Grounding/Earthing - Groundbreaking Health Discovery?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Grounding/Earthing - Groundbreaking Health Discovery?

Post by Winston »

Check out this new documentary about grounding, aka earthing. It explains how grounding your body and feet with the Earth can heal you and energize you and make your ailments go away. It's supposed to be one of the most groundbreaking (no pun intended) discoveries in holistic health! They showed this one guy who snored loudly, who then completely stopped snoring after his feet were grounded. Wow. Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell is in this too.

Trailer

Full documentary

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Grounding/Earthing - Groundbreaking Health Discovery?

Post by Winston »

More info about grounding/earthing here:

https://www.earthing.com

The site has info, FAQ's and sells grounding equipment, mats and sleepwear you can use to help ground yourself to the earth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne