Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


A doctor describes the abortion procedure - Is abortion right or is it murder?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - Is abortion a right or is it murder?

Post by MrMan » September 3rd, 2018, 1:40 am

Winston wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 4:53 am
Most abortions are not that late though. They happen early during the first 8 weeks. All you do is take a pill or a few pills, and the process is smooth and clean, like having a miscarriage.

If you guys think that is murder, what about when you masturbate and ejaculate? Each time you masturbate and ejaculate, thousands of sperm get released and die. Even during sex, after ejaculation, most of the sperm dies, except for the one that impregnates the woman. So isn't that mass murder too?
I suppose you could go back a step further and ask if you didn't eat the Wheaties and milk in the morning that served as biological material to make the sperm, are you committing murder. Sperm doesn't grow into a baby by itself. It has to unite with an egg. There is a clear staring point at fertilization.

For Christians, we see in the Bible that John the Baptist is called a 'baby' and he was filled with the Holy Spirit from his mother's womb.
Suppose your wife got raped or had an affair and got impregnated. Would you have her keep the baby just because abortion is murder? If so, that means CONDEMNING yourself for 18 years to living with a child that you don't like and don't want, who is not yours, but came about as mistake. Every time the child cries and whines and says, "Mommy I'm hungry! Mommy I'm thirsty! Mommy I want this! Mommy I want that!" etc you will be reminded that the child is a mistake and should not even exist, and hence you will wonder why you have to put up with that and waste all your time and resources raising a child who should not exist and who is a mistake and who you don't even give a f**k about.
Let's say you got drafted and went away to war, your wife got raped, and she had a two-year-old kid from the rape. Would you be justified in yanking the kids limbs off and crushing the kids skull because he is unwanted? How about injecting him with very salty salt water, or scraping him into pieces with a medical instrument? How about killing him with a powerful vaccuum cleaner that pulls his body parts apart?

Bad stuff happens to some people. It doesn't justify muder.
Can you love a child that's not yours, as thought it were your own? I doubt it. No one can, even if they claim they can.
Plenty of people adopt kids that aren't their own. If you can't love a little two-year-old, who can you love?
You guys with brains ought to consider that, rather than jump to conclusions and generalizing. Have you ever put yourself in the place of a woman who wants an abortion? Abortion may feel wrong, but having an unwanted child is living hell beyond your imagination. Did you guys consider that?
There are parents wanting to adopt. Raising the child is not the only option.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - Is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by Winston » September 3rd, 2018, 8:06 am

But MrMan. Most abortions take place early and are safe and clean with pills. No surgery is necessary.

Also the adoption thing is only in the US. In the Philippines you cant give up a child for adoption. No one would adopt it.

Plus its very hard for a mother to give up a baby for adoption. Way too hard. Could you do it if you were a mother?

So if your wife had an affair and got pregnant you would raise the child as your own? Really? Do you swear?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster
Posts: 254
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 12:20 am
Location: USA

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by Mr Natural » September 3rd, 2018, 9:41 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 6:42 pm
So killing a fetus would only be like removing a tumor or something.

Does anyone have an opinion on this?
I would agree but comparing it to a tumor is a little rough. I think you don't become an actual person until you are born and take that first breath. Until then the fetus is part of the mother's body. Just as an egg isn't a chicken. An egg will eventually become a chicken under the right conditions, but an egg isn't a chicken. I can see both sides of this argument having some merit though. But the political argument is often hypocritical at best. Conservatives also strongly favour the death penalty for heinous crimes, and hard to imagine a more heinous crime than baby murdering. So we gonna execute the many millions of women who have had abortions? Funny how fast they backtrack on that one.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6711
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by Cornfed » September 4th, 2018, 2:58 am

Mr Natural wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 9:41 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 6:42 pm
So killing a fetus would only be like removing a tumor or something.

Does anyone have an opinion on this?
So we gonna execute the many millions of women who have had abortions?
Sure, why not?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6711
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by Cornfed » September 4th, 2018, 3:17 am

Mr Natural wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 9:41 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 6:42 pm
So killing a fetus would only be like removing a tumor or something.

Does anyone have an opinion on this?
I would agree but comparing it to a tumor is a little rough. I think you don't become an actual person until you are born and take that first breath. Until then the fetus is part of the mother's body. Just as an egg isn't a chicken.
In that case, perhaps you should campaign for the release of all the innocent people who are imprisoned on some sort of homicide charge for causing a pregnant female to miscarry. Or suppose your pregnant wife were in a car accident and the doctor said to you “We spent $100 000 saving your wife’s life. We could have spent another $500 saving the unborn child, but because it was just an inert cell that would be an absurd extravagance so we let it die, as we knew you and the insurance company would want.” Would that seem perfectly reasonable?

User avatar
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster
Posts: 254
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 12:20 am
Location: USA

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by Mr Natural » September 4th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Cornfed wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 2:58 am
Mr Natural wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 9:41 pm
So we gonna execute the many millions of women who have had abortions?
Sure, why not?
Because 90% plus of the population wouldn't stand for it. Good luck to anyone trying to get elected on that platform.
Cornfed wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 3:17 am
In that case, perhaps you should campaign for the release of all the innocent people who are imprisoned on some sort of homicide charge for causing a pregnant female to miscarry. Or suppose your pregnant wife were in a car accident and the doctor said to you “We spent $100 000 saving your wife’s life. We could have spent another $500 saving the unborn child, but because it was just an inert cell that would be an absurd extravagance so we let it die, as we knew you and the insurance company would want.” Would that seem perfectly reasonable?
No it wouldn't. There's a big difference doing something to your own body voluntarily or someone else doing it to you involuntarily.
Incidentally, you should try not to use big words that you obviously don't understand. Even a moron like yourself should know that there is nothing "inert" about a fetus. Your reputation as a troll here is well founded.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6711
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: A doctor describes the abortion procedure - is abortion right or is it murder?

Post by Cornfed » September 4th, 2018, 9:34 pm

Mr Natural wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 6:58 pm
Cornfed wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 2:58 am
Mr Natural wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 9:41 pm
So we gonna execute the many millions of women who have had abortions?
Sure, why not?
Because 90% plus of the population wouldn't stand for it. Good luck to anyone trying to get elected on that platform.
Are we talking about public opinion or are we talking about what is right and wrong?
Cornfed wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 3:17 am
In that case, perhaps you should campaign for the release of all the innocent people who are imprisoned on some sort of homicide charge for causing a pregnant female to miscarry. Or suppose your pregnant wife were in a car accident and the doctor said to you “We spent $100 000 saving your wife’s life. We could have spent another $500 saving the unborn child, but because it was just an inert cell that would be an absurd extravagance so we let it die, as we knew you and the insurance company would want.” Would that seem perfectly reasonable?
No it wouldn't. There's a big difference doing something to your own body voluntarily or someone else doing it to you involuntarily.
No dummy, the people are sentenced on the basis that the fetus is a separate person, not just doing something to the female's body.
Even a moron like yourself should know that there is nothing "inert" about a fetus.
Anyone with the slightest reading comprehension would know that I am not saying a fetus is inert but making up a hypothetical quote that I disagree with. You must have a brain the size of a walnut.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food”