RIP Elizabeth Sladen, aka Sarah Jane Smith

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

RIP Elizabeth Sladen, aka Sarah Jane Smith

Post by momopi »

Feb 1st, 1946 - April 19th, 2011

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

RIP Sarah!

Post by ErikHeaven »

My hero along with Tom Baker. Tom baker was the best doctor ever and Sarah was the best companion next to Freema agyeman.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why did she pass away? She wasn't that old.

She was one of the most charming Doctor Who assistants. Those are bad pictures of her. She looked much better than that in the series when she first appeared. She had a very lovely and endearing face and personality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Sarah

Post by ErikHeaven »

She died of cancer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How did she get cancer? She looked fine in the new Doctor Who series.

My favorite assistant was the one before her, Katy Manning, who played Jo Grant. She was adorable and overreacted a lot. lol

I also liked Leela, who was Tom Baker's assistant. She was the sexiest one. I can't believe the Doctor never tried to seduce her. He hypnotized her before, but never took advantage of it. Yeah right. lol

Btw, does anyone feel that the new Doctor Who series is now way too rushed and superficial? There is plot or character development at all. It feels like a fast moving circus, really rushed and superficial. Somehow it cheapens it and doesn't make the show feel serious. The new show started out good, but the new Matt Smith episodes are way too rushed. Half the time I don't even know what's going on. It's not clear what's going on and not even clearly explained. And Matt Smith talks too fast too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne