Cancer Cures suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and US government

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Cancer Cures suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and US government

Post by Winston »

Check out this film. It looks interesting. The producer, Edward Griffin, is very intelligent, credible and thinks outside the box.

Description:

G. Edward Griffin marshals the evidence that cancer is a deficiency disease - like scurvy or pellagra - aggravated by the lack of an essential food compound in modern man's diet. That substance is vitamin B17. In its purified form developed for cancer therapy, it is known as Laetrile. This story is not approved by orthodox medicine. The FDA, the AMA, and The American Cancer Society have labeled it fraud and quackery. Yet the evidence is clear that here, at last, is the final answer to the cancer riddle. Why has orthodox medicine waged war against this non-drug approach? The author contends that the answer is to be found, not in science, but in politics - and is based upon the hidden economic and power agenda of those who dominate the medical establishment. With billions of dollars spent each year on research, with other billions taken in on the sale of cancer-related drugs, and with fund-raising at an all-time high, there are now more people making a living from cancer than dying from it. If the solution should be found in a simple vitamin, this gigantic industry could be wiped out over night. The result is that the politics of cancer therapy is more complicated than the science.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0281243507#

Description on YouTube:

What you are about to watch does not carry the approval of organised medicine. The Food and Drug Administration, the American Cancer Society, and the American Medical Association have labelled it "fraud" and "quackery". In fact, the FDA and other agencies of government have used every means at their disposal to prevent this story from being told. They have arrested citizens for holding public meetings to tell others of their convictions on this subject. They have confiscated films and books. They even have prosecuted doctors who apply these theories in the effort to save the lives of their own patients. The purpose of this movie is to show that this great human tragedy can be stopped now entirely on the basis of existing scientific knowledge. The information you are about to watch marshals the evidence that cancer is a nutritional-deficiency disease, like scurvy or pellagra. It is not caused by a bacterium, virus or mysterious toxin, but by the absence of a substance that modern man has removed from his diet. That substance is Vitamin B-17, also known as Amygdalin or Laetrile. If that analysis is correct, then the treatment and prevention of cancer can be made simple. All that needs to be done is to restore that easily obtained and inexpensive food factor to our daily meals. An increasing number of doctors all over the world are now are testing and proving in their own clinics that the vitamin concept of cancer is true.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is it true that animals in the wild don't get cancer unless they live with humans? If so, that says a lot doesn't it? What about the claim that people in the wild who never eat processed foods never get tooth decay? How come animals don't get tooth decay?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Is it true that animals in the wild don't get cancer unless they live with humans? If so, that says a lot doesn't it? What about the claim that people in the wild who never eat processed foods never get tooth decay? How come animals don't get tooth decay?
Animals in the wild have shorter lifespans. They're usually killed and eaten before they get old enough to develop or die from cancer. Animals that are ill, weak, slow, etc. get picked off by predators first.

i.e. Outdoor cats have very high infant (kitten?) mortality rate, and those that make it to adults live for 1.5 to 4 years on average. Indoor cats can live for 10-15 years, but are at higher risk of mouth cancer from second hand smoking, because they lick their furs.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

shut.. the f**k... up momopi!

seriously, i'm sick to death of hearing tv responses. if you asked 100 people on the street they would respond with the exact same "wisdom"
stop playing "devil's advocate" or in this case "average american idiot"

what you said is common knowledge but does not discount what the documentary says one bit. fact of the matter is we as well as animals were build to eat raw food. not processed food.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

odbo wrote:shut.. the f**k... up momopi!
seriously, i'm sick to death of hearing tv responses. if you asked 100 people on the street they would respond with the exact same "wisdom"
stop playing "devil's advocate" or in this case "average american idiot"
what you said is common knowledge but does not discount what the documentary says one bit. fact of the matter is we as well as animals were build to eat raw food. not processed food.
Don't like it? Don't read it. Nobody is forcing you to go to the doctor for conventional medical treatment, feel free to self-medicate.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

What I don't like is people parroting myths and memes while not having an opinion of their own.
And we weren't talking about self-medicating, this was about domesticated pets dying in huge numbers from cancer because they're fed nothing but dog/cat "food".
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

odbo wrote:What I don't like is people parroting myths and memes while not having an opinion of their own.
And we weren't talking about self-medicating, this was about domesticated pets dying in huge numbers from cancer because they're fed nothing but dog/cat "food".
Yes, it's healthier for pet owners to cook and feed their dogs with chicken, turkey, carrots, green peas, rice, etc. You can feed your pet dog on about $1/day, which is cheaper than canned dog food. But realistically, lazy pet owners would rather feed their pets from a bag or tinned can.

I'd think it's common sense that eating fresh fruits and vegetables is healthier than eating stuff out of a can or box. But if you had to tell someone that eating too much cheese wiz is bad for them, it's probably pointless because that person is too lazy to cook anyway. With few exceptions, processed foods are popular because people are lazy, not because they think chicken nuggets, hotdogs, and canned spam is good for them.

So, how much processed foods have you eaten lately?

Last edited by momopi on May 31st, 2011, 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Wouldn't surprise me at all. It is all about selling drugs. The drs are all trained to not check for vitamin defficiency and say "oh you know, you don't need multivitamin if you eat a good diet". Of course no American eats a good diet since everything in QFC is poison.

Cancer is big business, nobody in the west wants to cure it unless with a bigger business. Money is so awesome right?

Also I too am so sick of the Internet arguing and stock TV response.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is it true that if a cancer patient doesn't undergo chemo, that he has a HIGHER chance of surviving than if he goes through chemo?

Is that really true? Or just a conspiracy theory?

If that's true, then why is everyone still using chemo? This goes against basic logic.

Winston
Site Admin

Cancer Cures suppressed by the Medical Industry and Govt

Post by Winston »

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/0 ... cured.html

The featured documentary is enormously informative. It details how the pharmaceutical industry partnered with the American Medical Association (AMA) in an ingenious plan to overtake the medical system in four swift, easy steps, back in the early 1900s. In a nutshell, it went something like this:

1. International bankers that own the drug and chemical companies gained control over the medical education system over 100 years ago.
2. They gave grants to the AMA and leading medical schools in exchange for seats on their board and the ability to control policy.
3. Finally, they cleverly engineered their control of virtually every federal regulatory agency relating to the practice of medicine.

Read More: http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/0 ... cured.html

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Cancer is not a disease its an industry.

It seems to be partly related to deficiency of magnesium and iodine. Japan has the highest seaweed consumption and lowest dairy consumption in the world and a very low cancer rate.

The Cause Of the Rarity of Cancer in Egypt
http://www.mgwater.com/rod02.shtml

Cancer Holds Us Hostage
http://henrymakow.com/illuminatiusecancer.html

Confessions of a Cancer Industry Insider
http://henrymakow.com/by_geraldine_phil ... ymako.html
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu you are very handsome in that picture.

You see Sir. Winston they figured out centuries ago that who ever controls the medium of exchange in a modern economy is absolute master. So what they did was set a system up so they have unlimited medium of exchange tokens so they get everything for free and do no work and extract us of the fruits of our labor and transfer our fruits to themselves with an accounting gimmick.

Then they set the system up to dupe all of us by taking all the media information over and putting up a smoke screen to deflect all attention away from the fact they are running a cleaver counterfeiting scheme.

It is no different than you printing money in your garage and then using your wit to con all of us so we cannot figure out what you are doing.

The people running the credit monopoly do not care about money they have unlimited money but they use it to gain control of the world by the managerial class they create who wants the money and are paid to do the dictates of the people running the credit system.

Pretty smart people did this, no cure for cancer if you want to depopulate the planet which is the ultimate goal.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Winston have you watched a documentary called "Food Matters"? It goes in depth on this and I highly highly recommend it! You can catch it on Netflix too. One of the most stunning documentaries I have ever watched. It helped me to change the way I eat and heal myself and I personally have not even been to a doctor for a sinus infection or any other infections since then.

Also check into high dose Vitamin C killing cancer cells but, does nothing to normal cells when it passes through your body. A cheap IV drip of high dose vitamin C is not as profitable as a 50 million dollar radiation cancer machine and a medical bill that is the equivalent to 4 degrees from Harvard university.

Food is supposed to heal our bodies naturally. Superfood even more so. Like Taco said, Cancer is a f***ing BUSINESS! It is NOT in their interest to cure it, especially with cheap solutions! The FDA and big pharma has chased out well known cancer curing doctors out of the US and some of them are in Central and South America, and richer or in-the-know Americans are traveling there and other places for cancer treatments.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

If the bank wanted a cure for cancer it would be available tomorrow.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why The Medical Industry Won't Allow Cancer to Be Cured

Post by Winston »

Interesting.

What you need to know about Cancer the Great Deception

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFOf0dBYvE8[/youtube]