I ordered some butt hole cleaner pills.

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: I ordered some butt hole cleaner pills.

Post by Johnny1975 »

Hold on. You people are actually seriously discussing this? I thought this was all an excuse for ass jokes.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Johnny1975 wrote:Hold on. You people are actually seriously discussing this? I thought this was all an excuse for a** jokes.
Why are you all butt-hurt about it? Moretorque is the butt of the jokes now, i sh*t you not, i can aSSure you.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:It's made of sintered phosphor bronze
I wish I had one of those with tungsten tipped turds so I could destroy toilets.

I am going to breakfast now, If my inner facilities are functioning better I should be able to trash the restaurants bathroom if not God will have furthered his noose around my throat.

Wish me luck. :wink:
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is serious, I was talking to a man and he said this is what killed Elvis. It makes me feel better knowing I'm going out like the King!

I think I may start a singing career and post my singing in the Mr. Wu music section since he is such a musical genius....... 8)
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:This is serious, I was talking to a man and he said this is what killed Elvis. It makes me feel better knowing I'm going out like the King!

I think I may start a singing career and post my singing in the Mr. Wu music section since he is such a musical genius....... 8)
You can start by singing on the toilet. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

droid wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Hold on. You people are actually seriously discussing this? I thought this was all an excuse for a** jokes.
Why are you all butt-hurt about it? Moretorque is the butt of the jokes now, i sh*t you not, i can aSSure you.
I don't sphinct this thread is going the way he was expecting.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:
Moretorque wrote:This is serious, I was talking to a man and he said this is what killed Elvis. It makes me feel better knowing I'm going out like the King!

This king will go out while still on his throne :D
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

This king will go out while still on his throne :D
When I can pass wind correctly I am fairly musical on the commode but my pipes are clogged...:cry:

Also I was reading Elvis was found in his bathroom near the toilet at the time of his death....... :shock: he may have died trying to take a $hit........
Last edited by Moretorque on September 9th, 2016, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OK I'm off to the butt hole cleaners for a second visit. I will post a detailed log :wink: of my butt hole cleaning experience shortly!......... :D

Ok I am back, I always laughed when I heard people say you should clean your pooper pipes out to stay healthy, I am no longer laughing. I think my meat diet may be a major cause of this so I have changed that and am eating much more fiber,

I am still clogged but it's getting better, the procedure I am having done can be done at home with a enema kit hooked to the shower nozzle.

I believe people should clean there rear out like this on occasion to keep your pipes healthy, one gal in one visit I was told had 12 pounds of crud come out of her and it has cleared me out to a degree. Old compacted poo is really bad for your health hanging around in your body like that.

If this does not work I will probably go have a MRI done to see what the problem is but so far it is helping a lot and from what I was reading cleansing your organs in different ways is crucial in staying healthy as we age.

Any help and input would be great..................
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:I am still clogged but it's getting better, the procedure I am having done can be done at home with a enema kit hooked to the shower nozzle.
:shock: :shock:
Moretorque wrote:I believe people should clean there rear out like this on occasion to keep your pipes healthy, one gal in one visit I was told had 12 pounds of crud come out of herand it has cleared me out to a degree. Old compacted poo is really bad for your health hanging around in your body like that.
Can I vomit now? :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Moretorque wrote:OK I'm off to the butt hole cleaners for a second visit. I will post a detailed log :wink: of my butt hole cleaning experience shortly!......... :D
Oh no you fuc king won't.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The women who does this earns a living doing this and she claims it's real common, the mainstream doctors just want to hack on you. My friend had this problem 2 years ago and spent over a month in the hospital. He let it go till it became a medical emergency and they had to do immediate surgery, it almost killed him.

He was stupid and did not go to do # 2 for a week then he was in the hospital like BAM. this guy is a doctor as well. How can you be so stupid........
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote: I will post a detailed log :wink:
:lol: Thanks for not giving uss just scattered information. I'm just relieved it didn't include any pics!

Butt seriously, that thing about John Wayne having 50 pounds of undigested meat on him is really a myth I believe.
Just have plenty of water and fruit, try papaya, it's good for your system.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

droid wrote:Butt seriously, that thing about John Wayne having 50 pounds of undigested meat on him is really a myth I believe.
I think the people who believe in that John Wayne conspiracy theory are just "full of it." :lol: