Upcoming Movie!!!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Upcoming Movie!!!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Awesome! I remember that man with the beard when I played Sonic and if you got hit, you would lose rings. Who's going to be sonic?
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Haha no way Hero there's no Sonic movie coming out. Don't you think Hollywood would have a better looking poster. Lmao and Vin Diesel being Knuckles. Thanks for the good laugh Hero, i had so many good memories growing up playing Sonic and getting those chaos emeralds :)
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

well-informed wrote:Haha no way Hero there's no Sonic movie coming out. Don't you think Hollywood would have a better looking poster. Lmao and Vin Diesel being Knuckles. Thanks for the good laugh Hero, i had so many good memories growing up playing Sonic and getting those chaos emeralds :)

I am a big Sonic fan myself, but if this were actually a real movie, to call it an "abomination" would be an insult to the word...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Iawesome60 wrote:Awesome! I remember that man with the beard when I played Sonic and if you got hit, you would lose rings. Who's going to be sonic?

Lol this poster is fake, but in the "poster", Sonic was to be played by Keanu Reeves (of The Matrix trilogy)
Brownsigma
Freshman Poster

Post by Brownsigma »

lol no sonic movie coming out. you can watch another upcoming movie like, Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Thor Watch Online
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Brownsigma wrote:lol no sonic movie coming out. you can watch another upcoming movie like, Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Thor Watch Online

I knew that no Sonic movie was EVER coming out... and to be honest, I hope they NEVER make a live action movie.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Ay Dios Mio..my kidneys hurt from laughing so hard yet so contained in this library!

That poster is mad fuckin' funny. Hero, you should take that charisma over to your FW too, man. Because they appreciate craziness like that if they arent' stuck up. lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!