Do any of you see glowing lights/flashes with eyes closed?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Do any of you see glowing lights/flashes with eyes closed?

Post by Winston »

Is anyone else seeing glowing lights, flashes and streaks with their eyes closed? Sometimes it appears as a moving mist too.

I looked it up and it's called Entoptic Phenomena. These videos show what it looks like:

Anyone else seeing them? What are they? Something neurological? Or interdimensional?

Are all hallucinations something we are seeing on other "frequencies of reality" as David Icke calls them?

I also read that when you are sleep deprived you hallucinate more. Why is that? Cause it breaks down your barriers of reality and perception?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

It's the Illuminati sending mind control waves to your brain.

Only a select few are intelligent enough and think far enough outside the boundaries of normal society to sense this.