Entire FUTURE MARKETS are controlled by a computer program!

Discuss science and technology topics here.
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Post by ODBOWeasel »

MrPeabody wrote:Oh yes, I almost forgot. Presenting oneself as a religious virtuous Christian while scamming others (see Sinclair Lewis for more details). This is the reason why many of us here are happy to be out of the US where predatory behavior is sanctioned by the system. Business must be getting tough when you have to peddle your wares to Happier Abroad. If you are making 90 percent trading futures, then you are mega rich so you can just buy Winston out and own Happier Abroad and then you can do whatever you want. But now…. Back to reality.

All you do is show your stupidity and your jealousy of me, that's all you do.......

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Post by ODBOWeasel »

"Maybe you could mark out or redact all your id numbers, like Social Security, etc. Then show the tax return with just the income numbers."

Tell me dumb dumb, if I was a scam artist, how hard do you think it would be to fake a tax return? I'm a Photoshop expert, I could do it in 5 minutes.

See how stupid you are? You cannot think, it's beyond you. A scam artist could scam you so easily, whereas a scientist like myself is called a scam.

Believe me, you aren't worth trying to convince, I will leave each of you to your own stupidity, because that is exactly where God wants to leave you as well.

Have fun worshiping the Anti-Christ you bunch of first class dummies.

Winston, don't private message me again, I do not agree to your terms, I can come onto this board anytime I want and there isn't one thing you can do about.

If only you idiots knew who you were talking to, but you never will, you are just idiots of the world and you're in good company with each other.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ODBOWeasel wrote:"Maybe you could mark out or redact all your id numbers, like Social Security, etc. Then show the tax return with just the income numbers."

Tell me dumb dumb, if I was a scam artist, how hard do you think it would be to fake a tax return? I'm a Photoshop expert, I could do it in 5 minutes.

See how stupid you are? You cannot think, it's beyond you. A scam artist could scam you so easily, whereas a scientist like myself is called a scam.

Believe me, you aren't worth trying to convince, I will leave each of you to your own stupidity, because that is exactly where God wants to leave you as well.

Winston, don't private message me again, I do not agree to your terms, I can come onto this board anytime I want and there isn't one thing you can do about.

If only you idiots knew who you were talking to, but you never will, you are just idiots of the world and you're in good company with each other.
Ok well that's a pity then. I gave you plenty of chances, explanations and warnings. I've been nicer to you than anyone else would have been. But you can't be reasoned with, so you leave me no choice. So goodbye and good luck. This time, your IP and emails will be banned too, to make it more difficult for you to return.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ODBOWeasel wrote:"Maybe you could mark out or redact all your id numbers, like Social Security, etc. Then show the tax return with just the income numbers."

If you really are a Christian, why are you so filled with hate and anger? Cursing and threatening violence on people here is not going to endear you to anybody on this forum. If you don't want anything to do with this forum, why do you keep coming back under a different alias? I'm just trying to understand your logic here. I'm not trying to make enemies with you OilTrader. I think some of your posts are kind of interesting. I like to see new people on HappierAbroad but you need to tone down on the threats and cursing. It's okay to criticize and disagree with someone, but do it respectfully.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

That is true, you could fake it. But it would add some measure of credence to your claims, fakery notwithstanding. At least more credibility than just asserting things.

So if I understand you correctly, you are saying that it would be hard for you to scam me if I just trust your assertions with no evidence at all, but that if I ask you for some evidence it would be easy to fake and therefore easy to scam me. In other words, it would be easier to scam me with evidence than with no evidence at all? I'm not following your logic here.

And hey, I love you too, so keep calling me names while you are at it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

He's been banned again. This time I've banned his IP and email addresses too, so it'll be more difficult for him to come back.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Winston

Post by ErikHeaven »

Let this be a lesson for you that person is obviously mentally unstable. You cannot bargain or reason with people like that you just have to send them on and delete them quick. Even if that person does have money being rich does not make one immune from being crazy. Look at Phil Spector, that guy was loonier as they come. So please in the future start deleting people quick and then move on.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Not only that he is a stalker, cyber stalker, harasser, and if he comes back maybe you should report him to the Po Po where he lives. That person is dangerous and if he is really going to the phillipines to meet a woman there i feel sorry for her.
I watched his blackjack video and he sounded like he was speaking in a certain way to hypnotize the listener to get them to buy.
Real real creepy. The worst troll we ever had.
alexbrown
Freshman Poster

Re: Entire FUTURE MARKETS are controlled by a computer progr

Post by alexbrown »

Once you get into trading, you discover that anyone offering a secret is a scam artist. There are no secrets and getting profitable is hard work and not many people can do it. The price action is the collective decision making of thousands of very smart people acting in their own interest and any advantage is quickly discovered. If someone had a and could even get a 70 percent win rate scalping oil futures, he could easily make 1000 dollars a day, far more than he could make peddling a product on the Internet.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Entire FUTURE MARKETS are controlled by a computer progr

Post by Tsar »

Was that the original Odbo from 2012 that was here when I joined?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