The Benefits of Biotin for Hair Growth, Skin & Nails

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Benefits of Biotin for Hair Growth, Skin & Nails

Post by jamesbond »

Biotin or vitamin B8, also known as vitamin H or B7, plays an essential role in the energy production from nutrients, as well as in the synthesis of fatty acids and amino acids. It is essential for a persons hair, skin and nails.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

manisthajain
Freshman Poster

Re: The Benefits of Biotin for Hair Growth, Skin & Nails

Post by manisthajain »

Biotin is very known for promoting hair growth. In many study it suggests that biotin provides best result to hair by making the hair thicker, fuller and healthier. Biotin helps in proper metabolism of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.

Over time, poor metabolism of nutrients can contribute to undernourished hair follicle cells and it may be results in skin rashes and hair loss.
As biotin nutrients you will get on foods like eggs, salmon, avocados and almonds.
Last edited by manisthajain on February 20th, 2019, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niel
Freshman Poster

Post by Niel »

Yeah I don't see the necessity of taking Biotin Supplements though, when it occurs naturally in so many fruits, vegetables, meats, nuts and seeds. Unless you have a very rare condition, you should simply try to have a healthy diet containing plenty fresh fruits, meats and whole grains. Then you should be able to meet your Biotin needs easily.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Niel wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 12:29 pm
Yeah I don't see the necessity of taking Biotin Supplements though, when it occurs naturally in so many fruits, vegetables, meats, nuts and seeds. Unless you have a very rare condition, you should simply try to have a healthy diet containing plenty fresh fruits, meats and whole grains. Then you should be able to meet your Biotin needs easily.
That's not true. You've been brainwashed by:

- doctors
- medical industry
- big pharma
- US government
- US mainstream media

If you were aware or awake, you'd know all those entities are EVIL, CORRUPT and DISHONEST beyond your imagination. Not just about a few things, but about nearly everything. Yet only those organizations above claim that you don't need supplements or vitamins and can get all nutrition from basic foods. That's a LIE. The fact, is food is a lot less nutritious now than before and more processed and artificial than before. The soil that crops grow on is also much less nutrient dense than before too. That's why even billionaires who eat the best foods die from mineral deficiencies. And the US government of course wants you to be nutritionally deficient so they can reduce the population and kill more people and sell more prescription drugs too of course. It's all a scam and conspiracy and evil of the most monstrous kind. And you've been duped by it. Shame on you.

Listen to what Dr. Joel Wallach says about your claim that we can get all our nutrients and minerals from food. He has had many a field day tearing that apart. Listen to his lectures and interviews about that here:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=38376

Then you will realize how ignorant and misinformed and wrong you were.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I just wondered if anyone is familiar with Dr. Nathan Newman. He says he has developed a miracle solution for hair regrowth.

Is this guy for real or is it a scam? His website: https://healthylooking.com/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Get biotin cheaply on iherb here with free shipping:

https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=biotin

If you get it or anything else on iherb, please use my rewards code on the checkout page to get an additional 5 percent discount: WIN0969

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 9:20 am

Listen to what Dr. Joel Wallach says about your claim that we can get all our nutrients and minerals from food. He has had many a field day tearing that apart. Listen to his lectures and interviews ......
Then you will realize how ignorant and misinformed and wrong you were.
This guy Wallach, who is a veterinarian not a medical doctor, runs a company selling supplements. And closely connected to Alex Jones and his foolishness. Doesn't mean everything he says is wrong, but the guy has been caught lying or twisting things around numerous times. http://nutra-smart.net/al.htm#wallach I wouldn't be using him as a reference or source of beliefs, not the first time you have done so here.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson