Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Can genies help us solve the energy crisis?

Discuss science and technology topics here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1458
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Can genies help us solve the energy crisis?

Post by MrPeabody » January 24th, 2011, 8:34 pm

In Islam, Allah created three creatures - angels, genies (also jinn or djinn in Arabic), and humans. Humans are made of clay and jinn are made of smokeless fire. Angels have no free will to disobey Allah, but both jinn and humans possess the free will to do either good or evil. Humans and jinn live in parallel universes, and have limited abilities to communicate with each other. Jinn are usually invisible to humans and humans do not appear clearly to Jinn. Satin, who is know in Islam as the Whisperer, is an evil jinn who has the power to whisper evil suggestions into the minds of humans. Other jinns can posses humans and create troubles.

In 1998, Pakistani nuclear scientist Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood proposed in a Wall Street Journal interview that jinn, who are made of fire, could be tapped to solve the energy crisis. He said in the interview that “I think that if we develop our souls, we can develop communication with them. …". Every new idea has its opponents, he added. Sultan Mahmood has allegedly published papers on his theories of the jinn, but I haven't been able to find anything in English.

Sultan Bashirdduin Mahmood is one of the atomic scientists that developed the nuclear bomb in Pakistan and is an internationally recognized scientist in nuclear circles. He was awarded the Gold Medal by the Pakistan Academy of Sciences. Mahmood has also written more then 15 books on the relationship between Islam and science. Mahmood is currently living in Pakistan and has been placed on an Exit Control List, in which he is not allowed to leave the country. Could it be that the oil companies are trying to suppress an important alternate supply of energy?


Djinn

http://blog.andrewhastie.com/beliefs/djinn

Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Bas ... te-djinn-6


Image




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Post by Mr S » January 25th, 2011, 8:13 am

This upcoming book will be exposing their real intents regarding humanity. I've heard the authors interviewed on Coast to Coast AM and it was quite interesting. I plan on purchasing the book when it comes out. They contacted a lot of people in the know in the Arabic world to get much of the info they present. I suggest listening to the show they did on C to C AM.

More info:
http://www.visionaryliving.com/category/djnn/

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4855
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Can genies help us solve the energy crisis?

Post by momopi » January 26th, 2011, 1:58 am

MrPeabody wrote: Sultan Bashirdduin Mahmood is one of the atomic scientists that developed the nuclear bomb in Pakistan and is an internationally recognized scientist in nuclear circles. He was awarded the Gold Medal by the Pakistan Academy of Sciences. Mahmood has also written more then 15 books on the relationship between Islam and science. Mahmood is currently living in Pakistan and has been placed on an Exit Control List, in which he is not allowed to leave the country. Could it be that the oil companies are trying to suppress an important alternate supply of energy?
No. But if you're bored, you can read works by Paracelsus.

Image

TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: October 6th, 2013, 11:36 am

Re: Can genies help us solve the energy crisis?

Post by TopSpruce » May 8th, 2014, 10:32 pm

MrPeabody wrote:In Islam, Allah created three creatures - angels, genies (also jinn or djinn in Arabic), and humans. Humans are made of clay and jinn are made of smokeless fire. Angels have no free will to disobey Allah, but both jinn and humans possess the free will to do either good or evil. Humans and jinn live in parallel universes, and have limited abilities to communicate with each other. Jinn are usually invisible to humans and humans do not appear clearly to Jinn. Satin, who is know in Islam as the Whisperer, is an evil jinn who has the power to whisper evil suggestions into the minds of humans. Other jinns can posses humans and create troubles.

In 1998, Pakistani nuclear scientist Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood proposed in a Wall Street Journal interview that jinn, who are made of fire, could be tapped to solve the energy crisis. He said in the interview that “I think that if we develop our souls, we can develop communication with them. …". Every new idea has its opponents, he added. Sultan Mahmood has allegedly published papers on his theories of the jinn, but I haven't been able to find anything in English.

Sultan Bashirdduin Mahmood is one of the atomic scientists that developed the nuclear bomb in Pakistan and is an internationally recognized scientist in nuclear circles. He was awarded the Gold Medal by the Pakistan Academy of Sciences. Mahmood has also written more then 15 books on the relationship between Islam and science. Mahmood is currently living in Pakistan and has been placed on an Exit Control List, in which he is not allowed to leave the country. Could it be that the oil companies are trying to suppress an important alternate supply of energy?


Djinn

http://blog.andrewhastie.com/beliefs/djinn

Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Bas ... te-djinn-6


Image
Totally Cool

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4825
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Post by Moretorque » May 28th, 2014, 7:38 pm

Henry Kissinger stated control the money, energy and food and you control the world. We are still on oil primarily because the British empire says so.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
masonmiller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: April 23rd, 2018, 1:59 pm

Re: Can genies help us solve the energy crisis?

Post by masonmiller » April 23rd, 2018, 2:19 pm

Sultan Bashirdduin Mahmood is solitary of the nuclear researchers with the intention of constructed up the atomic bomb in Pakistan in addition to is a worldwide supposed examiner in atomic circles. He became contracted the Gold award with the aid of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences. Mahmood has similarly unruffled all the more than Fifteen books on the relationship surrounded by Islam and science. Mahmood is as of at present lodging in Pakistan and has been put on an way out manage list, wherein he isn't until the end of time sanctioned to depart the nation. would probably it be proficient of be that the oil groups are attempting to asphyxiate a imperative surrogate distribution of vitality?

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2716
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Can genies help us solve the energy crisis?

Post by MrMan » April 27th, 2018, 5:33 pm

I don't think putting unclean spirits in a bottle, as if that would work, would solve the world's energy crisis.

There was a TV show in Indonesia where these people were supposedly pushing spirits, some kinds of ghosts maybe, into a bottle, doing some kind of pencak silat, a traditional Indonesian martial art. They put it in a bottle they used here for syrup for drinks. You pulled off a plastic lid and used a bottle opener on it, then you could put the plastic lid over it to cover it, and the lid would not screw on. If you spilled it, the lid didn't help. They put one of those big plastic lids that did not screw on on the bottle that supposedly had the ghost in it.

I thought that was pretty dumb. I joked that even if they put a spirit in the bottle, he could remove the lid with his finger.

How is a genie in a bottle supposed to help? Do you make a wish that all the cars in the world would run on chi energy?

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Can genies help us solve the energy crisis?

Post by Adama » April 29th, 2018, 3:52 am

Right. But if you dare to say the earth is flat and stationary, and there is no outer space, then everyone will call you stupid; when it is perfectly rational and was accepted for thousands of years.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
deadredx
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: May 12th, 2018, 1:52 pm

Re: Can genies help us solve the energy crisis?

Post by deadredx » May 12th, 2018, 1:56 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
January 24th, 2011, 8:34 pm
In Islam, Allah created three creatures - angels, genies (also jinn or djinn in Arabic), and humans. Humans are made of clay and jinn are made of smokeless fire. Angels have no free will to disobey Allah, but both jinn and humans possess the free will to do either good or evil. Humans and jinn live in parallel universes, and have limited abilities to communicate with each other. Jinn are usually invisible to humans and humans do not appear clearly to Jinn. Satin, who is know in Islam as the Whisperer, is an evil jinn who has the power to whisper evil suggestions into the minds of humans. Other jinns can posses humans and create troubles.

In 1998, Pakistani nuclear scientist Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood proposed in a Wall Street Journal interview that jinn, who are made of fire, could be tapped to solve the energy crisis. He said in the interview that “I think that if we develop our souls, we can develop communication with them. …". Every new idea has its opponents, he added. Sultan Mahmood has allegedly published papers on his theories of the jinn, but I haven't been able to find anything in English.

Sultan Bashirdduin Mahmood is one of the atomic scientists that developed the nuclear bomb in Pakistan and is an internationally recognized scientist in nuclear circles. He was awarded the Gold Medal by the Pakistan Academy of Sciences. Mahmood has also written more then 15 books on the relationship between Islam and science. Mahmood is currently living in Pakistan and has been placed on an Exit Control List, in which he is not allowed to leave the country. Could it be that the oil companies are trying to suppress an important alternate supply of energy?
Can you give me the link for his theories of the jinn?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Science and Technology”