Only Two Cups a Day For 1 Week For a Completely Flat Stomach !

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbDfLPIaRE8[/youtube]

BED TIME DRINK How To Lose Belly Fat Overnight Drink

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzllT5PCVG0[/youtube]
If it sounds too good to be true...

You know what, I think it's about time. I'm going to show you how to do this- a few weeks from now (my current rotation is pretty hectic, 80-100 hours per week) I'll do a before and after of diet, exercise, and abstinence from alcohol. Currently I'm weighing in at around 210, we'll see how much I can lose.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:Do you believe this?

Winston, my son!

Solution easy: stop eat so much! Eat better! Move body!

Daddy no sugar coat truth! Don't be fat ass, Winston! No good!

Love,
Your Daddy
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^ :lol: Ok you get points for doing it only sparingly, like once a week or so. Done more often would ruin it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:^ :lol: Ok you get points for doing it only sparingly, like once a week or so. Done more often would ruin it.
Are you telling daddy wu to be quiet? Eish. No respect for elders these days :lol: