German Measles

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

German Measles

Post by Cornfed »

It would appear that I have this. I thought I had it as a very young child and would therefore be immune. It would appear not. Probably some other virus. I had English Measles as a kid which damn near killed me. This doesn't seem to be as bad as that ... yet. But gaa, this is horrible. A consolation is that I probably got it while traveling, and can therefore reinfect and wreak some revenge on this stupid town. Does anyone know what you can expect from this in early middle age and anything you can do about it?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: German Measles

Post by Moretorque »

I figured they would have genetically engineered that out of the perfect man, oh well nobody's flawless I guess.
Time to Hide!
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: German Measles

Post by gnosis »

Cornfed wrote:A consolation is that I probably got it while traveling, and can therefore reinfect and wreak some revenge on this stupid town.
This made my day. Maybe you could visit a few banks?

On the subject of treatment, I don't think there is any mainstream medical treatment. Maybe the best you can do is take some aspirin and wait it out.