The Hollow Earth Theory - Is the inner Earth hollow?

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

The Hollow Earth Theory - Is the inner Earth hollow?

Post by Winston »

What are they covering up I wonder?

Is it true that planes are not allowed to fly over the poles?

Last edited by Winston on January 5th, 2011, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this the real exact North Pole?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out this amazing video about the Hollow Earth that a friend sent to me. It looks very high tech.
I know the feeling. I'm leaning toward the idea that the earth is a burned out brown or red dwarf that was eventually inhabited by an advanced civilization because of its properties. They then were able to create a propulsion system to "drive" it to this solar system and "park" it and maintain it in perfect band of orbit around the sun. I found this video, after doing some research on hollow earth this last year, and have felt that this could be one of the most revealing things about our Earth's history and it would explain so much of the mysteries that we are confronted with..... I know it may seem like a stretch at first blush, but just keep and open mind...
You have to pause it and read everything to truly appreciate the implications....

Some questions.

Are there really no fly zones above the North and South Poles? Does the US government own those areas? Who owns that area of land?

I tried to do some research on this but couldn't find anything confirming that there are no fly zones above the poles. The websites I found were ambiguous and I couldn't find any official law.

Second, if the Earth were a living organism, aka "Gaia Theory", then it would make sense that it had a heart or energy center inside, wouldn't it? Not just dead dirt or rock.

Why is it that they've only drilled a mile deep into the Earth? Why not drill many more miles?

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

If the earth were hollow the constant g would be altered noticeably by measurements both at the equator and at higher/lower latitudes.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i lean towards it being true...just on intuition.

i read google earth blurs out the pole entrances.
no fly zone is something ive heard from pilots.
if nasa says the earth is solid, its probly hollow ha
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster

Can"t make this stuff up...

Post by Asia Outback »

Its all possible I suppose, but how can it be hallow like that and flat at the same time? Last time I checked there was no land at the north pole, just ocean covered sea bed with ice on the surface of that. A certain fast attack sub, the USS Silversides made a discreet stop there quite a few years back as I recall...but I wonder, is the ice cover a cover itself for a cover-up?
I mean, what better way to cover up the cover covering the entry to middle earth than with a covering ice cap covering it?
The implications would be immense. At first of course, there would ba a lot of hallow earth deniers, but faced with a new discovered world, they would have to admit that the hollow argument held more water. We could use the space for sure.

I guess I better sign off with that...Leizel is getting me another pint of beer. I have really been pounding it today. ( I mean the beer that is.) I mean since I started posting here, my beer consumption has improved considerably, but sad to say I have been getting laid less, and for that I blame the beer, the laughter, or Leizel. I'm not doing Leizel, but she has been doing some serious
blocking so my sex life is WAY DOWN. My wife had better find a way around all this, or I will have no choice but to take a mistress, as much as that thought pains me. I will keep you fully informed as that tawdry task unfolds. I had a mistress before, but never had to find her myself- usually when my wife would be gone for an extended period, she would line me up with her cousin
( and she is a a total tart!) to kind of control me in her way. That way at least, she know what was going on and in where.
Oh the Philippines! What a country!

Jake
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I think this kind of thing is way to easy to verify and far too difficult to cover up. No fly zones and Google blurring of satelite images is likely a cover up of something far far worse than a world inside the earth.

One thing bothers me, though. If the earth is hollow like that, how does gravity work?

If the entire earth were man made, like the Death Star, then maybe it would be possible, but that leaves the obvious question of who built it and where did they go?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Ask the Russians about the North Pole. Their SSBN's were designed to take cover under polar ice & punch through to launch SLBM's at America. In terms of under-ice/water surveillance and mapping, the Russians were way ahead of the US.

These days the Russians are more interested in claiming the North Pole's resources:

...and the Chinese are catching up from their own backyard:

josephty1
Freshman Poster

Re: Hollow/Concave Earth possibility?

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hollow Earth possibility?

Post by Moretorque »

The only thing hollow is possibly the inside of your head Mr. Wu.............
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:The only thing hollow is possibly the inside of your head Mr. Wu.............
:lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Can"t make this stuff up...

Post by OutWest »

Asia Outback wrote:Its all possible I suppose, but how can it be hallow like that and flat at the same time? Last time I checked there was no land at the north pole, just ocean covered sea bed with ice on the surface of that. A certain fast attack sub, the USS Silversides made a discreet stop there quite a few years back as I recall...but I wonder, is the ice cover a cover itself for a cover-up?
I mean, what better way to cover up the cover covering the entry to middle earth than with a covering ice cap covering it?
The implications would be immense. At first of course, there would ba a lot of hallow earth deniers, but faced with a new discovered world, they would have to admit that the hollow argument held more water. We could use the space for sure.

I guess I better sign off with that...Leizel is getting me another pint of beer. I have really been pounding it today. ( I mean the beer that is.) I mean since I started posting here, my beer consumption has improved considerably, but sad to say I have been getting laid less, and for that I blame the beer, the laughter, or Leizel. I'm not doing Leizel, but she has been doing some serious
blocking so my sex life is WAY DOWN. My wife had better find a way around all this, or I will have no choice but to take a mistress, as much as that thought pains me. I will keep you fully informed as that tawdry task unfolds. I had a mistress before, but never had to find her myself- usually when my wife would be gone for an extended period, she would line me up with her cousin
( and she is a a total tart!) to kind of control me in her way. That way at least, she know what was going on and in where.
Oh the Philippines! What a country!

Jake
Hello asia outback,

Do you have some connection to the Silversides?

Otherwise, sometimes "deniers" are simply the staff telling a patient that it's time to take their meds.

Thousands of navigational calculations per day are made based on the surface of the earth being the sphere it is. This is true for air routes as well as sea routes. Navigational calculations of all sorts are based on this simple fact.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Can"t make this stuff up...

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote: Hello asia outback,

Do you have some connection to the Silversides?

Otherwise, sometimes "deniers" are simply the staff telling a patient that it's time to take their meds.

Thousands of navigational calculations per day are made based on the surface of the earth being the sphere it is. This is true for air routes as well as sea routes. Navigational calculations of all sorts are based on this simple fact.
Where do you get that? For thousands of years, when mariners sailed out to sea on ships, they carried nautical charts that are 2D and FLAT. They do not carry spheres with them and plot their navigation on it. They carry flat maps and plot their course on that. Everyone knows this. Even pirate movies show this. Are you lost in la la land? In fact, this is an argument for flat earth.

Also, engineers that build railroads do not design tracks for a globe earth with curvature. They build tracks for a flat earth, and it works. That's another argument for flat earth.

Have you listened to Eric Dubay or Mark Sargent on YouTube? You need to hear arguments from both sides before jumping to conclusions. You should spend a few hours listening to what they have to say.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr Wu, this whole thing is stupid. Go study the purpose of the AWACS planes...........

This is really dumb Winston.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Hollow Earth Theory - Is the Earth hollow?

Post by Winston »

Fascinating. Mind blowing. Informative. Great narrator voice too, from Woodward TV!

What you need to know about HOLLOW EARTH and the people living in it.

Check out Admiral Byrd's diary. He claimed to have flown into the hollow earth.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierr ... eca_2d.htm