Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Anyone ever try homeopathy or use epsom salt?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Anyone ever try homeopathy or use epsom salt?

Post by Winston » October 23rd, 2008, 5:12 pm

Anyone ever try homeopathy? Did it work? I've heard so much about it on both sides.

My friend said that epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) cleans out a lot in your body, but so does regular salt if you drink it with warm water.

I think he gave epsom salt to me once when I had a fever and I felt better almost immediately afterward, even though the taste was nasty.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone ever try homeopathy or use epsom salt?

Post by momopi » October 23rd, 2008, 6:35 pm

WWu777 wrote:Anyone ever try homeopathy? Did it work? I've heard so much about it on both sides.

My friend said that epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) cleans out a lot in your body, but so does regular salt if you drink it with warm water.

I think he gave epsom salt to me once when I had a fever and I felt better almost immediately afterward, even though the taste was nasty.

There's a "Henry's Farmer's Market" local to me that sells organic stuff and homeopathic cures. I went there and bumped into a seminar on the homeopathic "natural medicine" and bought a small spray bottle for headache relief, made by a company called King Bio. The ingredient list is quite long and the stuff doesn't work that well.

That concludes my experience with homeopathy medicine, hehehe.