The best diet for humans

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The best diet for humans

Post by jamesbond »

This nutritionist gives her take on the best diet for humans.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnjCzay2UGA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The best diet for humans

Post by jamesbond »

Here she goes into detail on how to determine what kinds of foods are best to eat.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr9UuocF74k[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here she talks about the 5 healthiest foods on earth. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7XyqpiiqWc[/youtube]

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Fruits
vegetables (especially green leafy vegetables)
Fish (particularly Alaskan salmon)
Beans (all kinds)
seeds/nuts
eggs (eat the whole egg. The yolk contains plenty of vitamins/minerals while egg whites contain only traces of vitamins. No other animal discards the yolk)
turkey/chicken breast (the breast has the lowest fat content on the bird)
Tea (green, white, blk, red, ginseng)
Roots (onions, garlic, ginger... A-Z) Try ginger in your tea to give it huge anti-inflammatory kick
herbs (rosemary, thyme, basil, etc)
Extra virgin olive oil (a cap full every morning after waking up) Low in polyfat, high in monofat
Grapeseed oil (a cap full every morning after waking up) High in polyfat, low in monofat

Try a juice fast every 6/12 months to cleanse your system (with the help of an infared sauna) for a week or two. Brutal after the 5th day, but definitely worth it.

Although I studied anatomy, kinesiology, exercise science, and nutrition, I've learned more in 5 months than I did in 2 years! Bruce Lee said it best: "All knowledge is ultimately self knowledge." I just wish I knew then what I know now. With all the research out there online (ignore bloggers and get your info from nutritionists and dermatologists), you'll be equipped with info many people wish they knew. To hell with the people who say 'that's crazy.' When they notice the obvious results, they'll start eating crow (pun intended). My advice is to become a research nut and don't be afraid of trail-n-error. And PLEASE don't forget about exercise. Forget yoga. THAT AIN'T EXERCISE. Standing around in your bare soles isn't gonna do $hit for you. Your body won't adapt to something that easy. There's no threat to the system. No stimulus whatsoever (I don't get taking off your shoes/socks. what does that do? do you burn more calories? no. then why do it?). That includes tai chi and pilates. Pilates was created during WW2 for wounded soldiers (look it up). An exercise that was specifically created for guys with missing legs and men paralyzed from the waist down is (with all respect) a waste of time for an able-bodied person with nothing wrong with them. My motto is simple: If you didn't sweat, you didn't do $hit.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

w.p.o. wrote:Fruits
vegetables (especially green leafy vegetables)
Fish (particularly Alaskan salmon)
Beans (all kinds)
seeds/nuts
eggs (eat the whole egg. The yolk contains plenty of vitamins/minerals while egg whites contain only traces of vitamins. No other animal discards the yolk)
turkey/chicken breast (the breast has the lowest fat content on the bird)
Tea (green, white, blk, red, ginseng)
Roots (onions, garlic, ginger... A-Z) Try ginger in your tea to give it huge anti-inflammatory kick
herbs (rosemary, thyme, basil, etc)
Extra virgin olive oil (a cap full every morning after waking up) Low in polyfat, high in monofat
Grapeseed oil (a cap full every morning after waking up) High in polyfat, low in monofat

Try a juice fast every 6/12 months to cleanse your system (with the help of an infared sauna) for a week or two. Brutal after the 5th day, but definitely worth it.

Although I studied anatomy, kinesiology, exercise science, and nutrition, I've learned more in 5 months than I did in 2 years! Bruce Lee said it best: "All knowledge is ultimately self knowledge." I just wish I knew then what I know now. With all the research out there online (ignore bloggers and get your info from nutritionists and dermatologists), you'll be equipped with info many people wish they knew. To hell with the people who say 'that's crazy.' When they notice the obvious results, they'll start eating crow (pun intended). My advice is to become a research nut and don't be afraid of trail-n-error. And PLEASE don't forget about exercise. Forget yoga. THAT AIN'T EXERCISE. Standing around in your bare soles isn't gonna do $hit for you. Your body won't adapt to something that easy. There's no threat to the system. No stimulus whatsoever (I don't get taking off your shoes/socks. what does that do? do you burn more calories? no. then why do it?). That includes tai chi and pilates. Pilates was created during WW2 for wounded soldiers (look it up). An exercise that was specifically created for guys with missing legs and men paralyzed from the waist down is (with all respect) a waste of time for an able-bodied person with nothing wrong with them. My motto is simple: If you didn't sweat, you didn't do $hit.
Great post!!!
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Humans can eat anything that is not poisoned by robots (Israeli's, servants the Catholic church) and become super strong and fast. The food doesn't matter, the problem is the poison. If you want to be healthy then you must find the people who are poisoning you, Ra's servants of the devil's heaven, and stop them from poisoning the food, water and air.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I don't know about all these fad diets, but I eat meat every meal, have a few beers every day and am very healthy. Ben tested for about everything last year,i ncluding scans, many blood tests, urine tests etc. No doctor knew what was wrong, except finally the old white man doctor said he doesn't need all these tests, I have a virus and am healthier than most 20 year olds.

