Mineral/Nutrient deficiencies the true cause of all illness & disease? Dr. Joel Wallach

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Mineral/Nutrient deficiencies the true cause of all illness & disease? Dr. Joel Wallach

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Apparently, conventional medical doctors have been giving the wrong advice about lowering your salt intake and keeping it at a minimum to avoid high blood pressure, which I never found to make much sense. Salt is not toxic like sugar, at least when it is unrefined as with sea salt and himalayan salt. But of course, table salt which is refined is not good for you.

This paleo diet doctor who claims everything conventional doctors tell you is wrong, named Dr. Joel Wallach, explains below why you need more salt, not less, and that many are suffering from symptoms of salt deprivation without knowing it, because of bad advice from doctors who should be held criminally negligent for giving wrong advice. He said that more salt with alkalize your body and balance your ph level so that you won't have acid reflux, and that more salt will also LOWER your blood pressure, not raise it. WTF? This goes against what conventional medicine tells us. How can that be? Why have they been lying to us all this time? I don't get it. What do you all think? Is he right?

Dr. Joel Wallach is interesting. He is a veterinarian and nutritionist, not a medical doctor. What he says is that as a veterinarian who knows how to treat animals and keep them from getting sick, he and farmers who raise livestock are privy to information about natural cheap cures to hundreds of diseases that can be legally administered to animals, because the AMA and FDA does not try to suppress or ban natural cures for animals like it does for humans, because big pharma is not in the business of selling prescription patented expensive medicine to animals or livestock of course. Hence this knowledge of cheap natural remedies for animals is not suppressed by the US government. And that is a loophole that veterinarians and farmers can exploit, because it means that they can apply these cheap natural cures to people as well, since most of them will work for people too, not just animals. Thus he is using his knowledge of natural cures and minerals that apply to animals, to humans as well.

He also says that a lot of the time, a simple mineral deficiency is what is causing common ailments in humans. For example, he says that giving animals adequate salt intake keeps them from ever having high blood pressure. That's why animals don't have high blood pressure. They aren't kept from consuming salt or given the wrong advice about it like humans are. Hence animals don't suffer from mineral deficiencies like modern Americans do. Therefore, high blood pressure is not genetic after all as doctors claim, but is due to mineral deficiencies which are easy to solve.

But of course, stuff like this is covered up by big pharma and the medical industry, because they want people to spend big money to treat their ailments, not use natural remedies or simple minerals. He says that conventional doctors almost always tell you the opposite of what's true.

What do you all think? Does he make sense? Here is his website and books:

https://youngofficial.com/dr-wallach/

http://drjwallach.com/

https://www.amazon.com/Books-Joel-Walla ... %20Wallach
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why we need more salt, not less - Mineral deficiencies revealed by Dr. Joel Wallach

Post by Winston »

Here's a full interview with Dr. Joel Wallach iHealthTube where he explains in detail why nearly everything you are told by doctors is false and criminally negligent. Thus you've been lied to your whole life. This will make your blood boil if true. He says that 900 diseases could be cured by simple minerals. And that the average medical doctor only has a lifespan of 56, which destroys and greatly undermines their credibility and speaks volumes. Perhaps it's also their karma for damaging the health of so many Americans? Dr. Wallach also says that there is no free enterprise competition in the medical industry and that the AMA exists purely to SHUT OUT all competition, which seems to be true and makes sense.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why we need more salt, not less - Mineral deficiencies the true cause of illness - Dr. Joel Wallach

Post by Winston »

Check out Dr. Joel Wallach's book called "Dead Doctors Don't Lie". It lists simple mineral and nutritional remedies for hundreds of diseases. And it has 840 positive reviews on Amazon. Wow.

https://www.amazon.com/Dead-Doctors-Don ... 974858102/

https://www.amazon.com/Dead-Doctors-Don ... merReviews

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why we need more salt, not less - Mineral deficiencies the true cause of illness - Dr. Joel Wallach

Post by Winston »

Heres what my venetian friend alex said about the myth of too much salt and why he agrees with Dr. Joel Wallach.

[10/13, 6:13 PM] Alex From Venice:
as Venetian my native cuisine is the Italian or so called "Mediterranean" cuisine

[10/13, 6:15 PM] Alex From Venice: it's a cuisine based on salt... almost all dishes, with only exception of cakes and sweets, have a proper amount of salt (sodium chloride) among the ingredients... which is what indeed gives the "taste" to the dish.

[10/13, 6:16 PM] Alex From Venice: if there's no salt or too little we are used to say that the dish is "tasteless"

[10/13, 6:19 PM] Alex From Venice: there's an historical reason for such widely use of salt in all dishes... till a couple of hundreds years ago there wasn't anything like artificial cold appliances to preserve food from getting rotten... salt on food was a good preservative... it dehydrated the food and keep it disinfected as well

[10/13, 6:22 PM] Alex From Venice: I've been told many time that my "native" salty based food preference is "unhealthy", but I never believed it because people in Italy has a quite long life expectancy and they eat any sort of salty food

[10/13, 6:23 PM] Alex From Venice: besides, I really can't make it to eat "tasteless" not salty dishes

[10/13, 6:26 PM] Alex From Venice: so I never changed my preference for salty food. Indeed, my digestion is always been quite efficient and almost never suffered of bloated tummy and heartburn. On the contrary I see here so many girls having digestive problems and bloated aching tummy quite often

[10/13, 6:30 PM] Alex From Venice: what Dr Joel Wallach claims makes perfect sense and I'm glad that I've heard him because it's a sort of authoritative confirmation that my choice of keeping my preference for salty food isn't wrong at all

Winston:

Well it makes sense. How can salt be bad for u? And why would american doctors and nutritionists lie about this? Something smells rotten in Denmark!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. Is this true? Dr. Joel Wallach says that there are many simple cures for diseases and conditions available, but they're not available. Dr. Wallach illustrates why this is and what needs to happen to allow certain cures to become mainstream. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDvJu2CV-pc

Holy mackerel! Did u know that the average lifespan of professional athletes in america is only 62? Wtf? How can that be? Wouldn't they be the healthiest group since they are paid to exercise? Thats even lower than the average lifespan of couch potatos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHQQtJSOTi0

Holy f**k! You wont believe this! Did u know the average lifespan of medical doctors in the US is only 56? How can that be? Incredible! Is that really true? If so its very mind blowing. We should look it up to confirm it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUXMW_xJ35o

@HouseMD how can that be? Is that true? If so then you're in trouble! :-O

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mineral/Nutrient deficiencies the true cause of all illness & disease - Dr. Joel Wallach

Post by Winston »

Is celtic sea salt better for you?

https://www.celticseasalt.com

I ordered some from luckyvitamin.com while i was ordering other stuff. It sounded good. They said its made in France on sea salt beds and has many minerals and doesnt have the toxic ingredients that regular american table salt has. Is that true?

I also got some pink Himalayan salt too. Is that good too? It's supposed to contain a lot of trace minerals too. Which is better?

Celtic gives it a mystic like ancient irish or druidic. Lol. The thing is the celtic sea salt is very cheap. If healthy natural salt is that cheap then why does regular table salt exist? Thats stupid. Why cant all salt be healthy sea salt then? Whats their excuse? Whats the point of unhealthy table salt? To deliberately make americans sick so big pharma will profit? Thats too obvious isnt it?

How does the US food industry justify stuff like high fructose corn syrup when there are cheap healthy alternatives such as honey or natural fruit juice which in france is used as sweeteners? Hasn't anyone who is not into conspiracies (like momopi and housemd) figured out that this all must be deliberate?

Some videos about celtic sea salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7-cH4SrFgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DncJY9Yhvag

Wow this girl from the family that makes celtic sea salt looks so wholesome and spiritual! Like shes from the garden of eden. Lol. Why cant we date women like this? Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUXDZxSd5EE

Holy cow. Is this true? This doctor says that we need MORE salt. Not less! And that low salt intake causes a lot of problems including acid reflux and less alkaline. Etc. And that doctors who tell people to lower their salt intake should be held criminally responsible. Is that true? Holy cow. How can the mainstream be so wrong?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9_0gRpt_ok

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mineral/Nutrient deficiencies the true cause of all illness & disease - Dr. Joel Wallach

Post by Moretorque »

Thankyou Mr. Wu...
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mineral/Nutrient deficiencies the true cause of all illness & disease? Dr. Joel Wallach

Post by Winston »

Btw dr joel wallach says he cured hundreds of diseases in animals and doubled their life span in farms and zoos by giving them the right nutrition and minerals.

He says he can do the same with people. And that the medical industry does not outlaw natural cures for animals so farmers can use them. He says all disease can be traced to deficiency in minerals and nutrients. Is that true?

He says one needs 90 nutrients to never get sick and that u cannot get them from eating food alone. Even if u spend a million dollars on food.

But if dr wallachs claim that he doubled the lifespan of farm animals and zoo animals is true then it would be proof of his claims right? He said the smithsonian institute gave him credit for it. U should hear his lectures on youtube. He sounds like he knows what hes talking about.

Listen to his lecture called "dead doctors dont lie". Its very informative and interesting and mind blowing. See below.

He said hes been healing animals since 1964. And that if u have all the right minerals and no deficiency you can live to 120 or 150 even. Wow.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mineral/Nutrient deficiencies the true cause of all illness & disease? Dr. Joel Wallach

Post by Winston »

Heres a one hour interview with dr Joel Wallach. What do u think? Everything he says is the opposite of what the health industry tells you. He drops a lot of huge bombshells in this interview. Do u think hes credible?

Heres a great lecture at a church by Dr joel wallach. He seems to be from the world of farmers and rednecks and country folks. Lol. Hence a meat and potatoes type that would be into paleo diets. Lol. He talks about how to cure common diseases with minerals. There are some laughs too. What u think? Is he mostly right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do u all think of Dr joel wallach?

He says all illness is caused by mineral and nutrition deficiencies. And he discovered this by treating animals in zoos and farms since the 1960s. Which he then applied to treating people with great success. What do u think?

He also says everything you hear from medical doctors in the US is wrong and the opposite is true.

He said that the medical industry admits that doctors have an average lifespan of 56. So they are the last people u should take health advice from. Wow. Is that true? How can that be? Is it because doctors are overworked and around diseased people?

Also he said professional athletes live to 62 on average. Which is less than the average lifespan of couch potatoes which is 75. Wow. How can that be?! Dr. Wallach says its because athletes sweat a lot more than couch potatoes. And when u sweat youre not excreting water, you are excreting 60 minerals that your body needs which are essential nutrients. Without them the body becomes susceptible to all kinds of diseases and illnesses.

Also he said the average billionaire lives to be 78. How can that be? Because he said, they've been fooled that they can get nutrition by simply eating from the four food groups and whole grains, and they listen to whatever their doctor says, which will shorten your life.

He says they all get the wrong health advice from doctors which reduces their lifespan. And that if u know the correct information about health and the 90 minerals and nutrients u need then you can live to 120 or even 150. Is that true? What you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I tried to use Google to verify Dr. Wallach's claim that medical doctors live to 56 or 58 on average. I cannot find any sources that say that. So this claim of his is suspect. When you google "average lifespan of doctors" you get some articles that say it's around 70, which is still bad though and below average in America, but not as low as Wallach claims. So if he is making up stats, then it doesn't bode well to his credibility.

Also it seems that Dr. Wallach's products are being sold through an MLM company called Youngetivity. That means his vitamin/mineral packages will be expensive and overpriced, because MLM products have to be high priced to pay all the downline and upline commissions to those in the pyramid. Amway and Market America work like that too. MLM is like network marketing and is a business opportunity. So Wallach is running an MLM too, which is not good because MLM is a bad business formula where the majority cannot profit, as many articles, including mine, have pointed out long ago. That doesn't bode well for his credibility either.

Moreover, pricing his minerals package at expensive rates doesn't look good either. Because Wallach's message is that getting enough minerals should be something natural and inexpensive. So this is a self-contradiction when he prices his products high in order to fund his MLM operation. That doesn't look good.

But that doesn't mean Wallach's claims don't have truth in them. He is probably partially right. Vitamins and minerals probably do prevent a lot of diseases. But the way he packages his message is suspect, because he claims that all health problems only have one causes - mineral deficiency. Reality doesn't work that way. Things usually have multiple causes, not just one. Anyone who claims that everything has only one cause is being naive or preying upon the American people's propensity for easy answers and simple solutions to everything, and probably has something to sell too, which in this case is true as well.

So there's some suspicious and shady things about him, even if some of his advice is good and valuable and he is right about some things.

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 8:41 pm
Moreover, pricing his minerals package at expensive rates doesn't look good either
Haha if you only knew how cheap it is to manufacture some of that stuff. The profit margin on a lot of their type of products can be phenomenal. They could sell a lot of them for a third of the price and still make plenty, but high prices give them an air of superiority and exclusivity. Part of the brand and you don't have to sell high volumes to make bank. Doesn't mean his products aren't good though, I don't know. Isn't this Youngevity company the one behind a lot of Alex Jones products?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson