Should I get my mercury dental amalgam fillings removed?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should I get my mercury dental fillings removed?

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote: The amount of mercury released by the fillings in a week is about a fifth of what is contained in a single serving of fish. If you're looking to avoid mercury, you're far better off switching to chicken than swapping out your fillings. In fact, mite mercury is released in the removal process than an entire lifetime of leaving the filling in place. Your body can handle a small mercury burden on a daily basis, but the massive quantities you will receive during the extraction process will far exceed your body's ability to cope with mercury, as you'll be getting more than a lifetime's exposure all at once. Removing multiple fillings in the same sitting poses an even greater risk to your health. Basically, leave them in place if you want to be safe, and avoid other mercury sources to decrease your daily mercury burden.
@HouseMD and @momopi: Both of you have told me before that:

1) Mercury fillings in your teeth only release a tiny amount of mercury each day, far below the safety level.
2) Mercury fillings are ok for general people except for a tiny few who are allergic to mercury.

How do you know this? Who told you? How much research have you done on this? None? Aren't you just taking whatever the ADA (American Dental Association) tells you? If so did you consider that they are covering their ass because if they admitted that mercury fillings had harmful health effects, they'd be swamped with millions of lawsuits?

The thing is, I watched all the documentaries I posted above - the one by CBS 60 Minutes, the one by BBC and the one called "Quicksilver". They were very informative and they all said unequivocably that those two assumptions above that you hold are FALSE! And a LIE by the ADA. Please watch them and you will understand why. Scientists, chemists, metallurgists and experts in metal poisoning DO NOT agree with those two assumptions spouted by the ADA. You should listen to them and understand why. They explained that in reality, there is no such thing as a safe level of mercury. Even the tiniest level can be toxic and cause brain damage over time, which has been proven in X-Rays, which you can see in the documentaries above. And the CBS 60 Minutes documentary featured many women who developed serious illnesses immediately after having mercury fillings installed in their teeth. And once the mercury fillings were removed, their ailment quickly subsided. That CANNOT BE COINCIDENCE. I believe my mom has some neurological damage from mercury fillings too.

So how do you explain all that? How were those women cured, if what HouseMD says above is true? Are you both truth seekers? If so are you wiling to change your mind if the evidence warrants it? Or is your mind made up and your beliefs fixed on this because you're too lazy to think or research?

HouseMD are you asian or white? Usually only asians believe everything the government says, especially spotty organizations like the ADA. White people are better at thinking independently. Asians seem hardwired to assume that whatever organization has authority in power, must also be an authority in truth too, and hence are always right. It's a false assumption of course. But the asian mind is hardwired to think that way, just like ants are hardwired to obey the queen ant and bees are hardwired to obey the queen bee. A few asians though, like me, zboy1, falcon, ethan_sg, and bao3niang are able to overcome this asian hardwiring, but clearly, momopi is not. Everything in his posts indicates that. I wish you guys would learn to use your head more for critical thinking, not just memorizing whatever you hear from organizations that lie.

Anyway, please watch the three documentaries I mentioned above. And let me know if you changed your mind about the safety or mercury fillings. But please spend time doing RESEARCH and not just taking whatever the ADA says on faith. Comprende?

My dentist in Taiwan also told me and my mom the same thing, the two false assumptions above, and I am planning to write a letter to him to explain all the above and get him to watch the three documentaries too, two of which are from the mainstream media even, when it was a little more free to expose scams and hazards back in the 90's, unlike nowadays where they are totally controlled and are now uniform in opinion, just like in China. It's not right for the dentist to be giving my mom false info with false assumptions. My mom has some brain damage I believe, from mercury fillings. She moves too slowly and seems unaware a lot, and doesn't even look both ways when crossing the street. So this is serious business and I cannot afford to take the dentist's wrong info and false assumptions, especially when health and neurological damage may be at stake. Understand?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
June 3rd, 2015, 4:08 pm
You do realize that we make more money by removing the fillings and placing new ones, right? There's entire rackets of "holistic" dentists that promise to remove your amalgam fillings in way that minimizes mercury exposure during the procedure (which they, themselves, will till you exceeds the lifetime exposure you'd get from a filling in a single dose). This mercury minimizing technique will of course come at an added cost, usually in the hundreds of dollars per tooth.

I always find it amusing how people insist only the mainstream physicians are after your money, when the "holistic" ones are also only willing to help you for a fee, and one that often exceeds that of mainstream medical treatment.

As to the ridiculous comment about a human's consciousness being different than a fish, you totally missed the point- I was stating that when you eat a fish that is high in the food chain, it contains more mercury than you are exposed to by a filling in a five week period. So, basically, if you were to consume 11 servings of tuna in a year, you would be exposed to more mercury than you would by a filling. If you're concerned about mercury, you are best to avoid its most potent reservoirs, among them large fish. Fish that are lower in the food chain, such as sardines, anchovies, and river species, such as wild salmon, tend to be far, far lower in mercury content.

Personally, I wouldn't get a mercury filling if it were a new filling- why do so when you have an alternative- but for a filling that is already in place, you're best off leaving it for the reasons I've stated above.
Yes of course holistic dentists make money too. But the reason probably why mainstream dentists don't suggest removing mercury fillings is because they would be admitting that they are unsafe and that they've been wrong all this time. That would open themselves up to lawsuits. Plus the ADA has forbidden dentists from claiming that mercury fillings are toxic and harmful, so dentists have to abide by their rules, or the ADA could revoke their license. Also, dentists already make enough money. They don't need extra money from suggesting the removal of mercury fillings. Furthermore, the dentist who does this operation also exposes himself to the mercury vapors too. Haven't you heard that dentists have a high suicide rate and brain damage rate, probably because they too ingest a lot of mercury vapors when putting in mercury fillings? I heard about that. Is it true?

Well I don't eat fish because I'm vegetarian. So fish isn't an issue for me. However after I got my mercury fillings when I was 9 or 10, I noticed that soon afterwards I could no longer sprint on the field like I could before. And my toe nails started looking crooked and deformed. I have no idea if it's from the mercury though, but it could be.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devil Dog wrote:
June 6th, 2015, 9:31 am
“You know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? - Medicine.”

― Tim Minchin
That would be true in an ideal world of truth seekers and no control from corporations. But in this world it isn't true. Because big pharma and FDA controls what is called "medicine", not us and not objective truth seekers. Today the FDA's official claim is that there is no such thing as a natural cure and that only prescription drugs can cure. In other words, natural cures don't exist. You buy that? You believe that?

Back in the 1800's, before the Rockefellers took over corporate medicine and banned all medicine that was not allopathic, doctors gave out herbal medicine, aka "naturopathic medicine". It worked fine. Even the American Indians used herbal, plant medicine and naturopathic medicine for centuries, and it worked fine for them. It was considered "medicine" back then. But not today since the FDA won't allow it.

There are many documentaries exposing the FDA's frauds, lies, crimes, suppression and cover ups that you can see on YouTube. It's a purely evil organization now. Did you know that the director of the FDA owns stocks in Merck, the company that manufactures vaccines that cause autism and contain mercury? Isn't that corrupt and a double standard? Isn't that supposed to be illegal? Yet in America, it's allowed. What does that tell you?

Again, logic and critical thinking debunk your statement. Your fallacy is in assuming that the FDA is an objectively truth seeker free of corruption and lies and is always honest and clean. Totally false assumption. Nothing could be further from the truth.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston, since you are concerned with dental fillings, when are you going to get tested for heavy metals?

I told you to get tested in 2010 and 2012 in this same thread. Why are you watching documentaries instead of getting tested?

If you suspect that you have STD, wouldn’t you get tested to verify exactly what you have (or not) before treatment?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 9:56 am
Winston, since you are concerned with dental fillings, when are you going to get tested for heavy metals?

I told you to get tested in 2010 and 2012 in this same thread. Why are you watching documentaries instead of getting tested?

If you suspect that you have STD, wouldn’t you get tested to verify exactly what you have (or not) before treatment?
I watched documentaries to do research to decide whether I should get them removed or not. My dentist was reluctant to do so and advised against it. So I told him I'd do more research and decide later. Remember? After seeing all the damning information and evidence, I'm convinced they should be removed and replaced. Why do you think documentaries are a waste of time? If they are good and informative and factual, then they are useful and informative. Comprende?

Do you even know this new documentary exists?

http://www.evidence-of-harm.com

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston, why are you still watching documentaries after 8 years when you could have gotten test results in a week?

I have no dental fillings, my teeth are zirconium crowns (didn't want to deal with braces/retainer & whitening). You’re the one with concerns about having 5 dental fillings. It’s your responsibility to take timely remediation steps including heavy metal testing and filling removal/replacement as needed or desired.

You're the customer -- it's your teeth, not your dentist's teeth. When I had a frontal crown replaced earlier this year, I made it clear to my dentist that I expected good color matching with existing crowns under different lighting conditions. It took my dentist 6 attempts over 5 months, including trips to the lab in Cerritos for custom color matching to get acceptable results.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 1:01 am
Winston, why are you still watching documentaries after 8 years when you could have gotten test results in a week?

I have no dental fillings, my teeth are zirconium crowns (didn't want to deal with braces/retainer & whitening). You’re the one with concerns about having 5 dental fillings. It’s your responsibility to take timely remediation steps including heavy metal testing and filling removal/replacement as needed or desired.

You're the customer -- it's your teeth, not your dentist's teeth. When I had a frontal crown replaced earlier this year, I made it clear to my dentist that I expected good color matching with existing crowns under different lighting conditions. It took my dentist 6 attempts over 5 months, including trips to the lab in Cerritos for custom color matching to get acceptable results.
But momopi. You don't understand. Even if I am not sensitive to mercury after testing for mercury sensitivity, that doesn't change anything. Mercury is still toxic. Ask a chemist. And no level of it is really safe. The thing is, mercury is known to get into your brain and cause neurological damage, which might explain some of my OCD problems and oversensitivity problems to sounds and interruptions and other issues. Perhaps removing the silver fillings would alleviate them? There are testimonials of people who alleviated their illnesses by removing their silver fillings. You can see them in the documentaries above. They seem like good honest people with no reason to lie. So even if a test showed that I'm not allergic to mercury, that doesn't change that the mercury is still toxic and has a toxic vibe too (we are all made of energy) and could damage my brain and aura too. So the problem goes deeper than you think.

Why do you Asians always think that organizations like the American Dental Association is god and always tells the truth and is always right? No human organization is infallible or an authority on truth. Truth is determined by evidence, honest evidence without agenda, NOT authority. Why don't Asians understand that momopi? Why do Asians always blindly believe everything authority says and that authority is always right, even when it's not? What about you? Are you like that too or do you know better? Isn't it illogical to believe that truth is determined by authority or a government agency or medical institution, regardless of the evidence?

How come only white people know that authority lies but asians do not? Asians are supposed to be smart, but they never think outside the box, so that's not smart in my book. I don't know why more people are afraid to point this out. Asians clearly have a hive mind, like a flock of birds or an ant colony. Any freethinking person can see that. Even you can. Do you follow your Asian DNA and conform and believe whatever authority and governing bodies tell you? Or do you override that with freethinking and critical thinking?

You're not stupid momopi. You know what I mean right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw momopi. Even this nice white woman i know sees what i mean about asians blinding believing authority. We are right right? Lol

[6/8, 10:52 PM] Winston Wu: Btw I heard mercury damages the brain. So could my mercury fillings in teeth have caused my mental problems and issues and oversensitivity and OCD etc? People who are into conspiracies and alternative health say you should remove silver fillings and replace with white composite fillings.

What do u think? Also do u have silver fillings too or none? What type of fillings do you have?

[6/8, 10:55 PM] Erin: Hi. Yes there is talk about the fillings. People remove and get amalgam. White fillings

[6/8, 11:01 PM] Winston Wu: The dentists here in Taiwan are stupid. They think the american dental association is the authority and would never lie. Lol. So naive. Americans learned in 1960s that governments lie. Why haven't Asians caught up? Lol

[6/8, 11:01 PM] Erin: Asians still under mind control.

[6/8, 11:01 PM] Winston Wu: They also like to conform and have a hive mind. Like a flock of birds or ant colony. Lol

[6/8, 11:01 PM] Winston Wu: Aren't i so atypical of asians. Lol

[6/8, 11:02 PM] Winston Wu: You can see it in the filipinos there too. They have a group mind and never think for themselves.

[6/8, 11:02 PM] Winston Wu: The american dental association would never lie right. Lol

[6/8, 11:03 PM] Winston Wu: The ADA is god right lol.

[6/8, 11:03 PM] Erin: You are certainly unique.

[6/8, 11:03 PM] Erin: American medical all of it is mafia.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great site and movement against mercury fillings/dental amalgams.

http://www.toxicteeth.org/

FDA Deception:
http://www.toxicteeth.org/FDAmeasurablymisleading.aspx

PDF: MEASURABLY Misleading - Evidence the FDA and Dental Industry are Deliberately Deceiving
American Families about Mercury Dental Fillings and Why That Now Has International Consequences
http://www.toxicteeth.org/measurablymisleading.aspx

Find a mercury free dentist:
http://www.toxicteeth.org/dentistsDoctorsProducts.aspx

Health risks of mercury fillings:
http://www.toxicteeth.org/mercuryFillin ... risks.aspx

Looks like @HouseMD and @momopi were wrong that government agencies like FDA and ADA never lie and are never corrupt and never cover up anything. That's what happens to Asian automatons who never think for themselves.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:Re: Should I get my mercury dental fillings removed?

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
July 17th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Winston wrote: I think I got my mercury fillings when I was 9 or 10 but I don't remember for sure. Since mercury is highly toxic, could it be responsible for these weird changes to my body? What do you think?
If I got them removed and did some kind of detox, would that help my mind and health? Would I stop feeling tired and sluggish all the time?
A small percentage of the population is subject to real mercury hypersensitivity from dental amalgams. I'd suggest getting the MELISA test (Memory Lymphocyte Immuno Stimulation Assay) to verfiy before jumping the gun. Dental amalgams use a number of heavy metals, so it's possible to be allergic to any one of them. There are all kinds of allergies, my god-daugher is allergic to dog hair that caused serious asthma problems. There are people who are allergic to bee stings that can cause deadly anaphylactic reactions.

While mercury hypersensitivity is real, I'm inclined to think that the majority of the mercury poisoning claims are complete bunk. For example, claims that after the dental amalgams were removed, serious health issues were "cured" overnight.

The process of removing the dental amalgams will increase the mercury levels temporarily. So if the person is actually suffering from mercury hypersensitivity, the idea of an overnight cure is about as real as UFO abductions involving intrusive but erotic body probes.

If you wish to improve your mind and health, sign up with your local gym and go swimming every day. Daily exercise does wonders to improve and maintain your health.
Even if that was true Momopi, you forget something: Mercury is a toxic metal. If you don't believe me, ask a chemist or an expert in metallurgy. Remember dentists are not experts in metallurgy. Chemists are. So don't be deceived. This means there is NO SAFE LEVEL of mercury, even if it's a low level. Whether one is allergic or sensitive to mercury doesn't change this fact. You keep forgetting this. Are you brainwashed by the ADA still? Did you ever consider that they are wrong?

Yes mercury has been known to cause neurological damage. Those exposing this are winning too. See here:

http://www.toxicteeth.org/

Please read this PDF: MEASURABLY Misleading - Evidence the FDA and Dental Industry are Deliberately Deceiving
American Families about Mercury Dental Fillings and Why That Now Has International Consequences

Please examine both sides before making your conclusion. Don't just believe everything the government says. Americans figured out that governments do LIE since the 1960's, why are you Asians so far behind still? Are you brainwashed by the ADA still? Did you ever consider that they are wrong?

Btw, when I was 10 or 11 and got mercury fillings, I noticed that I could no longer spring across the grass field like I used to, and my toe nails started to bend and deform. I don't know if they were related, and I can't prove it, but then again, you can't disprove it either. So who knows? Don't assume things momopi.

Btw, if you think all alien abductions are not real, then you never studied the work of Budd Hopkins or Dr. John Mack (Harvard trained psychiatrist). They were skeptics too, but after interviewing hundreds of cases, they changed their mind and believed the phenomenon was legit. If studied their research, you'd be forced to come to the same conclusion too.

There are also well documented abduction cases like Travis Walton from 1975 that have NEVER been debunked and are very well attested to. 6 of Travis' friends who saw him get taken up into a UFO, took a lie detector test, because they had nothing to hide and knew they were telling the truth, and guess what? All 6 of them passed the lie detector test multiple times. The odds of that happening if they were lying are one in a million, according to FBI experts. They were not drunk or on drugs either. So how can you explain that? No one can. UFO debunkers have tried to debunk it since 1975 and failed miserably.

See this new documentary about the Travis Walton case. If you watch it, I guarantee you will believe in the abduction phenomenon, because the documentary interviews many witnesses from Snowflake, AZ who were there in 1975, including the sheriff and investigators, and the viewer can only conclude at the end that it was a genuine case.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4762684/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

I don't mean to go off topic, but I just felt that I had to educate you on that topic too since you obviously are badly misinformed about it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pete98146 wrote:
January 17th, 2013, 9:47 am
Winston wrote:I just went to the dentist yesterday. The facilities there were state of the art and modern. The dentist said that if I wanted to get my mercury fillings replaced with white porcelain, my health insurance would cover it. I would only have to pay a $5 copay. However, she recommended against it, saying that white porcelain fillings don't last as long as mercury fillings. Mercury fillings last a lifetime, while white porcelain fillings may only last a few years.

She also said that the evidence isn't that conclusive that mercury fillings are dangerous. In response, I presented a lot of arguments that were posted earlier in this thread, and explained to her why the Dental Association has a vested interest in denying it, due to the millions of lawsuits that would be filed against dentists if they ever came out and admitted publicly that mercury fillings were toxic to one's health. Also, the fact that dentists no longer use mercury fillings speaks volumes. She had no idea what to say.

What do you think? Should I get them replaced?

My dental X-Ray showed that I have 5 mercury fillings. I thought I only had two though, because I can only see the two in my bottom teeth but have no way of seeing the three in my upper teeth. Gee. 5 fillings is a lot.

What I don't get though, is how mercury can be toxic when removed from one's teeth, but is perfectly safe when inside your teeth. Doesn't that defy basic logic?
I would Winston. Hey I had most of mine replaced approx 15 years ago and the porcelain replacements are still going strong. They'll definitely last more than a few years!!!!
Yeah I noticed that. I don't know why she lied. I looked on Google and the dental websites said white composite fillings should last a lot longer than that. Also the websites also say that silver fillings, or dental amalgams, should last about 10 to 15 years on average. Yet I've had mine since the early or mid 1980's, and they still are in good condition. How can they be way off like that? Odd.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Draft of letter to give to Taiwan dentist:

Dear Taiwan Dentist,

Last time I visited your clinic, you told me that silver mercury fillings were safe because the American Dental Association said so, and you were confident they were correct. So you suggested that I don't get my mercury fillings replaced with white composite fillings. But I'm sure you never researched the other side. You just took the ADA's (American Dental Association) word for it, and assumed that authority institutions and agencies are always honest and never lie and are the best source of truth. This is an obvious logic fallacy and flaw and a form of mind control. Of course the establishment wants you to blindly trust it and not think for yourself or examine contrary evidence. They condition you to do so, so you can be controlled easily to serve the agenda of the medical mafia industry - which is to keep people sick so they will need more drugs and healthcare services.

But the reality is that truth is NOT determined by authority but is instead determined by evidence, reason and experience. Authority institutions can lie and be wrong, or be corrupt with a hidden agenda, have biases and self-interest and play politics, or be controlled by a medical mafia cartel and monopoly. History, both past and present, is filled with countless examples of corruption. You gotta "follow the money trail" to be a good detective and find out whose self-interest and agenda is being followed. Official institutions are not objective and neutral and do NOT only care about doing good and protecting people, as you've been brainwashed to believe. They are not infallible as you Asians assume due to your conformist nature and genetics. So I doubt you have looked at both sides of the issue, and only assumed that authority = truth.

Furthermore, you need to understand that dentists are NOT experts in mercury or heavy metals poisoning, they are only experts on teeth. To learn about mercury poisoning, you should ask a toxicologist, not a dentist. Toxicologists will tell you there is no such thing as a safe level of mercury even if it's low and even if you are not allergic to it. And the ADA has now admitted that some mercury vapor does leak out from amalgam fillings everyday as you chew food or drink hot beverages. So if the ADA says these microscopic amounts of mercury are safe, they are wrong and lying. Remember a toxicologist knows a lot more about heavy metals than a dentist or dental association does. Dentists are only experts on teeth, not on toxic metals or mercury poisoning. See what the National Institute of Health Library says below about there being no safe level of mercury:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3096006/
Mercury is a highly toxic element; there is no known safe level of exposure. Ideally, neither children nor adults should have any mercury in their bodies because it provides no physiological benefit.
Therefore, I would like to show you some links to documentaries, websites and organizations in the attached Appendix that will prove to you how and why mercury fillings are toxic and cause neurological damage to the brain. And how many people have had their illnesses alleviated or cured after having their mercury fillings removed. They have given their testimonials and seem like good honest people with no reason to lie. You should consider both sides of an issue, not only one side just because it is endorsed by an establishment institution. That's the only way to have a balanced view of an issue, not by blindly trusting authority, government agencies and official institutes.

I hope you will see these links and documentaries and get educated. Of course the ADA doesn't want to officially admit the truth that mercury is toxic and can damage your health and brain. If it did, then millions of people would file lawsuits against their dentists and sue the ADA too, for lying about its safety for many years. So they have an obvious self-interest in covering up the truth.

The thing is, Americans have known since the 1960's that government lies a lot. They were lied to many times that decade, about the Kennedy Assassination, the Vietnam War, the assassination of RFK, MLK, etc. Yet nearly all Asians today still think the government never lies and is a caring parent who always tells the truth. They are way behind on the curve since Americans figured all that was false long ago in the 1960's. I don't understand why Asians don't catch up. They are still total conformists and group minded by nature. They never think outside the box or for themselves. The few freethinking Asians I've met (myself included) are only from western countries, and even there are still rare. But in Asia and Taiwan, it's virtually impossible to find any freethinking Asians who can think outside the box and think for themselves. No offense, but these are my honest observations and just because they are offensive or negative does not make them wrong. Truth is not always politically correct as you're been brainwashed to believe.

Hope you consider all this. Thanks for your attention. Don’t forget to look up the links, studies and documentaries below.

Sincerely,
Winston

Appendix:

Links to documentaries, websites and organizations
about the health hazards of mercury dental amalgam fillings

Note: After following the links below, you will understand why the ADA is wrong and is lying to you about the safety of amalgam dental fillings.

60 Minutes on Mercury Fillings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij-51ZZpyF8

BBC report on hazards of mercury fillings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MytAMiKiRc

Documentary: Evidence of Harm - The Hazards of Dental Mercury Amalgam Fillings (MUST SEE!)
https://www.evidence-of-harm.com
Now FREE to watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwCGoL7kmSk

Mercury fillings ARE dangerous say regulators - but British health bosses still refuse to take action
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... ction.html

Mercury Fillings Shattered! FDA, ADA Conspiracy to Poison Children with Toxic Mercury Fillings Exposed in Groundbreaking Lawsuit
https://www.naturalnews.com/023367.html

Campaign to end mercury fillings
http://www.toxicteeth.org

PDF: MEASURABLY Misleading - Evidence the FDA and Dental Industry are Deliberately Deceiving American Families about Mercury Dental Fillings and Why That Now Has International Consequences

Health risks of mercury fillings:
http://www.toxicteeth.org/mercuryFillin ... risks.aspx

The IAOMT "International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology" website has lots of info and research papers with peer reviewed studies, about the toxicity and health hazards of mercury amalgam fillings. See the links below.

https://iaomt.org/resources/dental-mercury-facts/

https://iaomt.org/resources/dental-merc ... an-health/

https://iaomt.org/resources/dental-merc ... l-amalgam/

Myths vs. Facts about the safety of mercury dental amalgams

https://iaomt.org/resources/dental-merc ... yth-truth/

https://files.iaomt.org/wp-content/uplo ... ercury.pdf

PDF Research Papers on Dental Amalgam Mercury Fillings

FACT SHEET ON HUMAN HEALTH RISKS FROM DENTAL AMALGAM MERCURY FILLINGS
Prepared by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
(IAOMT, www.iaomt.org)

https://files.iaomt.org/wp-content/uplo ... Health.pdf

International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
Position Paper against Dental Mercury Amalgam Fillings for Medical and Dental Practitioners, Dental Students, Dental Patients, and Policy Makers

https://files.iaomt.org/wp-content/uplo ... m-Full.pdf

FDA Hearings on Mercury Dental Amalgam Safety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZviAmoDwZLg

Published studies from the National Institute of Health Library, a government medical database, about the hazards of mercury dental amalgam fillings.

"Evidence supporting a link between dental amalgams and chronic illness, fatigue, depression, anxiety, and suicide"
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25617876/

"Psychometric evidence that mercury from silver dental fillings may be an etiological factor in depression, excessive anger, and anxiety"
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8153237/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Below is a letter I'm going to print out and give to a dentist in Taiwan, who told me adamantly before that silver mercury dental fillings (aka dental amalgams) were safe according to the ADA, so they did not need to be replaced. If you know any dentists, in Taiwan or otherwise, who say the same thing, feel free to forward this letter to them too, or print it out and give it to them if you like. Hope they will find it informative and enlightening.

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2020/06/ ... ealth.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It looks like the whole Evidence of Harm documentary is free now at their website. See below. This is definitely a must see if you or your loved ones have mercury dental fillings. Its very informative and features experts from both sides, as well as real life people who have been harmed and affected by the mercury dental amalgams. Very powerful film. Please share it with anyone you know who has mercury dental fillings.

https://www.evidence-of-harm.com

Evidence of Harm - The Hazards of Dental Mercury Amalgam Fillings

Evidence of Harm chronicles the lives of three ordinary Americans who become reluctant health advocates after suffering from the devastating effects of hazardous mercury vapors and mercury contaminated particulate matter released during routine dental procedures. The film presents a haunting portrait of a dental industry all too willing to turn a blind eye to science while placing profits and politics ahead of the 120 million Americans currently implanted with toxic mercury amalgam dental fillings.

Direct YouTube link: