The Nectar of The Gods: Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
anabolic
Freshman Poster

Re: The Nectar of The Gods: Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy

Post by anabolic »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 20th, 2019, 10:18 am
anabolic wrote:
February 19th, 2019, 11:32 pm
No that's not the primary purpose of HCG w/ TRT, that is a secondary consideration, the primary goal is to backfill the other hormonal pathways that are getting shut down across the HPTA , for better overall mood and vitality, people can certainly father children, just on testosterone, or with testosterone and hcg, in practice, it is actually very rare to become sterile, also estrogen blockers have now been determined, to be overprescribed,and now the leading practioners in the field, let estrogen settle, where it wants, and adjust testosterone dose up or down however the patient feels, even estrogen levels outside of the "normal range" is acceptable and cardio protective the research has shown
My overall point was if one is administering himself locally-purchased testosterone without his testosterone and estrogen levels being monitored and dosages adjusted, he could be doing himself grave harm.

I do appreciate your input, but I have to go with medical information that I received from 3 separate licensed physicians. The team that treats me has long treated many high-profile celebrities and multi-millionaires from all over the planet. In the area of HRT, they represent the gold standard where the newest research findings are considered and they very much know what they are doing.
i am very skeptical of anyone that claims there is a "gold standard" ,there is no gold standard, it is always changing, we are in the stone ages of hormone replacement therapy, that is no better than accepting what's told to you by any doctor for that matter, I don't believe in doctors, neither should you , start waking up

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

anabolic wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 11:18 pm
i am very skeptical of anyone that claims there is a "gold standard" ,there is no gold standard, it is always changing, we are in the stone ages of hormone replacement therapy, that is no better than accepting what's told to you by any doctor for that matter, I don't believe in doctors, neither should you , start waking up
There are indeed different standards of medical care all based on practitioners’ initial training, ongoing training, clinical resources, and and clinical experience. At the highest quality, that represents gold standard health care. The fact that you might not have access to it does not mean it does not exist.

If you think that HRT is in the stone ages, you are ignoring decades of research and successful track records. But, again, people often shun beneficial things which they know they cannot access. So I get it.

Finally, the fact that you think we should not “believe in doctors,” puts you in the category of members to just ignore, especially after you tried to cite the medical opinions of “leading practitioners in the field” only a few posts prior.

Now that it is clear that you simply wish to disrupt the flow of information that can improve men’s lives, I think I should relegate you to my ignore list so that the adults can discuss TRT/HRT without your resentful interference.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Update: After just 4 weeks on the program, I am gaining muscle weight, but losing body fat. I am switching to only cardio to slow down the muscle growth and increase the fat loss.

-My stomach is slightly flatter and the visceral fat that I can squeeze at the belly is noticably thinner.

-My face is changing to a more chiseled appearance due to the extra fat decreasing in the cheeks. I have also been doing facial exersizes and this has defined my jawline further. Such exersizes were uselss before TRT, but the they are very useful for me while on the program.

-I only have to do 50% workouts to get about 2 or 3 times the pump result as before. My weight room strength and endurance has also greatly increased.

-The difference in leg function has been phenomenal. I can run again instead of merely jog, my one-leg balance returned, and walking many flights of stairs is no longer a chore, but a fun workout.

-My assertiveness with women has increased and I am getting more play in that regard for some reason. That could simply be the placebo effect but my track record has been uncanny the last month or so. Could also be just the friendly North Florida area I am in right now, nothing more.

Complications: My first two weeks, injections into the gluts were very easy. However, my muscle mass has become very dense again so the injections are more difficult to squeeze into the muscle. My doctor advised to do the weekly injections in the deltoids if that gets worse.

All in all, I give the treatments a B+. I am still being told that far better results await as it is very early in the treatment process. A lot will be revealed in 2 weeks with a new blood test analysis to determine if my Testosterone or HCG doses need to be lowered or raised a bit.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on March 4th, 2019, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

March 3rd, 2019, 11:47 pm
Complications: My first two weeks, injections into the gluts were very easy. However, my muscle mass has become very dense again so the injections are more difficult to squeeze into the muscle. My doctor advised to do the weekly injections in the deltoids if that gets worse.
A lot of people who use steroids rotate around the major muscles of their body - glutes then quads then delts then glutes again.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

My doctor looked at my supplements and had me discard DHEA, Hydroxycut, and creatine powder because they are all very harmful. He also had me retain my other supplements of Multi vitamin/mineral, tumeric, cinnamon, resveratrol, probiotics, garlic andsaw palmetto.

Lol, no wonder you're all screwed up. Taking over-the-counter probiotic supplements correlated with a 70 percent lower chance of responding to checkpoint inhibitor immunotherapy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... gests.html
Throwing the gut's delicate balance out of whack could be kryptonite to the cancer-fighting abilities that immunotherapy gives T cells.

A balanced diet high in fiber - and free of probiotics - however could make the difference between life and death for cancer patients being treated with immunotherapy, the study authors suggest.
In other words, taking probiotics LOWERS your gut microbiome diversity. Scientists have noted this in people with cancers that respond poorly to immunotherapy. We only know of about 1000 good bacteria that help our gut/intestines. The gut needs over a billion!

https://www.pcrm.org/health-topics/gut-bacteria

This guy nails it

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/canc ... t-recovery
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

February 11th, 2019, 9:05 pm
[
MrMan wrote: Does it make your back harrier and your head balder if you use it? Shooting up with bull testosterone or whatever it is seems unnatural, and I wonder if there are some consequences.
Unnatural? That comes accross as a hater comment but such is to be expected from those who hate to see others thrive and be happy.
Uh, no. I think you are confusing me with someone else who makes 'hater comments', maybe yourself. An IV is unnatural. It's not normal to stick metal needles in your body. That doesn't mean I'm against people getting IVs if they need them for some legitimate reason.

I recall reading or hearing about a guy with microgenitalia getting testosterone shots in his testicles and someone else getting some kind of erection-inducing shot in the shaft. Do your injections go in either of those places?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 11:46 pm
[
MrMan wrote: Does it make your back harrier and your head balder if you use it? Shooting up with bull testosterone or whatever it is seems unnatural, and I wonder if there are some consequences.
Unnatural? That comes accross as a hater comment but such is to be expected from those who hate to see others thrive and be happy.
Uh, no. I think you are confusing me with someone else who makes 'hater comments', maybe yourself. An IV is unnatural. It's not normal to stick metal needles in your body. That doesn't mean I'm against people getting IVs if they need them for some legitimate reason.

I recall reading or hearing about a guy with microgenitalia getting testosterone shots in his testicles and someone else getting some kind of erection-inducing shot in the shaft. Do your injections go in either of those places?
Other men exhibiting prurient interest in my private parts creep me out big time. Further, that has nothing to do with TRT.

But for those who have been inquiring, I will say that the TRT results have been extremely positive and I am back down to about 21% body fat which is wonderful. My athleticism has returned, my muscle mass has returned, my energy levels have returned thus giving me about 6 extra hours of enjoying wakefulness, and my connective tissues have strengthened. I am already back down to trousers sizes that I wore in my early thirties and we are only about 6 months into this thing!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 14th, 2019, 4:00 am
But for those who have been inquiring, I will say that the TRT results have been extremely positive and I am back down to about 21% body fat which is wonderful. My athleticism has returned, my muscle mass has returned, my energy levels have returned thus giving me about 6 extra hours of enjoying wakefulness, and my connective tissues have strengthened. I am already back down to trousers sizes that I wore in my early thirties and we are only about 6 months into this thing!
I'm not saying I'm a perfect physical specimen myself, but for a guy who goes on about how athletic he supposedly is you seem to be not doing too well even with the TRT. An extra 6 hours of enjoying wakefulness? - you must have been really f***ed before.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 4:29 am
I'm not saying I'm a perfect physical specimen myself, but for a guy who goes on about how athletic he supposedly is you seem to be not doing too well even with the TRT. An extra 6 hours of enjoying wakefulness? - you must have been really f***ed before.
My goal is to resemble Shannon Sharpe in size and body fat percentage. He is around my age and I would say he has about 15% body fat or less.
But my being almost 6'4" and 270 pounds at 21% body fat is not at all a bad place to be. Keep in mind that defensive lineman in the NFL average about 19% body fat, and offensive lineman average about 22% so that should give you a rough idea of where I am at since I am somewhere between the two.

Defensive Lineman Myles Garrett

Offensive Lineman Tyron Smith

According to the graph, 21% body fat is considered ideal for men my age and, at this pace, before the end of the year I will be in the "lean" range where I want to be. I would estimate less than 15% or so of men my age in America have such a low percentage which is probably why most people still assume I am in my thirties.

There are a lot of additional things that have been improved like mental sharpness, memory, regaining upright posture, regaining the edge on would-be aggressive men, regaining the strong motivation to go after hot women, and regaining my ability to hang out late at night several times a week. But the most profound improvement has been in the weightroom. Only one gym workout a week yields far better results than 3 or 4 workouts before. The rest of the week and can focus on cardio for heart and brain health!

And we are only 6 months in so there is plenty more improvement to expect with the goal being Shannon Sharpesque in terms of shape and body fat.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Craigmiller wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 8:51 pm
gsjackson wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 2:27 pm
Honestly, I think I look better and certainly younger than that guy, who is actually 11 years younger, but you can judge for yourself as I'm going to start throwing some Youtube videos out in a few weeks and post them here. He is doing a tad better than I with the gut. Fighting back the paunch -- which to some extent is hereditary judging by the older generations of men in my family, and perhaps also diastasis recti is a contributing factor -- is a constant challenge.

Other concerns I have with TRT: I'd have to get T levels tested by a disinterested party, since I don't trust any doctor who makes his living selling the therapy. That's becoming quite a nice little income stream for some of them, judging by a local guy who has an advertising budget that allows him to hit every radio station I listen to with ads all day every day.

Also, there's a lot of cancer in my family, including my sister, who developed endometrial cancer six months after starting hormone replacement therapy. And I apparently have a low tolerance for drugs, as four weeks of taking one hydrocodone pill a day after knee surgery put me in the hospital for three days with acute pancreatitis. My system just doesn't seem to tolerate the outside agents well.

Vitamin D from the sun is supposed to increase T, and I have an unlimited supply of that here in Arizona, which I regularly take advantage of. Don't know if it has the same effects on black skin, but for me with white skin that tans easily it is clearly beneficial.

There's an online forum I go to called transformetrics living strength, and the guy who runs it, John Peterson, is as fit and buff as anybody of any age at 66. He's been threatening for years to come out with a dietary regimen and exercise system based on isometrics that he says will boost T levels dramatically without replacement therapy. I'm curious enough to check it out.

So you're right -- I should get T level tested, but would try everything under the sun (no pun intended) before even considering injections. Glad it's working for you, and I hope you'll continue to post your results.
If you're fighting a paunch after a gut bacteria re-balancing health protocol -- you might need a fecal transplant due to not having the right gut flora.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/fecal-tr ... on-3156924

One of the reasons Winston felt better after drinking Hydrogen peroxide IS he likely killed all the bad bacteria in his gut.
Since we can't unread this, let's think about how we can use this information to kill two birds with one stone. We've had posters on here really concerned about their gut bacteria. One poster even posted a video about how the Illuminati wanted us to have unhealthy gut bacteria.

And we have also had several posters who were complaining about the lack of career prospects for young males in the marketplace. Well, now, here is a new career option-- fecal donor. Do they pay fecal donors? Can the capsules, feeding tube fluid, or the enema juice mentioned in the article be sold on the black market? How about the brown market? The pills could be marketed under the name 'Nectar of the GI tract."
Last edited by MrMan on July 14th, 2019, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 11:46 pm
[

Other men exhibiting prurient interest in my private parts creep me out big time. Further, that has nothing to do with TRT.
I didn't just pull it out of the blue like you did in your comment. You are trying to convince us of the benefits of this medicine. Some erectile dysfunction medicines are injected into the shaft, and there are doctors who inject testosterone into the testicles. If the shot can go anywhere the muscles is suitable, let us know, but if you are injecting into the delts or gluts because you are putting the shots where you want them for your workouts, that's a different story. I'm not looking into T shots any time soon, but if I ever got unable to perform when I needed to, I might think about it. But I'd want to know if they have to go in sensitive areas. That's a rather pertinent detail for any man considering such a treatment.

Plenty of your comments about your anatomy seem a bit TMI to me, but your talking about the effects of a hormone, so I understand that. If you don't want to talk about where you inject yourself, that's understandable. But you could just talk about what doctors recommend the shots to be given in general. Do they recommend shots in areas that would make men considering the treatment turn green?