The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Moretorque »

dON'T TAKE OR GIVE THE VACCINES TO YOUR CHIlDREN, the elite do not need the money they want a bunch of dummies that die off as quick as possible here in America and other countries as well.

The doctors will have their licenses yanked if they talk crap about the system. A Dr. here in my town has had that happen for trying to promote natural medicine outside the pharma complex of pill and vaccine pushing.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa and I also read we live in a Democratic society where we are free which we don't and aren't....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Post by Winston »

Mr Natural wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 10:28 pm
Winston wrote:
March 6th, 2011, 8:53 am
if vaccines carry risks and side effects, and possibly death, as you say, then why do doctors keep lying and telling everyone that vaccines are completely safe?
Winston, I don't have the time or inclination to sift through 120 posts and dozens of videos here. What's the answer? If they really are dangerous then why do they keep getting pushed? Is it money? Or the new world order trying to reduce the population or what? Why would doctors all over keep lying about this? What's the answer?
Yes. It's about money and profits, depopulation, and making people more sick so they can be put on medication and drugs for the big pharma cartel. Please follow the links and films above. They explain everything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

All three of my children had all their vaccines and all three are strong, healthy and intelligent. They look me straight in the eye, they are charming and have excellent social skills; no sign of autism at all. They are not sickly, either. Just healthy kids.

Maybe they only put weird stuff in the vaccines in some Western nations... because autistic or severely handicapped, sickly people aren't as much of a thing in the Third World. Or maybe even in the West those things aren't caused by vaccines at all, but by the ever-rising age of first time parents which increases the likelihood all sorts of genetic defects. I'm not really sold on the anti-vaccine movement.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 10:46 pm
.... because autistic or severely handicapped, sickly people aren't as much of a thing in the Third World. ...
Vaccines are simply weakened forms of the virus, which primes the immune system so it is better prepared for the full form of the virus. Vaccines are dangerous to weaklings because weaklings can't even cope with a weakened form of the virus. Maybe, as you suggest, problem with vaccines nowadays is because so many more weaklings than in the past, especially in developed countries.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
June 16th, 2019, 2:50 am
Vaccines are simply weakened forms of the virus, which primes the immune system so it is better prepared for the full form of the virus. Vaccines are dangerous to weaklings because weaklings can't even cope with a weakened form of the virus. Maybe, as you suggest, problem with vaccines nowadays is because so many more weaklings than in the past, especially in developed countries.
I'm aware of what a vaccine is, and yes... that's exactly right. People nowadays are weaklings compared to before. Haven't they done some studies a while back that proved that sperm count and testosterone levels among Western young men really plummetted compared to fifty years ago?

And there's not that many more autistic people now than compared to before... they just get diagnosed much more quickly by helicopter parents hovering over their kids lives and wondering why Junior isn't excelling the way they expect him to, so they can pump him full of drugs and 'fix it'. I don't think vaccines cause neurological disorders, not counting some rare cases when someone has an extreme reaction. Mostly it's because of older parents having kids born from unhealthy, aging DNA and raised in households that are poorly equipped to have them.

I see these "look at how healthy my unvaccinated kids are!" and most of the time, nah, they're not really that different from any other kid. Whereas the vaccinated kids who 'got sick because of vaccines' are just sickly kids, and their parents tend to look rather sickly too. The stupidest are the ones who say they are opposed to vaccines because of religion... "because if God wants my kids to survive, He will see to it..." the same people, if diagnosed with cancer, won't hesitate to take on any treatment their doctor suggests. Assholes.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what this CDC whistleblower revealed about vaccines. It will boil your blood.

More info on the CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson. He admits to helping the CDC cover up the proven link between vaccines and autism.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc-w ... ine-fraud/

https://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc-w ... to-autism/

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@HouseMD and @MarcosZeitola:

Keep in mind this important point. When you eat fish or tuna with mercury in it, that mercury is usually excreted into your stools. But when you inject mercury into your bloodstream from a vaccine, it goes directly into your brain. BIG DIFFERENCE. But of course, vaccine makers and the CDC doesn't want you to know that, because their job is to get everyone vaccinated regardless of the consequences. Pure evil. How do you explain that? Do you defend pure evil?

Listen to Dr. Sherri Tenpenny explain this below.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Has it been noted here that another of the greatest American athletes of the 20th century -- Marvin Hagler -- died shortly after getting the covid jab at 66? His wife, like Mrs. Hank Aaron, said that the "vaccine" had nothing to do with her husband's death. How do they know? Methinks they doth protest too much, and probably have a pocketful of Pfizer-furnished jingle instead of an autopsy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Robert Kennedy Jr. totally debunks the pro-vaccine crowd with sheer logic and fact. No one dares to debate him except Alan Dershowitz who got totally whipped!

He mentioned below that the autism epidemic started in 1989, the exact SAME YEAR that vaccines were drastically increased in America. Geez what a coincidence!

Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Movement

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 3:55 pm
Wow Robert Kennedy Jr. totally debunks the pro-vaccine crowd with sheer logic and fact. No one dares to debate him except Alan Dershowitz who got totally whipped!
Get another casket ready for this poor blood line.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman used to be pro vaccine until her young son got very sick after getting the vaccine for Hepatitis B.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To all the pro-vaxxers:

Some texts I blasted to pseudoskeptics who worship the scientific establishment as god and think the concept of science and the scientific establishment are one and the same:

How come you and the Michael Shermer types never expose the lies and corruption of the establishment or big pharma? I don't get why some people do that. Why do u think corruption and lies are ok as long as they are by the medical mafia and big powers? I don't get that kind of logic. Can you explain?

Did you know CNN lies every year when it claims 80k or 90k people die from the flu so u will be scared and get the annual flu shot? They're in bed with big pharma. RFK Jr. has proof of all that on his website, Children's Defense Fund. And Anderson Cooper of CNN has lots of stock ownership in Pfizer. Theyre all in bed together. Why u never expose that? Do u condone that?

Why do pseudoskeptics like Michael Shermer only question those who question the establishment and think for themselves but NEVER question the establishment or big pharma? Whats the logic in that? Can u explain?

Is big pharma and medical establishment god or something? Are they infallible? Do they replace god for atheists who have no god to believe in? If so thats sad and pitiful isnt it?

Btw. Did u know that the autism epidemic and vaccine schedule exploded at the exact same time in 1989? RFK Jr. has proof of that on his website Children's Defense Fund. Do u think thats pure coincidence? Lol. The medical mafia claims there's no link of course. What does common sense tell u? That the medical mafia can do no wrong because vaccines are infallible like the Bible? Lol. So anything bad MUST be denied? Why? Whats the logic and motive in deifying big pharma as god? Can u explain?

One more question. A science geek I met in Angeles City named Thomas claims theres nothing wrong with 72 vaccines or 1000 vaccines. But what if they causes autism in your children? How would u feel about that? Would u be enraged? If so who would u blame? Since the medical mafia is god and infallible and can do no wrong, as atheists and pseudoskeptics claim, who do u blame?

Thomas refuses to answer this. All he does is ask inane questions but never answers any. Thats annoying and pointless. Not serious or honest. Most atheists i know do that. Its dumb. They dont care about the truth or right and wrong. Whats wrong with them? They just play games and spin everything and refuse to answer tough questions because to them, authority is god and must be defended. Like the agents in matrix who defend the system. Do these people have souls or are they just AI? Its sad that some people may not be real living human beings. Thomas seems more like AI than a human being to be honest. No offense to him but thats what i see.

I also heard Peter Andrew Nolan say that 5 percent of people work for the illuminati and NWO agenda. Is that so? Are they AI bots? Not directly for the illuminati but they serve cabal agenda and will always defend it no matter what. Just like u see in the movie "they live" with john carpenter, where some people are not human and are serving a nefarious agenda and conspiracy and only pretend to be human. See the movie. I think it could be true. It would explain a lot of things if it were true.

Also, the explosion of vaccines to 72 hasn't made America healthier. Its made America sicker as we all know. So what good are they? Dont u wonder about that? Aren't they making the problem worse all in the name of profit and nefarious agendas? Doesnt that disturb you? Isnt this obvious to any aware rational person?

Why is Thomas blind to this? Is he programmed like a bot? He doesnt seem like a free soul, thats for sure. Some people ignore reality because theyre programmed it seems, or not truly human, like in the movie "they live".

Same with Roberto and Stefan. They always dodge questions. Because the truth isnt on their side and they know it. Their atheism is a house of cards with no foundation and no logic either. Only pure lies. Debating them is a waste of time. Stefan at least hates big pharma. But Roberto sees them as god.

Btw how come everything u see in Google search now is always pro big pharma and pro medical mafia? Never anti? Is that pure coincidence? Lol. Or censorship? Why does google only have one view now? Same with controlled corporate media. Always pro medical mafia. Never anti. Pure coincidence? Come on get real. Deep down we all know its corruption and collusion, whatever u wanna call it, not coincidence.

Isn't RFK Jr. right that vaccines have never been tested with double blind placebo trials? If so why? RFK Jr. says u can search all u want but there are no double blind placebo trials for vaccines. Because CDC is a military organization and arent subject to the laws of medicine and vaccines are not classified as medicine. Why no trials for safety?

Also isnt it true that autism and vaccine schedules both exploded at the same time in 1989? Along with many other diseases too? Isnt it obvious theres a correlation there or must it be pure coincidence because big pharma can do no wrong and no questioning of vaccines is allowed because its a religion now and has replaced god?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. One of the greatest intellectuals and spiritual philosophers of the 19th and 20th Centuries, Rudolf Steiner, said in 1917 that the elite will use vaccines to block your spiritual senses so that you are only attuned to the material world and not the spiritual world. So true. What he predicted has come true. So even if the Covid vaccine doesn't kill you or make you sick, it will calcify your pineal gland and make you more materialistic and less spiritual, thus lowering your consciousness level, which of course is not a good thing. The elite obviously want you to be a biological atheist machine disconnected from the spirit world. That's definitely their agenda. You can see this in academia and the science establishment. It's part of the Transhumanism agenda too.