How do you get rid of a pot belly that won't go away?!

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: How do you get rid of a pot belly that won't go away?!

Post by Voyager1 »

I would not recommend a 7 day water fast for Winston at this point. It could kill him. He hasn't eaten a proper meal he said in a month. He needs to get nutrition. Raw fruits and vegetables. Later on he can think about a 7 day fast but now he needs to get healthy again.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:I'm just back to Makati from Taipei. Winston came up to visit while I was there which gave me a chance to observe him.

I'm pretty sure he has serious obstructive sleep apnea which deprives him of deeper rejuvenating slumber. So he generally feels lethargic during the day and that minimizes his activity level. He also often goes through periods where he eats a lot of processed garbage, at frequent intervals, and in large quantities.

We went to Taipei Medical University Hospital to confirm my suspicions. Doctor was pretty sure he has the sleep condition (will get a comprehensive test next week) and also confirmed what many of us on the forum have already stated - that periods of fasting only compounds the problem for someone like with very low metabolism and that he's in dire need of some strenuous exercise.

Well, the next day, I took him to a small mountain near my place and just walking up a few hundred meters of incline made him dog tired. He was panting like he was about to have a heart attack.

The guy needs to get his sleep problem managed and get on an exercise program which involves a lot more than walking. On that mountain, there were many elderly people who had no problem hiking to the top. He needs some intense exercise to stimulate testosterone and boost his metabolism. But in order to achieve a normal energy level for someone his age (albeit an overweight one) to perform such exercises, the sleep issue must first be addressed. Cus it may be the root cause of his reluctance to exercise.

Oh, doctor also said his BMI of just over 29 is in the obese zone (27+) by Taiwan standards.

Really hope he will get these issues managed to dramatically improve the quality of his life going forward.
Yes it could be true that my lack of quality sleep is the cause of some of my ailments. But even when I was 14 or 15 and thin and in PE class, I still had low stamina in that I couldn't jog for long with the rest of the class. I got tired easily and got stuck behind with the fat kids even though I was thin. And in the boy scouts, when we hiked the Sierra Nevada, I could not keep up pace with the other scouts. They moved too fast. Yet I was thin and only 12 or 13. I just never had much stamina for some reason. Maybe because I don't fit in this world and am an ET soul in a human body, as Starchild explained earlier. lol. Sounds crazy, but could be true!

How do I eat lots of junk food? When I eat a sandwich, sure I eat a bag of chips with it. But that's normal. People do that at Subway sandwich store too. And I do order a large popcorn at movie theaters. But how is that "large amounts" of junk food everyday? I don't see how that is any more than average. It's not like I buy boxes and boxes of twinkies and cupcakes. lol. Besides, you often eat chocolate almonds at 7-11 and brownies sometimes too. lol

The last two months I didn't eat any junk food. It didn't help me lose weight. So I thought "What the heck, just eat some junk food anyway, won't make a difference anyway."

Besides, the stuff I got at 7-11 is very mainstream stuff. Mainstream Taiwanese eat all that stuff too, yet they are super thin. So again, how do you explain that? I don't think it's that simple. You are focusing on little things to explain big things. It doesn't really add up.

Most Taiwanese and Chinese do not go to gyms. They eat fair portions, not bird sized portions. Yet they are thin or proportionate. So something is out of whack here, as me and Starchild mentioned.

The hike you took me on was a little mountain, not hill, with an overlook of Taipei. I wouldn't call it a short hike. It was a steep incline that went up on windy trails. And we took shortcuts to get up there as fast as possible. Also it was hard to keep up pace with you since you walk faster than average. If I was at my own pace, I would take more breaks and pant less.

But I didn't have this problem when hiking in the Pacific Northwest or Colorado Rockies or Canadian Rockies. When there's cold crisp alpine air and oxygen from trees, I get replenished easily. But in the hot humid climate of Taiwan and Asia, when I run out of breathe, I don't get my energy replenished. Once I'm out of breathe, I'm out of breathe for a long time. I told everyone here all this many times, since 2006. My body is weak and less energetic in hot humid climates. So I don't fit into Asian climate very well. I think my ET soul prefers colder climates. Blue bloods usually do. So do royalty and elites. The British royal family for instance, wilts in the heat too. They are blue bloods after all. lol

In Bellingham, WA, I could go jog on the track next to my home, because I didn't mind sweating since the cold air cooled it off right away. And it re-energized me as well when I took breaks.

So a BMI of 27 is obese by Taiwanese standards? What about American standards? I thought obese meant being huge like a balloon, not just having a pot belly.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Winston,

I agree with Rock that you should check out the sleep apnea thing. If you have it, it could explain some of the lack of energy.

The lack of energy might not really have a physical cause. Are there any problems in your psyche or life that could be draining your energy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If you're a vegetarian or a vegan, you should be skinny as a rail. I used to have friends who were vegans and these dudes made Lance Armstrong look like a big man. So you must be drinking too much alcohol too often, or eating processed foods, and probably eating too many times per day.

I am just guessing that if you're a vegetarian and you're not skinny, it's because your focus isn't on veges.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You should be drinking water or non caffeinated (not decaf) tea throughout the day. You should limit any drinks with sugar in them to within a small window frame of time during the day (except for the tea, sugar small amounts; one tsp). The rest of the day, drink mainly water.

Start walking. Start walking for 30 mins every other day, then move up to everyday. The body wasn't made to be sedentary. This will also cause your body to generate fat burning enzymes, which will help to give more energy.

Decrease frequency of meals. Most people are open to eating all day long. The time frame of eating needs to be limited to allow the body to heal, but also, so your energy levels will increase as your body realizes that it must be able to use stored energy rather than energy from food. The more often you eat, the more often you're going to reliant on that next meal to boost you through the day, but because of the large insulin push it gives you, the meal itself will make you sleepy.

You want to know more, just go to the proper internet forum where you can get some free nutritional advice.

Your lifestyle may be catching up with you, it sounds like. Werent you complaining about some kind of demonic oppression a couple of months ago? I can't remember the exact problem you had, only that my conclusion was that you're demonically oppressed, which you even speculate may due to your lifestyle choices.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Exercise is a joke for weight loss. I agree with RetiredFrank here. Exercise helps marginally, but if you really want to use it, you'll have to do at least two hours a day of cardio to see the effectiveness of simply fasting or eating less. The point of exercise probably shouldn't even be fat loss, but simply to maintain the musculature, which includes the heart.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

I see the McDonald's across from my place filled with Taiwanese every day, as is the Moss Burger. And at the half dozen 7/11s around my area I see Taiwanese stuff themselves with lunch boxes filled with salt and processed meat. They are all skinny, but I don't let that fool me, if I were to do the same, I would balloon up ten pounds in a week.

Maybe the food you grew up eating in America influenced your metabolism? You do tend to favour Western food right? I try to avoid it here, not just to be Mr. Cultural, but because I think it's fattening - although I struggle not to eat bread. There are plenty of fat Asian guys, some over on the Mainland seem super proud of their bellies, but normally they drink a lot. Whatever the case, even if you are an alien invader, more exercise can't hurt.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:Yes. That is true...but it goes much much deeper..

When a new soul, walkIn, star-seed tries to find a body on earth to take birth that would be of least resistance to his purpose on earth BUT it may not be compatible with overall Physical health perspective at all. Hence, You chose the most fit body for your Soul Purpose

This being FIT/GOOD LOOKING all the time is largely a western civilization thingy but your purpose really is not to be a model or being fit. If you wanted that, you would have got that. Lower Species aka humans are obsessed with Body Shape ....take a look at tall grey Skinny Bob named by the shadow government who interacted with them...They do not have perfect body, they are lean..

Credot Mutwa African Shaman Reptilian below

Most Aliens species are out of shape. The reason is TIME TRAVEL. Higher Species have out of shape bodies for time travel and lucid dreaming etc. You can read many books on it..I would recommend Co-Evolution by Alec Newald.

When you are asleep, you get connected to your species and you download information etc, your astral body time travels to higher dimensions etc...Your so called "Out of Shape body" really is the KEY for your existence as the way it is, that is why no matter what you do, it does not change.

I know how all these sounds like to sheeps aka most in this forum :lol: ...What I'm smoking bro, did i forget my meds lines of thought, but we really are nothing infront of species out there...which lives for 1000s of years in an out of shape body and visited 1000s of planets in different galaxies which we can only dream off...SO WITH THAT INFORMATION..What would you Choose...Space travel with out of body shape or perfect body and being stuck on earth :D

The game really is much bigger than having a fit body to sleep with as many women as possible. :P

You still are healthy and won't have any chronic, life threatening diseases guaranteed, because ...Your current body serves a purpose. We see many MMA, bodybuilders die suddenly etc, many people of good diet etc just wither away....It won't happen in your case as you are protected by higher beings. You won't know this otherwise, your mission on earth will be compromised, because human body can only take so much, if given lot of information...we will just explode with confusion.

---------------------

Now the downside to it is ....Due to incompatibility of soul and body equation not being perfect ......The darker, lower dimensional beings can posses your body and suck your energy..That is why a psychic told you in Taiwan that you are possessed, that is the downside of it all.

Which can now over-complicate things as an out of shape body becomes even more whak'ier due to ghost, entities feeding off of your spiritual energy as its more purer to them than others.

All Indian gods when they take birth on earth had out of shape bodies. No gods had six packs ever :lol: ..All the gurus I have met not the fake ones like Ralph Smart :lol: has imperfect body because of their interdimensional connection.

All you have to really do is..JUST BE OPPOSITE OF WHAT AMERICA IS. America represent all that is NOT GOD.

The higher dimensional beings can create perfect looking 9 packs body for you when your mission is done on earth, but even then they are not God. Hence, lot of anomalies and suffering on earth for new arrivals as there are even higher darker beings out there and lighter ones too...Its a war out there...

Its not as simple as people here make out to be as you mentioned...
Yes brilliant Starchild! Spot on! I love you! You get it and are not afraid of the possibilities!

Actually, when I became more awakened, I seemed to gain more weight. When I was thin, I was miserable and not yet awakened. Even the statues of Buddha show him as fat with a big belly. Why is that I wonder? Yet Jesus was tall and thin right?

Yes something is definitely out of whack. And it may not be something that is visible or detectable. But it certainly isn't something like "eat less sugar, drink unsweetened iced tea" etc. Yes it would do me good if I went jogging or swimming or had someone to play tennis with. But those aren't the root causes of my pot belly here. All of you miss that, except for Starchild.

Starchild is the only man brave enough to consider all the possibilities, including far out ones like the one I suggested. So he deserves kudos. Perhaps he is ahead of his time and ahead of all of you too.

It is true though that my soul is different than others. Those who have met me can attest that I have a very different vibe than other people. Filipina girls tend to pick up on it very well for some reason. Maybe they are more attuned to it. Many Filipina girls say that my vibe is so pure, gentle and kind, which makes them feel very comfortable. It's not a vibe that common people have. The amazing thing is that even though Starchild has never met me, he can still sense it from afar. That's what's so amazing! Wow.

How did you know I was protected Starchild? Do you see it in my vibe or aura or photos or do you sense it from your intuition or gut feeling or "the force"? Or the Akashic Records?

I have always felt like I'm protected by shielded by something. Perhaps higher forces or angels. I get the sense that if you are a person who is very pure in soul, and genuine in heart, mind and personality, that you will be protected so that you can go about completing your destiny.

If you look at history, it does seem that some men are protected and survive many odds against them their whole lives. For example: George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Wyatt Earp, etc. They were in many situations where they should have been killed, but weren't. Wyatt Earp even participated in many gunfights and shoot outs, not just at the famous OK Corral gunfight against the Clanton Brothers, but many others as well. Everyone thought he would eventually be shot. But he was never hit by a bullet, not even once. What a miracle. He went on to live a long life even into the 20th Century. (See the 1994 movie "Wyatt Earp" starring Kevin Costner). These people seem shielded from danger by a hidden hand or higher power.

Starchild probably also knows by now that control is an illusion. We all think that we can "make things happen" but in reality we don't. If they are meant to happen, they happen naturally. No one who met their soulmate followed any special techniques or complex formulas or read any books on how to find your soulmate, etc. It just happened, as naturally as the flow of the river. When I met Dianne for instance, I didn't do anything special at all. I just said hello and asked for her number. That was it. It all happens with the flow, if it's meant to. We do not "make it happen" as much as we like to think.

After having a lot of experience in life, you come to realize this. I'm sure Starchild does. Right Starchild?

A lot of you are nitpicking at little things you can control to try to control big things that you cannot. It's fallacious thinking and wishful thinking. The universe doesn't work that way though. If things were so easy to control, we would all control them, but we don't. Much of life is out of our control. We either go with the flow or we don't.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gnosis wrote:Winston,

I agree with Rock that you should check out the sleep apnea thing. If you have it, it could explain some of the lack of energy.

The lack of energy might not really have a physical cause. Are there any problems in your psyche or life that could be draining your energy?
I'm going to Taipei tomorrow to the sleep center in the hospital to get tested while I sleep all night there. Otherwise, I would have left Taiwan by now. See, something always blocks me when I try to leave. lol

Sure the sleep apnea may be a factor. But remember when I was skinny and in the boy scouts and PE class at school, I also had low energy too, in that when everyone hiked or jogged, I was usually left behind and panting and had no energy to run or hike with the pace of everyone else. My body gets tired easily and has low stamina, below average in fact. So when jogging with all the others in school, I'd be the last one, even though I was THIN. So this is an inherent thing with no simple cause.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

There's truth in the idea that health has to be approached holistically, taking personality into account, and it's probably true that Winston would never be able to do my Spartan daily exercise regime, which is why I specifically avoid recommending heavy exercise. Some light Tai Chi or gentle yoga might be good for him however. But this talk of just going with the flow reminds me of Ralph Smart's "woo" (not wu): viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28907

Nothing Spartan about water fasting. It is actually very relaxing. You become lazy and just lie quietly in bed all day, or at least that's what I did.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Below average stamina and energy levels is something worth working on. Improving your stamina for example could benefit your sex life greatly, which can be a major egoboost. Exercize will also enable you to last long and greater bloodflow and better circulation makes for better erections. Having a bit of a belly isn't the worst thing in the world, as they say: good tools hang under a roof. :P Just make sure you at least have energy. Energy = life.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote: Filipina girls tend to pick up on it very well for some reason. Maybe they are more attuned to it. Many Filipina girls say that my vibe is so pure, gentle and kind, which makes them feel very comfortable. It's not a vibe that common people have. The amazing thing is that even though Starchild has never met me, he can still sense it from afar. That's what's so amazing! Wow.

How did you know I was protected Starchild? Do you see it in my vibe or aura or photos or do you sense it from your intuition or gut feeling or "the force"? Or the Akashic Records?

I have always felt like I'm protected by shielded by something. Perhaps higher forces or angels. I get the sense that if you are a person who is very pure in soul, and genuine in heart, mind and personality, that you will be protected so that you can go about completing your destiny.

Starchild probably also knows by now that control is an illusion. We all think that we can "make things happen" but in reality we don't. If they are meant to happen, they happen naturally. No one who met their soulmate followed any special techniques or complex formulas or read any books on how to find your soulmate, etc. It just happened, as naturally as the flow of the river. When I met Dianne for instance, I didn't do anything special at all. I just said hello and asked for her number. That was it. It all happens with the flow, if it's meant to. We do not "make it happen" as much as we like to think.

After having a lot of experience in life, you come to realize this. I'm sure Starchild does. Right Starchild?
I love the Philippines for that reason :) Filipina girls can pickup New Arrivals :D. They can detect new pure souls easily which I found even white girls who are into too much new age, yoga & vegan stuff are unable to do so.

No women, No Physhic, No Astrologer, No guru, No parents can pick your vibe other than Filipina's. Even though I'm Indian and we have not so good image in Philippines due to loan sharking and general bad behavior by fellow Indians. In five minutes of meeting, Filipinas detect my true inner vibe and say, I'm different. Even some Filipinos are good in this. Philippines has healing power like Thailand...That is why many girls from all over the world who are more into soft, natural, spiritual thingy gets attracted to Thailand. South East Asia has more feminine vibe...soothing vibe..

If you are non-human soul..You will feel what really Philippines is..for others..it will just be a place to get laid and have good time, but there are also lots of dark energy too...which makes you super lazy...its kinda soul battleground.

The new golden age that you are help bring in with your soul energy will make Philippines as the center of the world and richest country on earth....That is the gods plan...All gentle, pure souls find refuge in Philippines for that reason...If Indian gods ever wants to pick a nation in this age of darkness...He will pick Philippines...

I know how all this sounds like a lot of hokum and hot air ...but in a few years, things will be clearer...Your connection with Philippines are all part of the plan BUT...As I mentioned...things can go anywhere...The plans could be destroyed by higher darker beings...Its a PLAN..The intention of good beings who care for humanity but it may not fructify at all....Its NOT EASY...There are lots of Alien species who have agendas...nothing is set, anything can happen...that is why...we just need to do our own thingy as before... remember the war is on a soul level for higher beings not Body Shape Level :lol:

South East Asia is part of this whole Soul thingy...I don't know why..but higher souls will naturally come to this region from all parts of the world.

-------------------

Yeah...I just know it...There are some people I see, hear, read and know he is different and protected. I don't think there is any technique which can be laid out in books for others to identity who are different souls on earth...Souls who are higher are balanced.... Our minds, bodies are not designed to be all powerful and knowing, spiritual ALL THE TIME...That is why we need an outlet to relax our body...aka massage, sex, pattaya, angeles city, drinks, smoking...dating.......Its all part of making your body cool down plus doing society approved good things as well...a kinda of mixture of things to do...Else, you will end up like Ralph Smart :lol: ...He is not a higher soul...Souls need FLEXIBILITY, ROOM for moving up and down the ladder of emotions. It needs to experience all..

Christianity is not the best platform to address your soul...Sanathna Dharma , Hinduism can identify with you and will approve of who you are more easily and lot of your confusion can be solved...It gives you that flexibility...

-----------------

We don't really control anything. That is why America aka Anti-God is all about individual freedom, choice, your rights and liberty. No books, No money, No talent, No confidence, No looks, No six packs can ever help you meet your Soul Mate...It will always JUST HAPPEN...otherwise, will NEVER...
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

starchild5 wrote:The new golden age that you are help bring in with your soul energy will make Philippines as the center of the world and richest country on earth....That is the gods plan...All gentle, pure souls find refuge in Philippines for that reason...If Indian gods ever wants to pick a nation in this age of darkness...He will pick Philippines...
Sounds good.
starchild5 wrote:We don't really control anything. That is why America aka Anti-God is all about individual freedom, choice, your rights and liberty. No books, No money, No talent, No confidence, No looks, No six packs can ever help you meet your Soul Mate...It will always JUST HAPPEN...otherwise, will NEVER...
I agree with this. The will of the gods is supreme. God commands through dreams and visions, and men must submit.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

A sandwich and a bag of chips is normal for an american diet?? :shock:

Each time I go to the USA I am shocked by the number of fat people and the food! Such huge portions, and covered in greasy sauces and sugars. And all that cool drink. Like a 1 litre cook is normal :shock:

I have been wearing the same size trousers for 25 years. I eat bread everyday, drink beer every day, meat ever meal and have no belly. The difference is I make my own bread, which has little or no sugar, compared to commercial bread loaded with sugar to make it soft and stay soft longer. I brew my own beer using almost all malt and little sugar, compared to the sugar and mielies of commerical beer. I eat NO junk food or processed food and no cool drink, which is nothing but sugar. To make it worse, american sugars are fructose from mielies, ours are sucrose from cane. The fructose is far worse. Some people say also because I ride a bike everyday instead of driving. Any biker will know how much energy that burns up. It is all part of my life philosophy to live under the radar. No debt to the jew banksters, even buy my bikes new cash. No buying processed shit from corporations, buy free range chickens and beef raised on open veld, which I buy in bulk, not packaged. Grow some of my own veggies.

Why don't you try stopping all prepared foods and cook yourself? Ditch all the rubbish like chips and cool drink and anything sugary.

Sex also burns up calories, but taking them for dinner and cocktails to get sex piles them on :lol: . So don't take them out; just pomp them and send them home :lol: Those types you don't find in bars or clubs.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: 6. Testosterone tablets are bad for your liver. Much better to use dreams/gels or injections of natural versions. Perhaps you will need other meds before if you convert too much testosterone to estrogen. You first need to get your baseline testosterone and estrogen levels tested as well as prostate and other critical levels (the ones doctors like to measure before possibly putting you on such therapy). If you just randomly swallow T pills, you are being rather reckless, both because of damage it does to your liver and because you are not tailoring your therapy to your specific situation which needs to be first measured.
Rock, you misunderstood. The testosterone tablets that my dad got me don't have testosterone in them. They are herbal supplements that stimulate the production of testosterone in your body. I don't think you can get tablets with testosterone in them at Costco. lol. Things that are bad for you aren't going to be sold at Costco, except for sugary snacks of course. lol

Can any doctor measure testosterone level? Or a specific type of doctor? If I walk into a hospital in the Philippines, what type of doctor do I ask for?

Btw, what you said about me panting out of breath when we went hiking wasn't really fair. I was only like that because I was trying to keep up with YOU. If I had been hiking alone, I would have stopped to rest every 5 minutes to gather my breath and then continued on. Then I wouldn't have panted so hard, if I had gone at my pace. You didn't take that into account.

Moreover, I can hike a lot longer in cold crip clean air, and trees with oxygen, like in the photo below. Oxygen from trees replenishes my energy easily, so I can hike a lot longer. I don't know why, but the trees in Asia don't give off oxygen like the ones in the US do, like the California Redwood Trees do. Why is that? Any of you notice that too?