The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Winston »

Check these videos out.

- Did you know that there has NEVER been a study comparing non-vaccinated children with vaccinated children? Is that true? If so, then the benefit of vaccines is unproven.

- Did you know that the swine flu vaccine has killed more people than the flu itself?

- Did you know that many fathers claim that their kids who were never vaccinated never get sick, while other kids at school who were vaccinated have gotten all the illnesses that kids commonly get?

- Is it true that most doctors don't even vaccinate their children?

Unbelievable huh?

I'm glad I stopped getting my son vaccines. My gut instinct told me it was not a good idea, besides the expensive cost of them in the Philippines.

Check out what these researchers and fathers attest to:

A documentary about vaccines:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-anZr09 ... re=related[/youtube]

And check out all this vast research against vaccines too:

http://vaccine911.com/vacreference.pdf
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Robert Kennedy Jr. on MSNBC talking about the vaccines and autism link and cover up.

What's interesting to note is that in 1989, babies were only given 10 vaccines during their infancy. Then in 1990, that number suddenly jumped to 36! There was no logical reason for it, no epidemic that caused it. Therefore, it must have been due to pure greed and profit of the pharmaceutical company and their "allies" in the CDC, which move back and forth between those industries, essentially working for both!

What this means is that doctors are no longer relying on reliable unbiased sources of information without vested interest any longer! It's up to us to be careful and research everything!

Also see this film by Gary Null called Vaccine Nation. It's very revealing and shocking.

Part 1 of 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TdSp3hyuHk
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I can only attribute CT Anti-Vaccine Hysteria posts like this to stupidity or massive ignorance.

From Wikipaedia:
ATC code J07BF01 J07BF02 J07BF03
Therapeutic considerations
Pregnancy cat. C (both OPV and IPV)
Legal status Administered by or under the supervision of a health care professional.
Routes Parenteral (IPV), Oral drops (OPV)

Two polio vaccines are used throughout the world to combat poliomyelitis (or polio). The first was developed by Jonas Salk and first tested in 1952. Announced to the world by Salk on April 12, 1955, it consists of an injected dose of inactivated (dead) poliovirus. An oral vaccine was developed by Albert Sabin using attenuated poliovirus. Human trials of Sabin's vaccine began in 1957 and it was licensed in 1962.[1] Because there is no long term carrier state for poliovirus in immunocompetent individuals, polioviruses have no non-primate reservoir in nature, and survival of the virus in the environment for an extended period of time appears to be remote. Therefore, interruption of person to person transmission of the virus by vaccination is the critical step in global polio eradication.[2] The two vaccines have eradicated polio from most countries in the world,[3][4] and reduced the worldwide incidence from an estimated 350,000 cases in 1988 to 1,652 cases in 2007.[5][6][7]
"Human trials of Sabin's vaccine began in 1957 and it was licensed in 1962..."

1962. I was 1 at the time.

I can tell you when that vaccine became publicly used. It was 1966 and I was 5 and it was an enormous big deal. Mothers were TERRIFIED of their kids getting Polio because you ended up dead, crippled, using braces on your legs for life, or most horrifying of all you ended up in one of these:

That picture was taken 4 years before I was born.

That is an Iron Lung. What happened to those kids is that they got polio, it messed up their bodies, and they cannot breath on their own. So they are placed in this small pressure chamber that causes the chest to rise and fall, pulling air in to the lungs.

So when the vaccine hit my school in 1st grade, we all lined up one Saturday to get it. Huge, big deal. Moms were so happy, chattering in line.

The vaccine entered human trials when I was 1 year old. It is possible that I could have gotten polio and that I could have died from it because there was no vaccine until I was 5.

As I stated at the outset, only profound ignorance or stupidity explains the current anti-vaccine CT hysteria. It is sad that so few people read, or know enough about history of any sort, to be able to place vaccines within an intelligent, rational context.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm

In bold, 1st sentence of 1st paragraph:
"Any vaccine can cause side effects"

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5515a1.htm
"Benefits and risks are associated with using all immunobiologics (i.e., an antigenic substance or antibody-containing preparation). No vaccine is completely safe or effective."

"Vaccination risks range from common, minor, and local adverse effects to rare, severe, and life-threatening conditions. Therefore, recommendations for vaccination practices balance scientific evidence of benefits for each person and to society against the potential costs and risks for vaccination for the individual and programs."

Winston wrote: - Did you know that there has NEVER been a study comparing non-vaccinated children with vaccinated children? Is that true? If so, then the benefit of vaccines is unproven.
- Did you know that the swine flu vaccine has killed more people than the flu itself?
- Did you know that many fathers claim that their kids who were never vaccinated never get sick, while other kids at school who were vaccinated have gotten all the illnesses that kids commonly get?
- Is it true that most doctors don't even vaccinate their children?
Vaccination is a modern version of inoculation, originally developed in India and China hundreds (possibly >1,000) of years ago. The technique was transmitted through the middle east to Europe. The first statistical study on inoculation in the US dates back to 1721 in Boston, during a smallpox outbreak. Those who received the vaccine had 2% morality rate vs. 14% for those who did not. Obviously, smallpox inoculation became popular in 18th century, read Voltaire's commentary here: http://www.bartleby.com/34/2/11.html

Let's say if we have a new disease "X" with mortality rate of 5%, and Company Y develops vaccine Z with 0.01% mortality rate from side effects.

The government health ministry rolls out vaccination program to 10 million people, and 0.01% dies from the vaccine. You've just killed 1,000 people.

Disease X turns out to be a lame duck and only infects 10,000 un-vaccinated people, killing 5% = 500 people.

End result? The vaccine killed twice as many people as the disease. Don't blame the health ministry, they don't have a crystal ball.

Quoting the CDC (see above), no vaccination is completely safe or effective. It's a matter of making a decision on benefits vs. potential costs/risks. As a parent, you make that decision for your child. Yes, doctors do vaccinate their children with proven vaccines, often in their own clinics. With new or unproven vaccines, they may or may not administer to their own children, but they'd give it to your child regardless of the Hippocratic Oath.

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

In regards to the swine flu vaccination craze last year, it did appear to me that it was being pushed through entirely too soon for industrial/money-making reasons. I was reading many dire predictions about the side effects on the CT website truthseeker.co.uk. I have yet to see ANY report of wide ranging negative side effects that came anywhere close to the CT predictions though.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

It's the pussifycation of America. People want a risk-free life and if one kids gets sick or dies from a vaccination, it's a conspiracy I tell ya!
Winston wrote:- Did you know that there has NEVER been a study comparing non-vaccinated children with vaccinated children? Is that true? If so, then the benefit of vaccines is unproven.
Winston, my friend, you have a very bad tendency to reflexively believe anything you read or see online that is counter cultural.

"- Did you know that there has NEVER been a study comparing non-vaccinated children with vaccinated children? Is that true? If so, then the benefit of vaccines is unproven."

Sure there are studies. You count how many died before the vaccine was used and how many died after.

"- Did you know that the swine flu vaccine has killed more people than the flu itself?"

All vaccines have risk. Sometimes they don't work out. Also, if the vaccine was created before an outbreak, and it prevented one from ever happening, you would of course have more deaths after the vaccine than before. It is unknown if the vaccine prevent any pandemic, but why take that chance? Do you want to do a double blind study of the Polio vaccine and see how many die each year, now, from reactions and how many would die in the future from Polio when you stop giving everyone the shot?

"- Did you know that many fathers claim that their kids who were never vaccinated never get sick, while other kids at school who were vaccinated have gotten all the illnesses that kids commonly get?"

Anecdotes are not data. Individuals with outlayer qualities will post on the internet and draw huge amounts of attention. The rest who did not die don't post. You see only the complainers. One dad, 100 dads, 1,000 dads mean nothing. Not enough data.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Globetrotter, you are the one who is brainwashed. You assume all official sources and big pharma are truth, and you take it on faith. To you, authority=truth, rather than truth itself.

You don't seek. You merely defend the status quo.

If you watch this documentary "Vaccine Nation", you would see that the Polio argument has been addressed. The Polio vaccines were introduced when the Polio epidemic was already on the decline, thus taking credit for it.

This film features many credible experts, including Barbara Joe Fisher, the leading expert on vaccines, who says that "it is a certainty that vaccines are not safe". One couple featured in the film even had their baby die from a vaccine. I showed it to my girlfriend and she said "Why didn't you show it to me before? Then I wouldn't have given our son all those vaccines."

Here it is in its entirety:

Momopi, if vaccines carry risks and side effects, and possibly death, as you say, then why do doctors keep lying and telling everyone that vaccines are completely safe?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. I asked an expat friend this question:
Question: You never vaccinated either of your two children right? Do they get sick less often than other kids their age? If so, that is evidence that vaccines are unnecessary. A conspiracy guy I listen to named Alex Jones said that he never vaccinated his boys either and they are healthier than other kids their age and never get sick.

When I took Dianne to a gynecologist, she gave us brochures about a cervical cancer vaccine, which she was brainwashed into promoting. I wanted to tell her to watch the film "Vaccine Nation" on YouTube, but didn't want to risk a confrontation. I showed the film to Dianne and she found it convincing and it changed her mind about vaccines.

I wonder if most doctors vaccinate their own children. I've heard they don't, but others say they do.

Winston
Check out his revealing reply that will drop your jaw...
Hi Winston,

You are right, my first 2 are not at all vaccinated. They rarely get sick, but then again most kids on a decent diet are pretty healthy.

We knew a Russian family in Hawaii with 5 boys. The first one was vaccinated, and the rest not. The first one was the ONLY fat one, and the ONLY one with brown hair. All the rest were blond and slim (normal.)

I believe most nurses refused the "bird flu" (what a fizzled out scam that was!) vaccine, and many doctors too. I have read that for other vaccines too.

Very much like conventional farmers not growing organic food: They sell their chemical-laden crap, and buy organic food for their own families. Any guesses why?
Globetrotter, Momopi, how do you explain the above?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This looks like a presentation worth watching. See film below.

Description:

Desiree L. Rover, medical research journalist and author, presented "Vaccinations, Weapons of Mass Destruction" on August 1, 2009 at the "State of the Planet" conference, in Amsterdam, Netherlands, put on by Groundcrew Amsterdam.

In her talk, she outlines the information she has been researching since her son died because of the chemotherapy that he got for a cancer originating from a vaccine. She presents many facts and emphatically encourages the audience to check out those facts for themselves.

We feel the information presented in this video is so critical to all humans that we would like to encourage you to take this video "viral." By that we mean, please send the link of this video to family and friends... and encourage them to also pass it forward so that everyone learns about this... Only by doing so, can everyone make an informed decision.

If you would like to contact Desiree, please write her at desiree.rover@groundcrew.nl

Special note from Desiree:
In my talk I stated that in 1997 the genetic remnants of the 1918 virus had been taken from the kidney tissues of Lucy, an obese Inuit lady victim... It actually were her lungs which Jefferey Taubenberger (Army Institute of Pathology) and his team removed from her body after having desecrated the permafrost graves of the 72 1918 flu victims of Brevig Mission, Alaska. This village counted only 8 survivors.

Johan Hultin was part of this 1997 team; it was his second visit. Already in 1951 he had succeeded in retrieving the virus in Brevig, but he lacked the necessary computer power to rebuild it then. It was when in 1997 supercomputers got installed at Fort Detrick (America's biowar lab founded by George W. Merck in 1942) that government agencies, scientists and pharmaceutical companies scrambled to get to Alaska and try again. This time they found 'Lucy', and with the help of the supercomputers Jeffery Taubenberger actually rebuilt the 1918 virus in 2003 and published its genetic sequence on the internet. (See also PBS documentary Killer Flu).
In October 2009 dr. Terence Tumpey (CDC, Influenza Division, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases) will publish his article "Resurrected Pandemic Influenza Viruses" in the Annual Review of Microbiology, 2009, Vol. 63 (doi:10.1146/annurev.micro.091208.073359). Abstract on: http://arjournals.annualreviews.org/doi ... 208.073359

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

globetrotter wrote: As I stated at the outset, only profound ignorance or stupidity explains the current anti-vaccine CT hysteria. It is sad that so few people read, or know enough about history of any sort, to be able to place vaccines within an intelligent, rational context.
I agree. While some people may be correct in being skeptical of some new vaccines which may have been pushed for monetary reasons (such as the swine flu vaccine), many of the older vaccines have saved thousands of lives.

I had pneumonia once and it was no fun at all. Now I'm very happy that I have had the pneumoncoccal vaccine. I haven't had pneumonia since that time, despite having been in extremely cold weather during some of my travels.
Winston wrote: I'm glad I stopped getting my son vaccines. My gut instinct told me it was not a good idea, besides the expensive cost of them in the Philippines.
And how often does your "gut instinct" tell you to do things which will cost you more money?

