Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Dr. Mercola - Health Hero or Dangerous Quack?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25968
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Dr. Mercola - Health Hero or Dangerous Quack?

Post by Winston » January 30th, 2017, 5:26 pm

Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Dr. Mercola - Health Hero or Dangerous Quack?

Post by starchild5 » January 31st, 2017, 4:28 am

He is a shill...same MO...writing long a** article to debunk a mainstream lie with another lie...

He should first of all take that FAKE Dr. tag from his name to get any credibility from me..

and look at his hair...Bald as f*ck... :mrgreen: I have more hair, dark hair, than this Doctor from America and I'm from a third world sh*t hole :lol:

Really...Why people even believe in Bald Guys is a mystery to me :lol: ...Baldness is severe copper deficiency ...It shows ..he is not healthy....If you don't have hair in your head...please do not talk to me about medicine and health :lol:

Health is really not that complicated guys. I'm making a video right now and post it for One Cure to all your misery.

Please do not include health into DRAMA...America has become a big Drama Queen now...everything is more and more drama...

How can a bald wrinkled guy can ever save you from misery ? :mrgreen: ..Do you think God is bald with reclining hair line and wrinkles...You think Angles will have baldness :mrgreen:

This guy is suffering from Severe Copper Deficiency...

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25968
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Dr. Mercola - Health Hero or Dangerous Quack?

Post by Winston » January 31st, 2017, 9:31 am

Its in white mens genes to be bald. You dont usually asian men getting bald. Its about genetics it seems. Not their fault. Why else is mercola not credible though? You gotta have a better reason than that.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Dr. Mercola - Health Hero or Dangerous Quack?

Post by starchild5 » February 1st, 2017, 2:09 am

Winston wrote:Its in white mens genes to be bald. You dont usually asian men getting bald. Its about genetics it seems. Not their fault. Why else is mercola not credible though? You gotta have a better reason than that.
Because of this

Trace Amounts of Copper Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... sease.aspx

This guy is a super fraud...Copper is the essence of humanity....

I created the video on why Copper is the thing that can save human race

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH0go_Lh6-U[/youtube]


The entire elites of world are called Blue Bloods because they have high Copper Content and they feed us Iron based diet.

Loss of hair is due to Copper Deficiency not due to genes because...the jews link everything to genes which can be cured by alternative medicine.

I can guarantee, if you have baldness...you can grow your hair back if you have sufficient copper in your blood....

Citizen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 324
Joined: August 1st, 2016, 11:01 pm

Re: Dr. Mercola - Health Hero or Dangerous Quack?

Post by Citizen » February 1st, 2017, 2:24 am

starchild5 wrote:He is a shill...same MO...writing long a** article to debunk a mainstream lie with another lie...

He should first of all take that FAKE Dr. tag from his name to get any credibility from me..

and look at his hair...Bald as f*ck... :mrgreen: I have more hair, dark hair, than this Doctor from America and I'm from a third world sh*t hole :lol:

Really...Why people even believe in Bald Guys is a mystery to me :lol: ...Baldness is severe copper deficiency ...It shows ..he is not healthy....If you don't have hair in your head...please do not talk to me about medicine and health :lol:

Health is really not that complicated guys. I'm making a video right now and post it for One Cure to all your misery.

Please do not include health into DRAMA...America has become a big Drama Queen now...everything is more and more drama...

How can a bald wrinkled guy can ever save you from misery ? :mrgreen: ..Do you think God is bald with reclining hair line and wrinkles...You think Angles will have baldness :mrgreen:

This guy is suffering from Severe Copper Deficiency...
Your little blue alien avatar doesn't seem to have any hair. He is also kind of wrinkled. ;)

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Dr. Mercola - Health Hero or Dangerous Quack?

Post by starchild5 » February 2nd, 2017, 3:18 am

Citizen wrote:
Your little blue alien avatar doesn't seem to have any hair. He is also kind of wrinkled. ;)
Yeah...its because of high radiation experiments, they conducted in our solar system...They tried to move their planet to new time line itself...aka tried to play god... :lol: :lol:

They couldn't wait for evolution to go higher up...they wanted to do it badly right now...

needless to say..it did not go well and they are stuck in 4 and half density zone ....

That is why they are coming to earth to get our DNA to repair what they lost....Alien Abductions is to get our DNA...so that they can put their race on track to proper evolution.

This guy on the avatar is kinda reminder to never play god...even copper cannot help you, if you try to play god.. :lol: :lol:

Citizen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 324
Joined: August 1st, 2016, 11:01 pm

Re: Dr. Mercola - Health Hero or Dangerous Quack?

Post by Citizen » February 2nd, 2017, 6:24 am

starchild5 wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Your little blue alien avatar doesn't seem to have any hair. He is also kind of wrinkled. ;)
Yeah...its because of high radiation experiments, they conducted in our solar system...They tried to move their planet to new time line itself...aka tried to play god... :lol: :lol:

They couldn't wait for evolution to go higher up...they wanted to do it badly right now...

needless to say..it did not go well and they are stuck in 4 and half density zone ....

That is why they are coming to earth to get our DNA to repair what they lost....Alien Abductions is to get our DNA...so that they can put their race on track to proper evolution.

This guy on the avatar is kinda reminder to never play god...even copper cannot help you, if you try to play god.. :lol: :lol:
Well, you were the one who posted those bogus Ancient Egyptian images trying to say that we, everyone (you included) had blue green skin in the past. I have seen those same images before, only Osiris had green or blue/green skin in them. So I guess you are saying that even copper cannot help you because you are trying to be God. But God does not walk with you, does he? You must have done some terrible things. That must be why you previously posted something along the lines, "I know I made mistakes but I have suffered enough."

You know Starchild5, you remind me more of a Jesusite false Christian, a Mason or perhaps an oath breaking Templar more than an Indian. Indians, believe in the stuff you spit on.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food”