Cancer Cures suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and US government

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Why The Medical Industry Won't Allow Cancer to Be Cured

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Interesting.

What you need to know about Cancer the Great Deception

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFOf0dBYvE8[/youtube]

This video is good but not good enough. The deception goes deeper than this....

I support oxygen therapy as I do it myself but it's not the whole truth...The biggest conspiracy of all is our different Blood Group which started appearing in the 15 century due to Iron poisoning. Humanity only had AB negative blood...The biggest poison in our body is Iron...As long as we are Iron based...We are DOOMED to die ...

Copper is the KEY not Oxygen....Copper is the Key Mineral to balance your body completely...The elites are Copper based Blue Bloods by design and they feed us Iron all over the society to kill us.

Oxygen can only do so much...due to Iron in your blood you will eventually die due to weaker muscles aka heart attack...

My point is Rejuvenation...DNA...Only Copper can rejuvenate your body and take out toxic Iron.

Have both Oxygen Therapy and Copper ..and you will live forever young...WE NEED BOTH...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How do you take copper starchild? Any videos about it?

Also it's interesting that according to the hindu kali yuga, we are living in the iron age, the lowest level of spirituality in the cycle. So its funny you mention iron poisoning. Dont we need iron in our blood though? There are even iron supplements.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:How do you take copper starchild? Any videos about it?

Also it's interesting that according to the hindu kali yuga, we are living in the iron age, the lowest level of spirituality in the cycle. So its funny you mention iron poisoning. Dont we need iron in our blood though? There are even iron supplements.
You can drink from Copper Vessels but its hard to get outside India. Ancient Indians only used to drink from Copper Vessels. You can buy it online in Amazon.

or you can buy Colloidal Copper.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... dal+copper

We don't need Iron..Iron is a Poison...like Vitamins...Vitamins are another Jewish scam...There is no mention of Vitamin anywhere in ancient text from Maya to China to India.

Minerals YES....Vitamins NO.

Check out this Article ..This is the greatest article I have read..

http://www.unveilingthem.com/PoisoningO ... ciency.htm

Copper is the KEY to everything...The entire conspiracy is to get rid of copper from our body.

Also, Winston...You will loose weight and pot belly will disappear once you have Colloidal Copper...Pot belly is due to accumulation of Iron in the stomach...Copper removes toxic Iron from our bodies.

The Elites have perfect AB- blood and are Copper Based...They are called BLUE Bloods because of High Copper Content..If they bleed...They literally have BLUE BLOOD...

Our real body color is Bluish Green...just like ancient egyptians.

http://67.159.211.118/GreenSkin/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

5 reasons cancer and sugar are best friends

http://beatcancer.org/blog-posts/5-reas ... t-friends/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shocking jaw dropping article about cancer that makes sense.

Curing Cancer with Baking Soda: What MD’s and Naturopaths Don’t Know

http://www.bamboo-delight.com/download/ ... g_Soda.htm

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Shocking jaw dropping article about cancer that makes sense.
Lol that is one bizarre rambling 90's-looking website, hadn't seen one like that in a while.
And it's created by or promotes one such Dr. Wu, ?? :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Where is House PMS when you need him ? He was claiming there are so many types of Cancer in no way can you throw them in one group as far as ways to find relief or cure...
Time to Hide!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

droid wrote:
Lol that is one bizarre rambling 90's-looking website, hadn't seen one like that in a while.
And it's created by or promotes one such Dr. Wu, ?? :lol:
Some gems from the home page (http://www.bamboo-delight.com/):

How the Jews Betrayed Mankind Volume II, The Monsters of Babylon by G_d

How the Jews Betrayed Mankind Volume I, The Sumerian Swindle, 2nd Edition by G_d

A Nigger in the White House A poem in MP3 format published by the Cosmic Wheel Association

Muslim Demographics: Breeding like Flies

Banjo_Billy's latest booklet, The Protocols of the Ruffle Crested Kikes of Zion

Banjo_Billy's latest short story, My Dog Mohammad

Breast Cancer and Jewish Bras

Losing Weight is Easy and Quick; with The Skinny Buddha Weight Loss Method you can lose weight for Free.

A big thanks to Winston for bringing this valuable site to the attention of the readership here at HA.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Better permanent cure is Copper.

Acidic and Alkaline Bloods are a scam. All disease is due to Iron.

Copper removes Iron from the body and make blood PH NEUTRAL..We don't need alkaline blood or acidic..We need perfect Neutral blood which the elites have.

---------------------

Jews are Aliens...Very Smart...90% of humanity will not understand their game..only older souls or other Aliens can understand the con.

Who would think charging interest on money? That's Jew Alien mind.

Non-Conspiracy Theorist are destined for hell.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do these apricot seeds with vitamin B17 really cure and prevent cancer?

https://www.apricotpower.com/store/defa ... vitaminb17

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Winston wrote:Do these apricot seeds with vitamin B17 really cure and prevent cancer?

YES FUKKERS!
I know people who have taken apricot seeds and have been cured of cancer!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jonny Law wrote:
Winston wrote:Do these apricot seeds with vitamin B17 really cure and prevent cancer?

YES FUKKERS!
I know people who have taken apricot seeds and have been cured of cancer!
I don't understand something. Why buy a packet of apricot seeds online? Can't you just buy apricots in the supermarkets and eat the seeds in them? Isn't it the same thing? Also, how do you eat the seeds of apricots? They are very hard and not chewable. Is there a process you follow to make them edible? By cooking them perhaps?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys, this is not the "culling blacks" thread or a depopulation thread. You are going off topic again. This is about the cures for cancer thread. I'm gonna have to split the above posts and merge them into the "culling blacks" thread. Please don't do that again.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Vitamins are a scam..No eastern Civilisations from India to China to Japan ever found it...There are no literature on Vitamins in ancient Ayurveda.

If it was that important, surely the ancient Indians, Egyptians who created the Pyramids would have found it and wrote about it. No Native Indians speak of Vitamins ever. :D ..No Shaman has ever spoken about Vitamins ever :P

Vitamins have become a multi-billion dollar industry and yet have not cured cancer.

All the content of fruits with Vitamins are a scam and magically the medical mafia is able to replicate that in a lab like Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and sell it for $$$$$

The only purpose of fake Vitamins is to deplete Copper from your liver, to weaken your immune from Poison they feed us 24/7.

As long as there are white race and money to be milked from them...Cancer won't be cured.

White Race is really not that bright as the media make them out to be...they are just like people from third world countries but with even more baggage like disease and they don't die immediately with it ...They are milked slowly of all there hard earned dollar and then allowed to die miserably.

You can't milk poor people with cancer, so people in 3rd world countries have few cancer issues. They just die..which is really good than be "managed by pills" and giving HOPE...because chemotherapy DO NOT have 100% failure rate..If it did..The mafia would die..no one will take it...They got to give you chance and hope to milk your dollars.

Cancer is totally engineered disease...It can easily be cured or better, you should not get it in first place, if they do not poison you in Jewmerica.

However, Good News is there are many white people coming out of the mind control and curing themselves of cancer by seeking alternative methods.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote:Vitamins are a scam..No eastern Civilisations from India to China to Japan ever found it...There are no literature on Vitamins in ancient Ayurveda.

If it was that important, surely the ancient Indians, Egyptians who created the Pyramids would have found it and wrote about it. No Native Indians speak of Vitamins ever. :D ..No Shaman has ever spoken about Vitamins ever :P

Vitamins have become a multi-billion dollar industry and yet have not cured cancer.

All the content of fruits with Vitamins are a scam and magically the medical mafia is able to replicate that in a lab like Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and sell it for $$$$$
I can accept the stance that we can just eat natural foods, like fruit, that have vitamins in them as a legitimate objection to buying vitamins. The vitamin industry does make a lot of money off of vitamins. But it's not just vitamins. It is herbal supplements. Selling herbs certainly has a place in Chinese culture. Indonesians sell herbs, too. American vitamin manufacturers like to put a tiny bit of an herb in a capsule or pill form. They can mark up the price that way. It's the same sort of thing as vitamins. Eating a capsule with an herb in it can address a legitimate problem. Some herbs are horrifically bitter and capsules keep the consumer from having to gag while eating or drinking the herbal supplement.

If the Egyptians, shaman, or ancient Chinese never discovered vitamins, that doesn't mean much. A Dutch man invented the microscope several hundred years ago, and that has brought about some legitimate technology and understanding of medicine.

You can argue that eating seven live baby mice to supposedly cure asthma, but I'd say some traditional medicine is pure quackery. I'd expect using an asthma inhaler would work better. I'm not saying traditional medicines can't be good for you, and sometimes healthier than western medicine. But western medicine has made plenty of real contributions. This the scientific method, there are real ways to test the effectiveness of medicines.

Traditional medicine dealers make money with their businesses, too.
The only purpose of fake Vitamins is to deplete Copper from your liver, to weaken your immune from Poison they feed us 24/7.
I don't remember your answering my questions about this earlier. If copper in your diet and drinking out of copper can make you immortal or immune from illnesses, why the generations of Americans who lived in houses with copper pipes before PVC became popular get sick and die off? Copper pipes in older buildings were still fairly common when I was a child.
White Race is really not that bright as the media make them out to be...they are just like people from third world countries but with even more baggage like disease and they don't die immediately with it ...They are milked slowly of all there hard earned dollar and then allowed to die miserably.
But there are no piles of dung on most streets in big cities in the USA.