Something interesting about Colloidal Silver

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Something interesting about Colloidal Silver

Post by fdiv »

Colloidal Silver is of course nothing new. Anyone into alternative medicine has likely heard of it.
One thing I recently came across that I did not know is it was used under the trade name Argyrol as a preventative measure against VD/STIs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyrol
By World War II, Argyrol post-exposure male hygiene was mandatory in the U.S. and Allied Military VD Prevention Technology for sexual hygiene. With the advent of antibiotics, prevention was outdistanced by the promise of cure by simple injection. Thereafter, Argyrol Anti-Infective became infrequently prescribed because Argyrol's 10% Stabilized Solution was available as an over-the-counter pharmaceutical, while prescription permitted compounding pharmacists to provide designer solutions of mild silver protein.
It might just be useful again due to the emergence of antibiotic resistant strains of certain things that are considered "nuisance" infections.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: Something interesting about Colloidal Silver

Post by fdiv »

Update. I used the "Silver Miracles" brand of Colloidal silver when I was in Angeles. I got a 4 oz jar for $15 on Amazon. I used it just like KY/personal lube and also all over my crotch/groin area after showering. I can't make any medical claims, but 12 hoes later (and one was a crack hoe but I didn't know until I got her back to the room), I am clean.

I mean one could say "fdiv, you could be asymptomatic, blah blah". True, but there's lower probability of something like that. If you're worried about that, get blood test later, it's cheap by mail. The most common diseases here are bacterial in nature and you WILL know you have them, LOL (bulbosa, chlamydia, etc). The only health problem I had was a gut check after eating some pork sisig at DM resedente (it tasted outstanding though).

I'd say this stuff is deffinitely worth the $15, since it at least doubled it's role as a lube and lasted the whole time (but was just enough, ymmv). You ARE going to need some KY or something and it seemed to be HARD to find here. Maybe they kept it behind the counter at those weird pharmacies, but I didn't ask.

edit: I didn't use a condom every time either
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)