An Ejaculation a Day Keeps Prostate Cancer Away

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

An Ejaculation a Day Keeps Prostate Cancer Away

Post by jamesbond »

Study finds participants who ejaculated more than 21 times a month were at a 22 percent lower risk of getting the disease. Men having one orgasm a day could significantly reduce a man's chance of developing prostate cancer, according to new research.

Researchers claim that while an orgasm provides pleasure during sex, there is a hidden benefit. Once a day will reduce the risk of prostate caner by nearly a quarter.
It also provides a number of health benefits such as a boost in immunity, better sleep, and can even protect against heart disease.

Doctors say that sex itself is not required, just an orgasm.

What they found was that if a male ejaculates at least once a day, the likelihood of developing prostate cancer are very low.

The study data showed that the participants who ejaculated more than 21 times a month were at a 22 per cent lower risk of getting the disease. As for how men achieved ejaculation, it is not a requirement to have a sex partner. Whether it be sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, or masturbation, all are beneficial.

Prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men other than skin cancer This makes it responsible 8 percent of all new cancer cases, and 15 percent of cancers in men.

About 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during their lifetime. About 6 cases in 10 are diagnosed in men aged 65 or older. The average age at the time of diagnosis is about 66. About 1 in 38 men will die of prostate cancer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/ ... claim.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: An Ejaculation a Day Keeps Prostate Cancer Away

Post by Moretorque »

That's getting stopped up too.............
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this video Dr. Tutrone discusses a variety of tools to help reduce prostate cancer risk, from diet and exercise, drugs, to ejaculation.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xllt2E91Pps[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »