Why Sugar is harzardous to your health

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Sugar is harzardous to your health

Post by Taco »

You'll feel a lot better if you lay off the sugar.

Sugar Is Lowering Your IQ
http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... g-your-iq/
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Sugar is harzardous to your health

Post by Winston »

5 reasons cancer and sugar are best friends

http://beatcancer.org/blog-posts/5-reas ... t-friends/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is it true that all sugar is bad for you and should be eliminated from your diet? A lot of health sites say that. Is even a little sugar ok? The natural health sites say sugar impairs your immune system and even allows cancer to grow. Is that true? Are small amounts of sugar ok? Its hard to avoid sugar. Almost all drinks have it. The health websites also say to avoid all drinks except water. Does that help too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Is it true that all sugar is bad for you and should be eliminated from your diet? A lot of health sites say that. Is even a little sugar ok? The natural health sites say sugar impairs your immune system and even allows cancer to grow. Is that true? Are small amounts of sugar ok? Its hard to avoid sugar. Almost all drinks have it. The health websites also say to avoid all drinks except water. Does that help too?
Every extreme is bad, obviously we do need sugar for energy, but people just get used to more and more. People blame big sugar and food producers for adding sugar but it's all actually consumer driven. People wouldn't buy the stuff if were not loaded in sugar and salt.

The best thing you can do to begin with is limit sugared drinks to once per month or once per week. Those are the biggest contributor to weight gain and strain on the pancreas in my opinion.

I've been told also the difference between cane sugar and say, honey, is that the former releases much faster, producing the 'peak' while honey etc somehow breaks up more slowly and gradually.

Always keep fruit at hand so you can fill up on it whenever you crave something. That's for sure the healthiest source of sugar.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I've tried a low sugar diet but it's not been too successful due to bad side effects. Sugar is bad for your health but ur brain loves glucose.

I think the best diet is to start with fat in the morning (eggs are ideal) then stop eating 2-4 hours before you go to bed. I think that weight loss only happens at night.

Fruit is OK but fructose is digested by the liver so overweight people should avoid very sweet fruit like bananas and apples (especially apples). Whole fruit is better than juice.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
manisthajain
Freshman Poster

Post by manisthajain »

Hair transplant either by FUT or by FUE can be done very well in a diabetic patient and it is safe also if his blood sugar level is controlled. The result of a hair transplant is as good as a non-diabetic patient. Diabetes is not a contraindication for Hair Restoration. Any diabetic patient with his controlled blood sugar is as normal as a common man; he can undergo any major surgery like heart surgery and minor surgery like hair transplants.

If blood sugar level is normal than hair transplant is going to be successful. The only precaution he needs is to take care of his blood sugar level.

He should follow some general instructions which are applied to all diabetic patient–

- Eat healthily.
- Exercise. Having an active lifestyle helps you control your diabetes by bringing down your blood sugar. Your goal should be 30 minutes of activity that makes you sweat and breathe a little harder most days of the week.
- Get check-ups. If you’re not getting regular checkups, now’s the time to start. See your doctor at least twice a year.
Manage stress. When you’re stressed, your blood sugar levels go up. And when you’re anxious, you may not manage your diabetes well. You may forget to exercise, eat right, or take your prescribed drugs. Find ways to relieve stress – through deep breathing, yoga, or hobbies that relax you.
- Stop smoking.
- Watch your alcohol. Avoiding excess alcohol may make it easier to control your blood sugar. Drinking alcohol can make your blood sugar go too high or too low.
Last edited by manisthajain on February 20th, 2019, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look how harmful and toxic and addicting sugar really is!

CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

I lost 10-15 pounds basically for "free" by cutting my sugar (and acohol) intake down by about 90%. The only sugar I get now is from fruit and the occasional ice cream. Yes, your body needs it to function. Most people, however, consume way more sugar than they need.