Macro-Evolution Debunked - No Transitional Species

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Winston
Site Admin

Macro-Evolution Debunked - No Transitional Species

Post by Winston »

Scientists present proof of intelligent design

Part 1 of 7:

Articles:

DARWIN'S THEORY OF EVOLUTION DEBUNKED
http://www.vedicsciences.net/articles/d ... unked.html

Debunking Evolution:
problems, errors, and lies exposed,
in plain language for non-scientists
http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html
Last edited by Winston on November 6th, 2012, 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some more videos I found.

After 150 years of fossil digging, no transitional fossils have been found, thus Darwin's own fears (written in his own book) about being proven wrong by lack of transitional fossils, has materialized.

"Icons of Evolution" by Jonathan Wells. In these clips several experts and biologists explain why random mutations are NOT advantageous and how antibiotic resistant bacteria are actually proof against evolution, not for it. It's very interesting.

This clip explains how Evolution cannot explain the Cambrian explosion, and thus their textbooks ignore the event altogether since it doesn't fit in to their theory. In fact a Geologist in China made some discoveries that refute Darwinian evolution.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just don't see how all the beauty and order around me is due to random mutations only.

Why does nearly every living being have two eyes, one mouth, one nose, two ears, etc.? How can that be a coincidence?

Besides, how can consciousness arise out of the unconscious dead matter of the universe? It just doesn't make sense.

To Atheists and Evolutionists:

Do you ever consider that there might be order at a level that is beyond your perception and mind?

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

The Darwinists and related scientists already know their theory has been disproven over and over again but they have built a religion around Darwin and it's not going away anytime soon, especially when there are careers and reputations on the line... You know how that goes.

Modern man has almost clue how we originated or whether we are the pinnacle of human civilization at the moment, I highly doubt it. I think humans have been around for hundred of thousands of years, perhaps millions and we just keep obliterating ourselves back to the stone age either by our violent behavior against each other or random worldwide cataclysmic disasters. We cannot override also that we may have been seeded here on Earth or genetically manipulated by another species in the past. I have read that there is strong evidence of our DNA being tampered with and I read the research on it. It's quite credible. Man is a lot more mysterious than we take ourselves to be. I believe we just are brainwashed to accept our current life limitations from birth and by the time we are adults its extremely difficult to override the preprograming. It takes another lifetime as an adult to undo all the damage done while we were younger. Anyways...

If you want to understand the research behind why science is very slow at adapting to new discoveries or resisting all together read the famous book: The Structure of Scientific Revolutions by Thomas S. Kuhn He is actually the one who coined the term "Paradigm shift".

If you want alternative evidence about mans evolution read the following books by Michael Cremo:

Other authors, similar topic:

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S,
Have you seen Lloyd Pye's presentation? You can see it on YouTube at "Intervention Theory Lloyd Pye". He presents some compelling evidence that man is not natural to the evolution of this planet and that our genetics indicates we are only around 200,000 years old.

He also says we seem to be a hybrid of something. Part of us is from primates, but the other part is unknown. He is a great speaker on the subject.

Personally, I get the feeling that we and our reality are part of some sort of experiment, as though we are guinea pigs. I sense that there is a reality outside of ours that engineered all this, whether it be a whole different matrix beyond ours, or just ET's. The purpose of our existence may be diabolical or bizarre even. You ever sense that too?

Even if ET's created us, then what about all the other living things on this planet?

Why does nearly every living thing on this planet has two eyes, one nose, one mouth and two ears? Is that just a coincidence?

The official version of reality is that we are just animals descended from Darwinian evolution, and that our purpose in life is to work and consume and try to become "happy slaves". Yet at the same time the system tries to infuse you with fear, paranoia and stress to keep you in low vibrational states of consciousness, perhaps to keep you weak, easily controllable and unawakened.

If you call yourself a "truth seeker" then by definition you are seeking an alternative version of reality, because if you accepted the official version of reality above, then you would not be "seeking", but rather be "believing" whatever everyone else believes and whatever authority/official sources tells you.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

YEah, now I remember that's were I got the researched info about our DNA being manipulated, Lloyd knows his shit. i listen to him on Coast to Coast AM alot. When he finishes his DNA findings on the star child i bet traditional science will still find a way to bash his findings.

Well depending on how one wants to interpret our reason for being here there could be a number of reasons. I personally think this dimension is nothing more than a means for our higher selves to experience things in a 3 dimensional physical format. I kinda agree with DAvid Ike's theory about our purpose and existence here. I started reading his newest book, it's pretty interesting and jives with a lot of things I've discovered on my own through other forms of research and writings.

There's a reason why creatures have similarities... But it's too scary for the average person to contemplate so they just eat at the trough of ignorance like most of the population does.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
wallstreeterwww
Freshman Poster

Post by wallstreeterwww »

Finally a rational forum where we are not attacked by evolutionists who attack asap when we dont agree with their fairy tale macroevolution.
This sure is a welcome site:)
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

evolution has so many holes in its story that it's no wonder people are drinking the cool-aid about reptilians and ancient aliens. well actually i consider aliens making us a plausible theory, but if you see it on the history channel it's not for your benefit. the only thing they're interested in is predictively programming you, and/or spreading disinformation about history for political purposes. there isn't any actual evidence being uncovered. and they're not talking about our genetics, rh negative people, the "junk" portion of our dna, etc. and they interview known internet nutjobs & shills who believe we'll all grow 30% taller in 2012 and other garbage.

the best thing about anthropology class and others that deal with evolution.. you can argue any form of evolution, even the polar opposite of what the professor believes and still be taken seriously. you can't argue that it doesn't exist or you're a pea-brained moron who was probably brainwashed by religion.

the real faith based religion is all this junk science they're constantly pushing on us

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

I tend to believe, without any proof of course, what Mr. S wrote. What you wrote Mr. S, is a conclusion my own finite mind theorized years ago.

"I think humans have been around for hundred of thousands of years, perhaps millions and we just keep obliterating ourselves back to the stone age either by our violent behavior against each other or random worldwide cataclysmic disasters. We cannot override also that we may have been seeded here on Earth or genetically manipulated by another species in the past."

I don't really buy the whole evolution thing, but I also don't buy the standard creationist theories.

TruthVille
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yes i tend to believe in a extraterestial theory of aliens seeding life here. Like the movie 2010 not the bible god creating us.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"After 150 years of fossil digging, no transitional fossils have been found, thus Darwin's own fears (written in his own book) about being proven wrong by lack of transitional fossils, has materialized. "

This statement is illogical goo.

Just because no fossils have been found, that does not prove one thing.

You are attempting to prove a negative (which is always impossible) by lack of evidence (which is just sloppy) within a timeframe that you insist must be met (which is simply unwise).

By that standard, the sun does not exist if I go outside at night and look up. It's not there for 12 hours, there is not evidence that it is there - thus it must not exist.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Always a pleasure to hear your pseudo-logic GlobeTrotter. You should be a professional youtube "debunker."

Another bit of junk science is the idea of fossil fuels. I believe the Soviet Union called it abiotic oil before they had a monetary interest in perpetuating the lie.
First off, were there not dinosaurs in Asia? Yet there is no oil there...

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

LinuxOnly wrote:Always a pleasure to hear your pseudo-logic GlobeTrotter. You should be a professional youtube "debunker."

Another bit of junk science is the idea of fossil fuels. I believe the Soviet Union called it abiotic oil before they had a monetary interest in perpetuating the lie.

Oil is likely both fossil based and abiotic.

Look at all the old wells in Socal the pump out a few barrels a day after being pumped 'dry' decades ago.
So? You suggest that wherever there were dinosaurs, oil MUST 100% of the time be found? Fossil oil is based on plants and animals, first, and second if requires specific geological conditions to exist.

More non-logic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

More rationalization.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErikHeaven wrote:Yes i tend to believe in a extraterestial theory of aliens seeding life here. Like the movie 2010 not the bible god creating us.
What movie 2010 are you talking about?