I wouldn't make important medical decisions for your son based on your intuition. Please talk to an experienced doctor, not just to some internet group with an agenda.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:I'm glad I stopped getting my son vaccines. My gut instinct told me it was not a good idea, besides the expensive cost of them in the Philippines.
Please get him vaccinated against Small Pox, Chicken Pox and Polio.

Those diseases kill or permanently maim.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

globetrotter wrote:
Winston wrote:I'm glad I stopped getting my son vaccines. My gut instinct told me it was not a good idea, besides the expensive cost of them in the Philippines.
Please get him vaccinated against Small Pox, Chicken Pox and Polio.

Those diseases kill or permanently maim.
To the best of my knowledge, the Chicken pox does not kill or permanently maim, it's part of the herpes family of viruses. I had it (as most kids) for about 2 weeks as a child then it went away.

As far as vaccines, the first problem is too many vaccines are administered at one time. For example, why on earth is a baby with a developing immune system given multiple injections? Or why are solders given multiple different cocktails of vaccines with little regards to how they might interact with each other?

Secondly, according to Professor Garth L. Nicolson, who is a world class microbiologist, a certain percentage of vaccines are contaminated with mycoplasma and other foreign agents. The contamination then leads to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, nerve disorders and a hole host of other problems that regular doctors can't even diagnose properly because they are behind in the knowledge as they only know what is told to them or what's in a text book.

http://www.immed.org/index.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e2ljD3hkhg
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

there's little proof that vaccines prevent anything. there is always inherent risk, and in most cases the risk outweighs the possible benefits. lastly, all vaccines have added poisons like mercury inside, under order from rockefeller and others some 50 years ago.

children who are still breast feeding should not be given any shots, period. that goes for circumcision as well.

a good example for how the industry works is dogs and heartworm shots. since it deals with mosquitoes, the temperature has to be above 57 degrees F for 45 days straight. if it drops below that even during one night, the eggs don't hatch thus the dog is not at risk and requires no shots. so are these shots administered only mid-summer in areas with warm climates? no, they're done year round in the US, probably even in alaska. veterinarians make a nice steady income while needlessly injecting the dogs with crap. the owners, even when given such information, (which is rare), are fooled by scare tactics.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

^ Yea, and you figure, there was a time when owners did not even have a vet to go to and dogs did just fine.

In fact, dogs were much healthier, and lean, say in the 1880's vs today, in 2011, where dogs are all fat (like the owners) and have extremely high cancer rates and nasty diseases due to generations of inbreeding and the crap dog food the owners are feeding them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jackal wrote:
globetrotter wrote: As I stated at the outset, only profound ignorance or stupidity explains the current anti-vaccine CT hysteria. It is sad that so few people read, or know enough about history of any sort, to be able to place vaccines within an intelligent, rational context.
I agree. While some people may be correct in being skeptical of some new vaccines which may have been pushed for monetary reasons (such as the swine flu vaccine), many of the older vaccines have saved thousands of lives.

I had pneumonia once and it was no fun at all. Now I'm very happy that I have had the pneumoncoccal vaccine. I haven't had pneumonia since that time, despite having been in extremely cold weather during some of my travels.
Winston wrote: I'm glad I stopped getting my son vaccines. My gut instinct told me it was not a good idea, besides the expensive cost of them in the Philippines.
And how often does your "gut instinct" tell you to do things which will cost you more money?

I wouldn't make important medical decisions for your son based on your intuition. Please talk to an experienced doctor, not just to some internet group with an agenda.
Well hey, the best things in life are free. Why would intuition tell you to spend more? That's not wise. The best things in life are free and money is not a natural thing even.

An experienced doctor? Why would they know any more about vaccines than you or me? ALL THEY KNOW IS WHAT THEY ARE TOLD. Think about it. When you listen to a doctor, you take on faith whatever they have taken on faith. But the truth is, they hide what's in those vaccines and won't let us know. Is that a good sign?

Jackal, I'm surprised you're so closed minded on this. Watch the documentary I posted above, "Vaccine Nation". You'll learn a lot from it. It features credible experts.

How do you explain that kids who aren't vaccinated with the 24 shot program tend to be healthier than kids that are? How do you explain that?