Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Post by Winston » June 9th, 2018, 7:20 am

They are making a movie now about Neil Armstrong and his first step on the Moon, starring Ryan Gosling.

Trailer for "First Man".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 6th, 2018, 8:37 pm

Wow i just saw the movie "american satan". It was so rad and intense and hedonistic. It is about a wanna be rock group making a pact with satan for stardom. Its very well done and shows you how things really work in this world. Its so intense too. Like an acid trip. Shows you the high life that you are missing out on by not being a rock star.

The band makes it to the top after the deal and human sacrifice and then they get everything they want. Unlimited sex with hot teenage girls, fame, money, travel, drugs, etc. Dang. You almost envy them when you see how everything went their way. It shows you what you've been missing out on by not being a rock star and selling your soul. Lol.

When you see this movie you will wish you had sold your soul to the devil for stardom too. Lol. Especially when you see how hot teenage girls are lining up to bang them after their concerts, the kind of hot girls you could never get and only dream of. And some of them are even virgins wanting to lose their virginity to them too, to fulfill their teenage fantasies. Wow. So mind blowing. Lol

It just goes to show that in order make it in this world and have all your dreams come true you got to play by the devil's rules and do his bidding, which is sad but true. If you do then you get lucky and everything goes your way and Murphy's law no longer becomes your enemy. In contrast being good and holy and righteous gets you nothing. Very sad. But thats how the god of this world made it. You guys should see it.

It also contains many real quotes from famous musicians and rocks stars that attest to the reality of demonic possession and how it was the key to their success. And the devil played by Malcolm McDowell is very well done. He tells them all a lot of secrets in plain site which is not fiction but true in the real world and easily verifiable. Such as the satanic history of apple computers and how other real historical rock groups made it, etc. So the movie has a lot of real truth and facts in it too.

Here's the imdb page for it.

American Satan (2017)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5451690/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

The movie also contains a lot of satanic philosophy and mindset too, which is promoted and popularized by atheists and humanists as well, not just satanists. Its chilling in that it reflects how modern secular people, Satanists, atheists and humanists actually think and what they believe as their personal philosophy on life. And why such egoic beliefs are so attractive and appealing to modern people. Its mantra of "music unites, religion divides" is so satanic and reflects the philosophy of the rock music industry. So much disturbing truth here.

@Adama will love this movie. It was made just for him to show him all the wonders and pleasures he's been missing out on by not following the dark side. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 14th, 2018, 2:14 pm

Holy cow! I just saw called "Red Sonja" from 1985. She's a female version of Conan the Barbarian. Kind of like She-Ra, the sister of He-Man. Dang she is HOT AS f**k! I never knew a redhead could be so hot and perfect looking! She's hotter than you can imagine! Hotter than Wonder Woman even! (even the new Wonder Woman) Even the movie is totally cliched and predictable with corny dialogue and characters, still it's worth watching just to see Red Sonja alone. Wow they ought to have redhead starlets more often. Their hair color is the most rare and stands out. This movie will make you want to have red hair too. lol. Her body is also a total killer and will knock your socks off! And she's a total Rock type too. lol. Arnold Schwarzenegger is in this too as her co-hero, but he isn't Conan and has a different name. @jamesbond you will love this movie!

Here's the trailer:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089893/

Link to download the movie in vivid color so you can see her red hair and hotness vividly. (the trailer above has dull colors, not vivid colors) You will be mesmerized when you see her and your socks will be knocked off! lol

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/948619 ... em_Hotpena

Ava777
Freshman Poster

Post by Ava777 » July 19th, 2018, 2:22 pm

If someone likes historial dramas, I can recommend Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 20th, 2018, 12:35 pm

Check out this film with marlon brando called "last tango in paris". The famous film critic roger ebert said its one of the top 5 films of all time. The music soundtrack is very erotic and romantic and sensuous. It'll make you dream and fantasize about having a steamy affair in Paris. Lol. The soundtrack will put you into a trance too. Lol. The whole film is on YouTube below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B5fw2QQH-Y

Wow. If an older man like marlon brando can have a lustful sex affair like that with a young french woman he just met, why cant i? Lol. That's a great question for @publicduende. Lol

Btw marlon brando is aggressive in this film and takes what he wants and seduces the girl, who likes his male dominance. Wow. This would never be allowed in todays films and would not be reciprocated like it was in 1972. Lol

Also he never tells her his name or details about his life or identity, and tells her not to tell him about herself too, in order to keep the mystery alive. Lol. Thats the kind of PUA tactic that Rock would probably like. Lol

Full album soundtrack to "Last tango in Paris". Very heavenly and divine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2tRqwk5MWs

aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc » August 20th, 2018, 7:55 pm

Interesting, fun/sad 70's movie about middle-aged guy trying to save his fashion business for another season. Good dramatic performance by the lead who won the oscar for this role. A few eye candy scenes of fashion models and small role of Lara Parker("Angelique" of "Dark Shadows")