Weight loss at home ?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jfonseka
Freshman Poster

Weight loss at home ?

Post by jfonseka »

Anyone can suggest me a housewife, don't have time to daily exercise but she want weight loss at home How?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Weight loss at home ?

Post by xiongmao »

I'm down to 72 Kg now (was 78 Kg in January).

All you need to do is cut sugar out of your life. So no soda, cakes or candies. Go to work on an egg, not breakfast cereal.

Sugar withdrawl symptoms can be severe, so take it gradually. Don't start exercising until the sugar is out of your life, then wait a couple of months.

Fat loss occurs at night, so eat more in the morning, and less in the evening.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Janifer Sanders
Freshman Poster

Post by Janifer Sanders »

Weight loss is not a hard as you think! No need to buy anything, just common sense of nutrient and exercise is all that required. Do some simple change in your daily routine: avoid junk foods, soda, sugar and include your diet some fruits and green vegetables. Drink lemon juice in the morning it will help to reach your weight loss goal more quickly.
John006
Freshman Poster

Post by John006 »

Weight reduction is certifiably not a hard as you think! No compelling reason to purchase anything, simply presence of mind of supplement and exercise is all that required. Do some straightforward change in your day by day schedule: stay away from shoddy nourishments, pop, sugar and incorporate your eating routine a few leafy foods vegetables. Drink lemon squeeze toward the beginning of the day it will achieve your weight reduction objective all the more rapidly.
manisthajain
Freshman Poster

Post by manisthajain »

Weight loss is really challenging work for the housewife, they are so busy in a family and no change to rest himself.

I really appreciate for those women they are accepted and lose their weight.

Women should have Fat is main aim to reduce in the boy. Fat can bring many causes of health problem.
asbisht8
Freshman Poster

Post by asbisht8 »

Yoga exercise with some good diet and some naturals ingredients made supplements like clenbuterol helps you to lose weight quickly.
manisthajain
Freshman Poster

Post by manisthajain »

asbisht8 wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 8:13 am
Yoga exercise with some good diet and some naturals ingredients made supplements like clenbuterol helps you to lose weight quickly.

Sure, this is definitely helpful, But it required daily routine.