Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Do any of you have Rh negative blood type?

Discuss science and technology topics here.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Do any of you have Rh negative blood type?

Post by Winston » October 27th, 2010, 5:59 pm

http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/Rh_Ne ... ality.html
Rh- Characteristics

It has been said by some, that there are certain noticeable characteristics that a majority of people with Rh Negative Blood seem to share in common.

Here is a cumulative list of the more popular ones we have found in consensus online:


o A feeling of not belonging
o Truth seekers
o Sense of a "Mission" in life
o Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
o An extra rib or vertebra.
o Higher than average IQ
o ESP Ability
o Love of Space & Science
o More sensitive vision & other senses.
o Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
o Cannot be cloned
o Lower body temperature
o Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
o Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
o Red or reddish tint to hair color
o Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
o Unexplained Scares
o Piercing Eyes
o Tend to be Healers
o Empathetic Illnesses
o Ability to disrupt electrical devices
o Prone to Alien Abductions
o Experience unexplained phenomenon
o Physic Dreams and/or Ability


Sounds like me!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Benj
Freshman Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: October 2nd, 2010, 12:14 am

Post by Benj » October 28th, 2010, 2:16 am

Damn, someone was so hard up they had to leave their planet to f**k a monkey. And we think we have issues with American women.
:P

I believe my blood type is AB negative, which I've heard is the rarest blood type. I don't know if that pertains to RH negative. I'm definitely a truth seeker, though. In fact, some of that information pertains to me.

But here's information on what diet my blood type and others should have: http://www.dadamo.com/bloodtype_AB.htm

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » October 28th, 2010, 4:00 pm

Benj wrote:Damn, someone was so hard up they had to leave their planet to f**k a monkey. And we think we have issues with American women.
:P

I believe my blood type is AB negative, which I've heard is the rarest blood type. I don't know if that pertains to RH negative. I'm definitely a truth seeker, though. In fact, some of that information pertains to me.

But here's information on what diet my blood type and others should have: http://www.dadamo.com/bloodtype_AB.htm
LOL. Maybe those aliens who came to our planet to f**k monkeys have a website called Happieronotherplanets.com lol.

But seriously though, if it did happen, they probably did it by mixing DNA in a test tube.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4837
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » October 28th, 2010, 7:22 pm

RH negative blood type is recessive and very rare (<1%) in parts of East Asia. If you have a rare blood type and am living in East Asia, you should probably visit the local blood bank to get tested and get on the donor's list.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ ... 2003346778
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type ... by_country

Benj
Freshman Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: October 2nd, 2010, 12:14 am

Post by Benj » October 29th, 2010, 12:07 am

momopi wrote:RH negative blood type is recessive and very rare (<1%) in parts of East Asia. If you have a rare blood type and am living in East Asia, you should probably visit the local blood bank to get tested and get on the donor's list.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ ... 2003346778
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type ... by_country
I heard that blood banks pay more to donors of rare blood types. Since mine's the rarest, I should make good money :D

However, I've been trying to find out more in America. It seems there are no blood collecting sites--except for those buses that want to collect your blood for free--in the states (or, Wisconsin, at least). If there are blood collecting businesses that pay for blood donations, I would certainly appreciate someone cluing me in on it.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re:

Post by Winston » July 3rd, 2018, 5:00 pm

momopi wrote:
October 28th, 2010, 7:22 pm
RH negative blood type is recessive and very rare (<1%) in parts of East Asia. If you have a rare blood type and am living in East Asia, you should probably visit the local blood bank to get tested and get on the donor's list.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ ... 2003346778
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type ... by_country
According to this video below, the rh negative registry was set up to find out who has rh negative blood so they can be tracked, monitored and targeted. So beware, it may be a scam to get your name on a monitor list. Here's why. I guess you can't trust anyone these days. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Science and Technology”