Do real laser guns exist yet?

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do real laser guns exist yet?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these geeks who built their own laser guns or laser rifles in their own garage. lol. @momopi you have some geek left in you still right? lol. You ought to do this too. lol. I would love to have a real laser gun. That's been my dream since childhood. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at these powerful blue laser guns that geeks have built! The emit a bright blue light, like in sci fi movies and TV shows, and are powerful enough to burn things! Wow! Looks so neat! I wonder how I can get something like this too. Can you buy it or do you have to build it yourself? I don't think lasers this powerful can be legally bought yet. @momopi you will get an orgasm from this! lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. You can get those laser guns above in the videos after all! They are selling it here:

http://www.laser-gadgets.com/laserguns.php

This one looks like from a 1950's sci fi film. lol

Here's a video of it.

This one looks like it's from Battlestar Galactica or Buck Rogers. lol

Wow here's that pulse gun from the video above.

There's an Iron Man style laser rifle too!

Another nice looking one! Looks like a big gun!

Wow they even have one that looks like a Star Trek phaser! Neat! That's like a dream come true for me!

Green krypton ray too! lol

Wow so cool!

Wow there's even a small pocket laser pistol too lol.

Wow look they have laser rifles too!

http://www.laser-gadgets.com/laserrifles.php

And they go up to 6W too. That's pretty powerful! Usually you can only buy lasers up to 3W.

This one called Predator Rifle looks so rad and space age!

I love these blue glowing lights.

I can't believe this is legal in the US. lol

Wow a multi-laser shotgun!

Wow here's a wrist laser gadget you can fire from your wrist, like in the movie "Cowboys and Aliens". lol

http://www.laser-gadgets.com/cowboys_aliens.php

So rad huh? I can't believe they allow people to buy and sell this in the US! lol

I don't see any prices listed, but I would imagine these laser guns and gadgets cost around several hundred dollars to buy.

Aren't there any other laser enthusiasts here too? Or are none of you sci fi geeks? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More info on real lasers you can buy in my other thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=17038

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. They have a 10 petawatt laser now that can vaporize matter, just like the phasers on Star Trek can vaporize things. lol. 10 petawatts is 10 million billion watts.

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/290 ... ize-matter

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Im gonna get this Star Trek phaser on ebay. I found a guy selling it for only 300 dollars (others charge a lot more). Its a toy phaser modified with a 2 watt blue burning laser installed which can burn paper and wood. It has all the phaser sounds from the Star Trek series too. Wow. So rad. Check out the demo video below.

Isnt it so rad? Ive always wanted a real star trek phaser ever since i was a kid. This is the closest thing i can get to it today. What you think?

If any of you want to get one too for $300, here is the seller's profile if you wanna contact him.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/the.br_23

The original listing (now expired)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-trek-phas ... 3634115769

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this phaser has a really bright beam, probably because there's smoke in the garage. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

YouTuber creates first real life lightsaber that cuts through steel.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/13/youtuber- ... ces-steel/