Cancer Cures suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and US government

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 5:57 am
momopi wrote:
May 31st, 2011, 12:01 pm
Winston wrote:Is it true that animals in the wild don't get cancer unless they live with humans? If so, that says a lot doesn't it? What about the claim that people in the wild who never eat processed foods never get tooth decay? How come animals don't get tooth decay?
Animals in the wild have shorter lifespans. They're usually killed and eaten before they get old enough to develop or die from cancer. Animals that are ill, weak, slow, etc. get picked off by predators first.

i.e. Outdoor cats have very high infant (kitten?) mortality rate, and those that make it to adults live for 1.5 to 4 years on average. Indoor cats can live for 10-15 years, but are at higher risk of mouth cancer from second hand smoking, because they lick their furs.
But that doesn't answer my initial question. What about animals in the wild that don't get killed or are at the top of the food chain? How do they’re usually die? Not from cancer right? How come only domesticated pets get cancer? How come the Amish, Eskimos and Hunza tribes don't get cancer after being separated from the modern western world? How come I hear that unvaccinated people never get cancer either
Truth seekers should ask such important questions like that. Why can't you admit that obvious - that something in modern life and food and toxins cause cancer, which is not natural? Why do you feel the need to defend the establishment in every post, and assume that government never lies and never covers up anything?

1. You either did not read, or understand my response.

2. Wild animals do get cancer. Even elephants, which carry 20 times of the tumor suppression genes (p53/tp53) than humans, have 4.8% mortality rate to cancer.

3. It’s almost mid October. When are you planning to go to Europe? (If Europe is not your primary goal, please provide your primary goal).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Natural Cancer Cures being suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and government agencies?

Post by Moretorque »

I had a cat that died from cancer, Emilly was 12 and battled it for 6 months before she passed....
Last edited by Moretorque on October 14th, 2018, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Natural Cancer Cures being suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and government agencies?

Post by momopi »

HouseMD wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:27 pm
If it works so well why haven't socialized systems that pay for their own drugs and research demonstrated the findings that would obviously save them billions?
Here in LA mainstream hospitals are in the alternative/natural cures business:

https://www.cityofhope.org/research/res ... -therapies
https://www.cityofhope.org/research/res ... s-research

I think City of hope’s program is funded by Panda Express.

Kaiser and St Jude hospitals also offer TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) and acupuncture providers here.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Modern medicine today has turned into a joke here in the US, House MD has stated for the most part he is in it for the money or seems to be ?
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Natural Cancer Cures suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and government agencies

Post by Winston »

@momopi and @HouseMD
Since you two represent the establishment and official orthodoxy here, I was wondering what your take is on the above exposure of Sloan Kettering and Ralph Moss's blood boiling account of it and the documentary "Second Opinion"? Please watch it if you haven't. It only costs a few dollars to rent on YouTube. I will gladly pay it for you if you want.

The thing is, if you see the whole documentary and listen to Ralph Moss's account, you will know for sure that the government LIED about laetrile and covered it up and ordered everyone at Sloan Kettering to comply and partake in the lie to be a good "team player". Most of them did except for Ralph Moss and that Japanese scientist, who refused to lie with the team.

What would you two have done if you had been on the senior staff of Sloan Kettering? Would you have lied about laetrile with a guilty face on TV, as most of those men did, to save their career and be a good "team player" to the cancer industry, which places billion dollar profits higher than the truth, as we all know? Or would you have stood your ground like Ralph Moss and the Japanese scientist did and jeopardize your career for the truth? What would you have done? I'm curious.

Keep in mind that all the men who lied at Sloan Kettering to cover up the truth about laetrile's effectiveness, ended up dying of cancer themselves, so karma does exist and they got their karmic consequence for it. Only Ralph Moss remains, because he was virtuous and told the truth. Would you have done the same? Momopi you are a team player right and you always do what authority tells you, because your Asian genes are programmed to believe authority is always right, right? Just like ants and bees are programmed to follow orders, so are Asians like you, right Momopi? lol

Btw, FYI, Ralph Moss is not a conspiracy theorist and is not anti-big pharma. He says he believes in science and that one should combine BOTH conventional medicine and alternative medicine, for maximum effectiveness. He says that when cancer patients incorporate both conventional and alternative treatments, their survival rate tends to DOUBLE. He says that both conventional and alternative medicine have VALUE, and neither have a monopoly on the truth, so both should be used for the benefit they provide. Neither should be discarded as extremists advocate. So he is a very reasonable man, not an extremist, and thus he makes a lot of sense. If you listen to his interviews, you would know that. He is not anti-establishment at all. So that should hold some marks with you.

He also said that cancer treatments aren't being suppressed by conspiracies but by the corrupt nature of capitalism. So he's not a conspiracy guy like Mike Adams or G. Edward Griffin is. He's more of a liberal who sees corruption and money as the culprit, not conspiracy. So his views are more mainstream and isn't one of those "conspiracy crackpots" as you might imagine.

You really should listen to his story. You will see that he's honest and credible and has nothing to gain by telling the truth. And that what he reveals will definitely change the way you see the medical industry and their politics. You really should follow the data and truth and not be afraid of it.

Btw, Ralph Moss doesn't say that laetrile cures cancer. He says that science has only proven that laetrile STOPS the cancer from spreading, and prevents it in people who don't have it of course. But if someone already has cancer, it does not necessarily cure such pre-existing cancer. Others may disagree and claim that it does cure cancer if it's at an early stage. But Ralph Moss and the "Second Opinion" documentary does not claim that laetrile cures cancer, only stops it from spreading. So they are not making wild claims, only stating what the scientific experiments have proven, which Sloan Kettering was ordered to lie about of course.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 2:27 pm
If it works so well why haven't socialized systems that pay for their own drugs and research demonstrated the findings that would obviously save them billions?
First of all, the findings have been demonstrated by Sloan Kettering themselves. Their Japanese scientists used flawless methodology to prove that laetrile stopped cancer from spreading in mice, in seven controlled experiments that were done without error.

Sloan Kettering wanted to present it to the public, but their funders told them not to and ordered them to cover it up and deny it all. Because laetrile was dirt cheap, and their reasoning was: "No one would pay $75,000 for cancer treatment when they could pay 75 cents for laetrile." So they had to cover up and shut down the laetrile research and order the staff to be hush about it.

Most of the staff complied, except for Ralph Moss and the Japanese scientist (I don't wanna type out his whole name, just see the documentary).

Please see the documentary "Second Opinion" above. It's only about 1 hr 14 min long. In it, Ralph Moss tells the whole story in detail. You cannot have any more such misunderstanding after seeing it.

Also, today the establishment refuses to fund any research into laetrile, and the AMA and FDA have outlawed the use of laetrile too, and launched an aggressive campaign against it. So those "socialized systems" you mention above are NOT allowed to recommend it or even mention it or conduct any experiments with laetrile. It's totally taboo and forbidden. It's simply OUTLAWED.

That's why if you google "laetrile" every hit that comes up will be negative and fearmongering and tell you that it's "useless and dangerous" and scare you off from it, when in reality no one has ever died from it, thus there's no reason to think it's toxic at all. First the government said it was useless and not toxic. Then they said it was toxic and increased their campaign against it, because the public during the 1970's tried to legalize it.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. If laetrile is so controversial, then there must be something to it. Otherwise, everyone would agree that it doesn't stop the spread of cancer and there would be no controversy about it. The reason there is such controversy about it, is obviously because there is something to it and powerful groups don't want you to know that.

Laetrile is natural and cannot be patented or sold for huge profits. The cancer industry would love to cure cancer and find an effective treatment. But the problem is, their treatment MUST, ABSOLUTELY MUST generate huge profits, of around one billion dollars a year. Otherwise they aren't interested. Do you understand?

Please watch the lecture I posted above by G. Edward Griffin entitled "The Science and Politics of Cancer". It explains it all. Griffin says that the science of cancer is not that complicated, it's the politics of cancer that's complicated. Please watch the lecture above. Then you will not have such misunderstandings or confusions. It will answer all your questions. Do some research please. And learn how to use your brain.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 2:45 pm
Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2018, 5:57 am
momopi wrote:
May 31st, 2011, 12:01 pm
Winston wrote:Is it true that animals in the wild don't get cancer unless they live with humans? If so, that says a lot doesn't it? What about the claim that people in the wild who never eat processed foods never get tooth decay? How come animals don't get tooth decay?
Animals in the wild have shorter lifespans. They're usually killed and eaten before they get old enough to develop or die from cancer. Animals that are ill, weak, slow, etc. get picked off by predators first.

i.e. Outdoor cats have very high infant (kitten?) mortality rate, and those that make it to adults live for 1.5 to 4 years on average. Indoor cats can live for 10-15 years, but are at higher risk of mouth cancer from second hand smoking, because they lick their furs.
But that doesn't answer my initial question. What about animals in the wild that don't get killed or are at the top of the food chain? How do they’re usually die? Not from cancer right? How come only domesticated pets get cancer? How come the Amish, Eskimos and Hunza tribes don't get cancer after being separated from the modern western world? How come I hear that unvaccinated people never get cancer either
Truth seekers should ask such important questions like that. Why can't you admit that obvious - that something in modern life and food and toxins cause cancer, which is not natural? Why do you feel the need to defend the establishment in every post, and assume that government never lies and never covers up anything?

1. You either did not read, or understand my response.

2. Wild animals do get cancer. Even elephants, which carry 20 times of the tumor suppression genes (p53/tp53) than humans, have 4.8% mortality rate to cancer.

3. It’s almost mid October. When are you planning to go to Europe? (If Europe is not your primary goal, please provide your primary goal).
I did read your response. You dodged the question. Don't you see that above? It's plain for all to see. Sometimes I wonder if you have a problem with basic English comprehension or if you like to play games and be sarcastic. Data from Star Trek would never do that, he's logical. Why can't you be like him? lol. Asian Americans are supposed to have Spockian logic. lol

Ok now you say that animals in the wild do get cancer. How do you know? Can you show me neutral unbiased sources that claim that?

Are you talking about elephants in wild Africa with no humans around and no pollution or toxins around? Or elephants in the zoo?

Do squirrels and birds out in the wild get cancer?

How come Eskimos and Amish and Hunza tribes do not get cancer? Did you see my question about that above?

Please keep in mind that government sources DO LIE more than you think. The Sloan Kettering case above is one example of that, which is obvious and well proven. There are many other examples I'm sure. So don't be fooled into thinking that everyone and all sources are honest.

You also didn't answer my other question. Why do you believe that government and official authority never lies? Can you give a list of reasons why you believe that? I have yet to see any establishment defender, such as you or Michael Shermer or MIchio Kaku or Paul Kurtz or CSICOP, etc. give a list of strong logical reasons why authority is always right and honest and only those who oppose the establishment are wrong and "crazy conspiracy theorists" etc.

I know that asking a typical Asian such a question, is like asking an ant or bee to give a list of reasons why their queen ant or queen bee is never wrong, since it goes against their DNA and programming to answer such a question, so they cannot. But you should be smarter than a typical Asian right? Or am I wrong?

As to question #3, dude come on. Don't use every thread to ask me that question. It's off topic here. I didn't appoint you to be my life coach. I wouldn't appoint an atheist who doesn't understand me and doesn't understand my deep angst or problem of getting distracted easily, to be my coach or mentor. Why don't you call my parents and ask them to stop wasting my time? They are dragging this out and wasting my time, and plus I keep getting distracted too. Every time I get sidetracked by one of my hobbies and interests, I think it's just for a day, but it turns into weeks and months and then years. And my environment seems to want to f***ing annoy me too. The f***ing phone keeps ringing off the hook here. I can't even finish typing this f***ing post without the phone ringing constantly for no reason and making me yell and cuss. The phone ringing sound must have been designed to annoy sensitive spiritual types of people the most. I find it the worst sound of all. I am super sensitive to sudden noises, but the typical phone ring has got to be the worst and most nerve wracking of all! f**k man! I never seen it ring off the hook like it does here in Vegas. Sometimes no one is there, the call just hangs up and is there just to annoy me. f**k! It's like everything wants to f***ing annoy me! f**k man! The environment seems timed against me.

Plus I feel tired and drowsy a lot when I'm in Vegas around so many strip malls and concrete and soulless closed people. So my sleep keeps getting f***ed up too. I didn't finish my errands here in Vegas until recently. Now we can do the road trip I planned back in July and also last year. But since so much has been distracting and delaying me, it's hard to get moving again. I have no f***ing control over my life and keep wasting months! f**k man! How the f**k does anyone get anything done? I cannot f***ing control my schedule and my parents are now slow and lazy to move. I been waiting months for them to take this road trip since July but my schedule keeps getting f***ed up man! Why you f***ing annoying me about it? f**k MAN! EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT I"M f***ing PISSED AND ANGRY! f**k! HOW THE f**k DO YOU GET CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS THAT KEEP BUGGING THE f**k OUT OF ME!

I know you don't believe that the universe or invisible forces are against me, but that doesn't make it any less untrue. You see, I hate talking to atheists. They never understand me. That's why I don't pick people like you to be my coach or mentor. In the end, atheists and I are like oil and water, we argue endlessly until we both get annoyed of each other. That's why I stay away from them from now on. My other atheist friends have all gotten on my nerves and pissed me off with their stupidity and obstinance. I've had it with them. Enough. They always try to bring me down to their level and believe in a non-spiritual godless universe governed by chance. But I know for a fact that they are wrong. But they don't listen. I'm not gonna waste my time arguing that 2+2=4 to someone who keeps arguing the opposite all day and waste hours of my time. I had enough of that already.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Natural Cancer Cures suppressed by the medical industry, big pharma and government agencies

Post by momopi »

(Replaced with post below)
Last edited by momopi on October 26th, 2018, 9:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

The therapy so effective Steve McQueen died within months of starting it
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 5:18 pm
<snip>
As to question #3, dude come on. Don't use every thread to ask me that question. It's off topic here. I didn't appoint you to be my life coach. I wouldn't appoint an atheist who doesn't understand me and doesn't understand my deep angst or problem of getting distracted easily, to be my coach or mentor. Why don't you call my parents and ask them to stop wasting my time? They are dragging this out and wasting my time, and plus I keep getting distracted too. Every time I get sidetracked by one of my hobbies and interests, I think it's just for a day, but it turns into weeks and months and then years. And my environment seems to want to f***ing annoy me too. The f***ing phone keeps ringing off the hook here. I can't even finish typing this f***ing post without the phone ringing constantly for no reason and making me yell and cuss. The phone ringing sound must have been designed to annoy sensitive spiritual types of people the most. I find it the worst sound of all. I am super sensitive to sudden noises, but the typical phone ring has got to be the worst and most nerve wracking of all! f**k man! I never seen it ring off the hook like it does here in Vegas. Sometimes no one is there, the call just hangs up and is there just to annoy me. f**k! It's like everything wants to f***ing annoy me! f**k man! The environment seems timed against me.
<snip>
1. Winston, when you engage us in discussions on microwaves, gluten, cancer in squirrels/elephants, etc. you are in effect making us contribute to your hobbies/distractions that cost you days, weeks, months, years.

If you seriously want to contribute to cancer research and treatment, you can search on this web site and contact the institutes or hospitals request volunteer opportunities. There are a variety of natural and alternative treatment clinical trials, including acupuncture as complementary treatment for cancer patients:

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/

Hospitals like City of Hope has natural therapy program that you can contribute to by donation of funds or volunteer effort:

https://www.cityofhope.org/research/res ... -therapies
https://www.cityofhope.org/research/res ... is-program

If all you want to do is talk then let’s stop here. We should not be contributing to your hobbies that is sidetracking you and costing you days, weeks, months, years.

2. If your parents are not going anywhere, you could fly to Paris this week, gawk at tourists in Notre Dame, and fly back in couple weeks to find your parents exactly where you left them.

You need to decide for yourself that being happier abroad in Europe (as an example) is more important at the expense of other wants or errands that can be deferred. If you already tried your way and it isn’t working, then try it my way — limit the scope of your thought and action to specific objective in a linear way and not “big picture” or holistically. You get distracted too easily and need to be blind, deaf, and mute to what does not contribute to reaching a specific goal — happier abroad in Europe and away from Vegas.

If you suffer from intrusive thoughts, then an open mind is like a fortress with its gates unlocked and unguarded.

3. If the phone ringer is bugging you (spam calls), you can buy a new phone with adjustable ringer volume and silent mode — let the answering machine take the calls. Or, buy robocall blockers from amazon/mail order and install it on your landline. For smartphones there are apps like RoboKiller.

For landline robocall blockers look for ones that update block list from their server automatically and option to block one ring calls. This may require subscription fee. The ones that require you to manually press block button to add to block list are cheaper but requires more manual effort.

So are you going to take action to reduce the number of distractig spam calls? Take note if you are making excuses for inaction and ask if you’re unwilling, or unable to take the action. There is some financial risk involved as you might not be able to return the item for refund, so it will require you to place your peace of mind above the cost. However, if the thought of opening another browser window to research and order robocall blockers is causing debilitating anxiety attacks, then you can say that you’re unable to take the action.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 6:50 pm
The therapy so effective Steve McQueen died within months of starting it
He may have started it too late. But many others were saved by it. It's well documented, but of course suppressed and deny. Government policy towards truth that exposes them is "deny everything". We all know that. Suzanne Sommers survived cancer by natural cures and remedies. The Gerson Therapy has many documented cases studies of its success, thus proving the US govt a liar. Why do you trust liars? Because they PAY you of course and EMPLOY you. lol

See the film I mentioned above, Second Opinion. It proves with scientific studies that laetrile is effective. The Japanese doctor was honest and saved the studies, but the US govt tried to shred them. Everyone complied except him.

How many people has chemo killed? Why do you cherry pick? Because authority=truth in your book right? Can you give me some logical reasons why authority is always right? Don't you have a mentality that the Chinese Communist Party wants to instill in people?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

https://www.vitaminb17.net/cancer-protocols-and-dosage

VITAMIN B17 (LAETRILE) PROTOCOL
Cancer Protocols and Dosage

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Laetrile protocols have killed so many people that easily could have been cured it's ridiculous. Steve McQueen died on the protocol.

Aspirin is very promising as prophylaxis at this point.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 4:29 pm
Laetrile protocols have killed so many people that easily could have been cured it's ridiculous. Steve McQueen died on the protocol.

Aspirin is very promising as prophylaxis at this point.
Steve McQueen died of cancer dummy. Not laetrile. No one dies of laetrile. It has saved many lives. See the documentary above "world without cancer" for examples and specific names. You are spreading lies. You can't argue with real people and real testimonies using denial.

How many people has chemotherapy killed? A lot?

McQueen was in late stage. How do you detect cancer early?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well well check this out @HouseMD. This medical establishment website, Webmd.com, says that laetrile for cancer is unproven. However, when you go to the user comments section from the general public - which are uncensored, uncontrolled, neutral and independent - you see a totally different story. Nearly all of these independent comments said that YES laetrile WORKS for their cancer and SAVED their life or someone they know! See below.

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-suppleme ... COT-KERNEL

Note this comment that nails it:

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-suppleme ... ilter=-500
Comment:
It's a big pharma lie, that laetrile poisons the body. It only attacks cancer cells, no money from natural cures like this for big pharma which is why they want to blacken, why would nature and God given apples, apricots, pears etc have poisonous seeds in them, look at all the reviews on line and learn to discern when big pharma is trying to deceive... the other cure is arm & hammer baking soda, and giving up meat and dairy which is acid forming cancer thrives in versus alkalizing fruits and veg which are good for ph balance.... my old friend started taking apricot seeds and built up and cancer free now
This one is inspiring.
Comment:
My girlfriend had cancer in 1976. I started on the therapy at home, which includes:(1) vegetarian diet, but you can eat fish*,(2) mega-dose vitamins and minerals, (3)Laetrile, and (4)Pancreatic enzymes**. The next morning she was pain-free! On the 3rd day she went back to work(NO side-effects). In less than 5 weeks the cancer was gone! Never to return. * To the body fish is the same as vegetable protein. ** Up until a few months ago you could go to the health-food store and buy Pancreatic enzymes. Now you have to have a prescription! The Laetrile from Mexico works better than the German Laetrile. I have literally seen hundreds of people do the same thing with excellent results, and they are still alive.