Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Hollow Earth Theory - Is the Earth hollow?

Discuss science and technology topics here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Hollow Earth possibility?

Postby Winston » July 7th, 2016, 3:24 pm

Adama wrote:Winston, your thoughts, opinions and beliefs change depending on the direction of the wind. It would be nice to have someone on my side who was a little more grounded, rather than one who simply believes everything.

I never said i believe everything. Come on. How dumb do you think i am? Lol. I merely said that the cocave earth theory is interesting and fascinating and amusing as well.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Adama » July 7th, 2016, 4:08 pm

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Winston, your thoughts, opinions and beliefs change depending on the direction of the wind. It would be nice to have someone on my side who was a little more grounded, rather than one who simply believes everything.

I never said i believe everything. Come on. How dumb do you think i am? Lol. I merely said that the cocave earth theory is interesting and fascinating and amusing as well.

Meaningless.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » July 7th, 2016, 11:22 pm

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:

Meaningless.

According to how you described Mr. Wu I would swear it is Ghost talking about you Adama.......
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » July 8th, 2016, 1:16 am

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:

Meaningless.

According to how you described Mr. Wu I would swear it is Ghost talking about you Adama.......

Keep in mind though, Ghost sees everything backwards. If it is true, he can't believe it. If it is false, he will believe it. He hates the truth, which is why when truth is spoken he loses his composure. So his thoughts are irrelevant, except that the opposite of his beliefs are more likely to be true. You know if Ghost believes it that it must be false, and by corollary that if he thinks it is false those things are likely to be true.

Winston Wu is carried about by the wind. No stability or foundation to his beliefs. They'll change depending on the next thing he reads. He doesn't make a good ally for that reason on discussion forum topics, because next week he'll be in favor of something in total opposition to what he believed last week.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can"t make this stuff up...

Postby OutWest » July 8th, 2016, 2:13 am

Asia Outback wrote:Its all possible I suppose, but how can it be hallow like that and flat at the same time? Last time I checked there was no land at the north pole, just ocean covered sea bed with ice on the surface of that. A certain fast attack sub, the USS Silversides made a discreet stop there quite a few years back as I recall...but I wonder, is the ice cover a cover itself for a cover-up?
I mean, what better way to cover up the cover covering the entry to middle earth than with a covering ice cap covering it?
The implications would be immense. At first of course, there would ba a lot of hallow earth deniers, but faced with a new discovered world, they would have to admit that the hollow argument held more water. We could use the space for sure.

I guess I better sign off with that...Leizel is getting me another pint of beer. I have really been pounding it today. ( I mean the beer that is.) I mean since I started posting here, my beer consumption has improved considerably, but sad to say I have been getting laid less, and for that I blame the beer, the laughter, or Leizel. I'm not doing Leizel, but she has been doing some serious
blocking so my sex life is WAY DOWN. My wife had better find a way around all this, or I will have no choice but to take a mistress, as much as that thought pains me. I will keep you fully informed as that tawdry task unfolds. I had a mistress before, but never had to find her myself- usually when my wife would be gone for an extended period, she would line me up with her cousin
( and she is a a total tart!) to kind of control me in her way. That way at least, she know what was going on and in where.
Oh the Philippines! What a country!

Jake

Hello asia outback,

Do you have some connection to the Silversides?

Otherwise, sometimes "deniers" are simply the staff telling a patient that it's time to take their meds.

Thousands of navigational calculations per day are made based on the surface of the earth being the sphere it is. This is true for air routes as well as sea routes. Navigational calculations of all sorts are based on this simple fact.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Can"t make this stuff up...

Postby Winston » July 12th, 2016, 1:10 pm

OutWest wrote: Hello asia outback,

Do you have some connection to the Silversides?

Otherwise, sometimes "deniers" are simply the staff telling a patient that it's time to take their meds.

Thousands of navigational calculations per day are made based on the surface of the earth being the sphere it is. This is true for air routes as well as sea routes. Navigational calculations of all sorts are based on this simple fact.

Where do you get that? For thousands of years, when mariners sailed out to sea on ships, they carried nautical charts that are 2D and FLAT. They do not carry spheres with them and plot their navigation on it. They carry flat maps and plot their course on that. Everyone knows this. Even pirate movies show this. Are you lost in la la land? In fact, this is an argument for flat earth.

Also, engineers that build railroads do not design tracks for a globe earth with curvature. They build tracks for a flat earth, and it works. That's another argument for flat earth.

Have you listened to Eric Dubay or Mark Sargent on YouTube? You need to hear arguments from both sides before jumping to conclusions. You should spend a few hours listening to what they have to say.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » July 13th, 2016, 2:20 am

Mr Wu, this whole thing is stupid. Go study the purpose of the AWACS planes...........

This is really dumb Winston.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby cdnFA » July 13th, 2016, 3:43 am

Winston wrote:

To answer your question, extremely stupid.

1: As I explained to you before, when someone says you will believe everything it isn't a literal phrase. Just because to use an example you used on me that you don't believe Elvis lives [although I am sure I can find the same quality of evidence to show he does that you buy into with your other beliefs] does not invalidate the idea that you believe in everything because the statement really being expressed is that you are extremely gullible and unable to process good evidence from bad.

2: That you find the concave earth theory interesting pointing to the fact that Nazis who were smart believed in it is just beyond stupid. A, the idea is pure moronic. B, I am 100% sure that if any Nazis did believe it there were also in the tin foil hat outlier brigade, C: Using the Nazis believed this as any sort of plus is just... dude, no.

3: You post shit on topics and yet show an insanely high ignorance of the topic beyond your conspiracy theory sources of even basic science over and over again and a seeming inability to learn anything [see point 1]

Also this
"Where do you get that? For thousands of years, when mariners sailed out to sea on ships, they carried nautical charts that are 2D and FLAT. They do not carry spheres with them and plot their navigation on it. They carry flat maps and plot their course on that. Everyone knows this. Even pirate movies show this. Are you lost in la la land? In fact, this is an argument for flat earth.

Also, engineers that build railroads do not design tracks for a globe earth with curvature. They build tracks for a flat earth, and it works. That's another argument for flat earth.

Have you listened to Eric Dubay or Mark Sargent on YouTube? You need to hear arguments from both sides before jumping to conclusions. You should spend a few hours listening to what they have to say."

One can map a sphere onto a flat surface. It will work for navigation if you use longitude and latitude perfectly fine, especially if you are going by the speed on the wind. If you put even the slightest bit of thought into it and were not so woefully ignorant about everything you would know this.
Your second point, do you have any clue how big the earth is. The various bumps and the like on the earth are much more important than the curvature for a iron bar a few feet long. Give your head a shake dude.

The problem with all your sources is that based on my experiences and the experiences of other sensible knowledgeable people is that that keep presenting evidence like the stuff mentioned above. Evidence that is full of shit. Either it is something any thoughtful or remotely educated person can see through like your comments above, or it is something that a layperson wouldn't have the knowledge to see through but pretty much anyone worthy of respect in the field would see through like that book of historical fiction 1421 which for some odd reason is sold as non fiction even though it is filled with made up facts and bullshit.

It seems that if it is something mainstream you dismiss it and if someone says some wacked out shit that pretty much everyone knows is bullshit, as long as you can dress it up you will fall for it hook line and sinker.

In your desperation to see yourself as a freethinker you have turned yourself into a gullible sucker.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: The Hollow Earth Theory - Is the Earth hollow?

Postby Winston » February 20th, 2017, 5:44 pm

Fascinating. Mind blowing. Informative. Great narrator voice too, from Woodward TV!

What you need to know about HOLLOW EARTH and the people living in it!

Check out Admiral Byrd's diary. He claimed to have flown into the hollow earth.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Growing Earth Theory

Postby josephty1 » August 19th, 2017, 8:56 am

Public school and the people in it are fake as shit. Money and workaholic culture replaces healthy social interaction.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Re: The Hollow Earth Theory - Is the Earth hollow?

Postby Winston » August 25th, 2017, 9:27 am

I've seen that video about the growing earth theory. It's interesting and adds up. I don't see any evidence for continental drift, the theory that continents move across oceans. So this is a plausible alternative theory. However, that means that the earth could be an organism, as claimed in the Gaia theory of Mother Earth. If the Earth is still growing, then isn't there any evidence of it?

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Science and Technology