Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Winston » January 18th, 2017, 5:05 pm

What you need to know about VACCINES the Horrifying truth (a MUST WATCH!)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Winston » January 20th, 2018, 11:17 pm

New documentary about the CDC conspiracy to cover up the danger of vaccines. Created by Dr. Andrew Wakefield and a CDC whistleblower and insider who exposed it all. Apparently actor Robert De Niro is now part of the anti-vaccine campaign since his son was injured by vaccines. Very disturbing. Everyone with children needs to see this. @HouseMD doesn't this make you ashamed of your profession?

Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe (2016)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5562652/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

A documentary alleging that the CDC, the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens, destroyed data on their 2004 study that allegedly showed a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.

Storyline

In 2013, biologist Dr. Brian Hooker received a call from a Senior Scientist at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who led the agency's 2004 study on the Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine and its link to autism. The scientist, Dr. William Thompson, confessed that the CDC had omitted crucial data in their final report that revealed a causal relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism. Over several months, Dr. Hooker records the phone calls made to him by Dr. Thompson who provides the confidential data destroyed by his colleagues at the CDC. Dr. Hooker enlists the help of Andrew Wakefield, the British gastroenterologist falsely accused of starting the anti-vax movement when he first reported in 1998 that the MMR vaccine may cause autism. In his ongoing effort to advocate for children's health, Wakefield directs this documentary examining the evidence behind an appalling cover-up committed by the government agency charged with protecting the health of American

Trailer

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Winston » January 20th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Interviews with the filmmakers of Vaxxed, including Dr. Andrew Wakefield and Del Bigtree. The first one is very blood boiling and shocking.





Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Winston » January 20th, 2018, 11:38 pm

Wow check this out. UNvaccinated children are far healthier than vaccinated children! I knew it! We were right!

Dr. Andrew Wakefield discusses the health outcomes of vaccinated children vs unvaccinated children based on a peer reviewed study of homeschooled children, parent observations, his clinical observations and the CDC’s data that was deliberately hidden from the public. His conclusion is that unvaccinated children are far healthier than vaccinated children, unvaccinated children do not pose a threat to society, unvaccinated children recover quickly from illness, while vaccinated children are not only more unhealthy than vaccine free children, but also suffer at a much higher percentage rate from autism, neurological disorders and other ongoing chronic health problems. If the CDC were to ever conduct a long range wide scale health outcome study of vaccinated vs unvaccinated children, the entire vaccine industry would come to a crashing halt.



Real life examples of unvaccinated healthy children.



Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Winston » January 21st, 2018, 2:31 am

Great anti-vaccination memes that are funny but sad and insane.

https://jamesperloff.com/2017/04/05/vac ... n-visuals/

Image

Image

Disturbing info graphic with stats below. Wow they give out 72 vaccines now? When I was a kid it was 12. Geez. What's the logic behind that? To dumb down kids and depopulate the world, according to the Illuminati NWO? lol

Image

Image

Image

LOL! ROTFL!

Image

Great meme! Shows the big picture. Speaks volumes!

Image

LMAO! LOL

Image

Image
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

TheLight954
Freshman Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 1:53 am

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by TheLight954 » January 21st, 2018, 3:41 am

For me, the flu vaccine succeeded in its official purpose; I used to catch flues every year but I no longer did after I started taking it (same for my parents). Whether there are negative side effects or not, I don't know.

Also, the increased autism rate could just be a result of the increasingly dysfunctional and artificial society, sometimes making it difficult to communicate and thus giving the appearance of autism (I know because I used to develop a pseudo-identity to fit in, and I had a hard time expressing what I needed my pseudo-self wanted to. Now that I've destroyed my pseudo-self and am more authentic, I find it much easier to communicate again).
globetrotter wrote:
March 6th, 2011, 11:10 pm
Winston wrote:I'm glad I stopped getting my son vaccines. My gut instinct told me it was not a good idea, besides the expensive cost of them in the Philippines.
Please get him vaccinated against Small Pox, Chicken Pox and Polio.

Those diseases kill or permanently maim.
I got chickenpox when I was young(at kindergarten), I remember my body being full of scratch marks. I recovered from it just fine. My dad also developed Polio when he was young, and he is just fine now.

Anyway, vaccines might have some negative side effects that are covered-up (or even orchestrated intentionally by a profit industry that want you to come back), but they definitely are effective at their official stated purpose.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Winston » January 21st, 2018, 3:55 pm

TheLight954 wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 3:41 am
For me, the flu vaccine succeeded in its official purpose; I used to catch flues every year but I no longer did after I started taking it (same for my parents). Whether there are negative side effects or not, I don't know.

Also, the increased autism rate could just be a result of the increasingly dysfunctional and artificial society, sometimes making it difficult to communicate and thus giving the appearance of autism (I know because I used to develop a pseudo-identity to fit in, and I had a hard time expressing what I needed my pseudo-self wanted to. Now that I've destroyed my pseudo-self and am more authentic, I find it much easier to communicate again).
globetrotter wrote:
March 6th, 2011, 11:10 pm
Winston wrote:I'm glad I stopped getting my son vaccines. My gut instinct told me it was not a good idea, besides the expensive cost of them in the Philippines.
Please get him vaccinated against Small Pox, Chicken Pox and Polio.

Those diseases kill or permanently maim.
I got chickenpox when I was young(at kindergarten), I remember my body being full of scratch marks. I recovered from it just fine. My dad also developed Polio when he was young, and he is just fine now.

Anyway, vaccines might have some negative side effects that are covered-up (or even orchestrated intentionally by a profit industry that want you to come back), but they definitely are effective at their official stated purpose.
No. Totally wrong. You obviously arent reviewing the material above. Vaccines did not cure polio. Polio was already on the decline so they took advantage of that to make vaccines look good.

Vaccines must be the cause of autism because many parents see the autism happen overnight right after the vaccine was given. Also the kids that are not vaccinated are usually much healthier than those that are. See the videos above. This is strong evidence of direct causation.

Flu shots do have side effects. I got sick from one once. They have killed people too. Just because you were lucky not to have any side effects doesn't mean others havent. Why play russian roulette? Especially if its unnecessary? The flu is no big deal anyway. Its harmless. It helps strengthen your immune system and is natural. Your immune system needs to work to get stronger. Thats why super sterile environments are not good either. Use common sense man. So even if flu shots worked, the risk is definitely not worth the small benefit.

So you are wrong on multiple counts. Please review the material i just posted above. Watch the interview above with Del Bigtree and Andrew Wakefield. So you get acquainted with all the facts of whats going on. Get educated man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Winston » January 21st, 2018, 3:58 pm

@droid , @Taco , @Moretorque , @Cornfed , @MrMan , @Adama , what you think of all the above?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

TheLight954
Freshman Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 1:53 am

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by TheLight954 » January 21st, 2018, 11:15 pm

Winston wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 3:55 pm
TheLight954 wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 3:41 am
For me, the flu vaccine succeeded in its official purpose; I used to catch flues every year but I no longer did after I started taking it (same for my parents). Whether there are negative side effects or not, I don't know.

Also, the increased autism rate could just be a result of the increasingly dysfunctional and artificial society, sometimes making it difficult to communicate and thus giving the appearance of autism (I know because I used to develop a pseudo-identity to fit in, and I had a hard time expressing what I needed my pseudo-self wanted to. Now that I've destroyed my pseudo-self and am more authentic, I find it much easier to communicate again).
globetrotter wrote:
March 6th, 2011, 11:10 pm
Winston wrote:I'm glad I stopped getting my son vaccines. My gut instinct told me it was not a good idea, besides the expensive cost of them in the Philippines.
Please get him vaccinated against Small Pox, Chicken Pox and Polio.

Those diseases kill or permanently maim.
I got chickenpox when I was young(at kindergarten), I remember my body being full of scratch marks. I recovered from it just fine. My dad also developed Polio when he was young, and he is just fine now.

Anyway, vaccines might have some negative side effects that are covered-up (or even orchestrated intentionally by a profit industry that want you to come back), but they definitely are effective at their official stated purpose.
No. Totally wrong. You obviously arent reviewing the material above. Vaccines did not cure polio. Polio was already on the decline so they took advantage of that to make vaccines look good.

Vaccines must be the cause of autism because many parents see the autism happen overnight right after the vaccine was given. Also the kids that are not vaccinated are usually much healthier than those that are. See the videos above. This is strong evidence of direct causation.

Flu shots do have side effects. I got sick from one once. They have killed people too. Just because you were lucky not to have any side effects doesn't mean others havent. Why play russian roulette? Especially if its unnecessary? The flu is no big deal anyway. Its harmless. It helps strengthen your immune system and is natural. Your immune system needs to work to get stronger. Thats why super sterile environments are not good either. Use common sense man. So even if flu shots worked, the risk is definitely not worth the small benefit.

So you are wrong on multiple counts. Please review the material i just posted above. Watch the interview above with Del Bigtree and Andrew Wakefield. So you get acquainted with all the facts of whats going on. Get educated man.
First of all, I never claimed that polio was cured by vaccines. In fact, neither my dad or I never even took vaccines for the corresponding problems that we later developed in childhood (in which we survived unscathed). I just mentioned that he grew up with polio and is just fine(similarly with chickenpox for me).

Second - sure, I'd probably not take vaccines when I grow up if I had a choice. But the flu vaccine was effective for me(and my family), and it helped me do better on some tests because I could've gotten sick otherwise(Also, most products usually have something positive/addictive about it, otherwise they'd never sell. Usually, it isn't all lies - half-truths sell better and thus vaccines probably have some desirable effect, even if it ends up having a worse side effect.)

Also, maybe vaccines do cause autism. I'm personally have not researched this topic much. I've tried searching "vaccine-autism link", the results are overwhelming negative on google, typically saying that "Scientific research shows no such link" without actually linking to either the paper that purports a link or the paper that purports no link. (oh well. Also, it looks like from my recent experience google has started to derank anti-establishment viewpoints on their search results, idk if it's just me).

In my opinion, the best way for the health industry to make profit is to make sure their drugs/medicine succeed in their intended effect, but introduce a side effect which keeps them going back to treat the side effect, then medicate their side effect/introduce another side effect which will keep them going back again; rinse and repeat.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Winston » January 22nd, 2018, 9:15 pm

TheLight954 wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 11:15 pm
Winston wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 3:55 pm
TheLight954 wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 3:41 am
For me, the flu vaccine succeeded in its official purpose; I used to catch flues every year but I no longer did after I started taking it (same for my parents). Whether there are negative side effects or not, I don't know.

Also, the increased autism rate could just be a result of the increasingly dysfunctional and artificial society, sometimes making it difficult to communicate and thus giving the appearance of autism (I know because I used to develop a pseudo-identity to fit in, and I had a hard time expressing what I needed my pseudo-self wanted to. Now that I've destroyed my pseudo-self and am more authentic, I find it much easier to communicate again).
globetrotter wrote:
March 6th, 2011, 11:10 pm
Winston wrote:I'm glad I stopped getting my son vaccines. My gut instinct told me it was not a good idea, besides the expensive cost of them in the Philippines.
Please get him vaccinated against Small Pox, Chicken Pox and Polio.

Those diseases kill or permanently maim.
I got chickenpox when I was young(at kindergarten), I remember my body being full of scratch marks. I recovered from it just fine. My dad also developed Polio when he was young, and he is just fine now.

Anyway, vaccines might have some negative side effects that are covered-up (or even orchestrated intentionally by a profit industry that want you to come back), but they definitely are effective at their official stated purpose.
No. Totally wrong. You obviously arent reviewing the material above. Vaccines did not cure polio. Polio was already on the decline so they took advantage of that to make vaccines look good.

Vaccines must be the cause of autism because many parents see the autism happen overnight right after the vaccine was given. Also the kids that are not vaccinated are usually much healthier than those that are. See the videos above. This is strong evidence of direct causation.

Flu shots do have side effects. I got sick from one once. They have killed people too. Just because you were lucky not to have any side effects doesn't mean others havent. Why play russian roulette? Especially if its unnecessary? The flu is no big deal anyway. Its harmless. It helps strengthen your immune system and is natural. Your immune system needs to work to get stronger. Thats why super sterile environments are not good either. Use common sense man. So even if flu shots worked, the risk is definitely not worth the small benefit.

So you are wrong on multiple counts. Please review the material i just posted above. Watch the interview above with Del Bigtree and Andrew Wakefield. So you get acquainted with all the facts of whats going on. Get educated man.
First of all, I never claimed that polio was cured by vaccines. In fact, neither my dad or I never even took vaccines for the corresponding problems that we later developed in childhood (in which we survived unscathed). I just mentioned that he grew up with polio and is just fine(similarly with chickenpox for me).

Second - sure, I'd probably not take vaccines when I grow up if I had a choice. But the flu vaccine was effective for me(and my family), and it helped me do better on some tests because I could've gotten sick otherwise(Also, most products usually have something positive/addictive about it, otherwise they'd never sell. Usually, it isn't all lies - half-truths sell better and thus vaccines probably have some desirable effect, even if it ends up having a worse side effect.)

Also, maybe vaccines do cause autism. I'm personally have not researched this topic much. I've tried searching "vaccine-autism link", the results are overwhelming negative on google, typically saying that "Scientific research shows no such link" without actually linking to either the paper that purports a link or the paper that purports no link. (oh well. Also, it looks like from my recent experience google has started to derank anti-establishment viewpoints on their search results, idk if it's just me).

In my opinion, the best way for the health industry to make profit is to make sure their drugs/medicine succeed in their intended effect, but introduce a side effect which keeps them going back to treat the side effect, then medicate their side effect/introduce another side effect which will keep them going back again; rinse and repeat.
Well I'm just showing you how the establishment lies about the efficacy of vaccines by claiming that it cured polio. It's part of their myth.

Yes of course everything has some benefits, otherwise it wouldn't sell. But the vaccine mandate is required by law and based on a lot of lies. It's not something people ask for. It's something the government and establishment ram down people's throats.

Again, you are lucky that the flu vaccine didn't damage you. But that doesn't mean it hasn't damaged others. Remember you can only speak for yourself. I had the flu shot before and got sick from it. Felt awful for a while from it. But why is it necessary? The flu is harmless. Why take a risk that's not even necessary? That's illogical. You can avoid the flu by taking certain supplements like Echinacea or using hydrogen peroxide like I do. Since I drank hydrogen peroxide, I've never been sick once. It also prevents my headaches from occurring, which they did frequently before I started it.

Of course Google and the mainstream media are gonna always side with the establishment. Even a well proven and well documented conspiracy that is universally agreed upon, such as the JFK assassination conspiracy, is denied by the mainstream media. In fact, every government lie, even those that are super obvious and easy to see, are supported by the mainstream media, unanimously. That cannot be a coincidence. A free press would never unanimously defend an obvious government lie that everyone knows is a lie.

Also the establishment makes extreme claims. For example they claim that no natural remedy has ever cured anyone of cancer. Never. Not even once. That's a very extreme claim to claim that not one person ever got cured from cancer from natural remedies, and that only chemotherapy can cure cancer. Common sense should tell you that this is an extraordinary claim. Plus it's easy to disprove because there are many well documented cases of people who got cured from cancer from natural cures, including celebrities like Suzanne Sommers. In fact the Gerson Institute has tons of cases on file which anyone can go to their office and verify for themselves. Yet in spite of all this, the mainstream media agrees with the establishment claim and so does the government. They are all unanimous on this. What are the odds of everyone agreeing on such an extreme claim? It can only mean that they are all CONTROLLED.

In the case of autism and vaccines, there are studies linking them but they aren't authorized by big pharma so they aren't considered valid. The ones authorized by big pharma used fraud and faked data sliced and diced to get a certain result, to try to prove no link. So they do have studies but they are manipulated and not honest ones. Even the CDC is involved in the conspiracy. See the videos I posted above, including the Vaxxed documentary.

Also, there are thousands of cases where a baby got autism almost overnight right after getting a vaccine. This even happened to the famous actor Robert De Niro, whose son got autism right after a vaccination. So if something happens right after, thousands of times, that's very strong evidence of direct correlation. Even other celebrities like RFK Jr and Jenny McCarthy have seen or experienced this too.

Also, check out the doctor quotes I'm gonna post for you in the next post.

If you want alternative views on health issues, try these sites instead:

http://www.naturalnews.com
http://www.mercola.com

Now these alternative health sites contain a lot of misleading info and false information too. No source is perfect. But they also contain a lot of truths that establishments sites won't tell you as well. So you gotta study the view from both sides, not just one, and make up your mind after hearing both sides. You gotta separate the wheat from the chaff and dig to find the truth. Just remember to follow the evidence and data and use common sense. Usually where there's smoke, there's fire. Also asks "Who benefits?"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Winston » January 22nd, 2018, 9:23 pm

Quotes from doctors speaking out about vaccines and exposing the truth about them.

https://jamesperloff.com/2017/04/05/vac ... n-visuals/

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2639
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by MrMan » January 23rd, 2018, 3:18 am

I haven't got time now to watch all the videos. I wonder about MD's training in statistics and research methods. I think some lines of medical research rely on case studies and measuring changes from the baseline, though there are studies with large numbers.

The next to the last doctor in the previous post talks about her patients versus others. How many patients does she have? I could know 100 people and none of them have autism. That doesn't necessarily reflect the population. The last doctor there acts like vaccines are the only variable that has changed in 40 years? Can't we think of others, like the introduction of GMOs into our foods? It's hard to escape unless you shop at Whole Paycheck or some kind of organic farmer's market to get all your food, or grow it yourself. What about hormones in the milk, or traces vaccines they give cattle? What the regular use of cellular phones? What about children playing video games at very young ages? There are a lot of variables. I suspect a lot of doctors either aren't strongly trained in research methodology, or they learn so much other stuff in med school and the stats and research methods didn't really sink in.

That being said, they may have a real case for vaccines that I don't know about.

snede
Freshman Poster
Posts: 169
Joined: December 20th, 2016, 6:57 pm

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by snede » January 23rd, 2018, 4:42 am

MrMan wrote:
January 23rd, 2018, 3:18 am
I haven't got time now to watch all the videos. I wonder about MD's training in statistics and research methods. I think some lines of medical research rely on case studies and measuring changes from the baseline, though there are studies with large numbers.

The next to the last doctor in the previous post talks about her patients versus others. How many patients does she have? I could know 100 people and none of them have autism. That doesn't necessarily reflect the population. The last doctor there acts like vaccines are the only variable that has changed in 40 years? Can't we think of others, like the introduction of GMOs into our foods? It's hard to escape unless you shop at Whole Paycheck or some kind of organic farmer's market to get all your food, or grow it yourself. What about hormones in the milk, or traces vaccines they give cattle? What the regular use of cellular phones? What about children playing video games at very young ages? There are a lot of variables. I suspect a lot of doctors either aren't strongly trained in research methodology, or they learn so much other stuff in med school and the stats and research methods didn't really sink in.

That being said, they may have a real case for vaccines that I don't know about.
How would you know that none of the people you know have autism? Many of us have developed compensating mechanisms so that we are completely indistinguishable from the neurotypical in ordinary social situations.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4768
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Moretorque » February 7th, 2018, 5:39 am

I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THE ILLUMINATI have declared war on the children, they want the kids which are the adults to be to be real dumb and what they are doing to the education system proves this as well......

I have a copy of Vaxxed.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster
Posts: 252
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 12:20 am
Location: USA

Re:

Post by Mr Natural » February 7th, 2018, 7:28 am

Winston wrote:
March 6th, 2011, 5:53 pm
if vaccines carry risks and side effects, and possibly death, as you say, then why do doctors keep lying and telling everyone that vaccines are completely safe?
Winston, I don't have the time or inclination to sift through 120 posts and dozens of videos here. What's the answer? If they really are dangerous then why do they keep getting pushed? Is it money? Or the new world order trying to reduce the population or what? Why would doctors all over keep lying about this? What's the answer?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Food”