Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Illuminati/Satanic control of Hollywood

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Illuminati/Satanic control of Hollywood

Post by Winston » December 6th, 2017, 10:39 pm

@Adama and @MrMan,
Here is a movie you two will love. lol. It's called "Starry Eyes" and is about a young aspiring actress who learns that she has to join a Satanic cult and be "reborn", literally in both body and soul, in order to become the big star she wants. It's very Satanic, and similar to watching Annakin Skywalker turn to the dark side in "Star Wars Revenge of the Sith", except a lot more rad of course. It's a real masterpiece in showing how an innocent normal girl can transform into pure evil and sociopath for fame and fortune. It's something your judgmental Christian faces will love to condemn and show your Christian friends, because it probably has a lot of truth in it. It's a chilling epitome of the phrase, "Dreams require sacrifice" and is so RAD!

Here's the trailer. Watch it and you'll see what I mean. It's only 2 minutes.

Wow doesn't that look so rad? lol. I bet when you two were watching the trailer, you were shaking your head and thinking, "Man this is so Satanic." I would love to see your faces. lol.

Here's the imdb page for it:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2793490/?ref_=m_fn_al_1
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 » December 7th, 2017, 9:37 pm

I wouldn't touch hollywood for fame or fortune with a 10 foot pole. Although I went to school with someone who is now a famous rapper. I was able to communicate with some of his inner circle and let's just say, it's not worth any dick sucked....and yes, hollywood is satanic and very ritualistic.
Are you scared that a female co-worker might falsely accused you of sexual harassment? Don't let another SJW bitch threaten your reputation or career! Create your very own online business. Make money on your own terms and live the lifestyle you actually want http://quitthatjob.net

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 8th, 2017, 2:11 pm

kairosan117 wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 9:37 pm
I wouldn't touch hollywood for fame or fortune with a 10 foot pole. Although I went to school with someone who is now a famous rapper. I was able to communicate with some of his inner circle and let's just say, it's not worth any dick sucked....and yes, hollywood is satanic and very ritualistic.
Really? What was their inner circle like? Can you elaborate?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 8th, 2017, 6:04 pm

kairosan117 wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 9:37 pm
That's a rather crude, homosexual-sounding idiom you used there. What does that mean? I've never heard that. Does it mean 'not worth a thing'.

That sounds like something they'd put in the dialogue of a movie to make it even more crude, or to push it out of the PG-13 range.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 8th, 2017, 6:52 pm

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 10:31 pm
MrMan,
I don't know. I haven't casted out demons before. But this man named Jeff Daugherty claims to have been a Christian minister for 30 years and casted out demons before and seen it all. He calls himself "the Christian whistleblower" and is quite a character. Here he is on YouTube talking about exorcisms. At one point he mentions that using Jesus to cast out demons doesn't work in Tibet.
I haven't seen the videos yet, beyond a few minutes, but I wouldn't trust that guy based on what I heard.

I have an acquaintance who has gone into Buddhist temples and cast demons out of people in Jesus' name in Myanmar. This page mentions casting out demons among Tibetan Buddhists in neighboring Nepal:
https://books.google.co.id/books?id=OzE ... us&f=false

This article makes references to Christian missionaries casting out demons in Jesus name among the Tibetans: http://www.ijfm.org/PDFs_IJFM/10_3_PDFs/Covell.pdf

I can't find much about Victor Plymire, missionary to Tibet related to this, other than his rebuking a demonic attack in Jesus' name and it working. But there may be records of excorcisms in Tibet in his autobiography.

If this man could not do it, it does not mean that it could not be done. Certain of the apostles struggled to cast out a certain type of demon due to their lack of faith.