Does Chemo Actually Make Cancer Worse?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does Chemo Actually Make Cancer Worse?

Post by Winston »

cdnFA wrote:
Winston wrote: How come no one died of cancer before the 20th Century? You never hear of famous historical figures before the 1900's suddenly getting cancer and dying. I heard that cancer came out when the cowpox vaccine did, and that no one who is unvaccinated has ever gotten cancer. Is that true? If so, that's what medical researchers should be investigating.
Like just about everything else you believe it isn't true.

http://discovermagazine.com/2013/julyau ... ssils-show

"or all the differences between life in ancient Egypt, Reformation Germany and early 20th century Britain, the frequency of cancer appeared to be about the same."

http://www.news-medical.net/health/Cancer-History.aspx

What you call narrow minded most people call critical thinking and the ability to tell good sources from bad.

But hey we cool? How about I send you a House Hippo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA[/youtube]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Hippo
That's baloney. How come you never heard of great historical people dying from cancer before the 20th Century? How come Eskimos never get it? Or Amish? Or Native Americans when they were wild and free?

How come in 1900, only 1 out of 16 people got cancer, but today it's 1 out of 3? Why do you trust government sources? Don't you know that since 1963, Americans have stopped trusting government anymore after they lied through their teeth about the JFK Assassination? Ever since then, the government has gotten worse and worse when it comes to lying.

Where are you man? You are way behind the times.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

livefreeordie wrote: The conspiracy crowd aren't saying it 100% doesn't work, from what ive read chemo has a 3% or so success rate, meaning it doesn't work effectively 97% of the time, and common sense tells me that its going to dramatically damage the immune system and the after 5 year survival rate and other effects are quite destructive. There are so many lies and deceptions out there regarding the real statistics of common therapies, but real life accounts and testimonials show that there are a lot of very sad stories (thousands) that don't end well, with tens of thousands of dollars being extracted from the families before the victim dies

B-17 or laetrile is a remedy that attacks cancer cells, and there are many effective remedies that have been discovered and used for decades which are explained on cancertutor.com and other reputable sites, as well as first hand accounts on curezone.com and youtube, such as with mms, cleanses, raw food diets. Cancertutor explains it well, why not go for a remedy with 80%+ success rate first, which attack just the cancer cells, and which oftentimes deal with the cause not just the syptom. MMS for example has many accounts where people have been saved from imminent death, literally that day or within days, and that is just one remedy ive used for years that definitely works well.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... -good.aspx
So how come the medical industry claims that chemotherapy has a 50 percent success rate if used early? Yet other sources say the success rate is 15 percent. And your source says it's lower? What's the real proven success rate with chemo? Anyone have any links that shed light on this?

What's the logic behind chemo? If it causes cancer and destroys the immune system so that your body can't fight cancer anymore, then what's the logic behind it, if it only makes it worse? Why don't doctors and nurses stage a revolt against it?

I heard about vitamin B17. But how to you eat apricot seeds? Aren't they too hard to bite? Do you grind them up or cook them in an oven first to make them chewable?

There's a documentary about it by G. Edward Griffin called "A World Without Cancer - The Story of Vitamin B17".

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPADSv3XAv0[/youtube]

I also heard the Gerson Therapy works really well too. A friend of mine knows someone who personally was cured of cancer by it.

It's funny you mentioned MMS. I saw a documentary about it recently. It was very inspiring. The people in it looked so healthy, vibrant and honest, far more credible than any government representative. Especially the thin guy with the brown beard. MMS is supposed to be a cheap cure all, like hydrogen peroxide and oxygen therapy. Here is the documentary I saw about it. Apparently, it cured over 150 people in Africa of malaria, but when that got out on YouTube, the government there came with machine guns to close the MMS clinic down, because too many millions were invested in malaria vaccines there for there to be a natural cure.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdQeEnQ7h_A[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Chemotherapy is bullshit. It's them laughing at you while they toast you and fry you - another goy that's gone. Water fasting, eating leafy green vegetables. Not eating bullshit processed food(s). Not eating sugar. There is also special homeopathy treatments you can take which work well, and ayurvedic medicine as well as electrical treatment currents that pulse through the body at very low currencies attuned to the human body.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:This is one of the issues on which the conspiracy crowd exaggerates I think. Conspiracy sites and alternative health sites act as if chemotherapy has a 100 percent failure rate and has never saved any lives. That can't be true. It must have a reasonable success rate, or else no one would be using it, and doctors would all refuse to administer it. Basic logic. So it has to have some success rate. But of course, it has to be used when the cancer is detected early enough. Same with tumors.

How come no one died of cancer before the 20th Century? You never hear of famous historical figures before the 1900's suddenly getting cancer and dying. I heard that cancer came out when the cowpox vaccine did, and that no one who is unvaccinated has ever gotten cancer. Is that true? If so, that's what medical researchers should be investigating.

I'm not sure about the alternative remedies to cancer though. Supposedly if you eat apricot seeds, you don't get cancer because they have vitamin B-21 or something. Anyone know anything about this?

Also, is it true that the Amish communities never get cancer since they don't have contact with urban society? And is it true that animals don't get cancer unless they are exposed to humans or live in human households?
Cancer has been described for thousands of years. Read The Emperor of All Maladies if you want a history of it, it's a pretty solid book that explains (in layman's terms) a history of cancer, why it is so difficult to treat, what it is, etc.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
livefreeordie wrote: The conspiracy crowd aren't saying it 100% doesn't work, from what ive read chemo has a 3% or so success rate, meaning it doesn't work effectively 97% of the time, and common sense tells me that its going to dramatically damage the immune system and the after 5 year survival rate and other effects are quite destructive. There are so many lies and deceptions out there regarding the real statistics of common therapies, but real life accounts and testimonials show that there are a lot of very sad stories (thousands) that don't end well, with tens of thousands of dollars being extracted from the families before the victim dies

B-17 or laetrile is a remedy that attacks cancer cells, and there are many effective remedies that have been discovered and used for decades which are explained on cancertutor.com and other reputable sites, as well as first hand accounts on curezone.com and youtube, such as with mms, cleanses, raw food diets. Cancertutor explains it well, why not go for a remedy with 80%+ success rate first, which attack just the cancer cells, and which oftentimes deal with the cause not just the syptom. MMS for example has many accounts where people have been saved from imminent death, literally that day or within days, and that is just one remedy ive used for years that definitely works well.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... -good.aspx
So how come the medical industry claims that chemotherapy has a 50 percent success rate if used early? Yet other sources say the success rate is 15 percent. And your source says it's lower? What's the real proven success rate with chemo? Anyone have any links that shed light on this?

What's the logic behind chemo? If it causes cancer and destroys the immune system so that your body can't fight cancer anymore, then what's the logic behind it, if it only makes it worse? Why don't doctors and nurses stage a revolt against it?

I heard about vitamin B17. But how to you eat apricot seeds? Aren't they too hard to bite? Do you grind them up or cook them in an oven first to make them chewable?

There's a documentary about it by G. Edward Griffin called "A World Without Cancer - The Story of Vitamin B17".

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPADSv3XAv0[/youtube]

I also heard the Gerson Therapy works really well too. A friend of mine knows someone who personally was cured of cancer by it.

It's funny you mentioned MMS. I saw a documentary about it recently. It was very inspiring. The people in it looked so healthy, vibrant and honest, far more credible than any government representative. Especially the thin guy with the brown beard. MMS is supposed to be a cheap cure all, like hydrogen peroxide and oxygen therapy. Here is the documentary I saw about it. Apparently, it cured over 150 people in Africa of malaria, but when that got out on YouTube, the government there came with machine guns to close the MMS clinic down, because too many millions were invested in malaria vaccines there for there to be a natural cure.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdQeEnQ7h_A[/youtube]
Cancer isn't one disease. The effectiveness of chemotherapy depends upon the type of cancer you're treating. Some diseases, such as certain types of childhood leukemia, have a 98%+ cure rate. Others, such as pancreatic cancer, can only be slowed down. Steve Jobs is a great example of a guy who had billions of dollars and tried every alternative treatment there was, in addition to his vegan diet, and still died of pancreatic cancer. He likely would have stood a chance if he'd opted for surgery (there is a chance a Whipple could have saved him).

What chemo does, often times, is augment surgical or radiological intervention. The surgery is removing the tumor itself, while the chemo is just trying to kill any metastasized cells that weren't at the primary site before they can form tumors that are too large for chemo to penetrate. There are exceptions (such as leukemias) where chemo is the primary treatment, or is used to prevent remission for a long period of time (breast cancer).
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The most important criteria about cancer is how long it takes to discover it.
Early discovery and removal of cancer often means your life will continue over decades and the cancer will not come back.

Some types of cancer can be discovered quickly and easily removed, some other types are growing in hiding and when noticed that something is wrong it's too late already.

Another serious criteria of cancer treatment is simply said money. Rich people can do more about, poor people can do less.

It also should be mentioned that some unhealthy life-style is supporting cancer, like smoking a huge amount of cigarettes every day.

Chemotherapy is not always going on so successfully because of side-effects.

However a lot of research is going on regarding cancer, no question about it. Treatment improved a lot during the last 50 years or so.

-----

Other patients, suffering of totally other deadly diseases are not so 'lucky'.
Take pulmonary fibrosis' for example, the killer no. 5 for men.
Nobody seems to do anything about it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Heres a must see documentary by the italian filmmaker massimo mazzucco, who exposes conspiracies. Its called "cancer the forbidden cures". Its very informative and covers a lot of things about the history of cancer and medicine, and all the many cures found for cancer which have been suppressed and denied over a the past century. It covers the Gerson therapy, the italian doctor that used baking soda to cure cancer, and more. Very educational. But will make your blood boil and make you angry at the government and drug companies' corruption, lies and crimes to suppress the truth about cancer cures to protect their profit interests.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAMYAoiCSsI[/youtube]

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
April 18th, 2017, 7:26 am
Heres a must see documentary by the italian filmmaker massimo mazzucco, who exposes conspiracies. Its called "cancer the forbidden cures". Its very informative and covers a lot of things about the history of cancer and medicine, and all the many cures found for cancer which have been suppressed and denied over a the past century. It covers the Gerson therapy, the italian doctor that used baking soda to cure cancer, and more. Very educational. But will make your blood boil and make you angry at the government and drug companies' corruption, lies and crimes to suppress the truth about cancer cures to protect their profit interests.

Except that is all incorrect. There's a clinic in Mass that does all of these alternative therapies I've had many patients swear by. All of them that opted out of chemo/radiation are dead or terminally ill as of my last updates, some from cancers that were extremely easy to treat if they'd approached them appropriately. I had a patient who went from stage 1 breast cancer to death when she easily could have been saved because she insisted vitamin C, uric acid, and bicarbonate infusions would save her. Feel free to partake in and peddle stupidity, but recognize that the cost of it is measured in lives.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
April 18th, 2017, 7:26 am

Except that is all incorrect. There's a clinic in Mass that does all of these alternative therapies I've had many patients swear by. All of them that opted out of chemo/radiation are dead or terminally ill as of my last updates, some from cancers that were extremely easy to treat if they'd approached them appropriately. I had a patient who went from stage 1 breast cancer to death when she easily could have been saved because she insisted vitamin C, uric acid, and bicarbonate infusions would save her. Feel free to partake in and peddle stupidity, but recognize that the cost of it is measured in lives.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HouseMD wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 6:48 am
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Winston, as much as I like the guy, jumped down my throat when I told him I would only spend a protracted amount of time in the USA if I had to undergo cancer treatment. He basically called me an idiot for not opting for cheaper, alternative cancer treatments abroad instead even though each of the alternative treatments he cited have separate, negative write-ups on Quackwatch.org.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRel ... ota00.html

It's a shame that people will ignore evidence just to be contrarian (no pun intended). With regard to information on life and death matters, it is inexcusable.

Thanks for clarifying this. You may have just saved some lives.