Legal Steroids

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Legal Steroids

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Just wondering .
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on January 22nd, 2017, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

They seem to be legal in the Philippines but do not quote me on that. There was a dealer who was getting them from a UK pharmacy. I got some testosterone shots. It messed up my liver enzymes.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

ladislav wrote:They seem to be legal in the Philippines but do not quote me on that. There was a dealer who was getting them from a UK pharmacy. I got some testosterone shots. It messed up my liver enzymes.

Did you get blood work before and after you used?

Did you cycle the test?

How much did you use?

Did you do any post cycle therapy?

What are you doing now to resolve the enzyme issue?

Why did you even use in the first place?

Are you sure you don't have any pre existing problems such as Hep C?

So many things to consider...lol
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

You can go to Mexico and buy a variety of drugs, with a "doctor" on duty to write you a prescription for whatever you want. But I really don't recommend that kind of self-medication.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Androgel (a natural form of testosterone) is readily available in Thailand and Taiwan. Also, many synthetic types are available in both countries. Since testosterone does not seem to be a big deal in Asia, I would expect its available in pharmacies and hospitals in Phils as well. And I believe it can be transported legally from country to country too so no problem taking some with you. Narcotic pain killers are an entirely different matter and I would not dare to bring them into many Asian countries (esp. Thailand) even if I had a recent prescription.

HGH is prolly a different and may not be legal to bring with you. You need to call relevant airport to inquire before you go. These days, HGH does not have to be chilled. In the US, they sell it in pen form for a premium which gets around that issue. Also, I do know it is available for purchase in Taiwan.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Thanks guys.