All my meat is free range I buy by the carcass and have it cut up as I want. None of this feedlot mad cow disease chemically fed stuff. 1 cow, 1 pig 1 sheep at a time, and about 10 free range chickens as a vegetable :lol: None of my meat is packaged in those styrofoam trays.

I turn a lot of meat into biltong (raw dried spiced meat as a snack or road food. I never buy that jewish shit, like chips, sweets etc for snacks. All that Nestle, Kraft, Kellogg etc are jew owned. I almost never drink cool drink. Coke and that stuff is just loads of sugar in battery acid.

My vegetables I grow myself or buy from the porras (portuguese), who own most green grocers :lol: None of the veggies are packaged. Veggies are old style shopping, and you pick them out of a pile and have them weighed. No supermarket chains.

Beer I brew myself as i can't drink that commercial chemical beer loaded with mielies in it like kaffir beer. I drink like 1.5- 2 litres per day, like our european ancestors did. It never gives me a headache. I'm not sure if it is because I use no chemcials, I use only water malt yeast and little brewing sugars, or because I brew with temperature control to prevent bad alcohols, or because I don't inject gas, but let it carbonate naturally for a few weeks. Commercial beer gives headaches and makes you fat and feel bloated.

Same with bread. I make all my own as commercial bread is loaded with chemicals and sugar and the big bakeries are all owned by jews. It all tastes like air and sugar. How else do they make bread last a week except with loads of chemicals? Fresh bread really only lasts 2 days and should not have sugar, or very very little.

I'm even thinking of making my own bacon as i like bacon and I hate having to eat all the chemicals they put in it because jews don't eat it.

I basically try eat like my grandparents or before would have eaten and avoid all jewish owned processed shit, or american junk food franchises.

Meat, bread, beer.....white man's food. No sweets, chocolate and cakes, which are for women, no quiches or yuppie modern cuisine, which is for faggots, and no junk food which for fat farks.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:I don't know about all these fad diets, but I eat meat every meal, have a few beers every day and am very healthy. Ben tested for about everything last year,i ncluding scans, many blood tests, urine tests etc. No doctor knew what was wrong, except finally the old white man doctor said he doesn't need all these tests, I have a virus and am healthier than most 20 year olds.

All my meat is free range I buy by the carcass and have it cut up as I want. None of this feedlot mad cow disease chemically fed stuff. 1 cow, 1 pig 1 sheep at a time, and about 10 free range chickens as a vegetable :lol: None of my meat is packaged in those styrofoam trays.

I turn a lot of meat into biltong (raw dried spiced meat as a snack or road food. I never buy that jewish shit, like chips, sweets etc for snacks. All that Nestle, Kraft, Kellogg etc are jew owned. I almost never drink cool drink. Coke and that stuff is just loads of sugar in battery acid.

My vegetables I grow myself or buy from the porras (portuguese), who own most green grocers :lol: None of the veggies are packaged. Veggies are old style shopping, and you pick them out of a pile and have them weighed. No supermarket chains.

Beer I brew myself as i can't drink that commercial chemical beer loaded with mielies in it like kaffir beer. I drink like 1.5- 2 litres per day, like our european ancestors did. It never gives me a headache. I'm not sure if it is because I use no chemcials, I use only water malt yeast and little brewing sugars, or because I brew with temperature control to prevent bad alcohols, or because I don't inject gas, but let it carbonate naturally for a few weeks. Commercial beer gives headaches and makes you fat and feel bloated.

Same with bread. I make all my own as commercial bread is loaded with chemicals and sugar and the big bakeries are all owned by jews. It all tastes like air and sugar. How else do they make bread last a week except with loads of chemicals? Fresh bread really only lasts 2 days and should not have sugar, or very very little.

I'm even thinking of making my own bacon as i like bacon and I hate having to eat all the chemicals they put in it because jews don't eat it.

I basically try eat like my grandparents or before would have eaten and avoid all jewish owned processed shit, or american junk food franchises.

Meat, bread, beer.....white man's food. No sweets, chocolate and cakes, which are for women, no quiches or yuppie modern cuisine, which is for faggots, and no junk food which for fat farks.
I would say, almost ideal diet.
Just daily consumption of beer is questionable. It contains vitamins, prevents uroliths, but stimulates output of female hormones, which can harm man in long term perspective.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:I don't know about all these fad diets, but I eat meat every meal, have a few beers every day and am very healthy. Ben tested for about everything last year,i ncluding scans, many blood tests, urine tests etc. No doctor knew what was wrong, except finally the old white man doctor said he doesn't need all these tests, I have a virus and am healthier than most 20 year olds.

I would say, almost ideal diet.
Just daily consumption of beer is questionable. It contains vitamins, prevents uroliths, but stimulates output of female hormones, which can harm man in long term perspective.
First time i heard this about beer. I've read that surveys have been done on brewery workers in germany who eat no food except beer. They can get all the nutrients they need except vitamin C.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... -beer.html
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote: I would say, almost ideal diet.
First time i heard this about beer. I've read that surveys have been done on brewery workers in germany who eat no food except beer. They can get all the nutrients they need except vitamin C.
What I heard, that beer contains vitamin C. Regarding female hormones, you can google about that. For example:
http://www.ener-chi.com/beer-drinkers-d ... st-growth/
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote: I would say, almost ideal diet.
What I heard, that beer contains vitamin C. Regarding female hormones, you can google about that. For example:
http://www.ener-chi.com/beer-drinkers-d ... st-growth/
According to that article I should be dehydrated. I drink very little water. And coffee at most 2 cups per day. Juice very little. Most of my liquid consumption would be as beer yet i have no beer belly. Maybe I should drink more water after beer.

A couple years ago, Slate's Jeremy Singer-Vine had a go at the first question. His answer? You'd live long enough to develop scurvy, but probably not much longer:

Not more than a few months, probably. That's when the worst effects of scurvy [resulting from vitamin c deficiency] and protein deficiency would kick in... If you kept to a strict beer diet—and swore off plain water altogether—you'd likely die of dehydration in a matter of days or weeks, depending on the strength and volume of beer consumed. There's plenty of water in beer, of course, but the alcohol's diuretic effect makes it a net negative in terms of hydration under most conditions.
One experiment, in particular, lends credence to the first half of Singer-Vine's hypothesis: in the 1920s, researchers fed two Rhesus macaque monkeys with 200 milliliters of India pale ale per day, and some other foods lacking in vitamin C — within 2 months the monkeys were exhibiting symptoms of scurvy. But what about the second half? The part about dying of dehydration?
Which brings us to the third study. Published in a 1996 issue of The Journal of Applied Physiology, "restoration of fluid balance after exercise-induced dehydration: effects of alcohol consumption," actually matches up pretty well with Garzon's Castillo's findings.

As its name suggests, the study examined the effect of alcohol consumption on the restoration of fluid and electrolyte balance after exercise-induced dehydration. "Drinks containing 0, 1, 2, and 4% alcohol were consumed over 60 min beginning 30 min after the end of exercise," write researchers Susan Shirreffs and Ronald Maughan, who conducted the study. "A different beverage was consumed in each of four trials."

The volume of alcoholic beverage consumed was around 2.2 liters, equivalent to ~150% the body mass lost to exercise-induced dehydration. Some highlights from their findings:

The total volume of urine produced over the six hours following rehydration was not significantly different from trial to trial, though pee volume showed a tendency to increase as the quantity of alcohol ingested increased.
Peak urine flow rate occurred significantly later with the 4% beverage.
Increase in blood and plasma volume was slower when the 4% beverage was used to rehydrate, and — this is the important part — did not significantly increase blood or plasma levels significantly greater than the dehydrated level.
According to the researchers, these results indicate that beverages with low alcohol concentrations have "a negligible diuretic effect" when consumed in a state of exercise-induced dehydration. The researchers conclude that recovering from a state of dehydration is effectively the same whether you're rehydrating with water, or a beverage containing up to 2% alcohol — though drinks containing 4% alcohol, they write, "tend to delay the recovery process."

