Do microwave ovens damage your health and food?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Microwaving food turns it into non-organic sludge.

1970. Thin Americans, few microwaves. Then they were called and advertised as Radar Ranges. Don't watch the food cook!

2010. Obese Americans, all food heated in a microwave.

I see someone put my food in a microwave oven in Asia, and I leave the restaurant. Freshly cooked food only.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do microwave ovens damage your health and food?

Post by Winston »

Is this true about microwave ovens?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mg2GK3ClbM[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Microwave fries your cells ....DO NOT EAT ANY FOOD FROM MICROWAVE...My friend suffered a lot in Australia before he stopped and now feels better.

Anything that is "American" Western" STAY AWAY
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I used them a bit in the past, but quit altogether many years ago. If you have a microwave, stop using it for a while, and look for other ways of heating or defrosting your food. You'll soon find you don't need one, so just get rid of it. Just another piece of technology that is not needed. Who knows if they are safe or not, (I suspect not) but the food from them just tastes and feels strange. One thing that a lot of people don't know is fast food places like McDonald's heat most food in microwaves. They fry the burgers first but then just "nuke" them when ordered. Another reason to quit going to fast food restaurants.

Clothes driers are another piece of tech I don't need. They burn your clothes slowly and shrink them. I've had clothes for years that still look and feel new. Why? I've never put them in the drier. I hang them clean and wet at night, and by the next morning, they are usually dry. Saved me money too, since don't need to use coins in the drier, and my clothes last way longer and look much newer, so I don't need to buy new clothes.

I do all my laundry by hand in the Philippines, and have for the last 3 years. A tip for drying colored clothes in the Philippines: hang them up to dry outside, but turn them inside out. The outside part of the clothes people see won't get nearly as bleached by the sun.

In Canada, I use the machine to wash, but hang everything up to dry.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do any of you eat microwave popcorn? I notice that when I eat a bag of microwave popcorn, I feel a little sick afterward, as if I've been inundated by toxic radiation. It's kind of weird. Why is that? Even when I eat lots of popcorn at the movie theater, which is popped in those big glass containers, I don't feel that way. The movie theater popcorn just makes me feel sick from ingesting so much butter. Especially the one in the US. But I don't feel poisoned from radiation. The microwave popcorn gives me a weird feeling. Yet the US government claims microwaves are safe. Why is that?

I've also noticed what someone said earlier, that when you heat up bread in a microwave, it gets cold fast and then becomes hard. I noticed this with Chinese mantous. It's weird and unnatural.

But of course, people like Momopi believe everything the government tells them, so they are not freethinkers because they believe that authority=truth. Momopi has never denied this, because his mentality is Asian and Asians believe that the establishment tells the truth and is the most credible. He's never denied this or gave any evidence to the contrary. In fact, you can see Momopi's post earlier in this thread and see that he agrees with the US government that microwaves are harmless, simply because the establishment says so.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:Do any of you eat microwave popcorn? I notice that when I eat a bag of microwave popcorn, I feel a little sick afterward, as if I've been inundated by toxic radiation. It's kind of weird. Why is that? Even when I eat lots of popcorn at the movie theater, which is popped in those big glass containers, I don't feel that way. The movie theater popcorn just makes me feel sick from ingesting so much butter. Especially the one in the US. But I don't feel poisoned from radiation. The microwave popcorn gives me a weird feeling. Yet the US government claims microwaves are safe. Why is that?
Winston!

Microwave popcorn very bad for you!

Chemicals in lining of bag very bad! Vaporize in microwave and migrate in popcorn. Stay in your body for years, cause cancer. No good!

From now on, no more microwave popcorn! Only fruits and vegetables! And get lots of exercise too.

From,
Daddy Wu
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Do any of you eat microwave popcorn? I notice that when I eat a bag of microwave popcorn, I feel a little sick afterward, as if I've been inundated by toxic radiation. It's kind of weird. Why is that? Even when I eat lots of popcorn at the movie theater, which is popped in those big glass containers, I don't feel that way. The movie theater popcorn just makes me feel sick from ingesting so much butter. Especially the one in the US. But I don't feel poisoned from radiation. The microwave popcorn gives me a weird feeling. Yet the US government claims microwaves are safe. Why is that?

I've also noticed what someone said earlier, that when you heat up bread in a microwave, it gets cold fast and then becomes hard. I noticed this with Chinese mantous. It's weird and unnatural.

But of course, people like Momopi believe everything the government tells them, so they are not freethinkers because they believe that authority=truth. Momopi has never denied this, because his mentality is Asian and Asians believe that the establishment tells the truth and is the most credible. He's never denied this or gave any evidence to the contrary. In fact, you can see Momopi's post earlier in this thread and see that he agrees with the US government that microwaves are harmless, simply because the establishment says so.
Microwave popcorn gives off a toxic, lung-damaging gas when cooked

http://www.naturalnews.com/056146_micro ... cetyl.html

NaturalNews) You might be reassured to learn that the buttery flavor in microwave popcorn typically comes from a chemical actually found in butter, but you shouldn't be. This chemical, called diacetyl, is so toxic that it commonly destroys the lungs of workers in microwave popcorn factories, afflicting them with the crippling and irreversible disease known as bronchiolitis obliterans.

Bronchiolitis obliterans is so rare outside of this context that it has become more commonly known as "popcorn lung," after the primary cause of the disease.

Regulators and health professionals have known of this risk for decades but always assumed that it would only affect people breathing in especially high concentrations in factory settings. Then, in 2007, a man who regularly ate two bags of microwave popcorn every day was diagnosed with popcorn lung, proving that diacetyl enters the air and lungs when microwave popcorn is cooked.

Anxious to reassure consumers, most microwave popcorn companies phased out diacetyl -- only to replace it with chemicals that have the exact same effects.

Years ago Russia researched the biological effects of microwave ovens... then banned them

http://www.naturalnews.com/055071_micro ... ussia.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/030651_micro ... ancer.html

Why cooking with a microwave destroys cancer-fighting nutrients in food and promotes nutritional deficiencies
http://www.naturalnews.com/039404_micro ... ients.html
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Daddy Wu wrote:Winston!

From now on, no more microwave popcorn! Only fruits and vegetables! And get lots of exercise too.

From,
Daddy Wu
That's actually very good advice, I hope Winston listens to it. He does need more fruits and vegetables and if he started exercising that would help too.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »