Doctors Kill More People Than Guns Do

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Doctors Kill More People Than Guns Do

Post by Wolfeye »

Kind of like mixing shit & corn, isn't it? I don't think that medical personnel are always quite so "expert" as some would have people believe & there's certainly the issue of iatrogenic attack to consider. Someone doesn't usually wave a banner saying they're intent on doing so or admit to it afterward. In any case of attack, it doesn't depend on whether the assailant deems that something an attack or not.

Another thing is that so many things COULD be useful, but are blocked because "it'll cost companies money"- in truth, it could always be more about malice than money without being stated. How much bad science & proof that isn't affirmed floats through the "medical culture"? So many problems & so little self-recrimination from that culture. Don't know how many things I'd trust if it comes from someone that won't catch their own mistakes. Or will catch them, but maintains course anyway.

So often the patient is disregarded- like their mission is to do a particular action, regardless of if the patient refuses or even if there's any genuine medical viability to what they're doing, and then these same people simply call it "help" & act like doing that makes it so. There's kind of an implied "tone" of "I have a blank check to do as I decide if I call it help- especially if I actually believe it." There's also kind of a trend where someone is unofficially deemed the "bad guy" for blocking "help." Never got that.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I am sure one could present many examples where seatbelts made things worse. They are still good things.
Some times when you use an umbrella, you still get wet but...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

That may be 40 times if you compare it to babies murdered by abortion doctors in the US.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrMan wrote:That may be 40 times if you compare it to babies murdered by abortion doctors in the US.
That's actually probably also a wash- look at infant mortality rates in countries that are undeveloped versus those that are.