Of course, "delay" ≠ "prevent entirely," so what the researchers are actually saying is: yes, you can rehydrate with a beverage containing roughly 4% alcohol; you'll just recover more slowly than you would with a 2% brew in your hand. This is good news, as beers that are 2% ABV can be somewhat hard to come by. In the U.S., most reduced alcohol beers (aka "Light" beers, like Bud Light, Coors Light, and Miller Lite) come in at around 4.2% ABV, though there are some exceptions. Miller 64, for example, weighs in at 2.8% ABV, and Beck's Premier Light at just 2.30% ABV.

At 2.10% ABV, Pearl Light (a beer we've never even heard of — probably because it's produced in very low volumes and sold in parts of Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and, well, literally nowhere else — is one of the closest to the 2% ABV quoted by Shirreffs and Maughan. So is Windhoek Light (again: never heard of this before writing this post), which actually manages to come in right at 2.00% ABV.
http://io9.gizmodo.com/could-you-drink- ... -457081579

So it seems you can drink beer instead of water ONLY if the beer is weak. Maybe I should start to measure the alcohol content in mine. It is not difficult only i dont bother. Just a question of measuring the gravity before ferment and after. Maybe mine is like 4% so it is working to keep me hydrated. Certainly I make my beers lighter in summer compared to winter Bocks and Stouts, which can pack a punch :D

It seems like the female hormones are associated with hops. I'm not a fan of very hoppy bitter beers in the british style. I prefer the german style beers which are malty with far less hops. American style are just plain awful, made with rice and mielies and watery.
Recent trending online information, however, claims that hoppy beers might contain a feminine product that can increase estrogen levels and man boobs, as well as contribute to erectile dysfunction.

Hops are the female flowers of the hop plant and have high levels of phytoestrogen, or estrogen for plants. This is what Stephen Harrod Buhner, an herbalist and author, believes is causing the problem. In his book, Sacred and Herbal Healing Beers (which came out in 1998, by the way, and somehow ended up in several trending pieces online recently), Buhner notes that hops found in your favorite IPAs could potentially lead to man boobs.

Hops were historically used in herbal medicine pre-1500s to treat insomnia and as a source of phytoestrogen to help with menopause and endometriosis among women. Hops might have also been used to reduce sexual desire among monks, though it’s difficult to substantiate whether it really worked. Of course, we’ve all heard that when you’re too drunk, you can’t keep it up — and this is where the term “Brewer’s Droop” comes from.

But is this information really scientific? There haven’t been any studies done to provide evidence to Buhner’s claims. Yes, hops contain phytoestrogen, but to what extent can consumption of IPAs lead to man boobs or other estrogen-related issues in men? Is “Brewer’s Droop” caused by hops or just by drinking too much?
http://www.medicaldaily.com/do-hoppy-be ... oop-339404

OK, no more hoppy beers when it is time to see the mistress :lol:
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder,
Are you used to drive/ride a bike when you are buzzed? Just curious. Many South Africans don't mind to drink and drive.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video explaining how not being hydrated enough can cause disease in the body.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOt_AB9e-5A[/youtube]

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:Kradmelder,
Are you used to drive/ride a bike when you are buzzed? Just curious. Many South Africans don't mind to drink and drive.
Must I admit to a crime? :lol:

I never ever drink and ride dirt. That is like asking for a crash. It requires too much concentration and reflexes.

When I am out riding on trips I don't drink at all until I reach my destination end of the day.

I generally do most of my drinking at home anyway. I am not a bar and pub person.

You dont really get drunk on 1.5 litres of beer anyway. It is like 4 small bottles or 3 pints. The legal limit is like 2 in an hour.

Jamesbond

I carry 2 l of water on a camelbak to stay hydrated on long trips, and always wear a jacket. The wind and sun will dehydrate you far more than sweat under a jacket.
But after sipping on warm plastic tasting water all day, a cold beer tastes so lekker :D
Janifer Sanders
Freshman Poster

Post by Janifer Sanders »

Healthy human diet is one of the key factors that help to maintain or improve overall health. These foods contribute to staying strong and maintain your health as your age, along with exercise. It includes fresh fruits, green vegetables, egg, fish and much more. This thing can prevent you many diseases such as diabetes and joint pains.